What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (14 Viewers)

SayWhat? said:
Can't believe a league (or your commish) would allow this type of agreement.  So team A gets Martin (now) for just DGB, gets to use Kelce for the rest of the season and then gets a top 3 pick after the season is over when he's done using Kelce?  It's a bad trade as is, but no way Team A should be allowed to keep and use Kelce for the rest of the season.  
It's one the the worst ideas I've ever seen. It's patently unfair and gives rise to abuse.

On top of the "delay" being just plain wrong - even without it this trade is idiotic. Kelce for Martin AND a top 3 pick? There's something rotten going on here. Is the league up in arms about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hankmoody said:
On first blush I didn't even see the delayed part.  On top of a horrible trade that delayed crap is collusion.  Trade needs to be disallowed and both owners need to be replaced immediately.  I'd leave a league over that and possibly go scorched earth on my way out.
Even without the delay (and I agree that is total crap) this would smell like collusion anyway. That just pushes is over the top. A RB1 and a top 3 pick for a TE (while he gets to use that TE all season)? How was this deal allowed? I see this league folding real quick.

PPR QRRWWWTFKD deep bench

Sent:  McKinnon, Parkey, Chargers,  2018 1st (projected late)

Rec:  Prosise, Aguayo, Eagles, 2017 mid 2nd, 2018 1st (projected top 4)

32tms TE prem (two 16tm conferences w/ double player pool) 1QB 2RB 2WR 2FLX 1DL 2LB 1DB 1DFLX

Gave: Abdullah, Enunwa, Hundley, three 2017 1sts (two proj mid, one likely late)

Got: Zeke, Edelman, 2017 3rd (likely the 3.01)

Team giving up Zeke is in build mode and now owns five 2017 1sts, his will likely be really early

My team is a title contender for the next few years with a really strong base of players.  

10 team 1QB, 3RB, 5WR, 2TE, 1 super flex, 1 regular flex, .5ppr also includes full IDP but it isn't relevant 

Traded:  Shady and Jordan Matthews

Got:  Jordan Howard, 2017 1st, 3rd, 2018 1st

I'm 3-3 and on the outside looking in, so I traded McCoy to a contender and will load up next year

I now have 4 2017 1sts (2 early 1 mid 1 late probably) and I'll load up there.  My RB's are in bad shape other than Freeman/Coleman (I have Charles but he's almost done) so I got younger and can still build for my future with the 1sts.  WR's are just ok so I need to hit on 2/4 of those 1sts and I think I'll be a favorite in 2018.

14 team PPR. Flexible lineups, devy league, only start 7 (1 QB, no K or Def)

Gave:

Abdullah, Martavis, Enunwa, late 1st (devy weakened)

Got:

Derrick Henry

Gave:

Got:

Derrick Henry
don't get me wrong, don't love the pieces you gave up but seems like an overpay for Henry. It seems to me everyone is trying to write off D Murray early. 

don't get me wrong, don't love the pieces you gave up but seems like an overpay for Henry. It seems to me everyone is trying to write off D Murray early. 
Not writing him off at all, he looks great. Just trying to get in on the ground floor on Henry while I can. I'm aiming for next year in this league--already dealt DT for Keenan Allen, for instance. Just trying to get things lined up for a new window on a re-tool.

Not writing him off at all, he looks great. Just trying to get in on the ground floor on Henry while I can. I'm aiming for next year in this league--already dealt DT for Keenan Allen, for instance. Just trying to get things lined up for a new window on a re-tool.
that makes sense, I just think you are likely going to be waiting 2 years for Henry

14 team dynasty

Team A gets  Kirk Cousins, CJ Anderson and a 2017 2nd Rd pick - 1-5 record. Previous QBs were OsWILDer and Hoyer.

Team B gets 2017 1st Rd pick & Mark Ingram - 3-3 record. Brings Carson Wentz off rookie squad taking Cousins spot as backup to Matt Ryan.

14 team dynasty

Team A gets  Kirk Cousins, CJ Anderson and a 2017 2nd Rd pick - 1-5 record. Previous QBs were OsWILDer and Hoyer.

Team B gets 2017 1st Rd pick & Mark Ingram - 3-3 record. Brings Carson Wentz off rookie squad taking Cousins spot as backup to Matt Ryan.
Can see why Team A is 1-5. So he moves his early 2017 1 and downgrades at RB to get an average QB and 2nd rounder?

lod001 said:
;)

I did actually give him a top 10 QB, as currently ranked in the leagues I'm in, which was far better than what he had.
Doesn't matter. He's not a top 10 dynasty QB and even if he were its terrible trade for him. When your team is bad and not playoff bound you don't sell your early picks for anything but premium and young assets.

12 team PPR

Team A trades Fitzgerald, Edelman

Team B trades Henry (RB), DJax, Shepard, Jesse James
Come on. Let me guess Team B is 3-3 and trying to make a run and is a perennial bottom feeder.  Pick one of those rookies and they are worth what team A gave up.

Team A gives Pryor, early 2nd

Team B gives early 1st.

Looks to me like team A sold high on Pryor flawlessly...
Maybe. Or Team A could regret this one. Pryor has looked the part regardless of matchup or QB. Those 2017 1's have lost some luster.

Huh? You are saying Derrick Henry or Shep is worth Fitzgerald and Edelman?
Yes. I definitely think Shep is. Fitz and Edelman are old. Fitz probably done after next year.  Edelman is banged up and underperforming. Shep will be a 3rd round startup pick next year. Fitz and Ed will be 7-10. Henry very close as well. 

Gave:

Got:

Derrick Henry
I'd take Henry. Not a fan of AA and we all know how these guys with drug problems tend to work out. 

Team A gives Mike Evans

Team B gives Kelvin Benjamin, 2017 1st (early), 2017 2nd (mid)

This trade went down yesterday in a 14 team PPR. Talk about selling high. 

Mitchell, Malcolm NEP WRGillmore, Crockett BAL TEYear 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick 

for

Meredith, Cameron CHI WRFiedorowicz, C.J. HOU TE

Traded away Doug Martin in a PPR dynasty for Lacy, thinking Lacy was like 2 years younger. Should have taken the 20 seconds needed to confirm that before sending offer. DOH 

Martin sucks. So high variance. Prefer Lacy anyways. 
Eh?  Lacy's NFL career might be over, let alone fantasy relevance...  I don't think GB is bringing him back (contract is up) after repeatedly struggling with weight issues every single camp, and I'm not betting on him being productive for another team if he can even make a roster.  I think the most likely scenario is he gets signed to a "prove it" deal by another team and has to come into camp and earn the job, which he won't be able to do unless he gets himself into shape.  Teams are going to stop saying "his name is Eddie Lacy" and start actually looking at the product.

• Smile
Reactions: LBH
Milkman said:
Lacy is pretty much terrible. There's a reason GB offense took as soon as he didn't play. 
Yeah he and his 5.1 ypc looked awful this year. His lowest ypc in a game this year was 3.8 which is pretty damn solid. I doubt many backs hit near 5 ypc and nearly 4 ypc in every game this year. Yes he didnt score TDs or catch anything out of the backfield but he wasn't the reason GBs offense struggled.

Yeah you must have missed the first half of the Bears game if you think the offense took off as soon as he was out. 

Yeah he and his 5.1 ypc looked awful this year. His lowest ypc in a game this year was 3.8 which is pretty damn solid. I doubt many backs hit near 5 ypc and nearly 4 ypc in every game this year. Yes he didnt score TDs or catch anything out of the backfield but he wasn't the reason GBs offense struggled.

Yeah you must have missed the first half of the Bears game if you think the offense took off as soon as he was out. 
You should trade for him then. The  Packers are going to let him and his ypc test the market. I guess they don't care if they lose him either. 

I wonder why?

Users who are viewing this thread