Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2019 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

2 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

12 team FFPC 

Team A gives Boyd, 2020 1st

Team B gives Gurley

Team C gives Mike Williams, 2020 2nd & 3rd

Team D gives Thielen, 2020 4th

This league just had it's startup before the NFL draft. Williams has bounced around twice now. And that is low for Gurley. Or is it? Certainly less than wherever he took him in the startup.

Super low for Gurley. 

Ive done four trades this offseason. 12 team ppr dynasty. One qb.

Traded: Julio/Ryan/2.4/2.7/3.3 for Luck/Sutton/Winston/1.6 
Context - I picked Fant at 1.6 after Hockenson went the pick before. For those not liking that "reach", I got Metcalf then at 1.8. If you look at my top four wrs on my team below, it made sense to me to do a julio/luck centered deal.

Traded: Doctson for 2.6 (got hakeem butler)

Traded: Watkins for 1.8 and 2021 second
Context: trade was done prior to tyreek incident news. Got DK Metxalf with the first.

Traded: 1.4 and 2.10 for 2.1 and 2020 first
Context: Team i traded with finished last this past year and picked jacobs at 1.1 and wanted to really fortify the rb position. When Harry went third in our rookie draft, this deal was able to be completed so he could get miles sanders. Not a brutal team though but definitely a middling team at best. I picked Marquise Brown at 2.1. My team is updated post trades and post rookie draft is directly below. 

12 team dynasty ppr (qb rb wr wr te fx d k) ...... 26 man rosters
Qb -luck, mayfield, winston, carr, rosen, 
Rb - zeke, mccaffrey, cook, fournette, guice
Wr - obj, m thomas, evans, juju, m Williams, sutton, metcalf, campbell, hollywood, h butler
Te - henry, ebron, fant 
D - Broncos, Redskins 
K - vinateri

• Like 1

People seem unclear. IMO this thread is to list trades, not team histories, draft selections and how people's teams have progressed. We all benefit from seeing the value actually given for players and then how other owners think someone else's valuation was too strong or too weak on one player or another. As important as they are to you, none of us gain from learning who you drafted or what your roster looks like.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Catbird said:

People seem unclear. IMO this thread is to list trades, not team histories, draft selections and how people's teams have progressed. We all benefit from seeing the value actually given for players and then how other owners think someone else's valuation was too strong or too weak on one player or another. As important as they are to you, none of us gain from learning who you drafted or what your roster looks like.

Do you think I should trade for Kevin white? He could be good in Arizona!

Edited by Snorkelson
Maybe he should take it to the bragging thread, jeez that team is stacked
  • Laughing 1

12-team standard scoring, (non-ppr, no premium), not involved:

Peyton Barber for Hunter Henry.

:confused:

12 team PPR IDP

Traded Sammy Watkins for 2020 1st. I now have 4 2020 1sts and 2 2020 2nds. And I still have Fuller, Godwin, Kirk, Lockett, Pettis, and Mike Williams at WR. Also have the 1.2 in 2019 draft, which will either be Harry or Jacobs. A lot of young talent on this team which may not make the playoffs but will be competitive. And well set for 2020! :)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, tex said:

12 team PPR IDP

Traded Sammy Watkins for 2020 1st. I now have 4 2020 1sts and 2 2020 2nds. And I still have Fuller, Godwin, Kirk, Lockett, Pettis, and Mike Williams at WR. Also have the 1.2 in 2019 draft, which will either be Harry or Jacobs. A lot of young talent on this team which may not make the playoffs but will be competitive. And well set for 2020! :)

Trade pick 2 for another quality pick in this draft plus a future 1st.

And dont forget to spend all season trying to trade for top end guys who got hurt.........use Lockett for that.

Edited by ghostguy123

3 minutes ago, ghostguy123 said:

Trade pick 2 for another quality pick in this draft plus a future 1st.

And dont forget to spend all season trying to trade for top end guys who got hurt.........use Lockett for that.

Working on that. ;)

Davante Adams, 1.1, 2.6, Tyler Boyd

AB, Sony Michel, Damian Williams, 1.7, 3.1

56 minutes ago, Gottabesweet said:

Adams, 1.1, Boyd by a lot.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Gottabesweet said:

agree with above. Adams by a lot

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Dezbelief said:

1.02 + 2020 3rd

for

2.01 + 2020 1st (top half)

2020 1st. 2.1 may as well be a low 1st with how some drafts seem to be going. 

Edited by Dr. Dan

Adams side by a lot 

3 hours ago, Gottabesweet said:

I assume this is 1.10 not 1.01.  If 1.01 then that's a free 1.01.  

The way I read it was 1.10 and 2.06 for 1.07, and then 1.10 and Adams for AB/Sony/Damien which if you're those pieces away I can see that price being paid.  Lots of risk to it though so I'd rather stay young with Adams/Boyd.  

3 hours ago, Zyphros said:

The way I read it was 1.10 and 2.06 for 1.07, and then 1.10 and Adams for AB/Sony/Damien which if you're those pieces away I can see that price being paid.  Lots of risk to it though so I'd rather stay young with Adams/Boyd.  

I’m guessing it’s 1.01. We gotta make a policy in these dynasty threads to use two digits at all times on picks.

2 hours ago, dipandglide said:

12 teams, ppr

Gave: Mike Williams, Curtis Samuel

Got: Corey Davis

Mike Williams

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Zyphros said:

Was 1.1 or “1.01”

1 hour ago, Ben & Jerry's said:

12 team IDP ppr

Gave: Jordan Howard

Got: Tyreek Hill

Hill all day. I’m on the side where he only misses 6-8 games and he’s still 25. 

4 hours ago, cloppbeast said:

Team A gives 2020 2nd

Team B gives Vance McDonald

2020 2nd

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ben & Jerry's said:

12 team IDP ppr

59 minutes ago, Gottabesweet said:

Hill all day. I’m on the side where he only misses 6-8 games and he’s still 25. 

If one is taking a moral stance on Hill, I’m fine with that owner trading them for whatever they can get.  

But from a purely fantasy football perspective, I don’t at all understand some of the crap people are trading Hill for.  Even if Hill only has a 5% chance of ever playing again (I think it’s much higher than that), he’s still worth about three Jordan Howards.  If you’re going to purge Hill from your roster, at least get something with some upside like a young prospect, 2nd round rookie pick, etc.  Not Jordan Howard.  Makes zero sense.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, tex said:

12 team PPR IDP

I can't believe people are giving up a 1st for Sammy freakin Watkins

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Gottabesweet said:

Adams side easily for me.

Adams= AB + 1.07

1.01> Sony

Boyd > Williams

2.6 > 3.1

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, swabs said:

Agree. Something I read awhile back and I’ve not been able to find it said something along the lines of his hip is bone on bone soon and his foot creates a lot of those problem.  He’s in a great situation and will have a few big games but others he’ll be non existent. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, swabs said:

He's 25 years old and poised to be the WR1 in the league's most exciting offense*

*for the six games he plays

• Like 1
  • Laughing 2

Deep 12 team PPR (60+ spots)

Josh Doctson, Trent Sherfield, CJ Prosise, 2020 2nd (LATE 20-24th) and 2020 6th

For

Dante Pettis, Kendrick Bourne, 2020 2nd (EARLY) 13-15th overall. 

Just now, Gottabesweet said:

For

Pettis side....and who is trent sherfield?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

Vanderbilt rookie from last year, saw his name on these forums. Came on late last year with the Cards in December had 19-201-1.  Trade was basically Doctson and a 2 for Pettis and a 2. 

10 minutes ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

An end of the year add that's a drop after the NFL draft.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

For

Why on earth would the team giving up Pettis do this? They drop 10 spots in the draft to downgrade from doctson to Pettis. 

Edited by FreeBaGeL
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, Gottabesweet said:

For

As far as I can see, everything on the top line should be equal in value to ONLY the 2020 2nd.  Pettis alone is easily worth everything on the top line and at least another 2020 2nd.

• Like 1

Went down in my league today, not involved.   10 teamPPR superflex

Team A sends: OJ Howard, 2020 2nd (likely late)

Team B sends: Courtland Sutton, 2020 3rd (likely late)

7 minutes ago, coachoneill said:

I was looking at trading for a TE in the OJ Howard/Ebron range and I have Sutton.  I don't think this deal gets it done in my league for me.

I take OJ side by a lot.  I think with picks reversed it would still get denied.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, smbkrypt24 said:

I was looking at trading for a TE in the OJ Howard/Ebron range and I have Sutton.  I don't think this deal gets it done in my league for me.

I take OJ side by a lot.  I think with picks reversed it would still get denied.

That was my initial thought too.  Both teams are likely contenders so its likely a true round leap for the guy getting Sutton.  He also has Kittle but think maybe he could've gotten more.  Both owners are guys I consider sharp fantasy players so I was a little surprised I felt so strongly.  Most trades in the league are 50/50ish propositions. 

For

Pettis alone is worth more than the whole other side so I'll take Pettis and the free early 2020 second easily. 

10 minutes ago, Marauder said:

Pettis alone is worth more than the whole other side so I'll take Pettis and the free early 2020 second easily. 

You won't be saying that when Trent Sherfield is untouchable half way into the season.

• Like 3
  • Laughing 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Marauder said:

I was quite happy to get this deal. I drafted Doctson 1.3 years back and he’s already 27. Richardson should be cut after this year. What a mess of a salary.  Best offer prior to this deal was a 2020 4th. Skins need WRs bad! 

Edited by Gottabesweet

4 minutes ago, Gottabesweet said:

I was quite happy to get this deal.

"Well....I guess I can do Doctson for Pettis but you'll have to give me a little sweetner, perhaps you can bump up my second round pick next year. And just to show I'm not a total cut-throat I'll throw in not only CJ Prosise but Trent Sherfield as well....although I know I'll regret it as soon as it becomes official."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, coachoneill said:

Howard side, by a pretty wide margin.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

"Well....I guess I can do Doctson for Pettis but you'll have to give me a little sweetner, perhaps you can bump up my second round pick next year. And just to show I'm not a total cut-throat I'll throw in not only CJ Prosise but Trent Sherfield as well....although I know I'll regret it as soon as it becomes official."

LOL!  I offered it hoping to get an counter. A follow up text the next day, Thoughts on that trade. Was waiting on a counter  

Another huge one. 

Malcom Brown for DeAndre Carter 

LOL!  I offered it hoping to get an counter. A follow up text the next day, Thoughts on that trade. Was waiting on a counter  

Another huge one. 

Malcom Brown for DeAndre Carter 

tangent...I'm holding on M Brown in the one league where I own him.

I don't want to have the same regret I had last year when I sold Connor "cheap" when we all thought Bell would sign at the end of the pre-season and be a stud RB as always in the Pitt system. The league where I own Brown is only Keep 13, so I likely won't be able to keep him, but I'm certainly not going to trade him now on the cheap and wait til we see what the real pre-season practices/games/reports have to say about Gurley.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, joey said:

tangent...I'm holding on M Brown in the one league where I own him.

I don't want to have the same regret I had last year when I sold Connor "cheap" when we all thought Bell would sign at the end of the pre-season and be a stud RB as always in the Pitt system. The league where I own Brown is only Keep 13, so I likely won't be able to keep him, but I'm certainly not going to trade him now on the cheap and wait til we see what the real pre-season practices/games/reports have to say about Gurley.

Got Conner as an early throw in last year. Love adding RB2/3s on the cheap and see what happens in camp. Good point. 

6 hours ago, swabs said:

I then traded him in another league for a 2020 1st. :)

On 4/13/2018 at 1:31 PM, Just Win Baby said:

Recap on what started a few pages back:

• 12 team PPR, 24 man rosters, start 1Q, 2R, 3W, 1T, 1K, 1DST, 2F
  • Team A was 3-10 with 10 victory points in 2017, second worst in the league in both, and scored the fewest points in the league.
  • The Team A owner from league inception in 2013 through the 2017 season left the league and was replaced by a new owner unknown to me on April 3. The new owner is getting a 50% discount in his first 2 seasons due to the poor state of the roster he took over.

The new owner has made 7 trades in his first 10 days in the league. Here they are, in order of occurrence:

Team A gave up Alex Collins and 2018 Draft Pick 2.02
Team B gave up Aaron Jones and 2018 Draft Pick 4.04

Team A gave up Tevin Coleman and 2018 Draft Pick 1.10
Team C gave up Ty Montgomery and Devante Parker

Team A gave up Zach Ertz and 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick (almost certain to be 1.01)
Team D gave up Donta Foreman, Theo Riddick, Cameron Brate, 2018 Draft Pick 2.08, and 2018 Draft Pick 4.08

Team A gave up Martavis Bryant and 2018 Draft Pick 2.08
Team B gave up 2018 Draft Pick 2.02

Team A gave up Jimmy Garoppolo
Team E gave up 2018 Draft Pick 2.10, 2018 Draft Pick 3.04, and Year 2018 Draft Pick 3.08

Team A gave up Keelan Cole and 2018 Draft Pick 2.10
Team E gave up Cooper Kupp

Team A gave up Donte Moncrief
Team E gave up 2018 Draft Pick 2.10

My team was not involved in any of those trades. My repeats of Team B and Team E show that he made 2 trades with Team B and 3 trades in a row with Team E, during which 2018 Draft Pick 2.10 was involved in each trade.

Team A currently has 2018 Draft Picks 2.02, 2.10, 3.02, 3.04, 3.08, 3.10, 4.02, 4.04, and 4.08 and has no 2019 first round pick since he traded it away in his second trade above.

I have not seen any league chatter on this, but this is a league that typically is not very active in the offseason, and I don't recall any real chatter over any trades in the past. The league rules only allow trade vetos in the case of collusion, so there isn't necessarily reason for other owners to be posting or emailing about this (assuming no one knows of any collusion).

I won't continue to clutter the thread with recaps if his trading spree continues, but I have been playing in dynasty leagues for a dozen years or so, and I have never seen anything like this, so wanted to aggregate everything one more time.

I guess I should feel stupid for not getting in on the feeding frenzy...

It occurred to me today to update this (at risk of getting called out by @Catbird).

As I mentioned above, a new owner took over Team A prior to all of the trades above. He was given a 50% discount for 2018 and 2019 due to taking over a bad team, and he paid both discounted prices since he traded away 2019  picks.

It actually got much worse than I posted above. He made 26 trades between April 2018 and August 2018, most of them similarly bad to those above. He traded away Brees, Juju, McCaffrey, Chubb, Mixon, and Kupp, among others. Unsurprisingly, he finished last in the league and quit and now we have another new owner with a two season discount and extra draft picks in this year's rookie draft between rounds.

Back to the regularly scheduled trade talk...

16 hours ago, Ben & Jerry's said:

12 team IDP ppr

Hill all day regardless of his irl BS

Not involved 12 team PPR. Big one. 

Gurley, Mike Evans, Jordan Howard, 28 and 32nd overall rookie picks (thirds)

for 

Hopkins, Sony Michel, 1.7