What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at New Orleans (1 Viewer)

Am I seeing this right? Antonio Andrews who is a guy I grabbed off waivers in week 4 had over 70 all purpose yards and on my bench while Eddie Lacy my top pick has a goose egg? Fantasy Football is a mother f'er....

Am I seeing this right? Antonio Andrews who is a guy I grabbed off waivers in week 4 had over 70 all purpose yards and on my bench while Eddie Lacy my top pick has a goose egg? Fantasy Football is a mother f'er....
Stop with this. No one cares.

Titans have been 2nd best pass D statistically. Brees torching them is probably going to make them seem properly ranked when this is over. Never seemed best or second best

Titans have been 2nd best pass D statistically. Brees torching them is probably going to make them seem properly ranked when this is over. Never seemed best or second best
No, they really didn't. I guess not having leads means the other team doesn't throw?

Statically, Titans gave up the 2nd fewest yards. Big difference between that an being the "2nd best."

There are some titles I can claim with little to no qualification - bodybuilder, freelance writer, dog trainer, etc.

Upon further review of Rob Ryan's career, I'll also claim defensive coordinator.

Last edited by a moderator:
They deserved that - what a bunch of junk that is not letting Mariotta go for it. They should fire the interim guy after the final whistle.

bahaha I don't wanna laugh, like the Titans but oh cmon that was almost predictable the way things have gone

Users who are viewing this thread