What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HEALTH UPDATE...RECIEVED A LIVER (1 Viewer)

Just back from my clinic appointment.  All my labs came back "Perfect".  Have to follow up weekly now to monitor the anti rejection levels.  This road is starting to get smoother.  

Big things in the not so distant future!
time to update those interests, no?

I missed the Christmas update. So awesome! Very happy for you. I’m glad it’s going easier and you’re doing well. 

Hey everyone!!!!!!

Been offline for a while enjoying life and recovering!  Today I am 8 months post liver transplant.  Tomorrow is my physical abilities assessment for returning to work.  

That last 5 or 6 weeks I have really started to feel like I am back.  I am getting stronger, getting good rest and just loving every day. I must say though, that my outlook on life had changed profoundly.  I am not a religious person, so I am very thankful to the people that have pulled me through this ordeal.  I am now surrounding myself with all the positive people/enery that I can.  I NEED to avoid negativity when I can.

Anyway, I am back, and will be on much more now that football is ramping up, and I may even enjoy my fantasy football this year!

All the best to you all!

PS....so, since my bariatric surgery 3.5 years ago, and now a healthy liver, my weight has gone from an all time high of 368, to my now spongy 227.  wow

Hey everyone!!!!!!

Been offline for a while enjoying life and recovering!  Today I am 8 months post liver transplant.  Tomorrow is my physical abilities assessment for returning to work.  

That last 5 or 6 weeks I have really started to feel like I am back.  I am getting stronger, getting good rest and just loving every day. I must say though, that my outlook on life had changed profoundly.  I am not a religious person, so I am very thankful to the people that have pulled me through this ordeal.  I am now surrounding myself with all the positive people/enery that I can.  I NEED to avoid negativity when I can.

Anyway, I am back, and will be on much more now that football is ramping up, and I may even enjoy my fantasy football this year!

All the best to you all!

PS....so, since my bariatric surgery 3.5 years ago, and now a healthy liver, my weight has gone from an all time high of 368, to my now spongy 227.  wow
:clap:

Congrats!!!!!!  Very happy for you.  I like to hear great outcomes like this.  My wife passed before receiving a liver for transplant, so this is awesome to hear for me.

Well, this is just fantastic to hear!!  Congratulations, Parm!!!!   So glad to hear from you and with such good news too!!  All the best to you and thanks for letting us know.  :) :towelwave: :pickle:

Hey everyone!!!!!!

All the best to you all!

Great news!! My cousin went through the same thing and it took almost a year and he is doing very well now. Good luck on your recovery and stay away from the PSF

Hey everyone!!!!!!

All the best to you all!

you still ok bro?

Users who are viewing this thread