Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Ilov80s

Orleans Opoku-Darkwa is an American football running back who is currently a free agent

Darkwa over Ginn Jr. at flex? Asking for a friend.

Tell your "friend" about the AC forum.
He says to hang off his left one.

So he's more than just a "friend", huh?

You know, you two could get a Courage Award for that these days.

You have no idea who I am, do you? You must not spend much time in the FFA. I'm kind of a big deal.

• Like 1

You have no idea who I am, do you? You must not spend much time in the FFA. I'm kind of a big deal.

Do you have many leather bound books in your office too?

:boardcred:
  • Like 1

Glad you posted this. Much more helpful than CCC2's musing.

• Like 1

With a player like Darkwa, I don't think questions like "who do I start" are that bad in here. Since he is the greatest unknown in the league right now, gauging his temperature relative to other players in the league is important.

I love it when guys like these come out of nowhere and all us desperate believers get to have a little circle jerk until about 2:00 the next Sunday

He should be #30 so he can be O Dark 30.

• Like 2

I don't mind these kinds of WDIS questions in these threads bc it gives you an idea of who others are considering him over. Spider is kind of a WDIS nazi.

I'd go with Ginn, esp in PPR, until OD proves he's more than a one weeker

I love it when guys like these come out of nowhere and all us desperate believers get to have a little circle jerk until about 2:00 the next Sunday

He should be #30 so he can be O Dark 30.

With injuries (foster, Charles) and disappointments (CJ, Randle) many folks are looking for a decent fill in RB and guys like Darkwa (or Cmike)could provide a late season push.

The only difference between Cmike and Darkwa is Bloom and the rest at FBG aren't all inside Darkwas jock like they are Cmike, hence the tepid upgrade bloom gave Darkwa over the massive circle jerk he's been having for Cmike since week 1.

So, the Giants got to the one yard line, with a 2nd and goal and... Williams for zero, Williams for -1, then a pass to OBJ for the TD.

Williams. Not Darkwa.

Way to keep lowering that YPC Andre...

So, the Giants got to the one yard line, with a 2nd and goal and... Williams for zero, Williams for -1, then a pass to OBJ for the TD.

Williams. Not Darkwa.

That is just stupid

Williams. Not Darkwa.

That is just stupid

Hopefully it is the impetus Darkwa needs to get GL work.

I don't mind these kinds of WDIS questions in these threads bc it gives you an idea of who others are considering him over. Spider is kind of a WDIS nazi.

I'd go with Ginn, esp in PPR, until OD proves he's more than a one weeker

It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

Per Rotoworld:

Giants RB Orleans Darkwa was forced from New York's Week 8 game against the Saints with a back injury, and is questionable to return.

The Giants' radio team has reported Darkwa is done for the day. Darkwa was "leading" the Giants' woeful rushing attack with four carries for 23 yards, but was stopped on two goal-line carries. The G-Men will finish the game with their underwhelming rotation of Rashad Jennings, Shane Vereen and Andre Williams.

If you were counting on him producing for you this week, you had to be desperate (which many teams are, including myself). Darkwa's value lies in dynasty. If the Giants don't realize Williams is a bum, then maybe there is no hope. But I do believe they will give up on him, and cut Jennings after this year. Darkwa can be the starter next year. That's why he's valuable.

• Like 1

If you were counting on him producing for you this week, you had to be desperate (which many teams are, including myself). Darkwa's value lies in dynasty. If the Giants don't realize Williams is a bum, then maybe there is no hope. But I do believe they will give up on him, and cut Jennings after this year. Darkwa can be the starter next year. That's why he's valuable.

I read that in Yoda's voice

Joined 2 year ago? Only 5k posts? Nice try rook. Talk to me when you know about the Test forum or something int:e:resting. I find when someone has to start explaining their cred, it's cause they got none. Or a small #####.

Edited by DoubleG

I'll give you my projection for this week...I think he gets <10 carries, and if he tops 40 yards, I'll be surprised. I may be putting my foot in my mouth, but I just don't see the relevance in that back field, or fantasy wise. At least not yet.

There are guys who capitalize on their opportunity, and then there are guys who are named Orleans Darkwa....I guess his team "responded" to him in this one by just passing the ball.

Joined 2 year ago? Only 5k posts? Nice try rook. Talk to me when you know about the Test forum or something int:e:resting. I find when someone has to start explaining their cred, it's cause they got none. Or a small #####.

It's been well-documented that I am the most liked poster by volume in the FFA. My history extends well beyond what is immediately visible. I am well-versed in the things that you mentioned. And I am a model American. I am what you aspire to be.

• Like 2

I'll give you my projection for this week...I think he gets <10 carries, and if he tops 40 yards, I'll be surprised. I may be putting my foot in my mouth, but I just don't see the relevance in that back field, or fantasy wise. At least not yet.

There are guys who capitalize on their opportunity, and then there are guys who are named Orleans Darkwa....I guess his team "responded" to him in this one by just passing the ball.

He had 23 yards on his first two carries than got injured on a goal line carry. I'd hardly say he failed to capitalize. LOL He looked just as good as he did the week before. He's not going to make the Giants suddenly become a ground and pound team. Especially in a shootout with the Saints. But it doesn't take an expert to see that he's looked better than Jennings and Williams these past two weeks.

• Like 1

He had 23 yards on his first two carries than got injured on a goal line carry. I'd hardly say he failed to capitalize. LOL He looked just as good as he did the week before. He's not going to make the Giants suddenly become a ground and pound team. Especially in a shootout with the Saints. But it doesn't take an expert to see that he's looked better than Jennings and Williams these past two weeks.

:shrug: Since when do we not hold injuries against people? McFadden hasn't gotten hurt yet, but over in the C-Mike thread, they're discounting everything he's done b/c they just assume he'll get hurt. If you get your opportunity to carry a bigger load, and you get hurt, you didn't capitalize.

:shrug: Since when do we not hold injuries against people? McFadden hasn't gotten hurt yet, but over in the C-Mike thread, they're discounting everything he's done b/c they just assume he'll get hurt. If you get your opportunity to carry a bigger load, and you get hurt, you didn't capitalize.

LOLOL Good one

It's a shame Leveon Bell Could capitalize and hold off Deangelo. :lmao:

It's been well-documented that I am the most liked poster by volume in the FFA. My history extends well beyond what is immediately visible. I am well-versed in the things that you mentioned. And I am a model American. I am what you aspire to be.

:popcorn:

• Like 1