What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DBACKS BANDWAGON - Making Room For Eephus As We're NLDS Bound (1 Viewer)

Thoughts on the new uni's? First team with sublimation (that pattern on the pants).

I like the snake sleeve patch. And the darker road grey.

We'll see how they translate on field, and if any aspects are replicated. The FO wanted to be innovative.

Just over 2M in attendance last season. What number do they get this year for signing a guy who plays every 4/5th day?

Bandwagon's filling up pretty fast. 10-15 more people per game would be my guess

Last edited by a moderator:
The bandwagon jumper that I am doesn't even know who's coaching this team right nowadays, but I'm certain that the guy can go #### himself

I know the sabermetric guys don't believe in so-called "protection" in the order, but it seems that Pollock's absence has meant Goldschmidt has seen nothing to hit, and that's why he has a sub .250 average, but a .420 OBP (he's tied for the major league lead in walks). 

I know the sabermetric guys don't believe in so-called "protection" in the order, but it seems that Pollock's absence has meant Goldschmidt has seen nothing to hit, and that's why he has a sub .250 average, but a .420 OBP (he's tied for the major league lead in walks). 
AS the resident DBack expert, I must tell you that the OBP for the first two spots in the order are .355 and .308, respectively. Combined, that is right on par with what they've gotten the last two years. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing 44% strikes, same as he always has.  He's just swinging less so far.  I definitely don't believe in protection 

The Diamondbacks will install a humidor at Chase Field in an attempt to help their pitchers' grip.
The Diamondbacks are off to a 2-1 start in the early going, but their pitching has been less than sterling in that small sample. The team has given up 19 runs in that three-game space. Whether the humidor will actually help their pitchers is an open question, but anything to gain a possible small advantage.

Archie Bradley looked great the other night in a relief role.
saw he topped off at 97 up from 92 when he was a starter last year . I think he'd be a really good closer with his stuff but I bet they work him back into the rotation

This thread should get more love.  With the addition of JD, the lineup is now unstoppable and they have 3 solid starters.  What is the weakness?  Bullpen?  I believe they're a legitimate World Series contender with a few tweaks.

Users who are viewing this thread