What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (6 Viewers)

SieteCinco said:
12 Team Tiered PPR (TE=1.5, WR=1.0, RB=0.5)  SuperFlex 

Team A (Rebuilding): Joe Mixon, Mitchell Trubisky, Devante Parker

Team B (Building): David Johnson
Im about to take Mixon 1.1 in a PPR league so I am very high on him but I would take the Johnson side easily 

Im about to take Mixon 1.1 in a PPR league so I am very high on him but I would take the Johnson side easily 
In a super flex any potential stud QB is worth a ton, so it's not too awful.  Agree the DJ side wins, but if Trubisky pans out could easily see the deal working out for the Mixon side.

In a super flex any potential stud QB is worth a ton, so it's not too awful.  Agree the DJ side wins, but if Trubisky pans out could easily see the deal working out for the Mixon side.
True, but I see very little chance Trubisky ends up as a stud QB.   I think he'll be serviceable at best.  If it was Mahomes instead I would like it a lot more.  

This deal will certainly pan out for the other side...............in like 3-4 years

True, but I see very little chance Trubisky ends up as a stud QB.   I think he'll be serviceable at best.  If it was Mahomes instead I would like it a lot more.  
Bit more context:

•12 Team tiered PPR where RBs only get 0.5 PPR (WRs get 1, TEs get 1.5)

•Start 1RB, but can flex up to four more, so RBs hardly ever fetch anything on the market in this league. I think the pendulum has probably swung too far in the WR direction, but that's how this market is (one owner even told me he had Fournette/Dalvin/Mixon at 9/10/11 on his rookie board, even though I find that difficult to believe.

•Other team is rebuilding, but didn't have much of anything to sell off - Winston, Tannehill, DJ, Perine, Christian Kirk, Paul a Richardson, Kupp, Evan Engram. I doubt he moves Winston in a SuperFlex where QBs get 5 points per passing TDs, and 9/12 of the other owners usually get one RB and then ignore the position/flex 4 WRs instead. He had asked about Trubisky multiple times since the draft, so I'm assuming he's high on him. QBs are difficult to get (last year alone Kaep went for a 1st when he got hot, Osweiller a 1+2, and McCown/Fitz type stop gaps are always flipped for 2s)

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR. Not involved.

Tyrell Williams for Delanie Walker

Edit: trade was relayed me incorrectly initially as Inman for Walker.

Inman for Delanie Walker
I know Walker only has a few more years of elite production yet. But Inman is Chargers WR5, so this is an odd trade. And will be hard to move up the depth chart, as he just had surgery so will be out for 6 weeks. He is on waiver wire in pretty much all of my leagues. Unless the owner really believes in his talent, and is banking on him signing elsewhere in free agency next year and becoming a starter ? 

16 team 1.5 TE PPR

Traded picks 10 and 18 for pick 8 while 8 was OTC took Dalvin Cook.

High price to pay but Cook fell that far because one team took 3 straight TE's at 5,6 and 7.

To be honest I like both. I like Coleman as a player, and his may be a bit of a cop out, but I would take the opportunity to trade a Cleveland brown for another young player I like in a situation I much prefer. 
I like Coleman better and actually tried to get him for Williams in one of my leagues, but didn't work out.

16 team 1.5 TE PPR

Traded picks 10 and 18 for pick 8 while 8 was OTC took Dalvin Cook.

High price to pay but Cook fell that far because one team took 3 straight TE's at 5,6 and 7.
The drop off after Cook and those 3 tight ends being gone is big at 1.10, I actually think the owner of 1.8 could have gotten a lot more from another owner or you if he held out.

I know Walker only has a few more years of elite production yet. But Inman is Chargers WR5, so this is an odd trade. And will be hard to move up the depth chart, as he just had surgery so will be out for 6 weeks. He is on waiver wire in pretty much all of my leagues. Unless the owner really believes in his talent, and is banking on him signing elsewhere in free agency next year and becoming a starter ? 
The trade was relayed incorrectly to me. It was actually Tyrell Williams for Walker.

1.05, 3.05, 4.05 for 1.04.

He took Mixon with 1.04. Cook and CM were also both available. Fournette, Davis, and Williams were the first three picks.

16 team IDP 1.5 TE PPR

Traded picks 15 and 17 for picks 7 and 55 while 7 was OTC took Njoku.

High price to pay for a TE.

I am just curious, did you consider trading one of those picks or do you lack the roster space? Sounds like you could have dropped back and still got all 3 tight  ends.
Who knows.  The FFPC drafts are all different.

Edit...i guess that wasnt FFPC but the 1.5 ppr for TE is rather significant.

I am just curious, did you consider trading one of those picks or do you lack the roster space? Sounds like you could have dropped back and still got all 3 tight  ends.
He couldn't have.  The TE's were all going to go in the top 8 or 9 picks.  At best he could have traded back to 8 from 5 if the guy at 8 was wanting to move up for Cook.  That been the only way really.

I just wanted to know his process here, I am not trying to belittle it at all. It is something you don't see everyday and I was curious to his thought process.

I just wanted to know his process here, I am not trying to belittle it at all. It is something you don't see everyday and I was curious to his thought process.
I started the draft with: 1.05, 1.07, 1.11 & 1.12 - My main target and favorite player in the draft is CMC.  I made a few attempts to trade my 1.05 and other variations to the owner who took CMC at 1.03 but nothing worked.  I was already planning on getting 2 of the 3 big TEs with my 1.05 and 1.07 but once I knew I couldn't get CMC, I knew I had to get all 3 TEs.  Problem is, I have not been able to solidify the order of those 3 and my fear is that I'd miss the 'best' TE, so I really was set on getting the big 3 TEs. Then, the 1.06 owner posted that the pick was available so I worked out the below trade with him that he accepted:

Diggs, 3.16, 2018 2nd rounder for the 1.06.  

Some think I may have paid too much but I have OBJ and ARob and also Tyreek Hill on my taxi squad, so I think it was worth selling Diggs for - he would have been a spot starter and he's a guy who will put up 4-6 very good games per year.  Plus, although I do like Diggs, I don't like that offense.

Finally, I just selected Zay Jones and  JuJu with the 1.11 and 1.12.  I feel really good about my draft.

I started the draft with: 1.05, 1.07, 1.11 & 1.12 - My main target and favorite player in the draft is CMC.  I made a few attempts to trade my 1.05 and other variations to the owner who took CMC at 1.03 but nothing worked.   was already planning on getting 2 of the 3 with my 1.05 and 1.07 but once I knew I couldn't get CMC, I knew I had to get all 3 TEs.  Problem is, I have not been able to solidify the order of those 3 and my fear is that I'd miss the 'best' TE, so I really was set on getting the big 3 TEs. Then, the 1.06 owner posted that the pick was available so I worked out the below trade with him that he accepted:

Some think I may have paid too much but I have OBJ and ARob and also Tyreek Hill on my taxi squad, so I think it was worth selling Diggs for - he would have been a spot starter and he's a guy who will put up 4-6 very good games per year.  Plus, although I do like Diggs, I don't like that offense.

Finally, I just selected Zay Jones and  JuJu with the 1.11 and 1.12.  I feel really good about my draft.
Thanks for sharing, I have shares in all those guys except for Howard so I hope it works out for you. Well expect for Howard :P

Thanks for sharing, I have shares in all those guys except for Howard so I hope it works out for you. Well expect for Howard :P
I personally like Njoku best then a tie between Howard and Engram.  But I drafted Howard first.  Can't wait to see how these guys pan out.

Considering that is the second time Dez/Henry has said that about one of his trades, when it clearly is not a high price, shows he really has no idea.
You never know when you are giving up the next David Johnson the next Jordan Howard when you give up a 2nd round pick to just move up a few spots in the 1st round.

In 2015 I tried hard to move up to pick 4 in my one rookie draft I offered 14,15 and 20 and was turned down the counter was for my 10,14 and 15.  I turned it down luckily as Abdullah went to him at 4 who I would have also taken but at 15 I got David Johnson.  So which was better having the 1 "stud" pick that everyone said was a go get guy in the top 6 that year or settle for 3 so so guys at 10,14 and 15 ?  One of them so so guys was David Johnson and while my other 2 picks look like busts in Perriman and Funchess having 3 bullets over 1 was huge in this situation.  Last year how are those 2,3,4,5 picks working out ?  Michael Thomas went 10 in two of my leagues last year and Howard was a 2nd rounder in one and fell all the way to the 3rd round in another.  Much better than Treadwell who went top 4 in nearly every draft last year or even the other guys who still might show up this year in Doctson and others.

Just saying you never know everyone always wants the projected stud but sometimes the shark play is to have multiple lower picks.

To each their own which is why trades are made.

Two trades today

ppr superflex  otc deals

ebron and 1.5 (cook) for 1.4 (mixon) and Ginn 

zeke, 4.2, and 18 4th for 1.7 (otc) took oj Howard, Lamar miller, Randal Cobb, 2.6 and 18 3rd

You weren't the only one facing the decision of what to do with drafting multiple TEs. I had picks 5, 7, 8, 9, 11 in an FFPC 2500 draft this year. I thought long and hard about taking all 3 of them for months. I needed to rebuild this team, but at that price point it is harder to be very patient and watch 3 TEs take time to develop. I ended up taking Howard at 5, trading up for Dalvin at 6, and Njoku at 8 and M. Williams at 9. I still could have taken Engram at 11, but needed an RB so I went with Hunt. 

It is definitely a ballsy strategy to take all 3, so I applaud you taking the risk and going for it.

You never know when you are giving up the next David Johnson the next Jordan Howard when you give up a 2nd round pick to just move up a few spots in the 1st round.

In 2015 I tried hard to move up to pick 4 in my one rookie draft I offered 14,15 and 20 and was turned down the counter was for my 10,14 and 15.  I turned it down luckily as Abdullah went to him at 4 who I would have also taken but at 15 I got David Johnson.  So which was better having the 1 "stud" pick that everyone said was a go get guy in the top 6 that year or settle for 3 so so guys at 10,14 and 15 ?  One of them so so guys was David Johnson and while my other 2 picks look like busts in Perriman and Funchess having 3 bullets over 1 was huge in this situation.  Last year how are those 2,3,4,5 picks working out ?  Michael Thomas went 10 in two of my leagues last year and Howard was a 2nd rounder in one and fell all the way to the 3rd round in another.  Much better than Treadwell who went top 4 in nearly every draft last year or even the other guys who still might show up this year in Doctson and others.

Just saying you never know everyone always wants the projected stud but sometimes the shark play is to have multiple lower picks.

To each their own which is why trades are made.
You just changed the focus with that response. The point isn't who you COULD draft and whether you drafted the right player. Your point and my response was to the point of whether what you gave up was a "high price to pay". Ghostguy and I both recognize how little you are giving up to move up.

I started the draft with: 1.05, 1.07, 1.11 & 1.12 - My main target and favorite player in the draft is CMC.  I made a few attempts to trade my 1.05 and other variations to the owner who took CMC at 1.03 but nothing worked.  I was already planning on getting 2 of the 3 big TEs with my 1.05 and 1.07 but once I knew I couldn't get CMC, I knew I had to get all 3 TEs.  Problem is, I have not been able to solidify the order of those 3 and my fear is that I'd miss the 'best' TE, so I really was set on getting the big 3 TEs. Then, the 1.06 owner posted that the pick was available so I worked out the below trade with him that he accepted:

So, if CMc went 1.03 and Cook went 1.08. I'm curious who went at 1.01, 1.02, 1.04, 1.09 and 1.10? I assume in some order it was Fournette, Mixon, Davis, Williams and then maybe Ross, Kamara, Perrine. But, I'd like to see the exact draft order out of curiousity. Thanks.

So, if CMc went 1.03 and Cook went 1.08. I'm curious who went at 1.01, 1.02, 1.04, 1.09 and 1.10? I assume in some order it was Fournette, Mixon, Davis, Williams and then maybe Ross, Kamara, Perrine. But, I'd like to see the exact draft order out of curiousity. Thanks.
1 - Fournette 

2 - Davis

4 - Mixon

8 - Cook

9 - Williams 

10 - Ross

Users who are viewing this thread