What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 8 (1 Viewer)

Think I'm leaving Floyd in there. Brown might be playing but that doesn't mean he'll play many snaps and he may not need to if they get to a lead early. It wont take much for Floyd to hit or approach value and his value is the key to my other player combinations.

Think I'm leaving Floyd in there. Brown might be playing but that doesn't mean he'll play many snaps and he may not need to if they get to a lead early. It wont take much for Floyd to hit or approach value and his value is the key to my other player combinations.
I think this is my lean as well... thanks.

Well I've changed my mind. I used Floyd in a Thursday lineup but I'm taking him out of the Sun-Mon lineup I had him in. I can pivot to Washington easily enough and I'm doing that.

In about $150 this week. Good luck, ladies and gentlemen.

May the collective knowledge of this thread help us all.

Someone being a dink posted a matchup of 3 saying don't play him and...looks like FD booted him from contest. myself and 2 others, he was in there yesterday

cutthegrass cheats, FD doesn't care. Don't play him

Where are all the $1 mini Dives? Been playing those with a cash lineup. Have had more luck with those than the 250-person leagues.
I pulled this nugget from a few back and forth emails with FD regarding the lack of $1 contests this week. This was after they told me all the $1 games dried up super early this week, an answer which I really don't buy because in past weeks another contest would just be opened up.

"We actually have just started putting caps on the amount people can enter into the low stakes games on our sites. For the NFL, it will be 500 entries maximum for a user on contests that are $10 or below. We are putting in the cap so that all users are able to have more access to the low stakes games. This change will take effect next weekend for the NFL and it was done because our team noticed how quickly the low stakes contests filled up this week."

No wonder the ravens suck..Going against the worst rush d in the league and they rush 4 times in the first half. Why do what other teams are doing and having success? no wonder they have 1 win

No wonder the ravens suck..Going against the worst rush d in the league and they rush 4 times in the first half. Why do what other teams are doing and having success? no wonder they have 1 win
Buck Allen is also significantly more involved. Not sure snaps counts, but plays that involve the RB are pretty heavily tilting Allen. Forsett is being used almost entirely as a pass blocker.

Buck Allen is also significantly more involved. Not sure snaps counts, but plays that involve the RB are pretty heavily tilting Allen. Forsett is being used almost entirely as a pass blocker.
Yea, I totally misread this game. I expected Balt to be run heavy and SD to being throwing all over the place. Flip it. Gordon with 17 touches in the first half for 48 yards. Forsett with 4 touches.

Injuries are killing me, L. Bell, Smith Sr., and K. Allen are all over my LUs this week. Right now a goose egg seems likely.

Brutal week for injuries. SSSr's career almost certainly over. Bell's looked like a season-ender. Worried about Forte's season.

I can't even tell if im going to win money or not. 123 w/ Gano, 123 and done (both Thurs lineups), 110 w/ Cam, 121 w/ Witten and Hauschka.

130 feels like a pretty good score in cash games, but Oakland is looking really spry right now.

Brutal week for injuries. SSSr's career almost certainly over. Bell's looked like a season-ender. Worried about Forte's season.

I can't even tell if im going to win money or not. 123 w/ Gano, 123 and done (both Thurs lineups), 110 w/ Cam, 121 w/ Witten and Hauschka.

130 feels like a pretty good score in cash games, but Oakland is looking really spry right now.
I'm at 131 with my cash lineup and I'm well into the money. Still have Widden, Martin, Crabtree and Seattle.

I was going to come in here and complain about Fitzpatrick getting hurt but then Ricardo Lockette happened. Thank god hes moving and its ONLY a concussion.

I'm at 131 with my cash lineup and I'm well into the money. Still have Widden, Martin, Crabtree and Seattle.
Then obviously you know if you won money or not.

Then obviously you know if you won money or not.
I guess I should have said I was winning in all the games with that score. Of course there's no guarantee, but being 10th out of 100 in a double up isn't a bad position.

WOW. DFS is full of ups and downs, but I just cashed my 4pm cash slate with Ryan Fitzpatrick, and his 3 points, at QB. Easily my proudest accomplishment so far, and my accomplishment I mean dumb luck picking Dan Bailey over Hauschka.

Users who are viewing this thread