What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF - Calvin Johnson [Q] - WR, DET (1 Viewer)

thanks for all the up to the minute news
He will play. Stafford will look to throw to subpar talent instead like every other week. He will be lucky to get 5-88 0 TDs. They will kick some FGs. Lions lose.

Going by cap hit, he will bank another $1.284 million. That's $256k per catch or $14662 per yard. Nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for all the up to the minute news
He will play. Stafford will look to throw to subpar talent instead like every other week. He will be lucky to get 5-88 0 TDs. They will kick some FGs. Lions lose.

Going by cap hit, he will bank another $1.284 million. That's $256k per catch or $14662 per yard. Nice.
not nearly as impressive as Dwayne Bowe.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone want to dig up his stats after practice weeks like the one he had this week? I can recall when he was DNP all practice week he was basically a decoy in games.

anyone want to dig up his stats after practice weeks like the one he had this week? I can recall when he was DNP all practice week he was basically a decoy in games.
I fully expect him to be a decoy. Misses practice, the Lions say they're resting him and that he's ok. Yep.Decoy.

I think it's been more of the Detroit o-line. When they play a team w a good pass rush, Calvin doesn't get the looks. I don't know why, but they don't give him the quick hitters, instead using Tate and Riddick.

Users who are viewing this thread