What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (39 Viewers)

I own Fournette on a team I also own the 1.2. On this team I took Fournette at 1.1 last year and I would say he looked exactly like I thought I would so I'm not down on him in anyway but I also consider him my RB3 on this team.

From the moment I've had pick 1.2 I've mulled over if Fournette will open next season as my RB4 with Guice as the RB3 or vice versa.

That's a way of me saying on a team I own both assets I view them pretty close to equal so the 1.4 is about free.
Who are your RB1 & 2? I own Fournette in 2 leagues & he is Rb1 in front of Ingram in both leagues.

Who are your RB1 & 2? I own Fournette in 2 leagues & he is Rb1 in front of Ingram in both leagues.
Gurley and Kamara.

I own Fournette on another dynasty team that owns pretty much every highly valued RB from last year's rookie crop. Fournette, Cook, CMC, Mixon, Kamara and Hunt.  I know Kamara is my favorite of the group and the one I consider the RB1 but really vacillate a good amount on how I rank 2-5 (CMC is 6th for me) but would probably put Fournette in the 2 spot right now if I had to make that call today.

Gurley and Kamara.

I own Fournette on another dynasty team that owns pretty much every highly valued RB from last year's rookie crop. Fournette, Cook, CMC, Mixon, Kamara and Hunt.  I know Kamara is my favorite of the group and the one I consider the RB1 but really vacillate a good amount on how I rank 2-5 (CMC is 6th for me) but would probably put Fournette in the 2 spot right now if I had to make that call today.
How close to last year's numbers do you see Kamara getting then? I don't see them anywhere close unless Ingram leaves.

Funny I own Fournette and Kamara in one league and I consider Fournette far and away my RB1 long-term.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where does Kamara rank among RBs for you?
Guys I would take over him easily are Gurley, Bell, Zeke, DJ, Fournette, Hunt, and Cook.  If we're counting rookies Barkely and probably Guice as well.

So I guess that leaves him around 10th in the same tier as but likely ahead of Freeman and Mixon.

Ingram is gone in a year.  Cut Kamara's production by 10% and he still bests Fournette's 2017. 
I like Kamara better next year but where he really separates from Fournette is the injury risk and long term outlook. Fournette's injury issues are known but he was a high mileage college RB who plays as physical a style as any RB in the league. Kamara was a lightly used college RB and his unique running style is one I think is ideal for self preservation, he actually took his biggest shots last year as a receiver.

Kamara over Fournette for me next season by a little, Kamara's career over Fournette's by a considerably wider margin.

12 team PPR, .15 point per carry

Team A got J Howard,

Team B got Alshon Jeffrey, pick 2.1
I may be in the minority but I'll take Jeffrey and the pick, like his chances to do decent things with Wentz over the next 3 years or so and the pick is still worth something this year, draft is fairly deep. Howard I just don't love in ppr and the .15 per carry seems like a minor scoring impact that doesn't really offset ppr, I like Cohen to continue to be more relevant in Chicago, more relevant than he was last year anyway

I may be in the minority but I'll take Jeffrey and the pick, like his chances to do decent things with Wentz over the next 3 years or so and the pick is still worth something this year, draft is fairly deep. Howard I just don't love in ppr and the .15 per carry seems like a minor scoring impact that doesn't really offset ppr, I like Cohen to continue to be more relevant in Chicago, more relevant than he was last year anyway
Without the points per carry I think most have Howard and Jeffery about equal, even without the pick.

So the question is how much does the PPC affect things?  I think you're underrating how much it matters especially given how many carries Howard gets.  His 276 carries last year were worth the equivalent of 41.4 receptions.  Combined with his 23 actual receptions that means he got more points from carries+receptions last year than Alshon did, and of course he smoked him in the yardage department (though I think most of us expect Alshon to improve there).

12 team PPR, .15 point per carry

Team A got J Howard,

Team B got Alshon Jeffrey, pick 2.1
I'd not very big on either player. Both highly TD dependent, Howard put up 8 fantasy points in games he did not score a TD last year and Alshon even less. That just hurts you to many weeks so for me I'd take side with the pick.

Was a conversation earlier in this thread,  I think yesterday, centered on value of say 1.12 for 2.1. Department store pricing. 2.1 is essentially a late first and in a solid deep draft that sways me easily on this deal.

I'd not very big on either player. Both highly TD dependent, Howard put up 8 fantasy points in games he did not score a TD last year and Alshon even less. That just hurts you to many weeks so for me I'd take side with the pick.

Was a conversation earlier in this thread,  I think yesterday, centered on value of say 1.12 for 2.1. Department store pricing. 2.1 is essentially a late first and in a solid deep draft that sways me easily on this deal.
Does that 8 fantasy points include the 0.15 points per carry? 

Hankmoody said:
16 team graded PPR .5/.5/1.0

Team A gave Leonard Fournette

Team B gave 1.02 and 1.04
I think this is a nice deal for both teams but I will take the known quantity in Fournette...he is an elite talent/legit #1 RB that is only 23 years playing for a team that is committed to the run...I just don't see the need to roll the dice on draft picks that are not named Barkley in this situation...if you miss on one you may really regret making this deal...Fournette is that rare no doubt #1 RB for his team...he is good for 20+ carries and about 3 receptions per game and I don't see TD production ever being an issue with him...now if the ankle issue spooks you than I can definitely see making this deal but if not I would just sit tight and enjoy the fact you have a legit #1 RB in in Fournette...

Last edited by a moderator:
10 tm .5 ppr rb/wr 1ppr te start 2rb 2wr 1 te 1 flex rb,wr,te 

Team a Melvin Gordon and pick 17

For

Team b Obj and pick 10

Team b was last seed in playoffs and won the title.

Team strong contender lost round 2 of playoffs.

Thoughts??? Thanks

For

Team b Obj and pick 10

Team was last seed in playoffs won the title

Top rbs are hard to acquire in this league.

For

Team b Obj and pick 10

Team b was last seed in playoffs and won the title.

Team strong contender lost round 2 of playoffs.

Thoughts??? Thanks
almost every trade in this thread is bad value.  Pretty much the reason I dont look here much any more.  This is sickeningly stupid.

This is a worse trade than if it was just pick 10 for Gordon and pick 17

For

Team b Obj and pick 10

Eh, I see both sides, but I say team getting OBJ  wins here

For

Team b Obj and pick 10

Give me the email of the guy that gave up OBJ so I can sell him magic beans

I'd take the chance with Drake.  1.08 is outside the Goldilocks zone.
I’m on th 1.8 side By quite a bit. Right now 1.8 is outside the sweet spot but 2 months from now it could very well be part of a large tier 2 or certainly a more valued tier 3. If we knew now Miami was going to stand pat and not draft RB I’d be on Drake side by a bit (even then he probably won’t be worth more than 1.6 or 1.7) but if they do draft someone his value could fall dramatically to late 2 range. This 1.8 price doesnt really seem to factor this in much.

Users who are viewing this thread