What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

San Diego at Green Bay (1 Viewer)

Just tuned in to see Starks got the score? So nice to see the back up to my 1st rd pick is who I really should be starting.

BigBlue_RI said:
Just tuned in to see Starks got the score? So nice to see the back up to my 1st rd pick is who I really should be starting.
STarks getting it done, Lacy not so much

Ok I'm convinced--Lacy and Starks switched jerseys today. We're being punk'd. Enough is enough. Costing me a W.

I think we may see more of Starks between the 20s, and more of Lacy at the goal line in the coming weeks

I still don't see the downside of having Brandon Oliver in backfield over Gordon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I found the answer to my 2nd starting back issue--I'll just start Starks and Lacy. Better than Crowell/Andrews/Woodhead/Jennings. Ugh.

Somethings going on with Lacy. Not even in the game. Montgomery getting carries. Rethinking that Megatron for Lacy trade I made this week.

Somethings going on with Lacy. Not even in the game. Montgomery getting carries. Rethinking that Megatron for Lacy trade I made this week.
You will be fine thats a playoff trade from my view where you will see a big reward down the stretch but possibly not right now.

Wow. That's frustrating for us Charger fans hoping Gordon was the electric playmaker he's shown glimpses of.

Can't play if you can't hold the bread.

Well, whatever happened with Lacy, I'm still thankful for those first two years. Just can't trust him right now.

Badger RB bust--what a shock.

But I admit that I thought Gordon would be different. The Chargers probably should have just kept Matthews and his 9 heathy games of production per year.

Why in the hell is STARKS running the ball all over the field instead of EDDIE LACY? I can't find anything [injury wise].....WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED? I'm in the top 100 on fanduel in the $5million contest and need this #######g guy in the ballgame.....THIS GUY IS KILLING ME. Anybody know anything???

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesnt seem hurt, just not getting carries or doing anything with the one he gets. Starks has made 2 big plays.

Sounds like just a coach's decision on Sirius. Possibly "trying to keep him fresh" after lingering ankle injury. It's bs.

Why in the hell is STARKS running the ball all over the field instead of EDDIE LACY? I can't find anything [injury wise].....WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED? I'm in the top 100 on fanduel in the $5million contest and need this #######g guy in the ballgame.....THIS GUY IS KILLING ME. Anybody know anything???
Starks is the better RB right now.

I think between Lacy's ankle and his weight, Starks will be the main RB for awhile

Users who are viewing this thread