What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any Guesses As To What's Happening Here? (1 Viewer)

chet

Footballguy
This guy posted a bunch of H2Hs in Yahoo hockey overnight. Everything from $530 down to $25.

He only has wins in basketball--nothing in anything else. He also entered the guaranteed games.

Any guesses on what's happening here? Is he getting into hockey or is someone helping him with hockey lineups? I took a few of his games.

Or he has reason to believe he his anyway. I'd just be cautious. Probably spent a few weeks working on projections and is finally pleased with where he's at

I don't do hockey, but I would be interested in hearing about his performance tomorrow. Interesting.
I will definitely update this thread tomorrow. He posted more $100 h2hs and still has $500 and $250 open.

I took 3-4 of his games so we will see what happens. Hopefully my lucky streak continues.

Hockey at Yahoo is a small group. This guy was all basketball.

I don't do hockey, but I would be interested in hearing about his performance tomorrow. Interesting.
I will definitely update this thread tomorrow. He posted more $100 h2hs and still has $500 and $250 open.

I took 3-4 of his games so we will see what happens. Hopefully my lucky streak continues.

Just because he has money he's willing to sling around doesn't make him any good. It doesn't make him not good either, but I've come to the realization that the DFS model is built on idiots with money.

Just because he has money he's willing to sling around doesn't make him any good. It doesn't make him not good either, but I've come to the realization that the DFS model is built on idiots with money.
Absolutely true. But are you willing to risk your money finding out which he is?

Absolutely true. But are you willing to risk your money finding out which he is?
Yes. Not the 250 or 500 but I put ~$200 up against him H2H.

Interestingly, his big games are gone and have been replaced by another guy offering H2H games up to $1000.

Not in hockey. I'll just drop a buck into the Salvation Army tin rather than throw it away.

I can't see his full lineup because Yahoo allows late substitutions but I will say it's a little strange.

There are 11 games on the slate tonight, and his players will all be from 3-4 games.

Nash from the Rangers, 3 Preds and then the balance from the two late games.

I am having a rough night in hockey.

Tavares -2

Tokarski -1.5

Markov -5

Stamkos 0

Kane 0

I am 6/10 in the $100 Double up with 49 points and Kyle is 5/10 with 64 points. Obviously losing the H2Hs as well.

Not looking good tonight.

PS: I am done with Stamkos and Tavares.

Users who are viewing this thread