What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kelvin Sheppard, MIA LB (1 Viewer)

Papa John's

Footballguy
It has been a couple weeks now, but when compared to Jelani Jenkins, MIA LB, it looks like he is consistently doing better each week. I am not sure if it's Jenkins regressing, the scheme or some other reason, but the LB to own in MIA seems to be Mr. Sheppard.

It has been a couple weeks now, but when compared to Jelani Jenkins, MIA LB, it looks like he is consistently doing better each week. I am not sure if it's Jenkins regressing, the scheme or some other reason, but the LB to own in MIA seems to be Mr. Sheppard.
Never mind. Jenkins went out early with an ankle injury. Likely a high ankle sprain per reports. Ugh.

Never mind. Jenkins went out early with an ankle injury. Likely a high ankle sprain per reports. Ugh.
Zach Vigil time?

I think that Virgil and Sheppard will play this week. They are so decimated at the position they promoted Mike Hull from the practice squad.

I almost grabbed Sheppard, but the comment on the IDP upgrades/downgrades article sounded like it would be a short term fix. Instead, I picked up Jasper Brinkley, who has had two nice games in a row at a position that has been killed by injuries for the Giants.

Users who are viewing this thread