What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (19 Viewers)

sorry, let me reformat that for you.

i want to back up spencer ware, and trade for: his backup c. West, would Gillislee, be a fair offer?

and sorry i didnt see a dynasty trade thread in the assistant coach forum.

btw, who are you?
You make your own trade-specific thread in the asst. coach forum...I recommend putting "trade Gillislee for CWest?" in the subject line, or some such.

This thread is for completed trades, and the folks who started it have consistently asked that discussion of possible future trades not be mixed in.  It works best if people stick to that, and put trade proposals somewhere else.  I think there was also a Shark Pool thread doing "what is X player worth?" evaluations, where you could ask about CWest more productively.

Hope this helps.

Zeke owner wanted Bell, L. Miller, S. Ware & Diggs for Zeke & Marvin Jones. That's too much IMO. I'm left with Riddick as my RB2 & no one startable behind him.

I will move Bell for Zeke, but this guy wants too much now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another trade for me in the same league that might be considered a overpay

12 team PPR

gave: 2017 second ( I own two and will be which ever one is later)

got: Steve Smith Sr

Another trade for me in the same league that might be considered a overpay

12 team PPR

gave: 2017 second ( I own two and will be which ever one is later)

got: Steve Smith Sr
Yes I agree with this. If you're really really thin and he helps you win a title ok it was worth it but on face value trading a 2nd rounder in a deep class for a guy that is likely to retire after this year is not great value. 

Yes I agree with this. If you're really really thin and he helps you win a title ok it was worth it but on face value trading a 2nd rounder in a deep class for a guy that is likely to retire after this year is not great value. 
I'm not super thin but AJ Greens injury hurt pretty bad. Basically I plan on starting him next week at flex over CJ Fedorowicz and if tyrell wouldn't be able to go on the coming weeks then he would be a lot more important for me

Magic_Man said:
Zeke owner wanted Bell, L. Miller, S. Ware & Diggs for Zeke & Marvin Jones. That's too much IMO. I'm left with Riddick as my RB2 & no one startable behind him.

I will move Bell for Zeke, but this guy wants too much now.
so after the discussion directly above your original post, you still posted a trade that wasnt complete? interesting

NMT 12 team ppr, can start 2WR/2TE or 3WR/1TE

* A gets: Matt Ryan QB ATL, Hunter Henry TE SD
* B: T.Y. Hilton WR IND, Dorial Green-Beckham WR PHI

12 team ppr start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3wr, 1te and 1 flex.

Team A gives: Randall Cobb and Dion Lewis

Team B gives:. Gronk 
Was hoping to see some Gronk deals. If you want to buy it will never be lower unless the untypeable is announcemed sometime post-surgery. I actually think that's a fair trade for both sides given the Gronk limbo.

12 Team TE Premium, Superflex/Devy League:

Team A: 2017 1st (late, 1.08-1.12)
Team B: Tyreek Hill

Team A is rebuilding (me), and the team getting Tyreek is competing (won the last two years and currently sitting in 1st). 

I might have been able to get more for Tyreek later, but I prefer the safer asset and the deal was made 30 min before the trade deadline. I now have seven 1sts going into the off-season.

Last edited by a moderator:
16-team IDP/dynasty, 40 active/15 DTS

Currently #1 in points, grabbed 1st round bye.

Gave my 2017 1st (likely towards the bottom based on my current standing) for Matt Ryan (2)

I'd been starting the likes of Trevor Siemian and Case Keenum all season. 

There are a few "extension" options so at the end of next season I should be able to keep Ryan for at least another couple of seasons without much cost.

I feel pretty good about the deal.  Atlanta's remaining schedule is fairly good and Ryan should be solid for at least a few years.

12 team PPR. I currently have the 2nd pick next year, as well as 2 other late 1sts that I acquired.  

Gave: T.Hill, E.Manning and 2017 3.02

Got: Ty.Williams, Oz, 2017 2nd (right now, it's mid)

I prefer Williams over Hill straight up, so to get a bump in picks was definitely a bonus...

With playoff money on the line....

I traded Gurley and Langford

I got Demarco Murray and Rawls

Both teams in playoffs this year for sure.
Feeling better and better about this one by the week.   Still likely a long term loss, but it has set me up with a great pair of RBs for this playoff run.

12 team dynasty, keep 10, 6pts td, qrrwwwfkd

Team1: gave winston

Team2: gave 1.04, tannehill

Team2: gave wilson

Team3: gave lat. murray, 5th rd (mod)

Recent Trades non-ppr.

Team A gave: Gillislee, Powell

Team B gave: 2017 pick 28-32 range

Team A gave: Yeldon, Robert Kelley

Team C gave: Dalton, Ladarius Green

Team A gave: Jeremy Hill

Team D gave: 2017 Pick 13-16 range 

Team A missed the playoffs and is leveraging for draft capital for next year. Team B got 2 handcuffs, Team C missed the playoffs and has no RB depth, Team D made the playoffs but needs better RBs.

traded Dion Lewis and Camron Brate for Travis Kelce. I have great depth at rb: Elliott, Ware,Rawls, and Martin. I still have Ladarius Green and C.J. Fedorawitz. Wanted dominate T.E.

14 Team Standard Scoring - No PPR

Team A (#1 Seed) gave: Stafford and Kelvin Benjamin

Team B (rebuilding) gave: Tyrod Taylor, Latavius Murray, Travis Kelce

***Team A has Big Ben at QB and Jordan Reed at TE - doesn't need Benjamin in his starting lineup

Team C (#2 Seed) gave: Cooks and Josh Gordon

Team B from above gave: Jordy Nelson

#1 Seed now starts: Ben, Bell, LMurray or LMiller, Rawls, Dez, Kelce or Redd, Tucker, Denver

#2 Seed now starts: Rodgers, McCoy, Forte, ABrown, JNelson, Eifert, Janikowski, Buffalo

14 Team Standard Scoring - No PPR

Team A (#1 Seed) gave: Stafford and Kelvin Benjamin

Team B (rebuilding) gave: Tyrod Taylor, Latavius Murray, Travis Kelce

***Team A has Big Ben at QB and Jordan Reed at TE - doesn't need Benjamin in his starting lineup

Team C (#2 Seed) gave: Cooks and Josh Gordon

Team B from above gave: Jordy Nelson

#1 Seed now starts: Ben, Bell, LMurray or LMiller, Rawls, Dez, Kelce or Redd, Tucker, Denver

#2 Seed now starts: Rodgers, McCoy, Forte, ABrown, JNelson, Eifert, Janikowski, Buffalo
Benjamin side

Cooks

Traded Tyrell Williams a few weeks ago. Moved him for Jordan Howard and an early FFPC 2nd.In a different trade, moved a late 2nd for Langford to lock up the crappy backfield. haha

I have AB, TY, Marshall, Landry, Dorsett, Tyreek, and Garcon left.

12 team PPR 

Start 1/2/3/1

Team A Gave: Jordan Howard, Michael Thomas, Late 2017 2nd (2.09-2.12)

Team B Gave: David Johnson, Late 2017 4th (4.09-4.12)

12 Team TE Premium, Superflex/Devy League:

Team A: 2017 1st (late, 1.08-1.12)
Team B: Tyreek Hill

Team A is rebuilding (me), and the team getting Tyreek is competing (won the last two years and currently sitting in 1st). 

I might have been able to get more for Tyreek later, but I prefer the safer asset and the deal was made 30 min before the trade deadline. I now have seven 1sts going into the off-season.
Pick

Oh yeah with my luck Olsen will start doing good again. The owner is active but he doesn't trade a lot, I asked him if he would be interested trading graham, he said yes, I started with Olsen and a most likely early third. He said he isn't that interested since Olsen isn't doing as good and is actually older then graham. I told him I could go up to a 2017 second (not mine so mid second) and he tried getting a 2017 first which was to much for me so I figured a 2018 first which doesn't really give him any value for another 2 years so not that much different then a 2017 second. 
So........did this cost you a "W" this week? 

So........did this cost you a "W" this week? 
Nope, I have Leveon. Definitely not a good sign especially against what was a bad packers D but I guess the good thing is Russell may come out next week and play a lot better when I need jimmy a lot more. Plus yeah I guess Olsen had a decent game but it still wasn't anything special

Nope, I have Leveon. Definitely not a good sign especially against what was a bad packers D but I guess the good thing is Russell may come out next week and play a lot better when I need jimmy a lot more. Plus yeah I guess Olsen had a decent game but it still wasn't anything special
How about now?

How about now?
Still alive, this week was actually the first week of playoffs in this league so I had a pretty easy opponent, was favored by 35 points going into it, he did have a chance on Monday night if crowder woulda put up 30 tho. this is the week he puts up 2 TDs for me

16 team idp. No trade deadline and I had just been eliminated from quarterfinal after going 12-1 and point leader. 

Gave: Jordy, Woods, Wake, 2017 3.10

Got: Corey Coleman, Brian Quick, 2017 2.02, 2.15

16 team idp. No trade deadline and I had just been eliminated from quarterfinal after going 12-1 and point leader. 

Gave: Jordy, Woods, Wake, 2017 3.10

Got: Corey Coleman, Brian Quick, 2017 2.02, 2.15
Not as huge of a fan of Coleman compared to most people but I like this trade and is why I push for all dynasty leagues to not have a deadline

Not as huge of a fan of Coleman compared to most people but I like this trade and is why I push for all dynasty leagues to not have a deadline
Meh..

Even the biggest dynasty league of all (the NFL) has a trade dead-line.  So a team knocked out of the play-offs is willing to move a top option (Jordy) to someone desperate for a win?  You shouldn't be allowed to "buy" a player right before the Championship Game.  Selfishness on one side of the deal and greed on the other - not impressed.

Seriously, could you not move Nelson for Coleman AFTER the season was over?

Meh..

Even the biggest dynasty league of all (the NFL) has a trade dead-line.  So a team knocked out of the play-offs is willing to move a top option (Jordy) to someone desperate for a win?  You shouldn't be allowed to "buy" a player right before the Championship Game.  Selfishness on one side of the deal and greed on the other - not impressed.

not trying to start anything but why trade at all during the season? It's so you can improve your team. The team that got eliminated gets a younger WR which could help him in future years while the one that gets Jordy gets a better chance to win this year even if it hurts him later on. I call that being smart and taking advantage of opportunity, the team that traded Coleman probably wouldn't do it in the offseason because he doesn't know if he's gonna only be 1-2 games away from a championship

Meh..

We solve that by having a "soft" trade deadline.  Any player acquired in a trade after week 10 cannot be placed in a postseason lineup.

14 team PPR devy league. Start 2-4 RB.

Gave: Tevin Coleman, Ty Montgomery

Got: Jordan Howard

Gave: Russell Wilson, Corey Coleman, Hunter Henry, 1.09 (devy weakened)

Got: Big Ben, Todd Gurley, 2018 1st 

PPR, playoffs are during the actual playoffs - so players who play in the post season are of higher value.

Playoff Team gave:  Alshon, Gurley, 2017 1st, and two 2017 seconds

Non-playoff team gave:  LeVeon and Nuk

PPR, playoffs are during the actual playoffs - so players who play in the post season are of higher value.

Playoff Team gave:  Alshon, Gurley, 2017 1st, and two 2017 seconds

Non-playoff team gave:  LeVeon and Nuk
One of the strangest set-ups I've ever seen.   What is the rationale?

In considering the pros/cons, I think I would hate this format in dynasty/keeper format.  Although, it might be interesting to redraft teams on a weekly basis.

One of the strangest set-ups I've ever seen.   What is the rationale?

In considering the pros/cons, I think I would hate this format in dynasty/keeper format.  Although, it might be interesting to redraft teams on a weekly basis.
Totally different strategy.  You need to worry about making the playoffs, but you also need to be cognizant of stocking your team with players who will play in the post season.  Creates a trading frenzy between playoff teams and non-playoff teams around this time every year, with playoff players sometimes fetching huge returns.  Once a player in your roster spot loses, you lose that spot for future weeks.  For example, if you have Tom Savage and Tom Brady, and you play Savage during the first round and he loses, you lose the QB position altogether and Brady is useless.

Dak fetched a huge return of Brees, Keenan Allen, Tyreek Hill, and a 2nd round pick this year.  Ton to give up for Dak, but may have bought that team a title this season if Dak does as expected in the playoffs.  Very lopsided trade in other formats.  Less lopsided in this one (although still a huge haul).

Users who are viewing this thread