What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Can we get a collective WDIS thread for week 15? (1 Viewer)

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
If you're here to tell me about the assistant coach forum, I hope you lose to this lineup in week 15:

Alex Smith

Julian Edelman

Tyler Lockett

Denard Robinson

Tim Hightower

Will Tye

Bryce Brown

Seriously, it's the semis, injuries are everywhere and most of us have major dilemmas - I'd love to try to get some collective WDIS/live rankings so we can try and solve these problems of obscure players and what we expect from them this week (and hopefully next).

Can we do this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Go. What do you need?

I need to start 3 of these RBS:

Hightower (lock), James white (I think lock?), cmike vs. cle, cap vs. NYG, Polk vs. Indy, woodhead.

Or I can start 2 of those and then either Ben Watson vs. NO, Diggs vs chi, moncrief vs. Houston.

Non ppr. Standard.

What say you?

Hightower (lock), James white (I think lock?), cmike vs. cle, cap vs. NYG, Polk vs. Indy, woodhead.

Or I can start 2 of those and then either Ben Watson vs. NO, Diggs vs chi, moncrief vs. Houston.

Non ppr. Standard.

What say you?
Yuck.... Hightower def in, White is in, and the 3rd would be a coin flip of Watson/Diggs unless more news comes out and cmike/cap have more defined roles. Regardless, tough to trust either of them.

Non ppr. Standard.

What say you?
Those are tough options. Watson ain't bad. I'd be intrigued about Polk believe it or not. Diggs should be a no-brainer but he's fallen off a cliff no? I do not have him in any league.

I need to pick two, one WR and one flex, .5 PPR:

Evans

Amendola

D. Robinson

Ivory

Currently leaning Evans and Ivory, but I like what I've seen from Robinson before.

Going into last week- I was pretty much set in the fact that my two flexes would be Evans & Baldwin & Barnidge would be relegated to my bench (Gronk healthy)

Evans tonight, scares the hell out of me. Matchup alone, Barnidge vs. Seattle, especially w/ Kam probably out, is clearly the better matchup (9th worst vs TEs, STL 3rd best vs WR1s)

Not like I am thrilled with Seattle D running roughshod over JFF and the browns being down 20+ either but that could mean garbage time.

The Vjax injury news makes me feel like 12+ targets are coming tonight and if Evans can catch the ball- he's a lock for 6-75+ type of line...

Would love to hear your thoughts: Evans or Barnidge & why??

.5 ppr

10 yards= 1 pt

td= 6 pt

100 yards= 3 point bonus

Non ppr. Standard.

What say you?
Hightower and White

Ben Watson vs. DET

A few for me:

QB - Roethlisberger or Smith (6pt passing TDs)

Flex (PPR) - Lacy, Lockett, Draughn, Bolden, Dez (Pick 2)

RB (.5 PPR) - McFadden or Bolden

I need to pick two, one WR and one flex, .5 PPR:

Evans

Amendola

D. Robinson

Ivory

Currently leaning Evans and Ivory, but I like what I've seen from Robinson before.
I have Denard as being the clear choice here. Expecting 20 touches for Shoelace (looks like FBGs doesn't agree, but I think they whiffed.) Atlanta is a green light matchup - 2nd most FFPA to RBs in PPR - at home, he's likely to be a 3 down/GL back this week.

I'd pair him with Amendola.

Need one at flex (ppr)

Davante Adams

Nate Washington

Matt Jones

Brandon Bolden

CJ Anderson

CAP

:yuk:

PPR Need 2 RB

HIGHTOWER

BOLDEN

B. BROWN

WOODHEAD

Also what are your thoughts of streaming the Rams def over Carolina this week??? Crazy?

Going into last week- I was pretty much set in the fact that my two flexes would be Evans & Baldwin & Barnidge would be relegated to my bench (Gronk healthy)

Evans tonight, scares the hell out of me. Matchup alone, Barnidge vs. Seattle, especially w/ Kam probably out, is clearly the better matchup (9th worst vs TEs, STL 3rd best vs WR1s)

Not like I am thrilled with Seattle D running roughshod over JFF and the browns being down 20+ either but that could mean garbage time.

The Vjax injury news makes me feel like 12+ targets are coming tonight and if Evans can catch the ball- he's a lock for 6-75+ type of line...

Would love to hear your thoughts: Evans or Barnidge & why??

.5 ppr

10 yards= 1 pt

td= 6 pt

100 yards= 3 point bonus
STL is a dumpster fire and they'll be lucky to have 15-20K fans in the stands tonight, but Aaron Donald is still a disruptive force, and Janoris and Trumaine are good CBs. I expect this to be a sloppy, low scoring game with the key being which team sticks with the running game the longest. Gurley can wear you out in the second half, and I don't see the Bucs giving Martin only 11 carries again. Love Barnidge this week, especially if Kam is out. With Hartline sidelined you'll likely see Travis Benjamin getting a lot of attention.

Don't necessarily disagree with your thoughts on Evans and his potential for targets, but for me personally I wouldn't put my season on him.

A few for me:

QB - Roethlisberger or Smith (6pt passing TDs)

Flex (PPR) - Lacy, Lockett, Draughn, Bolden, Dez (Pick 2)

RB (.5 PPR) - McFadden or Bolden
Tough ones

• I was gonna say Alex but given it's 6 point TDs I'd go Big Ben
  • Lacy and ####....Draughn
  • McFadden and it's not close IMO

PPR Need 2 RB

HIGHTOWER

BOLDEN

B. BROWN

WOODHEAD

Also what are your thoughts of streaming the Rams def over Carolina this week??? Crazy?
Hightower is a lock

Bolden since it's PPR, Brown if you're feeling saucy

Not crazy at all. The team is #### and nobody in Missouri GAF anymore, but Donald and the back end are still capable of elite performance. Only question is the heart.

I actually wouldn't be shocked if Eli & Coughlin pull a ####### rabbit out of their butt this weekend.

Im having a very difficult time with my lineup.

Good thread for playoff weeks to see what others are doing.

Standard scoring league. I've got to pick 1 RB to start out of this scrap pile: D. Robinson, B. Brown, West, McFadden

Do I keep Julio & A. Robinson in my lineup after last week or do I gamble & bench 1 or both for the likes of AJ Green, DT or Baldwin?

Then I have to decide who to play in flex. AJ Green, Doug Baldwin, DT or any of the above guys if they are not in my lineup elsewhere.

(RB)Pick 2- Freeman, Hightower, David Johnson, D Robinson, Charknado West,

(WR) Pick 2- Amendola, John Brown, Hopkins, Landry, Locket, Alan Robinson

Flex (pick 1 from above not picked)

TE- Z Miller or pick up a FA like H Miller since Im not sure I want Eifert in even if he plays

Palmer or Cam????

on the fence on this one...
to be clear fairly standard scoring league, with multipliers for 40+ yard passes, 60+ yard runs
I'd start any Cardinals (Palmer, Floyd, Fitz, Brown, DJ) with confidence.

Giants are a bad team and should have no business hanging with the Panthers, but I have a feeling they steal it. No confidence in Eli but OBJ v. JNo is going to be fun to watch. Will be low scoring and cautious IMO.

I feel bad for the guy on the other side of our bracket who has been riding the Eli/OBJ stack to 2nd in points. I think his season will end. Somewhat illogically, I think Big Blue wins on some fluke play - ST or D TD. I am presuming Norman won't shadow - Julio was something like 7-88 last week but only 1 (or none) came against the presumptive DPotY. 13 might get loose if they shift him around and line him up all over.

Standard scoring league. I've got to pick 1 RB to start out of this scrap pile: D. Robinson, B. Brown, West, McFadden

Do I keep Julio & A. Robinson in my lineup after last week or do I gamble & bench 1 or both for the likes of AJ Green, DT or Baldwin?

Then I have to decide who to play in flex. AJ Green, Doug Baldwin, DT or any of the above guys if they are not in my lineup elsewhere.
I go with Denard i think, def. has a high ceiling, and will get the touches (assuming Yeldon isn't playing of course)

Julio i just cannot justify benching, I could see playing Green or Baldwin for Robinson though, even with McCarron I think Green is going to get his points

out of those guys I think I would start Julio, A. Rob, and Green but can see replacing Green with Baldwin as well

OK tight end wasteland have to pick between Ebron and Austin Sef. Jenkins

I do know when Pettigrew was hurt earlier this season Ebron had a decent floor for a few games, and Jenkins has really only had the one good game but V Jax is out.

I am already starting Gurley of course in this league and Tampa D so would hate to stack three starters from a Thursday night game so I am leaning Ebron as of right now (plus Det is playing NO)

TE- Z Miller or pick up a FA like H Miller since Im not sure I want Eifert in even if he plays
Only because you have good options, sit the slumping Freeman. Love Denard, DJ & Hightower this week, hard to go wrong here.

Hopkins & ALLEN Robinson. Debateable but don't get cute, go with the guys who carried you.

Flex Hightower or Landry in PPR

Zach

I do know when Pettigrew was hurt earlier this season Ebron had a decent floor for a few games, and Jenkins has really only had the one good game but V Jax is out.

I am already starting Gurley of course in this league and Tampa D so would hate to stack three starters from a Thursday night game so I am leaning Ebron as of right now (plus Det is playing NO)
this is PPR

Only because you have good options, sit the slumping Freeman. Love Denard, DJ & Hightower this week, hard to go wrong here.

Hopkins & ALLEN Robinson. Debateable but don't get cute, go with the guys who carried you.

Flex Hightower or Landry in PPR

Zach
Agree with everything here, except I think I would flex Freeman here

Pettigrew is a blocking TE these days and this might mean more snaps but fewer targets for Ebron. He has struggled picking up the assignment changes after Cooter became the OC.

ASJ has 6 targets each of his two games back. STL has good corners and might roll coverage to Evans with VJax out. Might be some good matchups to exploit.

Pettigrew is a blocking TE these days and this might mean more snaps but fewer targets for Ebron. He has struggled picking up the assignment changes after Cooter became the OC.

ASJ has 6 targets each of his two games back. STL has good corners and might roll coverage to Evans with VJax out. Might be some good matchups to exploit.
Thanks man.. probably one of the toughest decisions I got right now out of the 8 teams in playoffs, just hate starting three people on the same team in a Thursday night game

PPR

Ivory

Powell

Bryce

Woodhead

pick 2

leaning ivory/Bryce

but fbg has woodhead ranked higher than Bryce?!

Users who are viewing this thread