Team B gets Ronald Jones, 2.5, 2.6

(12-team standard league with IDP)

Seems very light for Adams.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, jmo87usc said:

Team A gets Christian McCaffery

Team B gets Allen Robinson and OJ Howard 

14 team ppr dynasty 

Interesting trade...I would go with CMac because in a 14 team league getting quality RBs is that much more difficult...

• Like 1

12 team ppr, start 1-6 RB, 1-6 WR and 1-6 TE. Catch 22. getting younger:

gave: Rudolph and 2019 2nd

got: Gallup and 2019 3rd

still have Gronk and Howard

16 hours ago, jmo87usc said:

14 team ppr dynasty 

5 hours ago, Boston said:

Interesting trade...I would go with CMac because in a 14 team league getting quality RBs is that much more difficult...

Yea I'd go the other way saying really good depth is hard to come by in a 14 team league.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zyphros said:

Yea I'd go the other way saying really good depth is hard to come by in a 14 team league.  

I understand that thinking...the structure of the deal makes sense...but in this case while I like both ARob and OJ they are guys I don’t feel strongly about right now...they are not players I am targeting for a few reasons and because of that this offer does not appeal to me...now if you really like those two (and I can see why) then it is a quality trade because they both have a ton of upside...

On 5/31/2018 at 10:04 AM, Dr. Dan said:

Completed

1.2, 1.6, 2.7, Engram, Cooper for OBJ, Watkins, Gio

this turned into:

Guice, Sutton (traded down to 8, then to 11), Gallup, Hines, Rosen, Engram, Cooper

for

OBJ, Watkins, Gio

9 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

this turned into:

Guice, Sutton (traded down to 8, then to 11), Gallup, Hines, Rosen, Engram, Cooper

for

OBJ, Watkins, Gio

I would have taken a RB at 6. I like the OBJ side post draft.

• Like 1

Agree I would have liked it a lot better with another of the top 6 RBs. What'd you get for the trade down? 

Edited by FreeBaGeL

25 minutes ago, Jello_Biafra said:

I would have taken a RB at 6. I like the OBJ side post draft.

23 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Agree I would have liked it a lot better with another of the top 6 RBs. What'd you get for the trade down? 

Same but I'd still take trade and deal OBJ.

It looks to me like he used the two move downs from 6-8-11 to pick up two of Gallup, Hines or Rosen with pick 2.7 used to get the third player. 

I'm guessing it boiled down to 1.6 for what ended up being Sutton, Gallup and Hines? Is that right Doc Dan? If so that's not horrible,  easy to see it working out, but without knowing your roster I likely still go RB at 6 and especially so if someone took Chubb in top 5 and I get one of my top  5 RB's.

If you took Rosen at 2.7 that's also a little high for me but I'm looking at this from angle of 12 team one start QB leagues so maybe I'm not valuing them enough. Lamar Jackson, I'd take him at 2.7 in the format I just said, a little high for me for Rosen.

Edited by menobrown

19 hours ago, jmo87usc said:

14 team ppr dynasty 

I will take CMC but close

4 hours ago, Raback said:

12 team .5 PPR start QRRWWWTF

I gave: Chris Godwin

I got: Demaryius Thomas

I believe you'll win this trade in 2018 and that will be the last time.

• Like 2

On 6/1/2018 at 6:31 PM, SayWhat? said:

Well I guess I’m far lower on him than you guys.  Preferring a 3rd round RB that might get a feature back shot at age 26 vs a couple 21-22 year olds drafted similarly (Freeman) or higher (Johnson) that appear to be hand selected to have that opportunity seems like a losing proposition.  But good luck.  

At this point I don't really care where Coleman was drafted, it's literally zero part of the equation for me at this point.

I'd take Kerryon over Coleman,  but I'd take Coleman over Freeman and Chubb-which I guess on your end is even worse as you appear to factor in draft pedigree pretty heavily.

You were pretty down on this trade but somehow it's gone from a 2 year future first to debating this trade against player who went as mid to high firsts in this years draft. Just to be clear , I'd take a random 2019 first for all these RB's, over Coleman, Kerryon, Freeman, Chubb,etc,etc. I'm really not a big fan of this draft after class after the top 5 players but some drafts I can get a top 5 player at 7 or 8. But I'd take all of those players over waiting 2 full years for a return. Depending on league format a random 2020 first is on par to me as a current mid to high second, waiting two years is no small deal to me. I got patience for a year, not two.

1 hour ago, FreeBaGeL said:

orphaned team with big holes at rb and te, not too deep at wr. qb is stafford and Mariota. I owned 1.1.

1.6 was Chubb. wasn't too excited about that. I know opinions vary heavily on him- some have him top 3 some have him outside of the top 5. 

1.6 and 2.8 for 1.8 and 2.2 (gallup)

1.8 for 1.11 (Sutton) and 2.11. I didn't want DJ Moore at all. I didn't want a guy 4th in the pecking order and having to depend on can newton. I seriously thought about taking kirk at 1.8. he was taken 1.10. happy with sutton as I don't need him this year regardless. I love big wrs. 

2.11 and Seals-Jones for 2.5 (Hines)

2.7 was Rosen. considered taking him at 2.5 as no one was really left and I really like him. thought 2.6 would take Hines as he needs rb depth too. so I took hines hoping 2.6 would be Mayfield which it was. 

1 hour ago, menobrown said:

Same.

It looks to me like he used the two move downs from 6-8-11 to pick up two of Gallup, Hines or Rosen with pick 2.7 used to get the third player. 

I'm guessing it boiled down to 1.6 for what ended up being Sutton, Gallup and Hines? Is that right Doc Dan? If so that's not horrible,  easy to see it working out, but without knowing your roster I likely still go RB at 6 and especially so if someone took Chubb in top 5 and I get one of my top  5 RB's.

If you took Rosen at 2.7 that's also a little high for me but I'm looking at this from angle of 12 team one start QB leagues so maybe I'm not valuing them enough. Lamar Jackson, I'd take him at 2.7 in the format I just said, a little high for me for Rosen.

1.6+ Seals-Jones+2.8 (owned this pick before the draft) turned into Sutton, Gallup, Hines, Rosen

I took rosen ahead of Jackson. personal preference based on what I like in QBs (intelligence being one of those things). Jackson is a freak and may likely make me regret this decision, but I am thrilled with Rosen. 12 team start 1 qb. considering who I have I'm glad I got my qb1 out of this class.

I am still a little thin at rb but not bad. highlights: Barkley, Guice, Collins, Crowell, Aaron Jones, Hines (ppr)

wr highlights: Cooper, Cooks, Jeffery, Davis, Sutton, Gallup, Snead

need some work but I'm pretty stoked the draft went as I was hoping. the only perfect scenario would be if kirk fell to 11. was hoping Ridley at 1.10 and then I could scoop kirk up but I was happy with sutton or kirk. lots of things I don't like about Ridley. 

appreciate everyone's input. I do agree obj makes this team competitive and in the end I may have taken a loss on this trade, but there's a lot about obj I don't like: QB situation (not as important imo), emerging competition for targets, contract, and he's a headcase. also I wanted to remake this team with players I like and obj was my biggest bargaining chip to net me lots of picks and players. I didn't want to take a third rb when I had the top 2 already imo and depth issues at wr and QB even. in the end every single player in this trade is my kind of player and who I was hoping to target in the draft before it started. hope I'm right and I can right this sinking ship. some stiff competition in this league and in order to do it I need Guice and Barkley to work out

Edited by Dr. Dan

1 hour ago, menobrown said:

I'd take Kerryon over Coleman,  but I'd take Coleman over Freeman and Chubb-which I guess on your end is even worse as you appear to factor in draft pedigree pretty heavily.

Yes, I would factor in draft pedigree when comparing what will be a 26 year old whose value is baked into the assumption he’ll land a feature back role in FA vs two 21-22 year old rookies who appear to be hand selected by their GMs to (likely) carry the load.  To assess those players any other other way will most often result in a failed outcome IMO.  But I don’t doubt that somehow, be it injury or FA, Coleman provides some value.

Edited by SayWhat?

12 team ppr 1/1/2/1 2 flex:

1. Gave:

Team A. Burkhead and Tavon Austin

for

B. Jack Doyle

TEs are scarce.

C. Brandon Cooks

for

D. Baldwin

D is a contender, C is not.

11 minutes ago, Drinkin Buddy said:

12 team ppr 1/1/2/1 2 flex:

1. Gave:

Team A. Burkhead and Tavon Austin

for

B. Jack Doyle

TEs are scarce.

C. Brandon Cooks

for

D. Baldwin

D is a contender, C is not.

I'll take Doyle and Cooks.  

It's surprising to me that people would trade Cooks even-up for Baldwin who has similar  #'s but is 5 years older.  It is even more surprising that a non-contender would do so.

• Like 1

A dynasty league with salary cap concerns.  Standard scoring, no PPR.  

Give:   M Ryan, C Godwin, J Landry, 1.02 and 1.11
Get:  A Luck, C McCaffrey, M Evans, 3.10

12tm PPR. 1/2/3/1 1Flex

Gave: Mixon, 1.03 (Guice), Aaron Jones, '19 2nd
Got: Hunt, Agholor, Hogan

Gave: 2.01 (Anthony Miller), Albert Wilson
Received: Larry Fitzgerald, 2.11

The core of my team is now looking like
Carr
Barkley, Hunt, Fournette
JuJu, Fitzgerald, Agholor, Hogan, Ross
Howard, Njoku

Edited by eNdblu

7 hours ago, eNdblu said:

12tm PPR. 1/2/3/1 1Flex

Gave: Mixon, 1.03 (Guice), Aaron Jones, '19 2nd
Got: Hunt, Agholor, Hogan

Gave: 2.01 (Anthony Miller), Albert Wilson
Received: Larry Fitzgerald, 2.11

The core of my team is now looking like
Carr
Barkley, Hunt, Fournette
JuJu, Fitzgerald, Agholor, Hogan, Ross
Howard, Njoku

Mixon/Guice in 1st deal

I prefer Miller/Wilson with your roster but, Fitz could help you contend for a title this year.

• Like 1

Team A already has Keenan Allen, Dante Adams, Adam Theilen, Sterling Shepard at wr. Fournette,Cook, A. Jones, K. Drake at rb. Garrapolo, Mahones and Trubisky at Qb in a ppr. Has 2nd overall pick in 2018.

Team A. D.Cook, Trubisky

Team B. Antonio Brown, Duke Johnson and 12th overall pick.

Team A won this trade (if it is a completed trade). Team B should have gotten more in value for AB alone. If you switch Duke/12 pick to the other side, then maybe this trade approaches fairness.

Of course, as it is shown player preferences can move the balance point in this trade in individual owners' eyes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VolBoy said:

Team A already has Keenan Allen, Dante Adams, Adam Theilen, Sterling Shepard at wr. Fournette,Cook, A. Jones, K. Drake at rb. Garrapolo, Mahones and Trubisky at Qb in a ppr. Has 2nd overall pick in 2018.

Team A. D.Cook, Trubisky

Team B. Antonio Brown, Duke Johnson and 12th overall pick.

I'd keep Cook/Tribusky

15 hours ago, menobrown said:

I believe you'll win this trade in 2018 and that will be the last time.

I agree.  I have a contending team with a big need for a 3rd WR this year as well as lots of young WR fliers and future picks so I felt it was a move worth making.  

The art of destroying an orphan team: 12 Team PPR

Here are the moves that were made by a new owner who had little to work with since this orphan takeover a month ago. I count 1 as very good but then he gave up the value later.

Give 2.2 Get Foreman

Give Dez Get 1.11

Give 1.11 Get Doctson, Stills

Give Drake, 2019 1 Get McKinnon

Give Melvin G Get 1.5, Miller, Yeldon Taywan Taylor

Give 1.5 Get Aaron Jones, 2.8

Give Miller, Reed, 2.8, 2019 2 Get Engram, Thielen

Give Engram, Thielen Get 1.7, Drake, Brate

Give Drake, Conner Get Jamal Williams, Montgomery, 2019 3

Give McKinnon, 2019 3 Get 1.8, 2.4

Give 2019 3 Get Riddick, Seals-Jones

Give 2.4, 3.2 Get 2.3

Give Foreman Get Allison, 3.4

Give 1.7, 1.8, Doctson Get 1.4

Net of all this nonsense is:

Give: Melvin, Drake, Dez, Reed, 2.2, 2.4, 3.2, 2019 1-3 (these are looking early)

Get: 1.4, 2.3, 3.4, Aaron Jones, Jamal Williams, Montgomery, Yeldon, Stills, Riddick, Brate, Taylor, Allison, Seals-Jones

Team now:

QB: Brady, Carr

RB: Jones, Monty, Williams, Riddick, Yeldon

WR: Agholor, Stills, Jordy, Rishard Matthews, Djax, Sanu, Enunwa, Taywan Taylor, Allison

TE: Brate, Seals-Jones

Picks: 1.4, 1.13, 2.3, 3.4, 3.11

8 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

Here are the moves that were made by a new owner who had little to work with since this orphan takeover a month ago. I count 1 as very good but then he gave up the value later.

Give 2.2 Get Foreman

Give Dez Get 1.11

Give 2.4, 3.2 Get 2.3

Give: Melvin, Drake, Dez, Reed, 2.2, 2.4, 3.2, 2019 1-3 (these are looking early)

Get: 1.4, 2.3, 3.4, Aaron Jones, Jamal Williams, Montgomery, Yeldon, Stills, Riddick, Brate, Taylor, Allison, Seals-Jones

Team now:

WR: Agholor, Stills, Jordy, Rishard Matthews, Djax, Sanu, Enunwa, Taywan Taylor, Allison

:X

14 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

Give 2.2 Get Foreman

Give Dez Get 1.11

Give 2.4, 3.2 Get 2.3

Team now:

He traded Drake twice?

4 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

You got it

Wow must be a Packers fan. I like Drake as much as McKinnon and I wouldn't touch the Green Bay backfield until week 8. Then he dumped McKinnon too. Trainwreck.

27 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

Give 2.2 Get Foreman

Give Dez Get 1.11

Give 2.4, 3.2 Get 2.3

Team now:

Bizarre.  Lots of bad stuff in there but 1.5 for A Jones/2.8 seems particularly revolting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

Give 2.2 Get Foreman

Give Dez Get 1.11

Give 2.4, 3.2 Get 2.3

Team now:

Drunk trading?

2 hours ago, drewd_21 said:

:X

The few times he made a decent move he immediately moved the asset he obtained for far less than its worth.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

Give 2.2 Get Foreman

Give Dez Get 1.11

Give 2.4, 3.2 Get 2.3

Team now:

I feel like the highlighted ones are the worst. Thought he won easily getting engram and thielen and then gave them up for eh stuff. Then that's not a bad return if your not a fan of Gordon but then to get jones for the 1.5 is terrible. Also a great win to get the 1.11 for dez but then I woulda picked one of the WRs there then go with doctson

16 team IDP 1.5 TE league (2 tackle, 1 assist, 4 sack)

Amari Cooper, Clay "I broke my nose playing softball" Matthews, 2019 1st (Team was 1.4 this year), 2019 5th

For

Kerryon "my wayward son" Johnson, Brandon Cooks

12 team TE premium ppr, QB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FLX, FLX

Draft day trade

Sent M. Ingram, 2019 1st (late)

Received J. Edelman, W. Fuller, 2.11 (S. Darnold), 2.12 (M. Andrews), 3.11 (B. Berrios), 4.05 (J. Lasley), 4.11 (A. Lazard), 2019 2nd (late)

2 hours ago, Dez said:

16 team IDP 1.5 TE league (2 tackle, 1 assist, 4 sack)

Amari Cooper, Clay "I broke my nose playing softball" Matthews, 2019 1st (Team was 1.4 this year), 2019 5th

For

Kerryon "my wayward son" Johnson, Brandon (actually my name is spelled Brandin) Cooks

Fixed your post. :D

12 team, non-PPR, keep 13. 

Gave 2.04,2019 4th

Got Cobb WR GB, Jones RB GB, Montgomery RB GB, 2019 3rd

I’m not in love with any of the players I got (I didn’t make the offer) but I have to believe the value of Cobb and Jones > my 2.04. 

9 hours ago, Run It Up said:

12 team TE premium ppr, QB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FLX, FLX

Draft day trade

Sent M. Ingram, 2019 1st (late)

Received J. Edelman, W. Fuller, 2.11 (S. Darnold), 2.12 (M. Andrews), 3.11 (B. Berrios), 4.05 (J. Lasley), 4.11 (A. Lazard), 2019 2nd (late)

Ingram/1st

9 hours ago, joey said:

12 team, non-PPR, keep 13. 

Gave 2.04,2019 4th

Got Cobb WR GB, Jones RB GB, Montgomery RB GB, 2019 3rd

I’m not in love with any of the players I got (I didn’t make the offer) but I have to believe the value of Cobb and Jones > my 2.04. 

Great return for you

• Like 1

On 5/2/2018 at 7:52 PM, barackdhouse said:

20 team PPR TE 1.25 bestball 11 starters 1Q 1-3RB 3-5WR 1-3TE K D 2 copies of each player 3rd year of a 5th year jackpot and then disband.

Each year bottom two finishers are eliminated and their rosters MADE AVAILABLE DURING ROOKIE/FA DRAFT. We started with 24 teams. Players available include Evans, Juju, Mike Williams, D Thomas, Tate, Godwin, Parker, Cobb, Lockett, Dez, Dalvin Cook, Mixon, McCaffery, McKinnon, Ajayi. Some good QBs and TEs, too. 

I gave Kareem Hunt, Doug Baldwin

I got Amari Cooper, Trent Taylor, 1.17, 2.17

So that 1.17 should be something similar to 1.4 or 1.5. The top vets won't be there but one of the top 6 RBs will. I think 2.17 should yield a Cobb/Olsen/Tate level vet or maybe Kerryon Johnson/Freeman if I get lucky. There will be a ton of vets picked. I own the 1.04/2.04/3.04 as well. I'm basically loaded everywhere except RB, which I plan to change during this draft. It will be hard not to take Juju if he is there at 1.04. I already have the other copy of Evans. Also trying to move to 1.01/1.02 to get Barkley if possible.

Here are a few more trades from this crazy league. I was involved in a couple of these.

Cooper for Hilton/ H Henry (prior to injury)

Allison for 5.13

Evans/3.04 for 1.10/2.10/6.10/7.10

Garrapolo/5.04 for M Lynch/3.16/Foles

Goff/2.04 for Drake/3.02/Eli

1.02 for Ebron/1.03

Russell Wilson/Graham for Goff/2.08

Frame of reference for this elimination league above, Juju went at something like 3.12 and 3.17 last year. When the rounds went to 22. This year they only go to 20. I expect the main rookie WRs will be available throughout the 3rd here.

The Evans trade above is probably light for me, but I am confident he will be there at 1.04 and I can get the 2nd copy back. If not I'll be happy with Cook/Mixon/Juju there. 1.10 should yield Guice/Penny/McKinnon/Chubb and 2.10 will be perhaps Kerryon/Freeman/Godwin/M Williams/DJ Moore maybe. So if I get Evans back then that trade would be like moving back from 1.04 to 1.10 and moving up from 3.04 to 2.10. Plus the added later picks could hit something. IDK. I could probably have got more for Evans but this way I might get him back and get an extra starting RB. If I don't get him back I'm ok.

12 Team PPR Dynasty 

Jerick McKinnon/Jack Doyle 

for 

2019 First Round Pick (early-mid) 

12 team ppr, not involved

Team A gets

Cooks, Doyle, jaleel scott

Team B gets

Crowder, Albert Wilson, Gerald Everett

5 minutes ago, Pwingles said:

12 team ppr, not involved

Team A gets