What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DK week 16 (1 Viewer)

jandyt

Footballguy
Did kinda rough projections this week basically skipped players I didn't think I would consider using at all. Being on vacation just didn't have time and still not sure how much I will play this week.

QB

Stafford

Big Ben

Wilson

Smith as cheap option

RB

McFadden

D Johnson

Murray

Martin

AP

Blue as a cheap option

WR

Cooks

Randle

Sneed

Matthews

TE

Kelce

Gates

Walker

Reed

Grok

Cheap otpions

Tye

Walford

keep an eye on Brees with all the Saints you are listing. Torn planar fascia
Will be keeping an eye on him and he is off the board for cash regardless and I wouldn't consider playing both saints wrs in one lineup. The matchup is very good though and they are at home. If Brees plays he is an interesting GPP option as he is likely to be very low owned.

My shortlist (which is still pretty long) for the Sunday-Monday slate:

QB

Roethlisberger

Newton

Bortles

RB

David Johnson

Denard Robinson

James White

Karlos Williams

DeAngelo Williams

Darren McFadden

Rashad Jennings

WR

Martavis Bryant

Antonio Brown

Mike Evans

Jeremy Maclin

Allen Robinson

Brandin Cooks

Kamar Aiken

Golden Tate

Rueben Randle

Michael Floyd

Allen Hurns

TE

Will Tye

Rob Gronkowski

Julius Thomas

Zach Miller

Note: guys are listed in rough order of how much I like them as of today. But still only halfway through my research process and injury news will be huge for some of these guys (especially RBs like K. Williams, D. Robinson, etc.).

Really hoping to whittle the list down a bit more over the next few days.

New strategy. I'm setting all my lineups drunk off my ###. I'm really hoping I can resist the urge to tinker with them in the morning. I do have more in play than any other week this year. Maybe I'm overthinking this. Maybe not.

Up about 100% so far not sure how much that drops tomorrow. I only have Denver D in one lineup but I don't expect any player to be heavily owned so hopefully my winnings don't drop much. I had a number of good picks mixed in with some lousy ones like Big Ben and Thomas.

Users who are viewing this thread