What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (25 Viewers)

12 team ppr trade.

Team A trades- David Johnson, Baldwin, Kittle.

Team B trades- 3 2019 firsts. (1 is top 3 possibly #1. The other two are mid-tier.) Plus a 3rd rounder. 

Team B is out of it and Team A is trying to win their division. 
I’ll take the three firsts but it’s fairly close. DJ could come back around, and Baldwin and Kittle are nice pieces. 

The commentary doesn’t really match the trade though. Seems like the rebuild would be getting the picks.

The trade or asking advice in a completed trade thread?   ?
Sorry didn’t know that was frowned upon. Thread title says trades, does not specify completed. I try to give my opinion on all proposed trades because I feel as though more than the poster will benefit from it but I guess a lot of people don’t like it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll take the three firsts but it’s fairly close. DJ could come back around, and Baldwin and Kittle are nice pieces. 

The commentary doesn’t really match the trade though. Seems like the rebuild would be getting the picks.
You are correct. Strike that, switch it. Thanks

Finally got out of Watkins hell after years of frustration owning him since drafting him 1.1. 

Can you tell I’ve sat him for all the games he did well? Decided to "sell high" after this last week. 

Gave: Watkins 

Got: 2019 1st round. (Most likely 1.9 to 1.12)

Finally got out of Watkins hell after years of frustration owning him since drafting him 1.1. 

Can you tell I’ve sat him for all the games he did well? Decided to "sell high" after this last week. 

Gave: Watkins 

Got: 2019 1st round. (Most likely 1.9 to 1.12)
I'll take Watkins easily over a late 2019 first.  I love Watkins' talent though, and the upside on the Cheifs is huge. 

I'll take Watkins easily over a late 2019 first.  I love Watkins' talent though, and the upside on the Cheifs is huge. 
Serious question: Do you own Watkins in any dynasty leagues?

ETA: I ask because I believe Watkins owners might be much more down on him ”from the inside” than non-owners from the outside. 

I own him. He's young enough to keep around. Missed the 30 this week but he only started once this year anyway.

I own him. He's young enough to keep around. Missed the 30 this week but he only started once this year anyway.
I should mention that that league is 12 team, non-ppr, Keep only 12. Makes keeping guys like Watkins less appealing when you don’t have a bench that can hold 10+ dudes. 

12-team PPR

DJ Moore, 2019 2nd and 3rd (both late)

for

Cooper Kupp. 

I traded Anthony Miller and a future rookie second round pick for Goff in PPR dynasty.
I would do that all day long.  Goff has all the makings of a long term starting QB for years to come.  That is gold in dynasty.  You gave two question marks with some upside.  Nicely done.
Wow not me, Goff doesn't even move the needle in a 12 man league.  He's QB11 in PPG (QB13 in 2017) and there's just no reason to give anything significant for that.

Wow not me, Goff doesn't even move the needle in a 12 man league.  He's QB11 in PPG (QB13 in 2017) and there's just no reason to give anything significant for that.
I guess it depends on your scoring settings.  He is qb 5 in my league.   I’d love to have a young qb with a great coach in dynasty.   

I guess it depends on your scoring settings.  He is qb 5 in my league.   I’d love to have a young qb with a great coach in dynasty.   
In points per game?  He's QB4 in total points but that doesn't mean anything.  IMO his entire value is in his youth but that doesn't really translate at QB because year over year it's way too easy to get an aging QB that's able to hang with top 10 numbers for a year.  Rivers, for example - 24.71 PPG vs. 24.97 for Goff. 

12 team non-ppr, start Q.RR.WWW.T.F
A Gave: M. Williams

B Gave: R. Smith, M. Brown, 2019 3rd (mid/late)

A has the best record, Mahomes, Gurley, Elliott, getting his RB backups. B looking for young WRs.

lardonastick said:
12 team non-ppr, start Q.RR.WWW.T.F
A Gave: M. Williams

B Gave: R. Smith, M. Brown, 2019 3rd (mid/late)

A has the best record, Mahomes, Gurley, Elliott, getting his RB backups. B looking for young WRs.
Sorry, slight correction on this trade, it was a 2nd round pick, not a 3rd.

12 team .5 ppr, start Q.RR.WWW.T.2F
A Gave: Mack, Marlon IND RB; Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick

B Gave: Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick;Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick

Team Bs picks will probably be later (10-12)

Couple other trades that went through recently

Team A: gave up Hyde, Carlos JAC RB
Team B: gave up Henry, Derrick TEN RB

Team A: Mayfield, Baker CLE QB;Callaway, Antonio CLE WR; Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick;Year 2020 Round 4 Draft Pick
Team B: Golladay, Kenny DET WR

Couple other trades that went through recently

Team A: gave up Hyde, Carlos JAC RB
Team B: gave up Henry, Derrick TEN RB

Team A: Mayfield, Baker CLE QB;Callaway, Antonio CLE WR; Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick;Year 2020 Round 4 Draft Pick
Team B: Golladay, Kenny DET WR
I’ll take the picks in the previous post over mack

Henry 

kenny g

A Gave: Mack, Marlon IND RB; Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick

B Gave: Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick;Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick

Team Bs picks will probably be later (10-12)
Wow two firsts for Mack? I'd think you could get a RB asset with more proven value at those prices, but if that's your guy that's your guy.

A few recent trades in PPR idp leagues:

Gronk for an early 19 2nd and 6th

Trey Burton for Dede Westbrook and a 3rd

Reuben Foster for a 2nd and 5th

Eric Enron for John brown

19 2nd and 20 1st for Jarvis Landry

Amari Cooper for James white

Different league, non IDP, super flex:

19 1st, 20 2nd and 4th for Allen Robinson

Antonio Gates, 20 1st for burton and a 19 3rd

Mariota, Fuller, 19 1st for Aaron Rodgers

A few recent trades in PPR idp leagues:

Gronk for an early 19 2nd and 6th

Trey Burton for Dede Westbrook and a 3rd

Reuben Foster for a 2nd and 5th

Eric Enron for John brown

19 2nd and 20 1st for Jarvis Landry

Amari Cooper for James white

Different league, non IDP, super flex:

19 1st, 20 2nd and 4th for Allen Robinson

Antonio Gates, 20 1st for burton and a 19 3rd

Mariota, Fuller, 19 1st for Aaron Rodgers

I think I'd agree with most of your assessments. But is gronk really only worth an early 2nd now? 

12 team PPR start 2RB 3WR 1TE 1Flex

traded: Philip Lindsay 

got: DJ Moore

have rb depth and am hopeful for Dalvins return soon. Didn’t have much at WR behind tyreek and John Brown

Users who are viewing this thread