What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 7 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

12 teams - Dynasty - TD Heavy - 6pt per TD - 1pt per 25 yards rushing+receiving - Start 2RB/2WR/1Flex

My Team:
RB: Chris Ivory, Doug Martin, TJ Yeldon, Alfred Morris
WR: Dez Bryant, Martavis Bryant, Mike Evans, Kendall Wright, Devin Funchess

What do you think of me offering Dez Bryant for Devonte Freeman?

Is Freeman for real? Is he a top 5 RB for the next few years?

If you don't like that deal, would me throwing in Morris or Yeldon and getting TY Hilton make it closer? I could also grab Travis Benjamin or Eric Decker off the WW to replace Dez.

With byes I'm putting CMike into the lineup this week. How much time do you think he'll get in the game?

How high are you on Gurley for the rest of the season? I have a large hole at TE (Dwayne Allen only) and I'm wondering if APete for Gurley and Gates is a smart idea.

In general, where do you rank Gurley going forward and is this the type of trade that Peterson/Freeman/Forte/etc owners should consider?

Owner in my dynasty PPR league is shopping Gio Bernard and looking for a WR, and I really need a RB2.

I've got Demarius Thomas, Martavis Bryant, Randall Cobb, and John Brown.... Any of those guys you'd offer for Gio straight up?

Trade Luck for Dez? Don't have a backup QB, but Cutler is on the wire.

Start 2 RB, 2 WR and a Flex (.5PPR)

Dion Lewis, Gore, JStew, Allen Robinson, MEvans, Moncrief, Keenan Allen

Hey Sig...

.5 PPR, 6 pts any TD, -2 pts/Int; need 1 QB, 1 RB; 1 WR & 1 FLEX

Brees @ Colts

Rivers vs. Raiders

----

Dion Lewis vs. Jets

Matt Jones vs. Bucs

Latavius Murray @ Chargers

----

Brandin Cooks @ Colts

Steve Smith @ Cardinals

John Brown vs. Ravens

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Tannenhill or fitz this week as a streamer?

Woodhead or martavis as a flex play?

2. My rbs are gore/bell/ameer/cmike and woodhead. Wrs are cooks/martavis/jbrown/landry/picked up lafell

Should i pickup starks in place of lafell? I think i need wr depth but dont want to miss out on a game changer if starks turns out into one? your advice please sig. Thank you

(Non-PPR) Need 2 from these guys: Blount, John Brown, Mike Evans

Bradshaw worth holding onto? or should I cut him for preemptive pick-up of Crockett or ASJ or Ebron to cover Gates' bye next week?

Thanks Bloom!

Sig,

How would you rank these guys for this week in a 0.5 PPR league?

V-Jax, Blount, Michael, Gillmore, LaFell

Thanks for your help!

How would you approach the Gates situation? Would you pick-up and start Ebron, Fleener, or Watson during the early games to not risk the zero OR wait to see if he goes and then if not play Ertz or Gillmore in the SNF/MNF games?

Would you drop Bradshaw or DeAngello Williams for DGB?

Trade Andy Dalton for Big Ben? (Sell high on Dalton?) 4 pts per TD.

In non prr (points for return TD)'s for rest of year (choose 1)

Robert Woods

Josh Huff

Marques Wilson

Nelson Agholor

Jaelen Strong

Devante Parker

Breshad Perriman

Tyler Lockette

Marcel Reese

Last spot on my roster

Is a kicker just a kicker? B. McManus on my team (10 team league) and averaging 12 ppg (top of my league). He's on bye this week and if dropped will most def be picked up. Worth dropping a "quality" spot to keep him? Crabtree, Hyde, Michael have been on the bench every game of the season so far/never played.

PPR Team

QB: C. Palmer

RB: D. Lewis

RB: M. Ingram

RB: J. Forsett

RB: C. Michael

RB: C. Hyde

WR: K. Allen

WR: J. Brown

WR: E. Decker

WR: A. Hurns

WR: D. Moncrief

WR: M. Crabtree

TE: G. Barnidge

K: B. McManus

DEF: Buffalo

Sig

Just traded Ingram, Robinson for Lacy, Starks in standard scoring. My thinking is that I would rather have the RB on a team that is ahead in a game than behind, although Ingram does catch the ball well. Would you have made that trade?

Sitting at 5-1 . Hopeful of winning this week as well, but have a very shallow bench, especially after going through a rough bye week. I have Kevin White, Khiry Robinson, and David Cobb on my radar, but what other players (if any) do you think I could get now off waivers or trade for on the cheap that have the potential to break out the rest of the year (especially during the playoffs weeks 14-16), and help make the difference down the stretch? (competitive 14-team, half PPR).

Thanks!

1. Who would you like for the rest of the season (non-ppr league)?

WR

Amari Cooper @SD, NYJ, @PIT, MIN, @DET, @TEN, KC, @DEN, GB, SD

Eric Decker @NE, @OAK, JAC, BUF, @HOU, MIA, @NYG, TEN, @DAL, NE

Allen Hurns BUF, bye, @NYJ, @BAL, TEN, SD, @TEN, IND, ATL, @NO

Travis Benjamin @STL, ARI, @CIN, @PIT, bye, BAL, CIN, SF, @SEA, @KC

Defense/Special Teams

Jets @NE, @OAK, JAC, BUF, @HOU, MIA, @NYG, TEN, @DAL, NE

Panthers PHI, IND, GB, @TEN, WAS, @DAL, @NO, ATL, @NYG, @ATL

Packers bye, @DEN, @CAR, DET, @MIN, CHI, @DET, DAL, @OAK, @ARI

Eagles @CAR, bye, @DAL, MIA, TB, @DET, @NE, BUF, ARI, WAS

Vikings @DET, @CHI, STL, @OAK, GB, @ATL, SEA, @ARI, CHI, NYG

2. Would you start Sam Bradford (@CAR) this week or drop him and start one of those QB (non-ppr league)?

Stafford v MIN

Hoyer @MIA

Fitzpatrick @NE

McCown @STL

Kaepernick v SEA

Flacco @ARI

3. Would you start Larry Donnel (v DAL) this week or drop hime and start one of those TE (non-ppr league)?

Gilmore @ARI

Rudolph @DET

Tamme @TEN

Cook v CLE

Carrier v TB

Ebron v MIN

Fleener v NO

4. Who would you start as WR2 (non-ppr league)?

Allen Robinson v BUF

John Brown v BAL

Martavis Bryant @KC

5. I need to start 2 Flex (non-ppr league), but a maximum of 1 RB. Who would you start?

Allen Hurns v BUF

Jonathan Stewart v PHI

LeGarrette Blount v NYJ

Charles Clay @JAC

Andre Ellington v BAL

6. Would you start Luck v NO or Palmer v BAL (non-ppr league)?

7. I need to start 1 QB, 1 WR and 1 Flex (PPR league). Who would you start?

Brees @IND, Tannehill v HOU

Riddick v MIN, Sims @WAS

Tate v MIN, Cooks @IND, Wallace @DET, Crowder v TB

Thank you very much, Sigmund!

What's up Sig,

12 Team Standard Non-PPR 1 QB 2 RB 2WR 1 TE and NO Flex

Need to drop one from:

Gore, Foster, McCoy, CJA, Karlos W, C Mike, Duke J, Charc West

Edelman, Decker, Stevie J, John Brown, W Snead

Thoughts?

Sig- Have Rodgers on bye. Pick up Fitzmagic and stream him @ NE or light a candle and pray for Bradford @ CAR?

Hey sig,

Non ppr

Start two, who do you like: ingram, d lewis, ivory or ryan mathews?

start two, who do you like: j landry, moncrief, amari cooper, or allen hurns? Thanks!

Trade Gore to get Lacy in 0.5 ppr redraft? Could also trade Martin. Team is 5-1. Thanks!

RBs

Gurley

Martin

Gore

Cmike

Woodhead

Complex, and (hopefully) interesting strategy question. I have the #1 waiver so I wanted to wait until late in the week to pick up a 2nd defense (want to keep the Pack for Peyton next week). That way whoever I drop, I can pick back up immediately next week if something changes over the weekend

The idea was to drop DeAngelo Williams late enough that he wouldn't be able to be picked up until next week. I have LeVeon Bell, so he's just insurance. If something bad happened I could get him right back.

1) Is DW even my most droppable? Start 2RB/2WR/Flex no-PPR and I have LeVeon, Freeman, C-Mike, Ellington, Karlos, and DeAngelo. Could also drop WR from Landry, Moncrief, JBrown, Evans, LaFell, but I want to see what LaFell can do first. The fact that I could get DW first in line anyway makes that appealing.

2) If something did happen over the weekend, what would be worth burning the #1 spot to get DW back? Obviously a long-term injury, but a short one or two week thing? Rather save it for a game-changer (or block on the rest of the league).

THANKS! I know this is a bit more detailed than your usual WDIS but hopefully intriguing.

10 team, standard league w IDP.

I've got a 2-4 record due to some bad luck and injuries.

I'm looking for some general guidance on where I can improve. I'd like to package some receiver depth for an upgrade there or at running back. Or am I better off just standing pat and see how this roster does?

Second, what level of player would you accept for Dez, either at running back or receiver?

QB Luck

RB: Gurley, Lynch, Lewis, Abdullah, Michael

WR: Fitzgerald, Robinson, S. Smith, M. Bryant, D. Bryant, Crabtree, DGB

TE: Kelce

DL: Hardy, McPhee

LB: David

DB: Bucannon

Got another one for you Sig

12 Team Standard Non-PPR start 2 RB 2 WR and Flex.

Roster

Ben, Rivers

L Bell, Gore, Abdullah, David J, Duke J, Spiller, C Mike

R Cobb, J Brown, Decker, Stevie J

Barnidge, C Gillmore

Thinking of picking up DeAngelo to backup Bell. Good Idea? Advice on who to drop?

Trade offer:

12 team, non ppr, 4pt passing tD, 10 man bench

My Team

Tanny, Carr, Palmer

Gore, Gurley, Cmike, CJA, AA

Megatron, St. Smith, J. Brown, Arob, Lafell

Clay, Effiert

Offer 1: Gurley, Jbrown, eiffert Get - Gronk, Blount

Offer 2: Gurley, Eiffert for Hillman and Gronk

Offer 3 - AA for David johnson

Offer 4 - Calvin, eiffert for Alshon, Hill, Witten (may ask for Dave Johnson too)

Also, start Zona or Rams D?

Quick trade question standard 6 all TDs

I get M Ryan, Forsett, A Brown, M Jones

I lose BigBen, Foster, Fitzgerald, Dez Bryant

What's your thoughts

Thanks for you help

Hi Bloom!

Non-PPR league questions:

1. Do I make this trade?

Bernard and A. Robinson or Cooper for Julio?

2. WDIS at Flex? Woodhead, Yeldon, West or Terrance Williams.

Thank you.....

Hey Sig, appreciate all the help each week!

Should I trade my Keenan Allen and Mark Ingram to get Antonio Brown and Eddy Lacy?

This is in a 12 team, redraft, 0.2 PPR league, must start: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 3 WRs, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 D/ST

My roster BEFORE the trade: Andrew Luck, Mark Ingram, Justin Forsett, Giovani Bernard, Danny Woodhead, Christine Michael, David Johnson, Keenan Allen, Mike Evans, Kendall Wright, Marvin Jones, Jamison Crowder, Delanie Walker, Steven Hauschka, Miami Defense

I'm leaning toward accepting since I expect Brown to be a monster once Ben gets back and I think my RBs are decent enough to survive if Lacy doesn't pan out to be at least an RB2. What are your thoughts?

Thanks!

Hi! In a standard 12 team redraft, who do you prefer as your QB1 ROS, Roethlisberger or Rivers? By how much, and why?

I'm asking you here, because in your "QB Tiers Going Forward" you have Roethlisberger ranked 3rd ROS despite his injury, horrible O-line, and loss of Kelvin Beachum, where Rivers is ranked 9th. However, in your Week 7 FBG Top 200 Foward Standard rankings, you have Rivers 5th ROS and Roethlisberger 22nd.

Thanks for clarifying!

Thanks for taking our questions.

Have Ben and Dalton. Got burned a few years back with Ben during the playoffs in a freezing game where neither offense could muster anything. And again last year with a QB going out with injury during the playoffs. That year, my league mates scooped up most playable QBs and Defenses in prep for the playoffs.

Should I trade one of these QBs for WR help (Hopkins/Moncreif/Benjamin) or hold tight and keep some insurance for the playoffs?

Thankgs again.

Hi Sig,

My team is in signature. 10 team, 1 point PPR, 1RB/1WR/4Flex

1) Is Lacy a good buy-low or is the whole Starks/RBBC situations not worth the headache? If yes to buy-low, what level of WR would be appropriate to offer? Cut me off when I reach the right tier: Dez, Cobb, John Brown, Moncrief, VJax, Diggs

2) Generally, do you think Miller and Martin are going to keep rolling at the RB position and anchor my squad...or should I be putting serious effort into upgrading RB at the potential expense of a WR or two?

3) What player(s) are a realistic trade offer for Forte (PPR)? I offered Martin + Eifert since TE are the same as WR flex in our league and I could spare a WR.

4) Hitting any of the NYE MSG run shows?

Thanks man!

If you had to pick two in a standard, non PPR, and one of them needed to be a RB, where do you go this week?

Christine Michael

Martavis Bryant

LaGarette Blount

Allen Hurns

Matt Jones

Also: Should I start looking for Kelce replacements?

Hey Bloom! If you have both Cmike and Joseph Randle, and need to start one of them, who are you going with this week? Shiny new toy? Thanks!

Thursday night game...

In my PPR league, I can keep one player that I drafted in the 7th round or later. He must be held all season and cannot be dropped then re-added. My current keeper eligible players are Chris Ivory, Duke Johnson and Tyler Lockett.

What are your thoughts on Lockett for the end of this season and (especially) next season. Is he an essential hold so that he stays keeper eligible?

The "end of my bench" guys are Lockett, Rawls and Charles Sims. I must drop one this week.

How would you rank these 3 rbs for the rest of the season (PPR):

David Johnson, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Ronnie Hilman

Thanks

10 team half ppr (1qb 2 rb 2 wr 1 te 1 flex 1 dst 1k)

Team: Big Ben + weekly streamer, devonta, Dion Lewis, gore, Ingram, Julio, dez, martavis, John brown, kelce, Ellington, cmike, hurns, karlos williams, steamer dst + k

My team is very very solid but I feel like I need one more move to have all unfair advantages. Are there any players i should target in a trade for a playoff run and who do you think I should try to sell?

Hey Bloom...

Would you drop either CJ or Crowell to add David Johnson or Riddick (or both)? Non ppr league. 1 pt for 20 yd. 6 pts for TD. Thanks!

PPR, 50+ yds scoring bonus, 100+ yds receiving bonus.

2 spots, 3 WRs:

AR15

Moncrief

Martavis

Who's the odd man out?

Thanks!

Hello Sig.

Hope you are having a pleasant day. Who would you start in a TD-scoring league this week?

--Need 2 RBs from Foster, Gore, J.Stewart, C.West, CMike, Da. Johnson.

--Need 2 WR from Beckham, Cooper, and Evans.

--Bukowski or Kerouac

Thanks.

Bit of a rich guy problem... best to give you all the info.

12 team std. start 3 wr, 2 rb 2 flex (+ the normal others). Favorite for the match up - but a good friend so MUST win.

WRS: Julio, ODB, Keenan, J Brown and the Alien

RB: Gore, Ivory, Lewis, Woodhead

Gut says start all the WRs unless Keenan is hurt still. But is that the move?

If I go that route - which RBs? Gore and Ivory probably have the better match ups but could see Ivory shut down by game script and Indy is always kind of a crap shoot on which team shows up.

Thought Matt Ryan was going to be reliable this week but reading Tenn are actually #1 against the pass! Woah...so:

standard scoring, 6 pts for td's - Ryan or Bortles v Jags in London? Leaning Bortles right now...

Also, need 1 from the following for flex:

Woodhead v Oakland

Alf v Bucs

C.Mike v Giants

At TE - start Kelce or take a chance on Ladarius Green in the later game?

Thanks Sig, be well

1) PPR if Maclin doesn't go: Lance Moore, Jamison Crowder, Malcom Floyd, Robert Woods, or Nate Washington: who has the highest ceiling?

2) This might be more of an On the Couch question, but If you were trying to get Jordy in a dynasty league, how much would you be willing to invest? I'd considered offering David Cobb, but I honestly don't know what I have in him. Naturally, I'd rather offer someone like Sproles.

What the heck flex in a non ppr

Go with

Christine Michael

DGB

Stevie Johnson

Stefon Diggs

Te (pick 1) non ppr

Ladarius green

Jordan Cameron

Dwayne Allen