What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at Denver (1 Viewer)

Don't even know what to expect from this game: Denver needs to keep it low scoring, win the time of possession and keep the pressure on Brady.

Interesting game. Great teams missing so many pieces. My fantasy games are all won so I can watch in peace and just enjoy the game.

Looking forward to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too many injuries for NE and Brock opens up the Den offense because of his athletic ability and arm.

Den 27 NE 20

Gronk getting 1 on 1 coverage with like every NE WR injured makes no sense.

Gronk doing Gronk things.

This already reminds me of the Houston/NE MNF game from a few years ago, where NE was up like 224-0 before the Texans even had a 1st down.

Brock was a just a game manager last week. He will actually have to take some chances and I don't expect much production out him tonight.

Gronk two targets two catches and a touchdown

Lafell two targets two catches two first downs

Bolden one target one catch for not much

The usually sure handed Scott chandler two targets two drops, one sideline shot of belichick muttering.

Denver would be a really scary team if Osweiler is legit. That defense is very good, they just need an offense who can put up points consistently.

Passing up a 53 FG attempt? In Denver. Then have the punt be a touchback.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread