Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2017 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

11,877 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, CabinFever said:

12 team PPR (I'm not a contender)

 

Gave: DeSean

Got: Hogan

I'm a Hogan believer and if nothing else, got younger long term. 

DJax for me

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

Team A trades Fournette

Team B trade D Murray and D Henry

I would rather have Murray than fournette in redraft this year especially with the built in backup. 

I think fournette and Henry long term have similar ceilings and I might prefer Henry. 

So I'd easily prefer the Murray Henry side. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bostonfred said:

I would rather have Murray than fournette in redraft this year especially with the built in backup. 

I think fournette and Henry long term have similar ceilings and I might prefer Henry. 

So I'd easily prefer the Murray Henry side. 

Good thing this is a dynasty thread then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zyphros said:

Good thing this is a dynasty thread then

It's entirely relevant that Murray > fournette in redraft because the general opinion is that Murray is gone after this year, maybe next.

 And after that I'd consider them very similar - I like the titans more than the jaguars, their line is already much better, the offense is conducive to stud rb production, the coaching staff looks secure because they are arguably the favorites to win the division, and Henry has already looked very good at an nfl level.  

The main arguments in favor of Fournette are that he was the more highly regarded prospect, and he's younger, he was drafted earlier albeit by a bad drafting team, he is in a worse situation on a team that has struggled to get production from free agent or highly drafted rookies recently and has a weak o line and quarterback. He certainly could/should be a stud, but he's an already injured rookie with multiple foot issues early in his career. 

To me, the Murray/ Henry side is the easy choice in any format.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, this is dynasty, but Fred's comment was relevant re: Murray > Fournette in redraft. Whether you agree that Murray actually outscores Fournette is opinion.

Ultimately, BF is suggesting he gets the better short-term option in his lineup AND gets the equal-or-better long-term option in Henry vs. Fournette, again opinion. 

Cost to acquire is reasonable, let's say Fournette at 1.3ish vs. Henry at 1.5ish + Murray at 1.10ish. 

I'd take Fournette in FFPC with the shorter rosters. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

Team A trades Fournette

Team B trade D Murray and D Henry

Fournette by a lot for me.

In my FFPC startup this year Fournette was drafted late 1st round and Henry late 4th.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another FFPC

Team A trades Corey Coleman and 2018 3rd rd pick

Team B trades Tyreek Hill

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team ppr  QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

Team A gave up

Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB;

Johnson, Chris ARI RB;

McFadden, Darren DAL RB;

Morris, Alfred DAL RB

Team B gave up

Asiata, Matt DET RB;

McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB;

Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team D (likely non-playoff team)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 team ppr  QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

Team A gave up

Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB;

Johnson, Chris ARI RB;

McFadden, Darren DAL RB;

Morris, Alfred DAL RB

Team B gave up

Asiata, Matt DET RB;

McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB;

Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team D (likely non-playoff team)

Wow! I guess I need to throw out some offers for Zeke.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team A:

Bilal Powell

Randall Cobb

2019 2nd RD Rookie Pick

 

Team B:

Corey Coleman

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team PPR

Team A Gives:

Terrance West RB

Team B Gives:

Marvin Jones, Jr WR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JoeJoe88 said:

Team A:

Bilal Powell

Randall Cobb

2019 2nd RD Rookie Pick

 

Team B:

Corey Coleman

 

Powell/Cobb but see both sides

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, mcintyre1 said:

12 Team PPR

Team A Gives:

Terrance West RB

Team B Gives:

Marvin Jones, Jr WR

Jones

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dr. Octopus said:

12 team ppr  QB-2RB-3WR-TE-FL

Team A gave up

Elliott, Ezekiel DAL RB;

Johnson, Chris ARI RB;

McFadden, Darren DAL RB;

Morris, Alfred DAL RB

Team B gave up

Asiata, Matt DET RB;

McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB;

Year 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team D (likely non-playoff team)

Clearly the inclusion of Asiata drove this deal...otherwise it seems extraordinarily light for Zeke.

Somebody panicked...

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Non-PPR, not TE weighted.

I gave: Jeremy Hill, Coby Fleener, Adam Shaheen

I got: Zach Ertz

 

According to dynasty trade calculator I lost the trade, but my TEs were Ebron, OJ Howard, Fleener, and Shaheen. My RBs are David Johnson, Carlos Hyde, Leonard Fournette, Dalvin Cook.  

Wasn't confident in Ebron staying healthy this year, and Howard producing in year 1. I think Fleener has some huge games, but predicting them will be impossible.  Also, after the trade I realized that Kittle was on waivers and I picked him up and I needed to drop a player anyways in order to get a defense.  So basically, I got Ertz and Kittle for Hill, Fleener, and Shaheen (who probably won't be good for a couple years).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PPR

Team A: Julius Thomas

Team B: 2018 3rd Round Pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team SuperFlex PPR

Gave: Mark Ingram, 2018 3rd
Received: Marshawn Lynch, 2018 4th

Probably an overpay, but I have a loaded QB/WR/TE core + LeVeon Bell and Saquon Barkley/Chubb on the TS so I wanted to swing for the fence at RB2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

David Johnson and Kenny Stills were traded for Todd Gurley, Jordy Nelson and Eric Ebron. PPR 16 teams

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, fruity pebbles said:

David Johnson and Kenny Stills were traded for Todd Gurley, Jordy Nelson and Eric Ebron. PPR 16 teams

DJ by a lot.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team $325 cap IDP Dynasty, performance scoring, QB/RB/WR/WR/TE/FLEX

Team A gave: Julio $15 + D.Murray $19 + L.Miller $5

Team B gave: D.Johnson $13 + D.Adams WR GB $5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fruity pebbles said:

David Johnson and Kenny Stills were traded for Todd Gurley, Jordy Nelson and Eric Ebron. PPR 16 teams

You could throw in a 2018 first and I'd still take DJ by a good margin

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

14 team ppr 1 QB/2RB/3WR/1TE/1 FLEX

 

Team A gives:

RB Ty Montgomery

Team B gives:

WR Kendall Wright

2018 1st round dev pick (middle of the pack?)

Edited by EBF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Two trades in a 0.5 PPR

I gave C West

I get 2018 4th

i was going to have to cut so took what value I could get. 

 

Team A gives Zay Jones, 2018 1st, 2018 3rd

Team B gives L Fitz, Reed, 2018 2nd

Team A has 50/50 chance of playoffs. Team B is legit contender for 1.01. IMHO. 

Edited by Andrew74
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Non-ppr Zealots

Gave: Austin Hooper

Got: 2018 2nd (probably early-ish)

I'm still left with Delanie/Brate/OJ Howard/Higbee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Team A

Jordan Reed

Jack Doyle

 

Team B

Zach Ertz

2019 1st Round Rookie Pick

Edited by JoeJoe88

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I traded Travis Kelce, Lamar Miller and Vince Williams for Joe Mixon and Evan Engram. 16 team PPR

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, fruity pebbles said:

I traded Travis Kelce, Lamar Miller and Vince Williams for Joe Mixon and Evan Engram. 16 team PPR

TE premium?  Balance IDP?  If not I really like Mixon/Engram here.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Just went down in my 14 team dynasty league.  Scoring doesn't matter because it's just so awful.

Team a gave: Josh Gordon

Team b gave: 2018 1st rounder (mid to late) (but who cares since it's basically free)

Team b took "taking a gamble" to a whole new level.  The pot odds are just awful if you even hit on this.  Please don't take this as a reflection of current pricing for Gordon.  This is merely an example of a terrible trade.

Edited by jmo87usc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jmo87usc said:

Just went down in my 14 team dynasty league.  Scoring doesn't matter because it's just so awful.

Team a gave: Josh Gordon

Team b gave: 2018 1st rounder (mid to late) (but who cares since it's basically free)

Team b took "taking a gamble" to a whole new level.  The pot odds are just awful if you even hit on this.  Please don't take this as a reflection of current pricing for Gordon.  This is merely an example of a terrible trade.

I don't think it's that terrible. I wouldn't let Gordon go for a 2nd but I am a contender and still optimistic Josh plays this year. He looked like his same dominant self in preseason last year after however much time off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, fredsavage said:

I don't think it's that terrible. I wouldn't let Gordon go for a 2nd but I am a contender and still optimistic Josh plays this year. He looked like his same dominant self in preseason last year after however much time off.

There are just so many question marks even after the really huge question of "does he ever get reinstated?".  Let's say he does.  He's now 2 years removed from playing in an actual game.  Not a huge deal, but still needs to get in game shape.  Do the browns want him?  And if they do, he has to learn the offense.  Where does he fit in?  Rookie QB with Coleman, Britt, Njoku and Duke Johnson as options.  Just way too much stacked against him to pay that price in my opinion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jmo87usc said:

There are just so many question marks even after the really huge question of "does he ever get reinstated?".  Let's say he does.  He's now 2 years removed from playing in an actual game.  Not a huge deal, but still needs to get in game shape.  Do the browns want him?  And if they do, he has to learn the offense.  Where does he fit in?  Rookie QB with Coleman, Britt, Njoku and Duke Johnson as options.  Just way too much stacked against him to pay that price in my opinion.

My feeling is that if Gordon ever gets reinstated the Browns will drop him immediately.  He costs them zero while he is suspended. They just cut Haden I assume to free up money and go in a new direction. I just don't see Gordon ever playing another down for Cleveland.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jmo87usc said:

Just went down in my 14 team dynasty league.  Scoring doesn't matter because it's just so awful.

Team a gave: Josh Gordon

Team b gave: 2018 1st rounder (mid to late) (but who cares since it's basically free)

Team b took "taking a gamble" to a whole new level.  The pot odds are just awful if you even hit on this.  Please don't take this as a reflection of current pricing for Gordon.  This is merely an example of a terrible trade.

robbery lol, Gordon is pretty much worth close to zero right now. He will likely never play again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have Gordon on a few teams and with cut downs looming I might just cut him.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team PPR. Start 1 QB, 1-3 RB, 1-3 WR, 1 TE

Team A traded:

Rob Kelley, Jared Cook, 2018 2nd

for

Team B:

J. Edelman and C. Fleener

 

Team A needed TE help and has depth at RB.  Team B is in a rebuild and had Perrine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zyphros said:

TE premium?  Balance IDP?  If not I really like Mixon/Engram here.  

Balanced idp. TE just ppr like other positions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, smbkrypt24 said:

12 Team PPR. Start 1 QB, 1-3 RB, 1-3 WR, 1 TE

Team A traded:

Rob Kelley, Jared Cook, 2018 2nd

for

Team B:

J. Edelman and C. Fleener

 

Team A needed TE help and has depth at RB.  Team B is in a rebuild and had Perrine.

where is the TE help?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dr. Octopus said:

where is the TE help?

Fleener

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, smbkrypt24 said:

Fleener

 

where is the TE help?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, smbkrypt24 said:

Fleener

 

I think he was making a joke (I got it at least)

Edited by joey
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dr. Octopus said:

where is the TE help?

Im not sure if you are trying to say he isn't that good or if you don't recognize Fleener plays TE for the Saints.  Either way Fleener is an upgrade over Cook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member