What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I need help losing weight and getting back in shape (1 Viewer)

Quick Weight Loss is a chain of diet centers in Houston (and maybe other places) that has a really good diet program. About 6 years ago I used them and lost 50 pounds. Of course I didn't stick to a good diet after I lost the weight so over time I put all the weight back on. I just started back with them and have lost about 23 pounds in a month. In conjunction with the diet I am getting testerone injections which gives me energy to do cardio work, mainly walking and light jogging. I feel great and am committed to losing the weight and then sticking to a healthy diet once I have lost the weight. The Quick Weight Loss program is not cheap as I am paying them about $3,000 for 4 months of supplements, snacks, and counselling in which time I should lose the 63 pound goal that I have. I will save on food and alcohol costs over that 4 months so I will probably be out about $1,500 to $2,000.
Now down 43 pounds. 2/3 of the way to my goal. Would probably be down more but I have had a couple of cheat weekends where I went out of town and just didn't want to worry about what I was eating. What was nice was the weight that I put back on came off really quickly when I got back on plan.

Users who are viewing this thread