What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DK - Week 15 (1 Viewer)

BigJohn

Footballguy
I'm finding myself steering towards a few similarities in my cash lineups.

Lots of Hightower, Freeman, DWill, ADP, Baldwin, Maclin and NE D.

Now one place I'm kind of stuck at.

Watson - $4800 @home vs DET

J. Thomas - $4700 @ home vs ATL

Honestly not loving this week so I may play lighter than normal.

Some guys I am looking at

QB

Wilson

Stafford may be hard to trust but I think he is my top QB play

Brees

RB

AP

D Johnson

Bolden very cheap and with expected blow out could get lot of carries although NE RBs are always hard to predict

Robinson

WR

Baldwin

Julio then he breaks out this week. Falcons offence has been garbage but just don't see JAX containing him

DT

J Brown

TE

Grok expensive but feels like only safe TE play this week

Watson my favorite cheaper TE

DT

Seattle

KC

Minny for a cheaper option to the two high priced plays

Seems as though a lot of people like Megatron this week, even in gpps.

2: # of receivers with 100+ yards against NO

2: # of receivers with more than 5 receptions against NO

1: # of games Megatron over 100 receiving yards in 2015

2: # of 300+ passing yard games for Stafford

2: # of games with Stafford over 2 passing tds

Receivers with really big games against NO: Tedd Ginn, OBJ, T.Y. Hilton (all smaller speedsters)

Calvin missed 3 days of practice this week with his ankle injury. He missed Wed and Thursday, came back for Friday, then they shut him down again Saturday. This, after he put up 1-16-0 against the rams.

I think the most you could expect is probably what Julio put up, 6-93-0, with a floor around what Mike Evans put up, 3-39-0. If he ended up going 0-0-0 I wouldn't be shocked. Projections all over the place have him towards the top but it really doesn't make sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I will be on the road all day tomorrow so pretty much finalized my lineups tonight.

For cash I'm using the following players in my 4 lineups

QB: Cam, Wilson, Stafford(x2)

RB: Bolden, West, AP(x2), Hightower, Robinson(x3), D Johnson(x4)

WR: Baldwin(x3), Julio(x2), Snead(x2), J Brown, DT(x2), Hurns, Amandela, Floyd

TE: Grok(x2), Watson, Davis

DT: Seatle(x2), KC, Indy

Good luck to all this week.

Cam - 48.6

D. johnson - 47.9

Charzard - 16.5

Baldwin - 20.5

Maclin - 18

Watkins - 31.1

Watson

Tate

NE D - 18

Total - 200.60 :excited: :moneybag:

This thread has really dried up for some reason. Solid week for me, 95% ROI. This has been a tale of 3 three seasons for me. First 7 weeks all winning, next 5 were all poor with best being a breakeven, and last 3 all winning. Last 3 have now more than recovered the losses from the bad 5 weeks. Overall my second season of DFS has been better than my first. Good luck finishing out the season to all those still playing. Not sure I will play much at all this week. I am on vacation and not sure I will have time to do much research. If I don't get my projections done I will play very lightly if at all.

Users who are viewing this thread