What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Account hacked at Fanduel (1 Viewer)

greggb77

Footballguy
I just wanted to let everyone know that my account was recently hacked at Fanduel. I logged in tonight and was going to use some of my winnings to get into some upcoming leagues, but noticed my balance was really low. I checked my transaction history and saw that a withdrawal had been made yesterday evening. So I went to the page where you can withdraw money and saw an email address already entered (most likely the one that was used for the withdrawal):

[SIZE=12pt]obeydamexicans@gmail.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Again, not my email address.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I live-chatted with support at Fanduel and was told I'd be contacted by someone via email. I still haven't heard back. I also called Paypal and reported what had happened, and gave them the email address that had been used. They said that the email address wasn't associated with a Paypal account.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I'm not sure how widespread this might be, but if you have a Fanduel account I'd be for logging in and checking your account balance, also probably changing your password.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Gregg [/SIZE]

Are you sure you just didnt have a really bad day of picking college football players? Thats what happened to me last Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread