What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF - Giants @ Dolphins (1 Viewer)

Giants defense is atrocious
I have a lot of respect for Coughlin, but feels like this is it for him. I always felt like he should leave on his own terms, but I think they'll make a tough call if he doesn't see it that way.

Are most Big Blue fans thinking this is his last year?

Why is Williams getting carries?

Just let Vereen be the full time back and spell him a bit with Jennings

Giants defense is atrocious
I have a lot of respect for Coughlin, but feels like this is it for him. I always felt like he should leave on his own terms, but I think they'll make a tough call if he doesn't see it that way.

Are most Big Blue fans thinking this is his last year?
If they don't make the playoffs he is probably done. I think he will be 70 next year plus ownership gave somewhat of an ultimatum after they didn't make the playoffs last year.

Wow, great run by Miller.

Bill Lazor has got to be a moron. He sees Miller in training camp and practice almost every day and they run the ball the least in the league?

The Giants should just stop the game, say they are going to do a run play and take a -1 yard penalty. It would be in the interest of player safety,

Quick Hits...

-While JPP could have used a couple more fingers to wrap up Miller but I wonder if other DEs are not even there to begin with, seems like he needs some help from his LBs and he ain't getting any. It was sad to see him running up the field knowing he had Miller in his grasp but couldn't because, well...I don't want to rehash it but his NFL future could be in real jeopardy even after signing his contract this year.

-Miami uniforms are cool but that patch across the upper arm shoulder area just kills them. Those were not part of the old jerseys and gives them a replica feeling but not the real deal.

-Lamar Miller will be on another team next year and will make lots of plays and show that Miami was clueless in how to truly tap his potential. Reality is he's a straight line runner that can make a nice cut once in a while. He really is not a 20+ carry between the tackles guy. But he is fun when he has space.

-Tannehill still blows chunks throwing the ball over 10 yards down the field.

-Jarvis Landry will be a high energy play maker for the foreseeable future. if De'Vante Parker can be 3/4 as good being a mid 1st round pick, Miami would have themselves a solid 1-2 punch at WR.

-Tannehill still is your QB here and that might not be good, in fact it really isn't.

I don't understand how MIA doesn't continue to feed Miller there. When your RB is running that well you feed him until the other team actually proves capable of stopping him. The fact that they abandoned him on that last series is inexcusable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand how MIA doesn't continue to feed Miller there. When your RB is running that well you feed him until the other team actually proves capable of stopping him. The fact that they abandoned him on that last series is inexcusable.
Dan meathead Campbell is their coach...enough said

Holy #### did I just see the Giants convert a 3rd and 1 running the ball from a power I formation?

What a ####### novel concept Tom

The Giants need to stop screwing around witht heir running game. Its very bad, pass every single time.

I've said this multiple times this year but there are easily 32 better back up RBs in the league than Williams and I could name more if forced to. The dude is quite literally one of the worst RBs I've ever had the displeasure of watching. He's like a worse version of TRich.

I've said this multiple times this year but there are easily 32 better back up RBs in the league than Williams and I could name more if forced to. The dude is quite literally one of the worst RBs I've ever had the displeasure of watching. He's like a worse version of TRich.
Coughlin being loyal to his BC boy. What else can it be?

Giants oline undergoing changes. John Jerry benched for Dallas Reynolds and Justin Pugh has a neck injury

Users who are viewing this thread