What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Patriots/Texans SNF Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Always amazed at the aerial shot of NRG dwarfing the Astrodome. When I was younger I could have never imagined a bigger place than the Astrodome.

So does Belichek and Patricia on the Pats defense still do the 'take away the one thing opposing offenses are good at' strategy?

I heard one of the SNF announcers mention that Butler was on the opposite side of Hopkins while the Pats CB and safety on that side would double Hopkins, don't know if that's just that drive or it's going to be the case for the rest of the game.

Run on 3rd/8?
50/50 chance half your receivers catch it.

So does Belichek and Patricia on the Pats defense still do the 'take away the one thing opposing offenses are good at' strategy?

I heard one of the SNF announcers mention that Butler was on the opposite side of Hopkins while the Pats CB and safety on that side would double Hopkins, don't know if that's just that drive or it's going to be the case for the rest of the game.
Logan Ryan has taken a big step forward this year too.

what's the texans deal, btw? they just take every coach or player cast off by the pats and expect to profit?

Dat Gronk guy is pretty good.

Edit: Collinsworth calling Gronks braces 'armaments'

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate when they spin these stats. They talk about all these teams deferring now etc etc.

Well you couldn't defer until the 2008 season because the rule didn't exist.

James White and Brandon Bolden the other two RBs, Trey Williams is on the practice squad. If Blount misses time they will probably sign him.

Users who are viewing this thread