What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone rolling with Stefan Diggs tnt? (1 Viewer)

TWindis

Footballguy
Ive taken him out of my lineups for tonight. I just wanted to see how many owners are playing him tnt? My other options arent that good Clay Fleener Garcon KMartin HMiller BPowell Snead and Witten. I just dont like how Norv is using him in his offense against such a top cover corner and Def. in general. What are your thoughts? Would you play him over any of the above players I listed? Thanks for your input.

I only have Stevie, Snead and Funchess as possible options to Diggs for my (required) 3rd WR spot in a 16 teamer. I'd go with Stevie if he were healthy, but he and Snead are both likely to miss this week. Unless Stevie practices today, I think I have to roll with Diggs tonight and hope they get blown out, have to pass a lot and that Diggs gets some garbage time production. NOT happy about it (but he is a real talented kid).

I'm rolling him out there with no expectations. My only other options are Snead and Inman who are questionable at best. I'm also hoping for the Cards to blow out the Vikings who are missing some key defensive players for tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm considering dropping him before the game to free up a roster spot. I have a hard time seeing when I will have the confidence to start him. His highs have been nice but not season changing so far. I'm a Vikes fan so I would LOVE for him to explode tonight. I just can't see it happening. It seems he is drawing the #1 coverage and that is opening up other options.

Not to be thread police but why did this need a new thread.

Can we merge with the Diggs thread that is currently on page 2 and was on page 1 this morning?

Nope. Debating between LaFell and JMatthews for WR3. Never even considered Diggs. Unless they hired a new OC and QB.

In the three games TB has 35 or more PA, Diggs has at least 6 catches.

I have a feeling they'll need to pass often to hang with the Cardinals.

I'm starting him in 2 lgs. just in the hopes that min gets behind early and throws the ball more than 20 times. But having said that I'm starting JJ Nelson over him in another so that shows you how much faith I have in TB completing more than 15.

I dropped him but I don't see my starting him if I make a miracle run through the playoffs. He's just not showing me anything to warrant keeping him on my roster.

42-626 in 9 games extrapolates to 75-1112

Had he played the first 3 games he'd be around WR25

(about the same as John Brown)

To those dropping him, I hope you're absolutely stacked at WR because I think he can be an asset vs. CHI in 15 and specifically NYG in 16.

As for tonight, clearly it's not a great match-up. He if he sees a ton of PP I wouldn't have high expectations because I think PP specifically match-ups up well with Diggs's skill set. However, Diggs really is supremely talented so who knows. Could be a great battle to watch if TB steps up his game.

To those dropping him, I hope you're absolutely stacked at WR because I think he can be an asset vs. CHI in 15 and specifically NYG in 16.

As for tonight, clearly it's not a great match-up. He if he sees a ton of PP I wouldn't have high expectations because I think PP specifically match-ups up well with Diggs's skill set. However, Diggs really is supremely talented so who knows. Could be a great battle to watch if TB steps up his game.
Problem is you have to have cast iron balls to start him next week if this week is another dog. And the Bears pass defense is actually one of the top in the league.

I'm leaving him on the bench as my WR3 in favor of Tate.

Another factor is Thursday nightitis I've had all year when guys stink up the joint and you have to sit on a low point total for 3 days.

I'm going back and forth between davante parker and diggs.. I'll probably make the wrong decision either way.

Problem is you have to have cast iron balls to start him next week if this week is another dog. And the Bears pass defense is actually one of the top in the league.
No doubt you'd have to have cast iron balls, it would not be an even remotely easy decision. CHI is also a very good pass defense from a real life perspective but closer to a middle of the road match-up from a fantasy perspective thanks to the 15 TDs they've allowed to WRS on the season. Diggs contributed to that total when he abused Fuller for his long TD catch and run the first time they met.

I'm not advocating a set it and forget it approach but also I'm truly against dropping him unless you're acquiring someone whose going to be contributing to your team right away.

I'm going back and forth between davante parker and diggs.. I'll probably make the wrong decision either way.
I have these 2 and I am not thinking twice about it...............starting Parker with high confidence (do you see who he is playing against??)

Teams have got enough film now. They are taking him out of the game and letting Bridgewater throw elsewhere. Looks like the blueprint.

Users who are viewing this thread