What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 11 Waiver Wire (1 Viewer)

LaFell may be available.

Dwayne Harris if available as the Giants seem to have zero confidence in their run game.

The New England passing game requires at least three legs to operate, now suddenly 2 of 3 are gone. Where to next?

Amendola

White

Chandler

LaFell

Martin

Dobson

Someone is going to get these touches

Zack Miller or Brent Celek even thought it's almost definitely chasing points.
in small leagues, I'm not going there. But in deep, sure.

yep. again, not sure about small leagues especially with next week being a bye. But in deeper leagues, scoop him up if he isn't already taken.

Osweiler in really deep leagues or dynasty (where he may already be gone)

Probably not available in most leagues, but Zach Ertz may become more relevant under Sanchez (assuming Bradford is out).

Recall that Ertz had his 15 catch day last year with Sanchez, and he had another TD called back (from Sanchez) yesterday on an illegal shift. Celek had the monstrous day yesterday, but Ertz still far out-targeted and out-snapped Celek.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't Amendola be the biggest ppr free agent of the year? I mean, this is a no-brainer, right?

Yes, but hes not a FA in my leagues :(

Also, with news of Cruz being done for the year, Dwayne Harris is a must add.

Unfortunately for me, Amendola was claimed after his big game earlier by our most inactive owner in both my leagues. He's been on his bench ever since.

Yes, but hes not a FA in my leagues :(

Also, with news of Cruz being done for the year, Dwayne Harris is a must add.
Harris has been trending, rostered & starting in my league. Amendola snapped up weeks ago. Stevie was never dropped. Ajayi is out there, though.

Those of us screwed at RB in really deep leagues...

Spencer Ware - apparently now he's the backup to Charcandrick West and heir apparent to those massive Andy Reid workloads. If something happened to West...

Glenn Winston - maybe I'm stubborn, but Crowell looks awful. Negative rushing yardage over his last six quarters. They claim they're really high on Winston... can't take much more for him to get a shot.

Rod Smith - looked pretty decent on his 26 yard kick return... McFadden's getting a ridiculous amount of usage. It could last and he stays healthy the full season, or he could be Darren McFadden and break. I personally don't think they would just turn McFadden's workload over to Christine Michael.

Trey Williams - see above, and Williams is more of a Lance Dunbar type as well... new to the team, so I'm not shocked he's been inactive. There are worse darts to throw.

Wouldn't Amendola be the biggest ppr free agent of the year? I mean, this is a no-brainer, right?
Yes, if he wasn't owned in all 6/6 of my leagues, and most other competitive leagues.

If he's out there, blow your load on him.

In my league the best WRs available are: Boldin, Shorts, Crowder, Hankerson and Moore. I'm thinking Crowder might be the best of the bunch.

I think even in standard you throw a hefty bid on him if out there. By now you should be rostering competent hand cuffs at rb, if you aren't 2nd or higher in faab cash left you probably aren't getting the next d Williams so why not make a play for amendola

The New England passing game requires at least three legs to operate, now suddenly 2 of 3 are gone. Where to next?

Amendola

White

Chandler

LaFell

Martin

Dobson

Someone is going to get these touches
Amendola and LaFell
I think it's the 2nd one after Amendola that will be the key who will develop and can be gotten for cheap. There were 16 targets dumped on Edelman and Amendola, I think they will have to spread that out, especially as (IMO) Amendola doesn't do as much after the catch as Edelman. I'm guessing LaFell has been rostered everywhere but maybe not...

I'm going to be trying to add Ty Montgomery wherever I can. If he's out there you can get him for peanuts. If he's healthy he might do more with those targets than any other packers receiver. I think he's worth a shot in deeper leagues.

Last edited by a moderator:
DGB. I realize it hasn't happened yet for this guy, but Justin Hunter is out for the year, Kendall Wright still isn't back, and the next 3 games are Jac/Oak/Jac. Carolina was just a bad matchup and hard to judge current standing based on that game.

DGB. I realize it hasn't happened yet for this guy, but Justin Hunter is out for the year, Kendall Wright still isn't back, and the next 3 games are Jac/Oak/Jac. Carolina was just a bad matchup and hard to judge current standing based on that game.
I fully agree. A lot of people don't know how good Norman is. He shuts people down!

Buck Bradcanon said:
Is DGB still too raw? Is Harry Douglass the sneaky deep league pickup then?

Users who are viewing this thread