Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2019 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

3 hours ago, thriftyrocker said:

12 team superflex idp 0.5 ppr

Antonio Brown, Gronk, Dion Lewis

for

2.7, Dak Prescott

That's essentially Brown for Prescott, and even in a superflex, I think that is a nice deal for the team getting Brown.

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, travdogg said:

That's essentially Brown for Prescott, and even in a superflex, I think that is a nice deal for the team getting Brown.

Nah.  I will go with Prescott here, especially in 0.5 PPR.

And that pick is worth a lot more than Lewis

Edited by ghostguy123
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, travdogg said:

FWIW, I am the team getting Brown (and Gronk :flex:). I still have Wilson, Watson, Ben, and Mayfield so it was a depth trade. Hopefully helps both teams.

My team strength is the WRs and I typically do not trade one for two or more, but my RBs are L. Bell and a cast of future opportunities.

traded Antonio Brown for Kupp, James White and J. Richard.

ppr league

15 minutes ago, Stephen Holloway said:

My team strength is the WRs and I typically do not trade one for two or more, but my RBs are L. Bell and a cast of future opportunities.

traded Antonio Brown for Kupp, James White and J. Richard.

ppr league

I'm a huge Kupp believer so I think you got a big win there

Don't you love it when you come in from work and have a nice trade offer to accept out of the blue? 12 team PPR dynasty (I have Kelce and Engram at TE already)

Gave: Hooper

Got: 2.1 and 3.1 picks 

Not that Hooper isn't a good player, but with my roster, this is a no brainer win for me to get depth at other positions, or even take Hock or Fant as a 3rd TE. I'll have the 1.9, 1.10, 1.12, 2.1, 2,7, and 2.9 picks. 

12 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

Don't you love it when you come in from work and have a nice trade offer to accept out of the blue? 12 team PPR dynasty (I have Kelce and Engram at TE already)

Gave: Hooper

Got: 2.1 and 3.1 picks 

Not that Hooper isn't a good player, but with my roster, this is a no brainer win for me to get depth at other positions, or even take Hock or Fant as a 3rd TE. I'll have the 1.9, 1.10, 1.12, 2.1, 2,7, and 2.9 picks. 

and 3.1

• Like 1

Needed WR help.

Sent Mark Ingram and 2019 3.07(Benny Snell)

Got

Robby Anderson and 2020 2nd late

No players involved but maybe still of interest...

12 teams...

Team A gets #2/2019, 3rd/2020, 25% of 2019 waiver cash budget

Team B gets #20/2019, 1st/2020 (virtual lock to be top 8)

2 hours ago, Rockchild said:

Needed WR help.

Got

I own Ingram in both leagues & his value seems to be too low to bother moving (I tried)

I would not have moved him for that unless I had super RB depth.

Speaing of Robby, I recently moved him & Lamar Miller for ARob in PPR. Last year, I traded Higgins straight up for Robby so he didn't cost me anything...

1 minute ago, hispeedthinmint said:

I own Ingram in both leagues & his value seems to be too low to bother moving (I tried)

I would not have moved him for that unless I had super RB depth.

Speaing of Robby, I recently moved him & Lamar Miller for ARob in PPR. Last year, I traded Higgins straight up for Robby so he didn't cost me anything...

Yeah I have Zeke, Gordon, Chubb and Guice ahead of Ingram so felt my depth was good enough to make the deal. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rockchild said:

Needed WR help.

Got

I like Robby Anderson quite a bit but would likely move him and a 2nd for Ingram. I like the deal for you, though. It's fair. You have RB depth like you said. 

• Like 1

Would loved to have asked opinions BEFORE making this trade, but I felt the value was too good to pass on. 

12 team FFPC 

gave: 2020 2nd (likely mid/late. Top scoring team last year but finished 4th. Likely losing T HIll for part/all this year)

got: 2020 3rd (very early, could likely be 3.1), 2020 4th (likely 4.1), 2020 4th (late), 2020 5th (likely 5.1)

i know folks love the 2020 draft (I still have my 2020 1st rounder) so was hesitant to give up a 2nd in what’s supposed to be a great rookie draft, but felt the odds of my 2nd and his 3rd being only 5 or 6 picks apart seemed like a win to gain all those extra picks. 

This other team totally tanked season 1 of this league last year, accumulated 11 early picks in 2019 (6 1st and 5 2nd rounders) and now has 11 early 2020 picks (5 1st and 6 2nd rounders). So even though this guy has almost half of the 1st 2 rounds this and next year, I thought the value was in my favor. Thoughts?

12 teams, Superflex, ppr

Gave: AB

Got: Moore, Kirk and a mid 3rd

I'm a contender, so this hurts a little in the short term. But I like Moore and want more exposure to him. I also think Kirk could surprise some people going forward. As much as I love AB, I think this is the last year where you will be able to cash out. I wouldn't be surprised if Moore is worth more than AB this time next year. What do you guys think?

• Like 1

Anyone seeing Bell transactions out there?  Getting very low offers for him and wondering where his value is.  

12 minutes ago, Rig24 said:

Anyone seeing Bell transactions out there?  Getting very low offers for him and wondering where his value is.  

Value seems to be on par with a mid to late second round startup pick.

Only league I'm in he got traded this off-season was a league I gave Julio for him straight up and that was a few weeks ago and to me that was just dealing an older stud WR for an older stud RB and I just did it because my roster was heavier at WR then RB.

I think people are just sending you low offers due to the fiasco currently going on with the Jets but really that should mean nothing to Bell.

I traded Bell for Tyreek at the end of last season.

The way their respective values are trending, I’ll be able to reverse that in a month. 😛

Everything in me says this is typical silly-season much ado about nothing.  Only thing to give me pause is I felt the same way about Bell’s offseason drama last year...

22 minutes ago, Arodin said:

I traded Bell for Tyreek at the end of last season.

The way their respective values are trending, I’ll be able to reverse that in a month. 😛

Everything in me says this is typical silly-season much ado about nothing.  Only thing to give me pause is I felt the same way about Bell’s offseason drama last year...

So does bell hold out for a new deal?.........hahahahaha

12 team PPR dynasty league 

Traded Lindsay and 2.12 for Harry (really needed a WR and have Barkley, CMC, and Guice at RB already) 

7 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

12 team PPR dynasty league 

Traded Lindsay and 2.12 for Harry (really needed a WR and have Barkley, CMC, and Guice at RB already) 

Lindsey and 2.12 for the 1.02 seems like cheap 1.02

• Like 2

Technically Harry fell to 1.3, but yes I thought it was good value and made the trade. 

15 hours ago, joey said:

Would loved to have asked opinions BEFORE making this trade, but I felt the value was too good to pass on. 

12 team FFPC 

gave: 2020 2nd (likely mid/late. Top scoring team last year but finished 4th. Likely losing T HIll for part/all this year)

got: 2020 3rd (very early, could likely be 3.1), 2020 4th (likely 4.1), 2020 4th (late), 2020 5th (likely 5.1)

i know folks love the 2020 draft (I still have my 2020 1st rounder) so was hesitant to give up a 2nd in what’s supposed to be a great rookie draft, but felt the odds of my 2nd and his 3rd being only 5 or 6 picks apart seemed like a win to gain all those extra picks. 

This other team totally tanked season 1 of this league last year, accumulated 11 early picks in 2019 (6 1st and 5 2nd rounders) and now has 11 early 2020 picks (5 1st and 6 2nd rounders). So even though this guy has almost half of the 1st 2 rounds this and next year, I thought the value was in my favor. Thoughts?

TL;DR:

gave 2020 mid-to-late 2nd

got 2020 very-early-3rd, 2020 early 4th, 2020 late 4th, 2020 early 5th

19 hours ago, Rockchild said:

Needed WR help.

Got

I like the Anderson side.  I think Ingram is and has been overrated.

13 hours ago, dipandglide said:

12 teams, Superflex, ppr

Gave: AB

Got: Moore, Kirk and a mid 3rd

I'm a contender, so this hurts a little in the short term. But I like Moore and want more exposure to him. I also think Kirk could surprise some people going forward. As much as I love AB, I think this is the last year where you will be able to cash out. I wouldn't be surprised if Moore is worth more than AB this time next year. What do you guys think?

Would snap accept your side.

5 hours ago, menobrown said:

Value seems to be on par with a mid to late second round startup pick.

Only league I'm in he got traded this off-season was a league I gave Julio for him straight up and that was a few weeks ago and to me that was just dealing an older stud WR for an older stud RB and I just did it because my roster was heavier at WR then RB.

I think people are just sending you low offers due to the fiasco currently going on with the Jets but really that should mean nothing to Bell.

Id be happy with a older stud WR, hoping it trends back that way.

12 team PPR dynasty 

Gave: Kerryon, Allen Robinson, 3.4

Got: Guice, Campbell, 2.8 

I'm a Skins homer, so might have been blinded a tad by that, but do like Campbell's prospects and offense better than Robinson, and like 2.8 over 3.4. Solid move or homerism strikes again? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ffmail4me said:

12 team PPR dynasty 

Gave: Kerryon, Allen Robinson, 3.4

Got: Guice, Campbell, 2.8 

I'm a Skins homer, so might have been blinded a tad by that, but do like Campbell's prospects and offense better than Robinson, and like 2.8 over 3.4. Solid move or homerism strikes again? 

Totally shocked by the bolded,  I respect your opinion but that's just crazy talk.

Seriously thought it was a pretty even trade but I'd lean your side.  I thought Kerryon looked tremendous last year, but his upright running style and fairly thin build does worry me about his ability to remain healthy plus you got a coach trying to be Bellichick Jr and impact that might have on his usage. All in all I'd put Kerryon equal to Guice, I'd take Parris over Robinson and then of course the slight pick upgrade. So I lean your side but an equitable trade IMO.

• Like 1

FFPC:

Gave: Darrell Henderson

Got: Hockenson

I had got shut out on Hockenson on my rookie drafts so was happy to see this offer. Position wise it makes no sense for my team since I'm fairly thin at RB and have an army of TE's but my team is not a contender so for this year not worrying about positions, just trying add as much long term talent as I can.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, menobrown said:

FFPC:

Gave: Darrell Henderson

Got: Hockenson

I had got shut out on Hockenson on my rookie drafts so was happy to see this offer. Position wise it makes no sense for my team since I'm fairly thin at RB and have an army of TE's but my team is not a contender so for this year not worrying about positions, just trying add as much long term talent as I can.

Where were they drafted. Seems odd to do this trade at this point for the person who drafted first.

Traded Dalvin Cook + Pettis + 1.02 for Barkley + 2.12 + 3.14.

Honestly, I dont like the trade, but i know I can get more for Barkley, like maybe a new house. How long should I wait to put him on the block, just for the purpose of not being rude?

54 minutes ago, kutta said:

Where were they drafted. Seems odd to do this trade at this point for the person who drafted first.

Hockenson went 4th and Henderson 10th which I agree is odd but I think I can explain it in a way that makes some sense.

Team I traded with is someone I have draft conversations with during off-season, Henderson has been his #1 RB for months. When he picked Hockenson at 4 it was 2 weeks ago ago. Maybe he thought or tried to get back into round one to get Henderson but what he could not have known for sure was he'd later draft Irv Smith, Oliver and even Darren Waller to go with Ebron/Herndon. So he ended up more flush at TE then he probably originally thought.

So that draft was two weeks ago and we were in another draft together last week. In that draft he went ahead and just took Henderson at 4 when Hockenson was available so he'd reached he point a week later where he clearly felt more comfortable taking Henderson over Hockenson.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cloppbeast said:

Honestly, I dont like the trade, but i know I can get more for Barkley, like maybe a new house. How long should I wait to put him on the block, just for the purpose of not being rude?

Why on earth wouldn’t you like this trade? You got the number 1 dynasty asset for a bit of decent stuff.

• Like 5

12 team PPR 

Traded Jared Cook and 2.8 pick for JJAW. Roster below (I think it made sense as I have really good TE now) 

Big Ben, Wentz 

Barkley, Guice, Lindsay, Darrell Henderson, Lewis, Gio
AB, Mike Williams, Pettis, AJ Brown, Campbell, Crowder, Isabella, Samuel, JJAW, Quinn

Howard, Fant, Gesicki

2 hours ago, cloppbeast said:

Why would you not like this trade???

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kutta said:

Why on earth wouldn’t you like this trade? You got the number 1 dynasty asset for a bit of decent stuff.

2 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

Why would you not like this trade???

The more I think about it, the better I feel. Barkely is probably the most valuable dynasty assett ever. 

I'm still going to trade him though.

8 minutes ago, cloppbeast said:

The more I think about it, the better I feel. Barkely is probably the most valuable dynasty assett ever. 

Yeah, hate to keep the #1 overall dynasty asset on my teams 

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1

5 hours ago, cloppbeast said:

So you gave an rb who struggled with injuries, a guy who'll be the second wr on his team and the second pick in a weak draft for the best player in fantasy football and picks.  And you're complaining.

Some people can't ever be happy I guess.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, joey said:

Yeah, hate to keep the #1 overall dynasty asset on my teams 

I'd rather have what I can get for him. Maybe the #5 dynasty asset + whatever.

17 minutes ago, wgoldsph said:

So you gave an rb who struggled with injuries, a guy who'll be the second wr on his team and the second pick in a weak draft for the best player in fantasy football and picks.  And you're complaining.

Some people can't ever be happy I guess.

You are making me out to be an ingrate, but oh well. Why, because we disagree on a few players?

I wasnt really complaining so much either, just dont agree with the Barkley's extreme value. I'm also high on Cook and Miles Sanders (#2 pick). But he since he threw in the 2.12 and 3.14, I couldnt say no.

Posted (edited)

Sent 1.12, 2.10, 2020 2nd

Received D. Guice

12 team, rebuilding.

Edited by Run It Up

5 hours ago, cloppbeast said:

I would very much look to trade him also.  However, it will be hard to do so because I doubt someone pays what you need.  

I wonder if the other guy shopped him at all?  The other owners will probably be ticked off that he either sold Barkley cheap without shopping him, or maybe he took a worse offer than what they were offering.   I dont think people will be lining up with godfather offers

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

I would very much look to trade him also.  However, it will be hard to do so because I doubt someone pays what you need.  

I wonder if the other guy shopped him at all?  The other owners will probably be ticked off that he either sold Barkley cheap without shopping him, or maybe he took a worse offer than what they were offering.   I dont think people will be lining up with godfather offers

He was trying to buy dalvin cook for a bunch of dollar store toys. I sent cook + 1.02 for barkley as a counter, really just trying to be funny. He came back with cook + 1.02 + Pettis. 

So yeah, I dont know he was shopping Barkley. I guess he really likes cook. I feel like I took advantage of him. 😔

Edited by cloppbeast

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, cloppbeast said:

He was trying to buy dalvin cook for a bunch of dollar store toys. I sent cook + 1.02 as a counter, really just trying to be funny. He came back with cook + 1.02 + Pettis. 

So yeah, I dont know he was shopping Barkley. I guess he really likes cook. I feel like I took advantage of him. 😔

You pay your money and you take your chances. What are you supposed to do when someone makes you lopsided offer? It’s not like you went out making a bunch of garbage offers. In fact it was the opposite and you somehow flipped the grift on him.

Edited by Snorkelson
Don’t feel bad. Feel good!
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Run It Up said:

Sent 1.12, 2.10, 2020 2nd

Received D. Guice

12 team, rebuilding.

That’s stealing Guice 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cloppbeast said:

He was trying to buy dalvin cook for a bunch of dollar store toys. I sent cook + 1.02 for barkley as a counter, really just trying to be funny. He came back with cook + 1.02 + Pettis. 

I'd take Barkley easily there but it isn't the worst deal we've seen. 

11 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

You pay your money and you take your chances. What are you supposed to do when someone makes you lopsided offer? It’s not like you went out making a bunch of garbage offers. In fact it was the opposite and you somehow flipped the grift on him.

Let's me ask a question of ediquitte: how soon can I start shopping him? I plan to flip barkely, but I would feel really bad moving him immediately.

20 minutes ago, cloppbeast said:

Let's me ask a question of ediquitte: how soon can I start shopping him? I plan to flip barkely, but I would feel really bad moving him immediately.

It’s hard, because you can’t exactly go on the message board and say “I sent a counter to his repeated lowball offers on cook, and he countered with that.” I’d maybe pm owners with players you like asking if they have any interest and how the trade came about. 

On 5/17/2019 at 11:00 PM, joey said:

12 team FFPC 

I don’t see much reason to make a deal like this now - it could backfire terribly and it would likely still be available to you (or something close) even during the draft next year.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, cloppbeast said:

I don’t see how there can be any etiquette concerns with flipping him right away. It’s your right since he’s now your asset. The guy should in theory be happy with his deal so why should he care what happens to Barkley next?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

It’s hard, because you can’t exactly go on the message board and say “I sent a counter to his repeated lowball offers on cook, and he countered with that.” I’d maybe pm owners with players you like asking if they have any interest and how the trade came about. 

I’ve seen people make deals and then post the player (or one of the players) they acquired is “available”. I’ve never seen any blowback on that practice. I try to play this game as ethically as possible and don’t see the issue with immediately flipping a guy you just acquired. I’ve never done it but that’s only because I usually want to guys I acquire.

6 hours ago, cloppbeast said:

And then you asked for more?? Wtf...