Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Da Gildz

Let's see your playoff teams!

54 posts in this topic

Ryan you're doing well. your Cobra team probably done but DJ should have a shot at cashing if Cooks shows up tonight. Should get a couple free entries at the very least

We're neck and neck Ryan! Side wager? Winner buys the other a free entry next year?? We're both missing Odell this week also....what say you?

I got a team in the 30, think I got a better chance at 100 then top 5. Team is really not that strong.

I got a team in the 30, think I got a better chance at 100 then top 5. Team is really not that strong.

Good luck. What's your team name?

Those top few teams will be tough to catch.

Near the top, closer to 1 then 30. But dont want to jinx things but have another under 70 and one at 200 ish

I'm top 100 with both right now....

Haven't been on in awhile... But I wouldn't have done it anyways as I don't bet with strangers.

Haven't been on in awhile... But I wouldn't have done it anyways as I don't bet with strangers.

Good thing for me.

Jordan Reed not to bad.

Nice run Ryan. You got a shot at top 50 I think. May have to fade a few guys tho

Nice run Ryan. You got a shot at top 50 I think. May have to fade a few guys tho

Thanks.

Good season to all. Looks like 240k rests on Emmanuel Sanders and Demaryius tonight. My team had a nice run but will end up ~ 250-300th. Meh.

So Jordan Reed, Deangelo Will, Tim Hightower and David Johnson ended up as 4 of the most impactful fantasy players of the year.

Fantasy Football.

Congrats to all who cashed.

Edited by Da Gildz

Started 12, will end up 50 to 60. Even if started perfect with blake over cam, top 20 at best. Other two teams went off the radar. 400 plus. Knew the team wasnt strong enough for two miracle weeks in a row.

Congratulations to everyone in the money.

I had 2 teams in the championship round.

The team that started in 6th, finished 709. Disappointing, still got $500 for the regular season finish.

Other team started at 1591 and, assuming no stat change, finished 51st.

Looking forward to next year already.

Got 44th and 182nd. Wish OBJ wasn't suspended for the 182nd team. Both teams had Jordan Reed on them which helped.

Finished 165 with ODB out, missed additional money by 2 points but walked away with $1500 and a free entry next year.