What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fanduel Week 16 (1 Viewer)

wyattroa

Footballguy
Again, I will be rolling David johnson in almost every LU. His price is low and he is the main guy there and playing greenbay.

Cam's price stayed the same.......How is this possible? Also playing atlanta who is horrible

KC defense rolling and would seem to keep on against the browns

Big ben/ brown stack against the ravens

Bortles/ robinson stack against the Saints

Seattle defense against the Rams

Seems like some good chalk this week.

I am leaning towards a Bortles, Hurns, Thomas stack

KC or Bills vs Kellen Moore at D

Last edited by a moderator:
Optimal lineup according to MT's early rankings.

Code:
Name                 SAL     FBG  Blake Bortles        8,200   21 David Johnson        7,300   20.8 DeAngelo Williams    7,400   19.6 Jeremy Maclin        6,900   16.1 Jarvis Landry        7,000   14.6 Rueben Randle        5,700   13.8 Jordan Reed          6,900   13.3 Chris Boswell        5,000   11 Seattle Seahawks     5,400   13.8 TOTAL               59,800   144.1

Don't play Cam in cash, too risky. The only reason for him to play this week is to keep the perfect season alive but if he get's injured, Rivera will never hear the end of it.

I think Big Ben / A Brown is by far the best stack this week in cash and (probably) gpp as well. Pitt clinches a birth with a win and NYJ loss, they'll be playing to win and it's a very good matchup for them.

Also seems like KC D is a must at this stage.

Not feeling the Bortles stack, the Jag's feel like they're loosing a bit of offensive steam near the finish line.

Don't play Cam in cash, too risky. The only reason for him to play this week is to keep the perfect season alive but if he get's injured, Rivera will never hear the end of it.

I think Big Ben / A Brown is by far the best stack this week in cash and (probably) gpp as well. Pitt clinches a birth with a win and NYJ loss, they'll be playing to win and it's a very good matchup for them.

Also seems like KC D is a must at this stage.

Not feeling the Bortles stack, the Jag's feel like they're loosing a bit of offensive steam near the finish line.
They may not care about a perfect season, but I'm sure they do care about HFA, which they have not yet secured. I think Cam is very rosterable in a great matchup.

Ya good point. For some reason I thought if CAR and ARI both finished 14-2 that CAR would still get HFA throughout but I guess it's not the case.

I keep coming back to Cousins/Reed in my cash lineup. Cousins look good last week and was quite mobile and agile. Think I'll be using this pair in my Th-Mon Leagues but fading Th game. That SD OAK matchup could either be a shootout or a snoozer, with neither team having anything to play for it could be interesting.

I keep coming back to Cousins/Reed in my cash lineup. Cousins look good last week and was quite mobile and agile. Think I'll be using this pair in my Th-Mon Leagues but fading Th game. That SD OAK matchup could either be a shootout or a snoozer, with neither team having anything to play for it could be interesting.
Bliss- the only thing Oakland has to play for is that it may be their last game in Oakland. I know, the storyline... If you look at last week's outcomes, both STL and SD won under the same story line. The black hole may be going away... I'm playing a Th/ Sat at least with an Oak stack and their D.

I was just looking at Cousins game logs on Fanduel. It's worth noting that he has averaged 21.75 at home vs 10.41 away (last 12 games shown on FD).

Tremblay and Dodds don't like Christine Michael this week, but I do, even for cash. Am I missing something? Looked like he took over last week and looked good to me. Rams defense seems to have been fading for about 6 weeks.

I was just looking at Cousins game logs on Fanduel. It's worth noting that he has averaged 21.75 at home vs 10.41 away (last 12 games shown on FD).
Wow, that sounds quite awful actually. It feels like this game could be the away game exception (and so far my hunches have been pretty good), but we'll know in a couple days. 2 Reed TD's, 1 rushing TD, 300 passing yds and I'll be happy.

Wow, that sounds quite awful actually. It feels like this game could be the away game exception (and so far my hunches have been pretty good), but we'll know in a couple days. 2 Reed TD's, 1 rushing TD, 300 passing yds and I'll be happy.
Yeah, his Home vs. Away splits are really pronounced. Some stat nerds would maintain that there's a ton of noise in those types of splits and maybe they're right. But it sure is tough to ignore.

Is this the week Wilson/Baldwin stops being good? Most probably. Still... might as well give it another shot!

Pantherz said:
Tremblay and Dodds don't like Christine Michael this week, but I do, even for cash. Am I missing something? Looked like he took over last week and looked good to me. Rams defense seems to have been fading for about 6 weeks.
Like Michael as well this week. Can't beat that price, think he punches one in the endzone.

Cash:

Crowd is all over Bortles. Wow.

Figured D. Johnson and Deangelo would be highly owned again. KC is very high also.

Almost nobody on Wilson. Seattle D very low as well.

I just player murray in 2/4 and Gates in 2/4. Figured Gates was safer than Murray. Oddly enough, they are not in the same line ups.

NixonMask said:
Baldwin is GTD, lockett could be a nice play
I think Baldwin will play based on Carrolls comments, but I have C. Michael in a few lineups so wouldn't mind if he sat. Also swapped all my Lockett exposure for R. Randall last minute. Time will tell.

Put together a $1 gpp Thursday to Monday.. Here is what the % were:

Ben Roethlisberger 18.5%

Adrian Peterson 3.6%

Christine Michael 2.6%
Stefon Diggs 8.8%
Michael Crabtree 7.5%
Antonio Brown 44.3%
Travis Kelce 3.6%
Graham Gano 13%
Minnesota Vikings 2.2%

Cam actually went down $100. Makes no sense.
You have a lot of people ... A LOT ... that just got their a** handed to them for anywhere from 1 - 15 weeks in their first year of DFS. Oh, and you just had a 6 week run of NFL injuries to skill position players I have NEVER seen, which sunk a lot of people. And the holidays competing for dollars/income and the season coming to an end but the NBA and NHL DFS sitting right there waiting for crossover players ... the crossover GPP concept ...

They have kept it easy to keep people playing. Salaries are W1 - W2 soft/off and this happened last year too

Trying to keep it easy to keep people playing

My biggest problem this week is coming around on both K Williams AND Randle in the same cash game LU. Williams is an easy fit/logical. I am just not good with Randle.

If you bypass the 2 5400 D and use the LIons, you can punt on Randle; use Williams and end up with some nice cash LU

Anyone seeing the same thing?

Looks like the Kurt Cousins with DirectTV showed up today. I was hoping his bad play on away games would continue to be the norm. Sadly no exposure to Reed cause of that. Dude is on a tear.

Yeah, his Home vs. Away splits are really pronounced. Some stat nerds would maintain that there's a ton of noise in those types of splits and maybe they're right. But it sure is tough to ignore.
Well I'm glad I at least had exposure to Reed. AquaBliss' hunch was dead on with this one.

Ya, luckily I stuck with my gut feeling and went with the Cousins / Reed combo in my cash lineups this week.

Feels good to have 61.6 pts with only 2 players having completed their games.

You have a lot of people ... A LOT ... that just got their a** handed to them for anywhere from 1 - 15 weeks in their first year of DFS. Oh, and you just had a 6 week run of NFL injuries to skill position players I have NEVER seen, which sunk a lot of people. And the holidays competing for dollars/income and the season coming to an end but the NBA and NHL DFS sitting right there waiting for crossover players ... the crossover GPP concept ...

They have kept it easy to keep people playing. Salaries are W1 - W2 soft/off and this happened last year too

My biggest problem this week is coming around on both K Williams AND Randle in the same cash game LU. Williams is an easy fit/logical. I am just not good with Randle.

If you bypass the 2 5400 D and use the LIons, you can punt on Randle; use Williams and end up with some nice cash LU

Im there with you.. This is how my LU is standing right now.. Not sure I can do this though...I could drop down from A brown and get a better TE, but his upside is sooo much..

Bortles

Johnson

k williams

A robinson

A brown

R Randle

w Tye

Gostkoski

KC defense

This is for cash, but it doesnt look like a cash LU for me

Im there with you.. This is how my LU is standing right now.. Not sure I can do this though...I could drop down from A brown and get a better TE, but his upside is sooo much..

Bortles

Johnson

k williams

A robinson

A brown

R Randle

w Tye

Gostkoski

KC defense

This is for cash, but it doesnt look like a cash LU for me
I cannot play Williams and Randle and, while drawn to Z Miller, I think I prefer J Thomas today.

Bortles

David Johnson

K Williams

A Brown

Maclin or Tate ... struggling here but, given the new Ques news with Calvin this AM, starting to lean Tate

S Diggs

Thomas

Boswell ... normally do not spend up on a K and you can pivot lower and use Big Ben or Olsen

Seattle

Ya, luckily I stuck with my gut feeling and went with the Cousins / Reed combo in my cash lineups this week.

Hope you put it in one GPP. Cardinal rule for me. Every lineup gets in at least one GPP even if only for a buck or 2.

Hope you put it in one GPP. Cardinal rule for me. Every lineup gets in at least one GPP even if only for a buck or 2.
Yep, got one in Thursday kickoff. Full roster is:

Cousins

C. Michael

D. Johnson

A. Brown

R. Randle

E. Sanders

Reed

Gano

Chiefs

Game time, good luck guys!

Why , why did I go with ben on the road for a divisional game? I got sucked into the hype of him lighting them up.. Its still a divisional road game. Damn me for swaying away from my thoughts all season.

I had one good line up that I had in some quints and triples, so that may save face for the weekend. The rest were full of single digit disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread