What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Spencer Ware, possibly the new work horse (1 Viewer)

Thanks to Bell's 4th quarter explosion, I need 11.35 from Ware in what's probably the tightest most back and forth bowl I've ever been in in 25 years of this madness called a "hobby."

I haven't gotten to see Ware much this year. I need 2.5 more points and it is the most maddening, gut wrenching thing to watch how he's being used in a game they are winning by 11 almost through the third quarter. One rush up the middle for a yard or two every 6th play and that's all this guy gets. I lose this game, it'll be possibly the worst of my 25 year FF career. PPR and all I need in 2.5....unreal.

I haven't gotten to see Ware much this year. I need 2.5 more points and it is the most maddening, gut wrenching thing to watch how he's being used in a game they are winning by 11 almost through the third quarter. One rush up the middle for a yard or two every 6th play and that's all this guy gets. I lose this game, it'll be possibly the worst of my 25 year FF career. PPR and all I need in 2.5....unreal.
Good luck!

You'll get it... even fat Andy will dial him up in the 4th.

You got this bro!!!

Looks like his typical day.  Probably had more coming before getting dinged.

but again gave any owners still alive with him a flash and then disappointment.

All I had to do was play Mithcell over Gabriel. It would have been enough. I can't believe this. Ah well...maybe he needed it more than me. Christmas spirit and all. But this one will sting a long long time.

What kills me is how high the FBG staff has been on Ware all year. He's gone from being a RB1 to a what the heck flex type during the last 10 weeks. 

Yeah it's because his talent is obvious. KC doesn't believe in him though. He's just a bit player to them that's why he's not featured. 9th in the league in total yards while not being featured.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be weird for a 26 year old RB coming off 1500 scrimmage yards in his first full season to be undervalued, but I bet he is in next year's drafts.

But this isn't a Haley/Thomas Jones situation.  Reid's a good coach, and he's getting a lot of mileage out of the other guys getting opportunities in the offense.  Can't really argue against touches for Hill or Kelce, and no one else is seeing it much.

Not that it matters now, but still interesting it was an even split in touches with West even though Ware was getting 4.8 to West's 2.5.  I didn't see the game, so can't comment on how/ why.

Well, West helped me to some wins early in the season and was a solid flex for me most of the year.  I suppose those expecting RB1 numbers are disappointed but I'm mostly happy with his contributions this year.  Still...had he not left with an injury last night I likely would have won my league.  Lost by 13 F-ing yards with Ebron's big game tonight.

Well, West helped me to some wins early in the season and was a solid flex for me most of the year.  I suppose those expecting RB1 numbers are disappointed but I'm mostly happy with his contributions this year.  Still...had he not left with an injury last night I likely would have won my league.  Lost by 13 F-ing yards with Ebron's big game tonight.
Oops.

Ware, not West.

Spencer Ware was the one who did us in! Still playing in one league and he finally is going to the BENCH!!!! ARGH!!! Gametime decision??? BENCH DUDE!

I don't care who it is Blue, Coleman, Rodgers, I'm done with Ware! He Sucks! 17 carries and a pedestrian 65 yards and hardly any TD's. Disappointing to say the least!

Drafted him in the 8th to cover Bell's suspension for the first few weeks and then was going to drop him once JC returned (that was the plan).  He was my 3rd RB and was used in my flex position throughout the year.  He was in my starting line-up week 16 in which I won my championship ... I have no ill will against Ware.  Just hoping he finishes strong and becomes more involved next year so I can keep him for an 8th rounder.

I am in a title game this weekend in a dynasty league. Sucks that we can't get it to a wk 16 title game. Anyway, if Ware is out, I am rolling with Devontae Booker v. Raiders.

Users who are viewing this thread