What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (21 Viewers)

Gladiators Basel said:
thanks for the replies guys.

considering i'm still thinking about it and even asking on here I wouldn't call it quickly dismiss. but mostly my take on it was confirmed, not too unrealistic but would want to get a little bit more out of Ben trade. trying to swap picks and move up a little bit in the rookie draft on top of it now...

if nothing comes of it I'm prepared to just ride him out for the rest of his career however long it will be.
FYI, this thread is for completed trades only. There is a dynasty value discussion thread where you will get more replies. And, the assistant coach forum is specifically for this sort of thing.

Good luck!

FYI, this thread is for completed trades only. There is a dynasty value discussion thread where you will get more replies. And, the assistant coach forum is specifically for this sort of thing.

Good luck!
thanks for the info, i kind of realized this later on myself but then there were already multiple replies...

been FG-sub for a couple of years and decided to get involved on the message board and dove in head first, my bad, will do my best to avoid that in the future

cheers

12 Team Superflex 11 starters-- 1-2 QB, 1-4 RB, 3-6 WR, 1-2 TE, 1-2 K, 1-2 Def

Gave Ertz

Got Julius Thomas and 1.12 while otc.  Took Patrick Mahomes.  I have a lot of faith in Andy Reid

10 team with idps, non ppr. Start 1 qb, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 te, 2 flex, 2 dls, 2 lbs, and 2 dbs.  

A traded the #10 rookie pick

B traded Landon Collins, Bobby Wagner, and the #26 rookie pick

both collins and Wagner will be starters for A.

Last edited by a moderator:
10 team with idps, non ppr. Start 1 qb, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 te, 2 flex, 2 dls, 2 lbs, and 2 dbs.  

A traded the #10 rookie pick

B traded Landon Collins, Bobby Wagner, and the #26 rookie pick

both collins and Wagner will be starters for A.
Give me the defensive guys pretty easily unless scoring for defense is whack.

Zyphros said:
Make me think on this one, cause I really like all those guys.  The gap between Gurley and DJ is smaller than the gap between Julio and JuJu so I'll go Julio/Gurley here. 
Not sure if that is the right way to break this one down. I look at it like:

DJ=Julio (roughly, they're with 1-3 picks of each ktber in start ups and can be argued either way)

Todd Gurley >>>>>> JuJu

...or by startup ADP: 3+88 for 6+18

Gladiators Basel said:
thanks for the replies guys.

considering i'm still thinking about it and even asking on here I wouldn't call it quickly dismiss. but mostly my take on it was confirmed, not too unrealistic but would want to get a little bit more out of Ben trade. trying to swap picks and move up a little bit in the rookie draft on top of it now...

if nothing comes of it I'm prepared to just ride him out for the rest of his career however long it will be.

This isn't the dynasty value thread or the Assistant Coach forum, but if it were, I would say that the time to trade Big Ben is DURING the regular season, when a team in the middle of the pack needs a QB to get them over the top (assuming Ben is playing like a top 6 or 7 fantasy QB). That's when you'll get max value for a solid vet like Ben. 

But I can't write that opinion since this isn't the dynasty value thread or the Asst Coach forum. 

But I can't write that opinion since this isn't the dynasty value thread or the Asst Coach forum. 
What opinion? Above  is the only thing that registered in your post since whatever else you said has been filtered out by the forum police.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team dynasty. Finally moved Gronk, hated to do it but for this return I had to.

Got:Foreman, D'Onta HOU RBDiggs, Stefon MIN WRDerby, A.J. DEN TEOlsen, Greg CAR TEYear 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick (early to mid is best guess)

I gave:Hogan, Chris NEP WRThielen, Adam MIN WRWoods, Robert LAR WRGronkowski, Rob NEP TEYear 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick (mid is best guess)

12 team dynasty. Finally moved Gronk, hated to do it but for this return I had to.

Got:Foreman, D'Onta HOU RBDiggs, Stefon MIN WRDerby, A.J. DEN TEOlsen, Greg CAR TEYear 2018 Round 1 Draft Pick (early to mid is best guess)

I gave:Hogan, Chris NEP WRThielen, Adam MIN WRWoods, Robert LAR WRGronkowski, Rob NEP TEYear 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick (mid is best guess)
I have Gronk in 2 dynasties and have had trouble getting offers that are half of that. Well done. 

At first I didn't love what you got but then I saw you really only lost Gronk.  Definitely a solid return.  

Depends on scoring and roster limits, I might consider this in a 24-player roster with standard PPR across. 

12 tm PPR, we start 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 3 Flex. Made the following deal:Gave: K.Dixon, Perine, 2018 1st (should be very late), 2.10Got: Cooks, 2.05 (took Foreman)Roster now:Stafford, PalmerZeke, Bell, Foreman, Forte, D.Washington (Oak)Dez,AJG,Hopkins, Cooks, Jeffery, Ty.WilliamsGronk, CJ Fied

12 tm PPR, we start 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 3 Flex. Made the following deal:Gave: K.Dixon, Perine, 2018 1st (should be very late), 2.10Got: Cooks, 2.05 (took Foreman)Roster now:Stafford, PalmerZeke, Bell, Foreman, Forte, D.Washington (Oak)Dez,AJG,Hopkins, Cooks, Jeffery, Ty.WilliamsGronk, CJ Fied
Very good deal for you

With Stafford, Zeke, Bell, Dez, AJG, Gronk... you should win a championship this year.

10-team PPR Best Ball.  Not involved.

DeAndre Hopkins, Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman

for

Odell Beckham Jr, Melvin Gordon, Danny Woodhead

I agree with Daisy that it's been tough to get value for gronk, and I think this works out in your favor slightly, but I think it's closer than the rest of the pool. Theilen/Diggs is a wash imo, neither is a dominant #1 wr over the other. Derby is a non factor. Olsen/gronk is probably a wash too- if gronk is healthy he's better but Olsen is steady and healthy, so the swap of 2018 picks seems to cover that. Woods is a bit underrated imo and hogan is a nice bye week boom or bust. 

Wow really.  I feel like I'm one of the last Parker holdouts but if I got a shot at Hunt/JJSS and Zones for him I'm taking that all day long.
I feel like Parker is about to be given the chance to seize the #1 job. Don't see them paying Stills, Landry and him and Landry is going to go if Parker can show he's worth building around.  I think he understands the challenge they have laid out for him and he's ready for it. That puff piece that came out on him a few days ago was not the first one this offseason, it's a shame it took him this long to get it but I think he finally does. Those are some solid pieces you can get back at 12 and 16 but I do think ia few weeks into the season that's what they will look like when compared to Parker, pieces.

And I barely own Parker at all so this is not some wishful thinking. Actually hated that rotoblurb that came out the other day because I had some trade offers out for him. So honestly I'd be good being wrong on this, real good with it but I think he's about to arrive.

10-team PPR Best Ball.  Not involved.

DeAndre Hopkins, Devonta Freeman, Tevin Coleman

for

Odell Beckham Jr, Melvin Gordon, Danny Woodhead
I don't play bestball but I'd be curious if it is just based on splash plays.  If it were I can imagine Freeman/Coleman getting more than Gordon/Woodhead and Nuk/OBJ seems relatively close.  Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I feel like Parker is about to be given the chance to seize the #1 job. Don't see them paying Stills, Landry and him and Landry is going to go if Parker can show he's worth building around.  I think he understands the challenge they have laid out for him and he's ready for it. That puff piece that came out on him a few days ago was not the first one this offseason, it's a shame it took him this long to get it but I think he finally does. Those are some solid pieces you can get back at 12 and 16 but I do think ia few weeks into the season that's what they will look like when compared to Parker, pieces.

And I barely own Parker at all so this is not some wishful thinking. Actually hated that rotoblurb that came out the other day because I had some trade offers out for him. So honestly I'd be good being wrong on this, real good with it but I think he's about to arrive.
I guess we'll see. I've been selling, but my timing was bad. His value got a bump. If he's going out and just outplays everyone else and gets the #1 job and gets the targets then he could be a beast. He hasn't yet, they paid stills to stay, and Landry isn't going to disappear unless they let him walk, which will only happen if Parker shows up, and he will be there competing for targets this year. Caroo and Ford are lurking as well. There's really no middle ground imo, the true definition of boom or bust player at this point of his career. Lots of competition there for targets, he will have to really earn it I think. Tannehill isn't the qb that will have 3 1k yd WRs. Hard to invest for me based on offseason speculation by coaches who have seen them in shorts for a day and basically said "everyone looks awesome". 

I guess we'll see. I've been selling, but my timing was bad. His value got a bump. If he's going out and just outplays everyone else and gets the #1 job and gets the targets then he could be a beast. He hasn't yet, they paid stills to stay, and Landry isn't going to disappear unless they let him walk, which will only happen if Parker shows up, and he will be there competing for targets this year. Caroo and Ford are lurking as well. There's really no middle ground imo, the true definition of boom or bust player at this point of his career. Lots of competition there for targets, he will have to really earn it I think. Tannehill isn't the qb that will have 3 1k yd WRs. Hard to invest for me based on offseason speculation by coaches who have seen them in shorts for a day and basically said "everyone looks awesome". 
Targets are my concern also and don't forget Julius Thomas being added.  They were at the bottom of the league in pass attempts last year so if the offense grows a ton (there's room) then he could see a huge uptick in targets.  I believe in his talent, I just question if the coaches do and give him the targets.

Users who are viewing this thread