What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 15 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Sigmund Bloom

Footballguy
Staff member
Congrats to those who made it (8 of 17 for me). Pouring one out for my 9 teams that didn't make it this far and all of y'all's that fell short of the semis.

Need to start 1 RB and 1 RB/WR/TE FLEX out of the following. Standard scoring:

CJ Anderson
Tim Hightower

Denard Robinson

Darren McFadden
Amari Cooper

Julius Thomas

(if it helps, I'm considering Julio, Fitz, LeSean and Gronk as locked-in starters at my other spots, but could be convinced otherwise).

Your help is much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, how in the hell do you run 17 teams?!?? I have 4 and feel overwhelmed!

You can just bold your picks please and thank you! EDIT: Guy in bold were already started Thurs night.

Touchdown Only Scoring
Pick 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 1FLEX, 1DST

Carson Palmer

Matthew Stafford
DeAngelo Williams

Doug Martin

Chris Ivory

Mike Evans

Martavis Bryant

Dez Bryant
Kyle Rudolph
Heath Miller
Zach Miller

Vernon Davis

Arizona D/ST

Indianapolis D/ST

Full PPR Scoring
Pick 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1FLEX

Big Ben

Jameis Winston

Matthew Stafford

Lamar Miller

Todd Gurley

Matt Forte

James White

Antonio Brown

Julio Jones

Mike Evans

Full PPR Scoring
Pick 2RB, 2WR, 1FLEX

Eddie Lacy

David Johnson

Latavius Murray

Julio Jones

DeAndre Hopkins

Martavis Bryant

Brandon Marshall

TY Hilton

Standard (non-ppr) scoring

Pick 1QB, 1RB, 2WR, 1FLEX

Big Ben

Blake Bortles

Todd Gurley

David Johnson

LeSean McCoy

Eddie Lacy

Jeremy Hill

Gio Bernard

Danny Amendola

John Brown

Martavis Bryant

I try to keep mine short, but this one makes my head (and heart) hurt. Losing Dion and Lynch (plus Freeman for a few games) clearly wasn't enough to appease the ff gods as they have taken Yeldon from me too. I am literally down to starting Bilal Powell and Matt Jones in the playoffs. Who's the best drop to pick up one of your WW guys?

PPR

Fred Jackson - Someone has to run the ball.

David Cobb - Can we tell any story where he has success this year. 2 tough matchups coming.

Karlos WIlliams - I fear IR might be in his future

Chris Polk - Got majority of carries in a bad matchup. 2 decent matchups coming up.

That's my order. Help me Sigmund-wan-kenobi. You're my only hope.

Thanks for a great year of information from you and the FBGs staff. Enjoyed every second of it. :thumbup:

Uug! you don't want to know the monster stable or RB's I started the season with!! So here is what I am left with going into week 1 of the playoffs;

Redraft PPR

Gore

Hightower

Abdullah

McKinnon

Available on WW

DuJ Harris CUT

Bolden

Br Brown

Powell

D Robinson

Tolbert

CArtis-Payne

C Michael

F Whittacker

S Jackson

Can you rank these guys for this week I got $2 burning a hole in my pocket?

TIA!

Hi Sig,

Thanks for all your help this season. A few questions for standard league playoffs.

(1) Right now I am rolling with Carr. Fitzpatrick, Cousins, Tannenhill, Mariota, and Winston also available. Who do you like?

(2) For WR need to choose 3: I have Nuk, Landry, Lockett, Cooper, james jones, and Dez. I am thinking Nuk, Lockett, and Cooper but hard to sit Landry. Does that look okay? Also, should I just drop Dez or hold out hope for dez redemption game?

(3) For RB, I grabed all the replacements over the past few weeks. Need to pick two plus flex from the following.

I have Freeman, Hightower, Denard Robinson, David Johnson, and B. Brown. Bilal Powell also available. I was thinking DJ, Denard, and Freeman? Or flex one wr from above?

(4) If Olsen cant go, who do you like: Zach Miller, Kelce, Richard Rodgers, or Heath.

Hey Sig, guessing you won't get to this by early Wednesday evening (the end of my league's blind bidding period), but in .5 PPR, who would you prefer for RoS; ***I am down to the final roster move that I can make the rest of the way, so this is a multi-week move for me***:

Tim Hightower, Denard Robinson (at this time, Yeldon status not clear; only out one game at most?), Bryce Brown, James White or Brandon Bolden?

Hey Sig, took out the league commish last week (thanks to your advice) and an nervous about this week. Going against the high scorer from last week who just happened to have a bye.

12 Team Standard Scoring:

QB - Leaning Ben over Fitzpatrick

RB - Lamar Miller

RB/WR -

WR - Julio

WR - ODB

Flex -

TE - Reed

D - Bucs

I need to fill 2 flex spots with the following:

Denard, Martavis, John Brown, Maclin

Thanks again for all that you do!!!!

Sig thank you for all of your help. 12 team standard.

Need two RB from:

Devonta Freeman (@ Jax)
Chris Ivory (@ Dal)
Tim Hightower (vs Det)

Need to pick a Def:

Minn (vs Chi) or TB (@ Stl)?

THANK YOU.

In league 1, my tentative lineup is

QB Roethlisberger

WR Julio

WR Jarvis Landry

WR John Brown

RB Buck Allen

RB Denard Robinson

TE Olsen

RB/WR/TE Hilton

RB/WR/TE Hightower

K Josh Brown

D/ST KC

Do you prefer Hillman, Will Tye, Zach Miller, or ASJ over any of my starters in an even playoff matchup? PPR and a 3 point bonus at 100 yards.

If Olsen does not play, Will Tye or Zach Miller?

If Hasselbeck doesn't play, do I bench Hilton?

In league 2, my tentative lineup is

QB Palmer

WR Allen Robinson

WR Maclin

RB Buck Allen

RB Hightower

TE Gronk

RB/WR/TE Jarvis Landry

K Josh Brown

D/ST KC

In this league, playoffs is total points over weeks 15 and 16. Do you prefer Hillman, Watson, Riddick, Powell, or Tyler Lockett over anybody in that lineup? PPR and a 5 point bonus at 100 yards.

Thanks!

Hey Sig, thanks again for checking out these questions.

My team has been steady/deep, but going against a guy with R.Wilson/Baldwin/Tate/ADP/...guys who could put up big days, but not sure I'm needing to swing for the fences.

PPR, already starting 3 RBs...

DeAngelo vDEN

Lacy@OAK

L.Miller@SD.

1. need (2) WR out of :

ODB v.CAR

Fitzgerald @PHI

Michael Floyd @PHI

M.Evans @STL

Martavis v.DEN

2. which TE?

Delanie @NE

Gates v.MIA

Hello sig

1.please pick 2 wrs, 2 rbs and 1 flex in ppr league

Wrs: marshall,cobb,tate,landry

Rbs:david johnson,ivory,miller,draugn

2. Better qb streamer for the week

Cousins/manziel/osweiller/tannenhill or just play phillip rivers?

3. Pick 3 rbs in a .5ppr for both pass and rush attempts.

Ivory/miller/west/davidjohnson/denard robinson

Hello Sig -- Congrats on that percentage of teams headed onward. Early conference championship game here.

In TD-only scoring:

Need two from Shoelace, C. West, Gore, Langford. How does Ware's availability affect this?

Two from OBJ, Evans, Cooper, Edelman.

Thanks again.

PPR 2QB League

Current Starting Lineup:
QB – Ben
QB - Bortles
RB – Martin
RB – Miller
WR – Brown
WR – Hurns
TE - Walker
Flex – D. Johnson

Bench QB – Tannehill, Rivers
Bench WR – Lockett

1) Keep QB’s as is?
2) Find a way to get Lockett in over Hurns or one of the RB’s at Flex?

12 Team PPR, 1st week of playoffs, in 2nd place. Winston, Mariota, ODB, Fitz, M Evans, Michael Floyd, VJax, D Parker, DGB, JStew, Rawls, Woody, Gronk, Watson. My Rbs have crapped the bed just in time for the playoffs! Right now I'm dropping Rawls/DGB for: D Robinson, Crowell, B Brown, FJax, Tolbert, Fozzy. J Hill is on waivers on Thursday, so I'm dropping VJax for him. Any thoughts on waiver prioirty or am I forgetting anyone? (Bolden is taken)

Thanks!

Hey Sig,

I need to pick a WR and a flex out of this bunch, half point PPR. I'm playing my best friend's fiancé, and she is just ruthless with the smack talk, so I really need to lay down the hammer this week.

Ivory (where I'm leaning for my flex)

Denard Robinson

Evans (where I'm leaning for my WR, but worried about the matchup and TNF draw)
Amendola

Also, any worries with the Jets/Dallas Saturday game? Games early in the week always give me the heebie jeebies.

thanks as always for your help. I needed devonte parker's 2nd 11 yard catch to squeek out a win last week.

Q1. Pick 1 WR, 0.5 ppr

Dez v. NYJ (if revis playing, Dez to me is unstartable)

Cooper v. GB (if shields is out this would make me feel a little better, but perhaps this foot injury is the cause for recent downturn of production?)

Mike Floyd @ phily

Edelman v. TEN (i can't see him playing full compliment of snaps if he's miraculously active)

Q2. Pick 1 TE, 0.5ppr

Barnidge @ Sea (sea has given up points to TE this season but I dont feel confident in matchup still)

Reed v. Buffalo (he has alternated good and bad games the last 5... streak would indicate bad game is coming this week)

Q3. Pick 1 flex, 0.5ppr

players not picked above AND

Ryan Mathews v. Arz

Fozzy @ NYG

Q4. Pick 1 RB (Std scoring)

Forte @ min

Jennings v. CAR

J Allen v. KC

Q5. The ballziest question... Would you start J. Brown @ philly over... Julio, A Brown, or OBJ (std. scoring)?

thank you so much for your time!

Would you have the balls to sit Antonio Brown for Ted Ginn or Tyler Lockett. Also, do you trust Emanuel Sanders against Pitt after the last two weeks?

Thanks again Sig!!! I'll be in here a few times this week but I need to start off with the crazy big money 8 teamer I'm in and my FFPC tilt.

On paper I look like a big underdog so high ceiling guys might influence the decisions. Standard with 5 bonuses for 100 yards and 300 passing.

WR

Calvin Johnson (1.6 last week. Seriously?)

AJ Green (rookie QB)

Jeffrey

Watkins (hot now but...)

Evans (reverse Watkins)

John Brown (opponent has Palmer. Not sure what you think of the "neutralizing" strategy)

Which 2 do I SIT? I obviously went heavy at WR in this league and traded for Jeffrey. Am I nuts to consider sitting Green with the backup QB starting to get potentially high volume Evans into the lineup? Or Brown?

QB

Stafford

Carr

Fitzpatrick

FFPC (ppr, TE 1.5 as you know)

RB

Hill, Woodhead, Sims

Flex

Cooper or Zach Miller

Thanks again my man and may you have a happy holidays!!

0.5 PPR- Ertz, H Miller or Z Miller?

Also, pick two of Martin, Gurley, Deangelo.

I need a starting QB for Dalton - who would you start between Cousins, Mariotta and Cutler?? 1pt/25yds, 6pt/TD.

Keeper league, standard scoring. I thought I would be keeping Gronk and Lev Bell next year, which would cost me my first two picks. I snagged Rawls on waivers earlier this year, and can keep him for one round later than his ADP next year, which means if he's a second rounder he'll cost me a third-round pick. I can only keep two, do I stick with the proven commodities, or hang on to him for the rest of the year for the possibility of keeping him next season?

Thanks Sig,

Question 1 - I have a bunch of boom/bust WR's I need to choose from. Which 3 do you like? No PPR

Baldwin - Cle

TY Hilton - Hou

John Brown - @Phi

Michael Floyd - @Phi

Question 2 - Latavious Murray (GB) or Buck Allen (KC). No PPR

Question 3 - Ben Watson, Richard Rodgers, ASJ?

Thanks Sig!

Thanks Sig,

Have to start 1 RB and Flex from this group in my 1/2 pt PPR. Who you got?

RB - J. Hill @ SF, J. Allen vs. KC or D. McFadden vs. NYJ.

Flex - One of the remaining RB or J. Maclin at Baltimore.

10 team 2qb ppr

Note: I am up 34 points for the season points lead (16 weeks) and this is a big payout, so ceiling matters.

Palmer

Roethlisberger or Tyrod

Lamar miller

Todd gurley

ODB

Julio jones

AJ green

Arob

Eiffert if healthy

KC defense

Barth

Prater

Key bench: Hightower, bilal, kamar Aiken

Who do I start as second Qb? Should I bench a rb/wr for Hightower?

If eiffert is out who should I pick up to fill in? Tye Heath Ertz tamme appear to be the most attractive options.

I try to keep mine short, but this one makes my head (and heart) hurt. Losing Dion and Lynch (plus Freeman for a few games) clearly wasn't enough to appease the ff gods as they have taken Yeldon from me too. I am literally down to starting Bilal Powell and Matt Jones in the playoffs. Who's the best drop to pick up one of your WW guys?

PPR

Fred Jackson - Someone has to run the ball.

David Cobb - Can we tell any story where he has success this year. 2 tough matchups coming.

Karlos WIlliams - I fear IR might be in his future

Chris Polk - Got majority of carries in a bad matchup. 2 decent matchups coming up.

That's my order. Help me Sigmund-wan-kenobi. You're my only hope.
And here's a followup to that question, if you please. If injuries have ravaged you to the point of the miserable line up below, would you spend your solitary WW dollar on an RB, or a QB to sub in for Ryan vs the Panthers? QB options are:

Bridgewater, JohnnyM or Yates, assuming Hoyer can't go in wk 16.

Ryan

Hoyer

Freeman

B Powell

Matt Jones

Yeldon

David Cobb

Karlos

Fred Jackson

Polk

Mega

ARob

Stevie

JThomas

Hi Sigmund,

Thanks for another great year of advice.

PPR Start 2 RBs. I am somehow getting along with Ivory and Woodhead

Considering picking up (in order):

DRobinson

FWhittaker

DHarris

BBrown

Could drop (in order):

DHerron

JAjayi

CPolk

CArtis-Payne

Woodhead

Would you change the order of either list?

Thanks!

Hey Sigmund! Thanks for the help this year.

In a 2QB league, 3 pt/TD, 1 pt/20 yd: Dalton down, and my backup is Teddy. Run with him, or go with McCarron, Bradford, Osweiler or *shudder* Manziel?

Same league, 1 pt PPR, 6 pt/WR TD, 1 pt/20 yd - Dez, Lockett, or LaFell at WR3?

Thanks!

Hi Mr. Bloom,

Well, thanks to Devante Parker's dismal output on Monday night, I squeaked into the championship game. But, I lost Rawls on Sunday and now I have question marks at RB. And Julio and Nuk almost killed me last week. I'm going for a three-peat (knock on wood) so any help is appreciated!

Standard league scoring, here's how I'm leaning (in bold):

QB (1): Newton, Roethlisberger

RBs (2): Forte, Allen, Hillman, Ajayi, Robinson

WRs (2): Nuk, Julio, Baldwin, Lockett, Crabtree

TE (1): Walker, Julius

FLEX (1): Baldwin, Hillman, Lockett, Crabtree, Julius, Ajayi, Robinson

DST (1): AZ

K (1): Santos

Questions:

1. Do I try to pick up an RB on the WW and start him over Allen (i.e., Denard or DuJuan or Bryce Brown)? I don't trust Clausen against KC; but if Schaub goes...(edited to add: now have Denard Robinson on the roster; Brown and CMichael still available on WW)
  2. Do I dare sit Julio or Nuk for Lockett?
  3. Should I pick up a different kicker? Thinking of Boswell...
  4. I'm worried about NE taking Walker out of the game plan (like they did to Nuk). Should I start Julius against a reeling Atlanta defense?
Of course, WW resets in order of final standings, so I'm last out of 12 teams (I hate this rule). I can easily drop two players (Rawls and Ajayi) to pick up what's available.

As always, thanks for your advice!

No ppr .. who do I start at Flex:

Landry @ SD

West @ Balt

Lockett vs Cleveland

Plan on going West if Ware is out, followed by Landry. Unless I can pull of a deal for Megatron that is my plan.

Your thoughts?

Greatly appreciate it!

Hi doctor Bloom,

PPR - NFFC primetime big dance, currently in money spot with 2 weeks to go.

Ted Ginn, Anquan Boldin, James Starks, or Charles Clay at flex?

Bloom! Made it to the playoffs in all 3 leagues.

I'm going to limit my question to my big money league..

1. Who would you pick up: Ginn, R Woods, Wheaton, Kearse or Moncrief?

2. Who would you drop in place of the above pick up: (Already have L. Miller & T. Hightower starting at RB)

Dez

Hurns

D. Parker

D Jax

Langford

James White

2. Of the above, which 3 WR would you start in a standard league?

Pick 3 rbs for a standard league

Deanglo Williams

Denard Robinson

Tim HighTower

Javorius Allen

Frank Gore

Bryce Brown

Hi Sigmund. 0.5 PPR, bonus long TDs. Please rank these options for my week 15 FLEX.

B. Bolden

F. Whittaker

D. Parker MIA

M. Wheaton

R. Mathews PHI

Thanks!

Hello Bloom and thank you for the help through the season.

need help on a QB in the FFPC and it's scary: (leaning Yates)

Winston at STL.

Bridgewater vs Chi.

Manziel at Sea.

Yates at Indy

McCarron at SF.

Gabbert vs Cincy

16 team STD league, 4pts per TD & -2 per INT, also needs a QB (leaning Yates)

Eli vs Carolina

Manziel at Sea.

Yates at Indy

Osweiler at Pitt.

Gabbert vs Cincy

FFPC need one TE and one Flex: (Leaning Gates and Riddick)

Gates vs Miami

Miller at Minny

Tye vs Carolina

Reddick at NO

Sneed vs Det.

White vs Ten.

Thanks brother!

8 Team PPR League:

QB: Ben Roethlisberger or Russell Wilson?

WR: Mike Evans or Sammy Watkins?

RB need one: Tim Hightower, Buck Allen, Darren McFadden, Charcandrick West?

Drop Kelce for Miller, Tye, or Gates?

I have Eifert and will hope he plays or I make it to Super Bowl and he plays. Kelce has just been worthless and I'm down four RB's (Lewis, Forsett, Ingram and Rawls) so I really need to maximize points. I'm hoping to get both D.Robinson & Hightower in waivers tonight but as noted need to maximize.

Thanks!

Non-ppr.. win or go home.. who would you start from these guys? TIA

QB (Need 1): Brady, Palmer, Bortles

RB (Need 2): Hightower, Bryce Brown, Starks, FJax, Tolver

WR (Need 3): AntonioBrown, Cobb, Baldwin, John Smith

TE (Need 1): Kelce OR drop him for Vernon Davis or Heath Miller

Thanks for all your help this season sig. Im gonna go with my gut this week and see what happens, facing a monster matchup this week vs the Top team, I'm gonna need another brees legendary game to compete.... Hopefully I can check in again next week for the big show!

Need to pick three of

Deang

Lacy

McCoy

Hightower

Allen.

I was pretty set on Deang, Shady, and lacy but fbg projections so far seem to prefer Hightower and Allen to lacy. First week of a two week championship. Not ppr but a bonus point for every five catches. My team in general has a high floor so I feel like chasing the ceiling with Lacy is the move to try to get out ahead for next week. Any thoughts about who to start and what your strategy in a two week championship would be? Thank you for all your insight!

I need help ranking my QBs, WRs, Ks, and Ds. I currently have them ranked as follows for this week. Do you see it differently?

QB

T Taylor

J Winston

P Rivers

WRs (need to start two)

Julio Jones

John Brown

Evans

TY Hilton

Cooper

K

Viniateri

Bailey

(Should I find another?)

D

I also have been playing BUF but have an option to pick up NE, MIA, or HOU for the next two weeks. I am leaning toward NE.

Thanks.

Pick two RB's

PPR/Milestone 2 RB spots projected to lose. I am leaning JHill & Hightower over Langford, MJones, Ajayi, Crowell, and the Duke.

Regular season points leader now down my top 5 RB's not to mention Eifert and Edelman. Non playoff teams took Fozzy, Bolden, Brown (and CMike) while my opponent upgraded from White to Robinson and is now favored.

Baldwin v Lacy

Standard scoring I have to go Baldwin over Lacy, L.Murray, and Cobb with JStew hurt at this point right?

Who to bench?

I am one lineup spot short for AJGreen/ARob (Landry/Floyd), Martin/DJohnson (DMC/Ajayi), and Gronk/Olsen. Early projections put me in a virtual coin flip.

I can start 1RB/2WR/2TE, 1RB/3WR/1TE, or 2RB/1WR/2TE. No PPR but yardage heavy scoring with milestone bonuses. It also gives TE premium yardage bonus points. Bloom custom projections say I bench Green while Dodds says ARob. Starting Bortles has me leaning Green (QB issues) or Olsen (injury risk) as my sit.

I do face Landry in both of other leagues making him likely to hit my FanDuel GPP rotation this week to either jynx or maybe hit big.

Bonus question

Surprisingly Denard Robinson went unclaimed (and Fozzy) while Bolden and Bryce Brown were picked. This is a 14x14 but you can only roster 4 RB's and has a keeper element at original draft slot and eliminated teams are not locked but playing nice so far. I'd have to cut Ajayi (14), DMC (9) for Robinson to maybe block my week 15/16 foes. Yeldon (6) was also cut today. Currently my keeper options are Ajayi (14), Bortles (14), Martin (5), ARob (8), and DJohnson (9). I can't keep Gronk/Olsen/Green. I'm actually tempted to dump DMC for Denard at this point and keep Ajayi with Lamar dinged up and potentially leaving.

Thanks!

Would you change anything (4 different leagues, I won't bother with the easy calls)

Non ppr

Brees over Fitzpatrick

Powell over Crowell

T Austin over Marvin jones, wheaten and diggs

Kelce over reed

Ppr

Draughn (flex) over Witten, Benjamin, gordon

K wright over wallace, S Roberts, Ebron

Heath miller over Ebron, tye, Willson

Roddy white over Corey brown and Ed Dickson (if Olsen plays)

If Olsen sits, Dickson over Corey brown (I have Olsen in right now, with Barnidge so I'd need a flex)

Thank you!

Would you pick up Stafford @ NO to play over Big Ben v Denver? Denver #1 D and NO #32. Or am I over thinking it?

If Ellington is active, think he would be of any use by week 16? Maybe I'm better off cutting him for a healthy guy to throw on the roster to help me in week 16 if I make it?.

Two D questions:

League 1:

* STL vs TB

* DEN @PIT

League 2:

* CINCI @SF

* STL vs TB

* TB @STL

* PIT vs DEN

Thanks

Hi Sigmund!

Would you make any change in those lineups (starters in bold)?

Team 1 redraft NON-PPR (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 DEF)

Palmer, Luck

David Johnson, Lamar Miller, Ivory, Bryce Brown

Hopkins, AJ Green, Robinson, Landry, Martavis Bryant, John Brown

Steelers DEF, Broncos DEF

Team 2 redraft NON-PPR (1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR/TE)

Brady, Roethlisberger

DeAngelo Williams, Frank Gore, Jonathan Stewart, Bryce Brown

Antonio Brown, Baldwin, Hurns, John Brown

Reed, Richard Rodgers

Team 3 dynasty PPR (1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 3 DB, 2 DL, 3 LB)

Brees, Tannehill, Cutler

Riddick, Hill, Sims, Bryce Brown***, Cobb, Mason, Blue

Jeffery, Robinson, Cooks, Lockett, Martavis Bryant, Tate, Seth Roberts, Crowder

Julius Thomas, Ebron, Walford

Corey Graham, Will Allen, Jaquiski Tartt, Whitner, Calvin Pryor

Ezekiel Ansah, Olivier Vernon, Ninkovich

Eric Kendricks, Clay Matthews, Brandon Marshall, Avery Williamson, Demario Davis

***Fred Jackson is avaiable in this league. Should I add him over Bryce Brown?

Team 4 redraft NON-PPR (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE)

Wilson, Roethlisberger

Adrian Peterson, Denard Robinson, Miller, Hightower, West

Demaryius Thomas, Baldwin, Fitzgerald, Jeffery, Martavis Bryant

Gronkowski, Delanie Walker

Team 5 redraft NON-PPR (1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR)

Roethlisberger, Carr

DeAngelo Williams, Hightower, Gore, Langford, Bryce Brown

Eric Decker, Robinson, Landry, Snead, TY Hilton

Thanks in advance!

thanks as always, sig.

0.5ppr

please rank these RBs:

gore, buck allen, lacy, denard robinson

asj or zach miller?

KC or CIN d/st?

Hey Sig,

In a league where QBs get:

6 points per Passing TD,

-3 per INT or Fumble Lost

1 point for every 5 Completions

1 point for every 35 Yards

I have one simple question for this week: Carr (vs. GB) or Rivers (vs. MIA), and why?

Thanks so much for your opinion!

Standard league scoring w/ IDPs in semi-finals. I lost Thomas Rawls last week, so now I basically only have Dez Bryant left to play at flex.

My starters (w/ opponent's in brackets)

QB - Newton (Stafford)

RB - Peterson, Gurley (D. Williams, McCoy)

WR - Jeffery, Robinson (A. Brown, D. Thomas)

TE - Reed (Gates)

RB/WR - Dez Bryant (Hightower)

K - Crosby (Walsh)

DL - Mack (Watt)

LB - David (Kuechly)

DB - Barron (Conte)

I have $1 FAAB remaining, which I've been holding in case a DB gets hurt or Cam gets benched. Is it worth spending my last move on the guys below, or should I just close my eyes and play Dez?

I don't think I'll win on Robinson or B. Brown, but just in case, how would you rank the following players given my roster and the matchup with my opponent?

D. Robinson

B. Brown (or CMike)...WTH.

T. Ginn

Melvin Gordon

B. Bolden

Lockett

(Dez Bryant)

Users who are viewing this thread