Posted (edited)

10 TM NO PPR Dynasty - 

Team A gets- 1.9 

Team B gets - Ito Smith and 2.2 

Team B Does not own Freeman. 

Hmmmm....

Edited by SleepyIDP

12 hours ago, Ratbone said:

What would you say he is worth in picks?  I think this is about right. He is one of the most offered players I have seen this offseason. But the owners want way too much back.  

1.04-1.07 probably.  I wouldn’t pay it because I think his perceived value is that high, but that’s what he should be worth imo.  He showed plenty as a rookie and the only thing that kept him from doing more is Carson who showed extremely well along side him.  You compare it to Denver and Freeman didn’t show nearly as well while Lindsay showed out.  Penny did work but it was overshadowed by another.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ratbone said:

What would you say he is worth in picks? 

When I comp an existing player to incoming rookies I usually find it easier to comp them relative to their position as a starting point. To me he'd I'd be mulling over him vs Montgomery for RB3/4 and weight fact fact I like Penny's talent more, like Montgomery's situation more. That would put his value as somewhere in the mid first for me.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

1.04-1.07 probably.  I wouldn’t pay it because I think his perceived value is that high, but that’s what he should be worth imo.  He showed plenty as a rookie and the only thing that kept him from doing more is Carson who showed extremely well along side him.  You compare it to Denver and Freeman didn’t show nearly as well while Lindsay showed out.  Penny did work but it was overshadowed by another.  

Hard to say it was all about Carson, when Davis started over Penny when Carson was out.

FTR: I think Penny is a stud if he can lose 10 pounds and keep it off. But I was burned by Eddie Lacy, so I’m gun shy.

Edited by Concept Coop
  • Like 2

Just saw this one. Not involved. 

Zealots Field PPR. 

The 1.01 for Kerryon Johnson. 

2 minutes ago, Spike said:

Zealots Field PPR. 

I'll take my chances with the pick. The Lions just don't seem committed to using their Johnson.

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Zealots Field PPR. 

I'd give 1.2 for Kerryon, but not 1.1.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

I think you made my point when you said you wouldn't give that for him. His value is only what someone would give. If no one in the league would give the 1.7 then he isn't worth that. As the owner I can make up any arbitrary value, but what I can get for him is his value. That is why I think 2.1 is his value. Enough for the person sellign to give him up and low enough for the buyer. Have you (anyone) seen a trade with Penny? If so what did it bring?  

18 minutes ago, Ratbone said:

I think you made my point when you said you wouldn't give that for him. His value is only what someone would give. If no one in the league would give the 1.7 then he isn't worth that. As the owner I can make up any arbitrary value, but what I can get for him is his value. That is why I think 2.1 is his value. Enough for the person sellign to give him up and low enough for the buyer. Have you (anyone) seen a trade with Penny? If so what did it bring?  

I have sold him in a couple spots, but it's almost never a simple case of player x for rookie pick z. I think in every instance there were other assets involved. But fwiw:

Penny and 1.12 for DJ Moore and 2.09

Penny, Robby Anderson, Reed, 1.10 (TE premium) for Ebron and Ingram

• Like 1

Two in one of my leagues. 1QB league 

Flacco, 1.8

2020 late first, 2020 early second. 

And 

Ty Hilton for 2.1 (13 overall) PPR

2 minutes ago, Gottabesweet said:

Flacco, 1.8

And 

Picks in the first one and TY in the second.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gottabesweet said:

Flacco, 1.8

And 

2020 picks in the first one

Hilton by a mile.  Wow.  Pick 13?  Silly

• Like 3

Team A got Carson Wentz, 1.11, Eric Ebron

Team B got Matt Ryan, 1.08, 2020 1st (random?)

Not in the league so not much insight into the 2020, roster looks like one of those that might make playoffs but isn't winning it.  Team B is loaded though.

3 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Not in the league so not much insight into the 2020, roster looks like one of those that might make playoffs but isn't winning it.  Team B is loaded though.

Wentz + 1.11 = Ryan + 1.08

2020 1st >>>Ebron

Gimme that 2020 1st

4 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

1.8 of course over 1.11 and I'll take a random 2020 first over Ebron. Despite being better last season I'd still take Wentz over Ryan but that difference is not enough to close the gap. Team B just positioned themselves to stay loaded for longer.

16 man PPR tiered PPR TE premium full IDP
Team A got Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.09; Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team C
Team B got Watkins, Sammy KCC WR; Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.05

Team A got Moore, D.J. CAR WR; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.12
Team D got Hilton, T.Y. IND WR

Team A got Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.07; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team E
Team B got Bell, Le'Veon NYJ RB

Different league, same kind of outlook for 2010 1st - playoff-ish team, not winning it.

16 man .5 PPR full IDP
Team A got Watson, Deshaun HOU QB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.13; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.09; Year 2019 Draft Pick 4.09
Team B got Speaks, Breeland KCC DE; Reed, D.J. SFO S; Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.02; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.02; Year 2019 Draft Pick 4.02; Year 2019 Draft Pick 4.07

Ignore the IDP, they are throw-in level guys

I'm surprised at the Wentz thoughts.  I see this dead even.  To me Wentz is a potentially elite QB with youth on his side and I value him >>> over Ryan.  Obviously Ebron is mid-value here but the way I see this is:

Wentz = 2020 1st (obviously actual position matters a ton)

Ebron > Ryan

1.08 > 1.11

36 minutes ago, Edgar said:

Wentz + 1.11 = Ryan + 1.08

2020 1st >>>Ebron

Gimme that 2020 1st

35 minutes ago, menobrown said:

1.8 of course over 1.11 and I'll take a random 2020 first over Ebron. Despite being better last season I'd still take Wentz over Ryan but that difference is not enough to close the gap. Team B just positioned themselves to stay loaded for longer.

I think this is the key here.  Team B has Ryan and Rivers plus Baker on taxi so Wentz was a long-term luxury.  Turning him into future equity, with the possibility of a significant value spike also, seems to be the key.  If this trade was Ebron and 1.11 for Ryan and 1.08 I don't think I bat an eye at that.

Posted (edited)

Got Travis Kelce, 2020 1st

Gave Todd Gurley.

Wasn't thrilled with the return but I'm a contender here and it's TE premium.

edit: I conflated a couple of different trades/discussions and had this listed incorrectly initially.

Edited by Hankmoody
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Got Travis Kelce, Stephon Diggs

Gave Todd Gurley.

Wasn't thrilled with the return but I'm a contender here and this puts two starters into my lineup.   RFA hit me hard here, I pushed a lot of equity into "win now" assets last year and while I won it, I didn't have enough cash to keep some key guys (AJ Green, Ebron).  So a 1-for-2 trade was kind of in my best interest anyhow.  That plus Gurley's risk made me go ahead and pull this off.  Gurley's floor is likely 15 PPG so solid RB2 status with obvious elite potential if his knee is right and he again gets bellcow touches.

That’s by far the most I have seen this off-season for gurley. Great deal for you

16 man .5 PPR full IDP

Team A got 1.10

Team B got 2.16, 2020 1st (early/mid), ASJ

1 hour ago, Rig24 said:

Non PPR, start 1QB

Mahomes 

for 

JuJu

Horrible

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

I'm surprised at the Wentz thoughts.  I see this dead even.  To me Wentz is a potentially elite QB with youth on his side and I value him >>> over Ryan.  Obviously Ebron is mid-value here but the way I see this is:

Wentz = 2020 1st (obviously actual position matters a ton)

I don't tend to value QB that high in one QB leagues is part of my reasoning but also engaged in trade talks about 2 months ago specifically for Wentz which also shapes my opinion.

I got a team where I felt need to move on from Brady this off-season.  I was sitting on picks 1, 7, 15 and 21 and decided I'd pay for a QB but  really wanted to try and make it work with just giving up 21 and keeping the 3 higher picks.  I knew pick 21 would not get me a few of the elite QB's, so I targeted Wentz who I viewed as best buy low QB candidate. I offered pick 21 and Brady and he countered asking for pick 15 straight up. I declined and instead traded pick 36 for Trubisky with another team. I'm not saying I might not have made a mistake giving 15 for Wentz instead of 36 for Trubisky, but fact I could have had him for pick 15,  combined with how I value QB's and cheap cost I've been able to roster some really good and elite QB's in other leagues just makes it hard for me to share your valuation of him as worth a 2020#1.

I thought the way Edgar presented it earlier, 1.8 and Ryan being equal 1.11 and Wentz sounds about right to me.

None of this has anything to do with being really down on Wentz, so much as valuation of QB's in one start QB leagues-which is all I know.

5 hours ago, Ratbone said:

I traded for Penny about a month ago actually.  I gave up Corey Davis and 2.12 for Penny and 1.11.  Felt like I completely stole both pieces, even more so now.  And I currently have Penny ranked behind 5 rookies in my dynasty rankings.  I view Miles Sanders and Penny as almost a lateral move and Sanders is going top5 in most drafts so no I wouldn't sell for anything short of that.  

• Like 1

1.6 for 3.4 (28th) and 2020 first. (Projected 3-7 overall)

During draft: Not on clock, 12 team PPR. I was offered and accepted without negotiating.

Gave: 1.9, Got: 2020 1 (mid)

Gave: 1.6, 1.10, Got: Fuller, 2020 1 (early). Was 1.3 this year, likely 1.3 or earlier again. He took Harry at 1.1...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

During draft: Not on clock, 12 team PPR. I was offered and accepted without negotiating.

Gave: 1.9, Got: 2020 1 (mid)

Gave: 1.6, 1.10, Got: Fuller, 2020 1 (early). Was 1.3 this year, likely 1.3 or earlier again. He took Harry at 1.1...

Both nice moves

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

During rookie draft 14 team superflex PPR-TE premium

Team A got: 2020 first and Tevin Coleman

Team B got: 1.9 OTC and took Marquise Brown

Posted (edited)

12 team PPR 1QB/1RB/1WR/1TE/3FLEX

Team A trades:

Tyreek Hill

Team B trades:

Edit to add: 2.02 was then Deebo Samuel 

Edited by deadlyrange0321
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bfrahm3 said:

During rookie draft 14 team superflex PPR-TE premium

Team A got: 2020 first and Tevin Coleman

Team B got: 1.9 OTC and took Marquise Brown

Another one this time I’m involved

I gave: 2.1, 3.3 and 2020 second (mid)

i got: 1.10 OTC and took Deebo Samuel

1 hour ago, deadlyrange0321 said:

12 team PPR 1QB/1RB/1WR/1TE/3FLEX

Team A trades:

Tyreek Hill

Team B trades:

Edit to add: 2.02 was then Deebo Samuel 

Best value I’ve seen back when moving Hill 

12 team FFPC style (disbanding after 2020 jackpot season)

I gave Boyd

I got Ingram

Needed another RB pretty bad. Was willing to pay a bit more for Ingram so I'm stoked I made this deal. 

3 hours ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

FFPC not involved

Allison, Geronimo
for
2020 3rd Round 

I would keep Allison in this one.  It would take a 2.  He is by no means a game-changing talent, but he should have a great shot at starting opposite Adams.  The situation is awesome.

• Like 1

12 TM PPR QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, 1 Fl

not involved 

Gave: 1.01

Got: Cooper, 2020 1st (playoff team) and 2.09

2 minutes ago, kyter1 said:

not involved 

Cooper and the first for sure.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kyter1 said:

not involved 

Is this the 2018 1.01?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

Best value I’ve seen back when moving Hill 

May be the best return so far, but I wouldn't call it value.

40 minutes ago, JackReacher said:

May be the best return so far, but I wouldn't call it value.

good point. Just relative to what I've seen lately. I sold in 1 league for 2.4 (maybe a panic move) and bought for a future 3rd in 1 league which I feel great about. But feeling regretful for trading OJ Howard and 1.6 for him in another league...

Did this one in Zealots IDP PPR:

Gave: 3.08, 4.09

Got: Jordan Howard

I had 3.08, 3.09, and 3.11, felt worth it in case his value rebounds a little after he gets off his rookie deal.

Posted (edited)

JuJu, Ito Smith, 20 overall, 2020 2nd

Antonio Brown, Allen Robinson, Njoku, Chris Carson, 28 overall 

sorry guys owner withdrew it As I was going to accept.  Does it often. 

Edited by Gottabesweet

Just now, Gottabesweet said:

JuJu, Ito Smith, 20 overall, 2020 2nd

Antonio Brown, Allen Robinson, Njoku, Chris Carson, 28 overall 

Seems reasonably fair, but give me JuJu.

3 hours ago, kyter1 said:

not involved 

1.1. I think Cooper is fool's gold. 

12 Team PPR:

Draft trades, 1st one is mine where I got the 2020 1.

Gave: Penny, Foles, 3.6, 3.8

Got: 2020 1 (Mid)

Gave: 1.1, 1.11, Lindsay

Got: Hilton, Kerryon, 2.3

Guy blew 1.1 pick and took Harry

Gave: 2.6

Got: Tevin Coleman

12 team ppr

J.Howard for R.Jones

J.Graham for 2.12 and 3.12

12 team PPR

Rookie draft just started this morning, no picks made yet at the time of the trade

Sent 1.05, 2.05

Got 1.08, 1.09

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pwingles said:

12 team PPR

Rookie draft just started this morning, no picks made yet at the time of the trade

Sent 1.05, 2.05

Got 1.08, 1.09

8/9

22 hours ago, kyter1 said:

not involved 

I like Jacobs but I think the value here clearly lies on the Cooper side of this deal