What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Melvin Ingram (1 Viewer)

Gally

Footballguy
Has he made the jump to high upside rush OLB for big play leagues or is he just on a nice streak? Going into the year I thought it would be Attouche performing like this and he has disappointed me based on my expectations.

Is Ingram a guy that should be invested in for next year in dynasty leagues?

Haven't seen him play to know how he looks and is legit now or not. ??

Chargers can cut him before June 1 and take no cap hit. They could also re-sign him long term before that. So it's possible but probably not likely he won't be a Charger next season - $7,751,000 cap number if not cut.

Good chance ILB Butler will be a cut with his big contract and poor play.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2015/nov/30/butler-on-way-out-while-teo-perryman-on-way-up/

I would buy in big play leagues. I picked him up after week 9

Last edited by a moderator:
The Man With No Name said:
Haven't seen him play to know how he looks and is legit now or not. ??
I saw him in the preseason and his suddenness was apparent. He flashed the same in the couple Charger games I saw.

Gally said:
Has he made the jump to high upside rush OLB for big play leagues or is he just on a nice streak? Going into the year I thought it would be Attouche performing like this and he has disappointed me based on my expectations.

Is Ingram a guy that should be invested in for next year in dynasty leagues?
Ingram was the far higher pick and had much more talent. He has just been plagued by injuries. He is a legit upside OLB, and if the staff changes in SD he could be a sneaky stash DE.

With all that said, he should be owned in all big-play leagues, and should be owned in tackle heavy that give 3-4 points for sacks if you can start 4 LB's as a solid replacement/bye week play. Guy is crazy quick.

Users who are viewing this thread