What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baskets - FX Tv Show (1 Viewer)

It's about a Bakersfield rodeo clown so how could it not be great?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see how anyone that has seen ads for this show could even be remotely interested. It could be the greatest show on Earth, but the marketing has convinced me it is the exact opposite. :X

I don't see how anyone that has seen ads for this show could even be remotely interested. It could be the greatest show on Earth, but the marketing has convinced me it is the exact opposite. :X
Seriously? The commercials for it are incredibly funny.

Braktastic said:
I said Schwepps

Juxtatarot said:
I liked it but I suspect a lot of people won't. I'm not sure the show will last.
Yeah, I thought it was hilarious. Zach's dead pan delivery isn't for everyone.

I forget her name in the show, but the dorky chick is spot on. Napoleon Dynamite vibe.

I like the show, but I am pretty surprised that so many watch it. 

The cable network has renewed the comedy starring Zach Galifianakis for a second season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Set to return in early 2017, the clown show co-created by Galifianakis, Louis C.K. and Jonathan Krisel ranks as the most-watched basic cable primetime comedy series premiere since 2014 among the key adults 18-49 demo and total viewers. Factoring in seven days of delayed viewing, the first three episodes of Baskets have averaged 944,000 viewers among the advertiser-coveted adults under 50 demo and 1.5 million total viewers. That's good enough to rank as cable's most-watched new scripted series of the year.

I like the show, but I am pretty surprised that so many watch it. 

The cable network has renewed the comedy starring Zach Galifianakis for a second season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Set to return in early 2017, the clown show co-created by Galifianakis, Louis C.K. and Jonathan Krisel ranks as the most-watched basic cable primetime comedy series premiere since 2014 among the key adults 18-49 demo and total viewers. Factoring in seven days of delayed viewing, the first three episodes of Baskets have averaged 944,000 viewers among the advertiser-coveted adults under 50 demo and 1.5 million total viewers. That's good enough to rank as cable's most-watched new scripted series of the year.
All that advertising during Fargo paid off. 

Nice to hear it's being renewed!   :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread