Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2019 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

7 hours ago, gabes1919 said:
7 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

Well I was excited about my last draft but when Fant went 1.13 right in front of me I decided to get out with my 1.14 OTC.

16 man .5/1.0/1.5 PPR full IDP

Gave 1.14

Got 2020 1st

Should be top 5, solid chance at 1.01

Bragging

Not really, but I'm definitely happy about the trade.  It's another data point, which is what this thread is for.  I had actually offered this to the owner earlier but he declined it.  Changed his mind when Marquise Brown was there and he said he didn't originally think he would be.  Not sure why he didn't originally tell me he wanted to wait until the pick was OTC before declining it, but whatever. 

20 minutes ago, Hankmoody said:

Not really, but I'm definitely happy about the trade.  It's another data point, which is what this thread is for.  I had actually offered this to the owner earlier but he declined it.  Changed his mind when Marquise Brown was there and he said he didn't originally think he would be.  Not sure why he didn't originally tell me he wanted to wait until the pick was OTC before declining it, but whatever. 

Well you may not be bragging but I’m definitely jealous. Couldn’t swing that trade in my leagues because the guy at 1.07 and 1.09 snapped up those willing firsts before it got to my 1.11.

44 minutes ago, gabes1919 said:

Well you may not be bragging but I’m definitely jealous. Couldn’t swing that trade in my leagues because the guy at 1.07 and 1.09 snapped up those willing firsts before it got to my 1.11.

It's definitely league dependent and the 1.07 and 1.09 can really be a different tier than our picks depending on the owner's perception.  I made a point a while back about Marquise being a TNT type of player - the kind of guy that can create points all by himself.  The first time he takes a 2 yard screen pass 70 yards and follows that up with a 9 yard slat going 80. he's going to be untouchable.  I'm not saying he's QB proof, nor that Jackson can be The Man, but Brown can mitigate a whole lot of bad in a hurry.  He's an easy one to fall in love with and he went 1.05 and 1.06 in prior drafts.

It also helps these are IDP leagues, the stud IDP's push the value of 2019 1sts a few slots.  I had zero luck in my other leagues as well.  I did get some nice trade-downs and add 2020 2nd's but no firsts.  You gotta catch the right owner at the right time.

Big rookie fever trade. 12 team 1PPR TE premium league.  Not involved

Team A gets, K’Neal Harry, P Campbell, Mike Williams, N Fant

Team B get OBJ

Just now, Bazinga! said:

Team B get OBJ

Thats essentially 3 firsts (I assume Williams would go top 3-4 in this draft) and an early 2nd (Fant) for OBJ.  I think thats pretty solid value.  Still not sure I could part with him, but it seems fair to me.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Bazinga! said:

Team B get OBJ

That is a whole lot of home run swings for OBJ though, I don't think that's so much about rookie fever as risk/reward calculations.  By ADP from DLF that's 1.01, 1.04 (Mike right after Sanders), 1.08, and 1.11 (Fant, who I like the best of all of them in TE premium).  That's hard to say no to.   Hope someone offers it to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChuckLiddell said:

Thats essentially 3 firsts (I assume Williams would go top 3-4 in this draft) and an early 2nd (Fant) for OBJ.  I think thats pretty solid value.  Still not sure I could part with him, but it seems fair to me.

It's TE premium so Fant is absolutely a first round player. I think the value on the players and in a landslide.

1 hour ago, Bazinga! said:

Team B get OBJ

I'm not thrilled by the names, but if you offered me 4 1sts for OBJ I have to take it.

1 hour ago, Bazinga! said:

Team B get OBJ

Team B wins that one pretty easily in my eyes. Beckham is a top-5 overall player, getting him for a bunch of question marks is a steal.

12 team FFPC style (this one disbands after 2020 jackpot season)

I got Boyd, 2020 2nd, 4.05 (took Darren Waller, IDK)

I gave Jimmy Graham, Duke Johnson, 2020 1st

Took over an orphan, am loaded at RB and weak at WR. TE is meh, but maybe Waller becomes the starting TE in Oakland this year.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bazinga! said:

Team B get OBJ

I like OBJ a lot, but he always gets hurt.  

I’d probably take it even without Fant.

1 hour ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team FFPC style (this one disbands after 2020 jackpot season)

I got Boyd, 2020 2nd, 4.05 (took Darren Waller, IDK)

I gave Jimmy Graham, Duke Johnson, 2020 1st

Took over an orphan, am loaded at RB and weak at WR. TE is meh, but maybe Waller becomes the starting TE in Oakland this year.  

It’s close.  

I basically look at it as Boyd/2 for 1.  I’m high on Boyd, think he’s a WR2 for years.  

4 hours ago, Bazinga! said:

Team B get OBJ

I dont think this is rookie fever.  I think this is a good value move that likely pays dividends starting in 2020.  I can see both sides but this can NOT be considered rookie fever

All leagues are 16 man .5/.75/1.25 PPR with full IDP.  Many of these have strong IDP or cash components so I filter those out since not a lot of people in this thread have that experience.

League 1 - This is an older trade I just ran across but thought it was interesting. 

Team A got Dalton, Andy CIN QB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.05; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B
Team B got Mayfield, Baker CLE QB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 5.08; Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team A

League 2

Team A got Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.09; Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team C
Team B got Watkins, Sammy KCC WR; Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.05

Team A got Moore, D.J. CAR WR; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.12
Team B got Hilton, T.Y. IND WR

League 3 - 2020 1st's flying!

Team A got Gurley, Todd LAR RB
Team B got Allen, Keenan LAC WR; Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.10; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team A

Team B got Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.01; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team C
Team C got Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.15; Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.12

Team D got Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.12
Team E got Year 2019 Draft Pick 4.04; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team D

Team D got Dorsett, Phillip NEP WR; Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.09; Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team H
Team F got Rosen, Josh MIA QB

Team G got Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team G; Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team G
Team H got Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.10

Not involved but went down in my 12 team PPR dynasty today. A steal for the guy getting picks IMO. 

Team A gets: Baker, Ingram, VSM 

Team B gets: 1.4, 2020 1st (early), 3.4 

1 hour ago, ffmail4me said:

Not involved but went down in my 12 team PPR dynasty today. A steal for the guy getting picks IMO. 

Team A gets: Baker, Ingram, VSM 

Team B gets: 1.4, 2020 1st (early), 3.4 

Your take on the trade is one I agree with.

6 hours ago, Hankmoody said:

That is a whole lot of home run swings for OBJ though, I don't think that's so much about rookie fever as risk/reward calculations.  By ADP from DLF that's 1.01, 1.04 (Mike right after Sanders), 1.08, and 1.11 (Fant, who I like the best of all of them in TE premium).  That's hard to say no to.   Hope someone offers it to me.

I own OBJ in 2 leagues and I would certainly take a deal like that if it were offered.

6 hours ago, tkrull said:

I'm not thrilled by the names, but if you offered me 4 1sts for OBJ I have to take it.

Agreed, I wouldn't turn down the picks, but I would easily turn down the players in this situation. Others might be higher on those particular names though.

8 hours ago, Bazinga! said:

Team B get OBJ

I gotta go OBJ here based on my evaluation of this draft class.  Need some 2020 picks sprinkled in to make it worth my while.  Fine moving Beckham but there are so many other scenarios I'd prefer to this.  To move studs for multiple pieces I need value AND the right names to align, otherwise rather just hold.

Posted (edited)

12 team superflex, not involved in any

Team A gives Nick Chubb + '20 2nd (likely early)

Team B gives Tyreek

Team A give Evans + '19 1.07

Team C gives CMC

Team A gives Sony

Team D gives Rosen (this deal happened on draft night just prior to him being traded to miami)

Team A is same in all deals

So to boil it down

Chubb, Sony, Evans, 1.07, 2020 2nd

for

Tyreek, CMC, Rosen

Edited by Pwingles

19 minutes ago, Pwingles said:

Team B gives Tyreek

Team C gives CMC

Team A gives Sony

Team D gives Rosen (this deal happened on draft night just prior to him being traded to miami)

So to boil it down

for

Tyreek, CMC, Rosen

Chubb side by a full chubb. 

Cmc i guess, but it's close. 

Sony probably. I don't trust Miami to develop rosen and if they take a qb next year he could be another case keenum

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Pwingles said:

Team B gives Tyreek

Team C gives CMC

Team A gives Sony

So to boil it down

for

Tyreek, CMC, Rosen

Team A just traded some very good assets for two guys who may not even be playing in a year or two. I know I’m way lower on Rosen than most, but in who in their right mind gives Sony for Rosen?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Pwingles said:

Team B gives Tyreek

Team C gives CMC

Team A gives Sony

So to boil it down

for

Tyreek, CMC, Rosen

Chubb side, not close.

Second one is close for me, but give me CMC.

I'm still a Rosen believer, personally, but that one is still a bit of a head scratcher.  Sony in a landslide.  

15 hours ago, skinfanjon said:

I gotta go OBJ here based on my evaluation of this draft class.  Need some 2020 picks sprinkled in to make it worth my while.  Fine moving Beckham but there are so many other scenarios I'd prefer to this.  To move studs for multiple pieces I need value AND the right names to align, otherwise rather just hold.

I think those names can be flipped for very sexy 2020 1sts with only a little bit of production/flash this season.

37 minutes ago, kutta said:

Team A just traded some very good assets for two guys who may not even be playing in a year or two. I know I’m way lower on Rosen than most, but in who in their right mind gives Sony for Rosen?

I personally agree with the sony for rosen take, contextually this is superflex and startable qbs are usually very expensive. So if Sony was worth the equivalent of an early 1st, I think that would be still a slight overpay for the particular player but about the going rate for a young qb. I think also his draft capital is keeping people in the believer category for now. It may be a year or two of starting before people give up on him if he is a bust. He has qb's, although all are marginal talent, still unsure if the move was necessary. Carr/fitz/eli/jameis, but any of those 4 could be out of a job as early as this year.

If Reek was not in trouble right now, I think his moves were bold but decent. The CMC deal is probably his actual value, and idk if anyone else that owns CMC would let him go for that, especially with this particular draft classes landing spots.

I personally am higher on evans than most, so idk if i wouldve traded him and a 1 for CMC, but he did just trade away his two best RBs so i guess he felt the need to grab a difference maker to help make up for the loss? His wr are pretty good still (pending tyreek) but thin after starters.

Idk, was scrolling through the activity feed and realized that all these deals were connected and wasnt sure how i felt about them, seems like offseason boredom and tinkering to me, but idk maybe there was a method to the madness

Posted (edited)

12 Tm PPR, 4 pt passing TDs, Q-RR-WWW-T-F

Gave: DJohnson, CNewton, 1.09 (Hardman)

Got: NChubb, DBrees, 2.02 (Murray)

FWIW, I would have drafted Murray at 1.09.

Edited by Concept Coop

2 hours ago, Pwingles said:

Team B gives Tyreek

Wow that's a deal that would be close (imo) if Hill had no issues surrounding him.

17 minutes ago, Concept Coop said:

Gave: DJohnson, CNewton, 1.09 (Harmon)

Good deal for you. I've seen Harmon go as late as the early 4th.

16 minutes ago, Concept Coop said:

Harmon at 1.09 is sooo March 2019 :P

In all seriousness, that's a hell of a trade for you. In superflex I could understand trying to get younger at QB, but I really don't know why they made that trade. Just to reach two rounds for Harmon?

2 hours ago, Pwingles said:

Team B gives Tyreek

:confused:

12 team FFPC style (not disbanding)

Team A gives Aaron Jones, Tyler Boyd

Team B gives Sony Michel, David Njoku

Gimme Jones/Boyd all day.

Team C gives Tyreek Hill, 4.01

Team D gives Lockett, 5.04

Team D took Marquise Lee at 4.01

Team E gives Robert Woods, 1.06, 2.05

Team F gives Julio 

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Concept Coop said:

Cam > Brees (based on longevity)

1.09 > 2.02

DJohnson < Chubb (but argument can be made that DJ will outscore Chubb this year)

Honestly I can see the other side, I just hate the Harmon pick. If that pick was better this deal might appear different. Like Hockenson, Metcalf, or Henderson?

Edited by barackdhouse

7 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

Good deal for you. I've seen Harmon go as late as the early 4th.

3 minutes ago, FF Ninja said:

Harmon at 1.09 is sooo March 2019 :P

In all seriousness, that's a hell of a trade for you. In superflex I could understand trying to get younger at QB, but I really don't know why they made that trade. Just to reach two rounds for Harmon?

:confused:

Mistake on my part. The pick was MHardman.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Concept Coop said:

Mistake on my part. The pick was MHardman.

Ahhh well that isn't quite as bad. Just out of curiosity, was Hock, Fant, Metcalf or Henderson available there? AJ Brown? 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

Ahhh well that isn't quite as bad. Just out of curiosity, was Hock, Fant, Metcalf or Henderson available there? AJ Brown? 

After Hardman, it went Fant, Deebo, Hock, Andy (1.13 - Consolation pick) , JJaws, Kyler.

Edit: The trade will come down to Chubb, IMO. I like DJ, but his days as a first round startup pick are over, even if he has a rebound season. If Chubb becomes a top 12 guy, I’ll win big, getting those 4 extra years. If Chubb never reaches that 1st round startup range, I’ll likely have hurt my chances this year without getting enough compensation to do so. (And Kyler is going to be a blast to watch - so that’s fun, too.)

Edited by Concept Coop

5 minutes ago, Concept Coop said:

After Hardman, it went Fant, Deebo, Hock, Andy (1.13 - Consolation pick) , JJaws, Kyler.

Edit: The trade will come down to Chubb, IMO. I like DJ, but his days as a first round startup pick are over, even if he has a rebound season. If Chubb becomes a top 12 guy, I’ll win big, getting those 4 extra years. If Chubb never reaches that 1st round startup range, I’ll likely have hurt my chances this year without getting enough compensation to do so. (And Kyler is going to be a blast to watch - so that’s fun, too.)

Yeah on the other side I don't think I could have moved Chubb. I do think DJ might give a slight advantage this year, but I'd rather have Chubb for many more years. And it's not a given (at all) that DJ will outscore him.

1 hour ago, tangfoot said:

I think those names can be flipped for very sexy 2020 1sts with only a little bit of production/flash this season.

Strongly disagree.  As soon as folks get into the season and their brains go back to normal, they're going to quickly realize how much better the 2020 draft looks.

Made a few trades yesterday. 12 team, SF, TE Premium, full IDP, Contracts

1) Gave 1.10, 4.11, Got Kenny Golladay
2) Gave: Ian Thomas, Got 2.08

2 hours ago, mzkp54 said:

Like both for you. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mzkp54 said:

I like acquiring Golladay here, dislike giving up Ian Thomas.  Signs point to a breakout if Cam is good to go. 

3 hours ago, Zyphros said:

dislike giving up Ian Thomas.  Signs point to a breakout if Cam is good to go. 

I have drafted Ian Thomas at 3.4 in a TE premium league and 3.10 of a single PPR league in last few weeks. So to me getting 2.8 seems like good value especially in an IDP league and while I'd sure like you to be right  it's hard for me to see him breaking out in 2019 so long as Olsen is upright.

12 Team PPR

Gave: Sterling Shepard & Jaylen Samuels
Received: 2020 1st

I had Samuels behind Gurley, Fournette, Dalvin and Miles.  Shepard was behind Cooks and Landry, plus mixed in with Boyd, Harry, Sutton, Tyreek, Deebo, & Hollywood.  Figured the chance at an early to mid 2020 1st was worth parting with those 2.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zyphros said:

I like acquiring Golladay here, dislike giving up Ian Thomas.  Signs point to a breakout if Cam is good to go. 

They do? I mean even assuming he can get past Olsen at some point, the TE isn't nearly as important as it used to be in that offense. At best, if things unfold perfectly for Thomas, he's 3rd on the team in receiving, more likely, he is stuck behind Olsen for most(if not all) of this year, before graduating to a role where he is still behind Moore, CMC, and probably Samuel, as well as any other possible WR or TE upgrades brought in next year. There is also a long term question about Newton, although Grier might be better for Thomas, so maybe that isn't a real concern.

Ian Thomas had 2 good games last year, 3 I guess if you count the game against the Saints backups. I have at least 30 rookies I'd take over Thomas, so getting 2.8. for him, to me feels like stealing. Why is Ian Thomas even a top-20 TE going forward?

Team A: Received 1.05 and 1.14

Team B: Received 1.07 and 1.12

16t PPR QRWWTFFKDDDDDDD Salary Cap

The cost reduces slightly as picks lower.  Team A wanted to move up for a player and Team B had a flat tier of guys that ended before 1.14. 

16t PPR QRWWTFFKDDDDDDD Salary Cap

Team A: Received 2.06, 2.07, and 2020 1st (mid)

Team B: Received 2020 2nd (high), 2021 1st (high), and 2021 2nd (high)

Caveat, Team B was limited on roster space this year.

3 hours ago, travdogg said:

the TE isn't nearly as important as it used to be in that offense.

Strong disagreement on this comment. This is a Norv Turner offense and the TE will always be critical. They just had an injured Olsen and raw rookie so could not use TE's the way they would like.  I agree Olsen in his way for likely one more year but if Norv or his son is running the offense in 2020 then Ian Thomas is going to eat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, menobrown said:

Strong disagreement on this comment. This is a Norv Turner offense and the TE will always be critical. They just had an injured Olsen and raw rookie so could not use TE's the way they would like.  I agree Olsen in his way for likely one more year but if Norv or his son is running the offense in 2020 then Ian Thomas is going to eat.

So I took some time to look this up, , and I came to the conclusion, that Norv Turner basically means nothing for TE production. The only 2 TE's who produced big years were Antonio Gates(a HOF TE, who had better numbers before Turner got there) and Jordan Cameron, who was on a team that set a franchise record for pass attempts, only the 2018 Steelers, 2012 Lions, and 1994 Patriots had more.

Other than those 2 examples, its basically nothing, unless you go back 25 years to Jay Novacek, and he too, like Gates, was better before Turner got there. 

I don't know how Turner got a rep as a TE guy, because his history certainly shows its not the case.

• Like 1

Just happened: Robby Anderson for 2020 2nd (mid?) and Trey Quinn

Posted (edited)

12 team superflex idp 0.5 ppr

Antonio Brown, Gronk, Dion Lewis

for

2.7, Dak Prescott

Edited by thriftyrocker

12 team ppr dynasty 

Team A have Keenan Allen, John Ross and a 3rd rounder in 2020

Team B gave Hooper, Watkins and a 2020 1st round pick (top 4) 

3 hours ago, thriftyrocker said:

12 team superflex idp 0.5 ppr

Antonio Brown, Gronk, Dion Lewis

for

2.7, Dak Prescott

Do these guys not know Gronk retired?