What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (18 Viewers)

Tight ends get 1.5 ppr and extra yardage points. I was not involved.

O J Howard for Noah Fant & Mayfield
I'd go with the Mayfield and Fant side, but its pretty much a toss up. Mayfield is the guy I trust most, and Howard has the highest ceiling. I'm not a big fan of Fant, but he's a decent prospect. If the team getting Mayfield needed a QB, and has another TE, then this was solid deal for them.

10 team IDP ppr

Terry McLaurin + Courtland Sutton

for

Hakeem Butler
Maybe I'm way higher on Sutton, but this seems like robbery. Sutton showed play making upside last year, has a better offense this year, and is the unquestioned #1 right now. If the deal was Butler+McLaurin for Sutton, the Sutton side would still be winning by a mile in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go with the Mayfield and Fant side, but its pretty much a toss up. Mayfield is the guy I trust most, and Howard has the highest ceiling. I'm not a big fan of Fant, but he's a decent prospect. If the team getting Mayfield needed a QB, and has another TE, then this was solid deal for them.

Maybe I'm way higher on Sutton, but this seems like robbery. Sutton showed play making upside last year, has a better offense this year, and is the unquestioned #1 right now. If the deal was Butler+McLaurin for Sutton, the Sutton side would still be winning by a mile in my opinion.
I agree and I like Butler quite a bit.

What's your TD projection?

The great TE Joseph Fauria (ikr?) currently holds the record for most TDs in a season by Matthew Stafford.  With 7.

After that, the next most TDs by a TE are 6, 5, 5, and 4!

Say what you want about the offensive strategy of the current regime and how they want to replicate the Gronk years in New England, but this team and QB are not likely to feature that position heavily.
I agree. I cant really make a good prediction without it being admitedly based in rookie hype. I'll say 5-6, but I'm hoping for 8. 

He gave up 2 zeros for 2 pieces with value....
Enunwa and Ross are pretty close to the same value to me, personally.  I mean, I guess Ross has the draft capital going for him.  But I think I would actually prefer Enunwa.  at least he does have a nearly 900 yard season under his belt, albeit three years ago.  And he was off to a good start last year before the injury bug bit him(again).  Plus, he's in an ascending offense with a young and upcoming quarterback.

And Edmonds > 3.5.  Just my two cents.

12 team ppr

Lamar Miller 

For

2.10, Devante Parker
Close one. I think I'd take Miller, but if someone like D Harris or Isabella fell in the draft then I'd prefer the pick.

Tight ends get 1.5 ppr and extra yardage points. I was not involved.

O J Howard for Noah Fant & Mayfield
Howard, with that scoring. I figure Howard is at least twice as valuable as Fant given what he's shown so far, and with the way that scoring favors TEs over QBs he is also at least twice as valuable as Mayfield.

Just completed another trade in my tear it down to the studs rebuild.  10 team PPR superflex. 

I sent :Quincy Enunwa, Chase Edmonds (to DJ owner)

Got back:

John Ross, 3.5

I was a big John Ross fan coming out.  Granted he might just be not any good, but on a team that needs to be awful by design, made sense to take a flyer on a guy I was confident in at one point.  Also cleared a roster spot which will help.  (two 1sts, a 2nd and two 3rds this year in addition to seven 2020 picks.  )
Ross & the pick. Ross > Enunwa by a little, and pick 25 > Edmonds by more than that.

.5 PPR 12 team

Team A gets: 2019 2.08 and 2020 projected mid 3rd

Team B gets: Marvin Jones and Marquez Valdes-Scantling

.5 PPR 12 team

Team A gets: 2019 2.08 and 2020 projected mid 3rd

Team B gets: Marvin Jones and Marquez Valdes-Scantling
Awesome deal for team B. Marvin Jones is a good player. He's a WR3 at worst, and while he's not young per se, he's not old either. MVS may or may not be something, but Jones alone would be worth those picks.

Enunwa and Ross are pretty close to the same value to me, personally.  I mean, I guess Ross has the draft capital going for him.  But I think I would actually prefer Enunwa.  at least he does have a nearly 900 yard season under his belt, albeit three years ago.  And he was off to a good start last year before the injury bug bit him(again).  Plus, he's in an ascending offense with a young and upcoming quarterback.

And Edmonds > 3.5.  Just my two cents.
It’s a pretty even trade because these assets have little value but Enunwa is 3.5 years older and really has never been able to stay healthy. I take Ross solely on potential and draft capital ahead of of the other 2. Edmonds really has no value at all. He probably wouldn’t even be drafted in first 3 rounds of this  weak draft. The 3.5 can get you Haskins/McLaurin types who Is prefer over Edmonds.

FFPC Dynasty 

As quick as I was to gamble on acquiring Todd Gurley, I cashed out even quicker based on Rapport’s latest report:

Last week I traded:

RB Kenyan Drake and a 2020 1st (1.11, or 1.12) for RB Todd Gurley

Last night I traded:

RB Todd Gurley for RB Leonard Fournette and a 2020 2nd (2.1, 2.2)

Fascinating to see the value dichotomy of Gurley between owners. 

ZWK said:
Close one. I think I'd take Miller, but if someone like D Harris or Isabella fell in the draft then I'd prefer the pick.
They were all off the board (BPA probably Haskins, Love, Mattison). I was the one selling Miller, and he countered with iterations of the pick for Harris for about 12 hours before finally taking my initial offer. 

14-team league where QBs can score quite a lot with bonsuses - Mahomes scored 40ppg, #2-3 were at 34 and QB 14 (Cousins/Rivers) was 28. Mahomes owner moved him to worst team that is pretty much barren (taking over for departed owner) for what I think was insanely low value. Really bizarre part is Team A had already come in two years ago to take over bad team and did a great job selling parts and re-building through draft last two seasons and hit on Mahomes and a few others and is now contending with a ton of nice young prospects already.

Morale of the story is if you want Mahomes, there are owners out there apparently expecting a massive regression ...

Team A gets

Kirk Cousins

QB MIN

(rank: 9-9-QB22)

2019 1st round pick 1.3 #3 (Miles Sanders)

2019 1st round pick 1.14 #14 (Parris Campbell)

2019 2nd round pick 2.2 #16 (JJ Arcega Whiteside)

2019 3rd round pick 3.2 #30 (Dexter Williams)

Team B gets

Patrick Mahomes

QB KC

(rank: 1-1-QB1)

2019 4th round pick 4.8 #50

2019 5th round pick 5.8 #64

2019 6th round pick 6.8 #77

2019 7th round pick

Dr. Dan said:
Royce Freeman, Robby Anderson, 2020 3rd for Cooper Kupp
I am sure most people will prefer Kupp in this one, and I totally get that.  Personally, I think Robby finally breaks into WR2 territory this season.  Stars seem to finally be aligning.  A bellcow RB to force some more 8 man boxes, and a potential franchise QB entering year 2 - and he is the presumed WR1 in the offense.  He has shown bursts of mad potential over the past few years in much worse situations than he appears to be in this season.  I would still take Kupp over Robby straight up, but the addition of Freeman and a 3rd is enough to tilt the scales for me on that side, albeit not by a wide margin.

I am sure most people will prefer Kupp in this one, and I totally get that.  Personally, I think Robby finally breaks into WR2 territory this season.  Stars seem to finally be aligning.  A bellcow RB to force some more 8 man boxes, and a potential franchise QB entering year 2 - and he is the presumed WR1 in the offense.  He has shown bursts of mad potential over the past few years in much worse situations than he appears to be in this season.  I would still take Kupp over Robby straight up, but the addition of Freeman and a 3rd is enough to tilt the scales for me on that side, albeit not by a wide margin.
Thanks for feedback

I'm back and forth on Robby but Dr. Octopus had some reasonable things to say about it that made me wonder if I was correct in hoping for a wr2 season. I'm not so sure, and I trust his opinion of the Jets far more than my own. I honestly see the Jets drafting a wr early in the loaded 2020 class to be their #1. 

In the end, I really need a dependable wr2. I was hoping for Kupp since I own Goff. at WR2 I have Godwin and Davis or some year 2 guys. Kupp is a major upgrade for me. I think he has a better season than DJ Moore and Golladay, both are way more expensive than Kupp 

Thanks for feedback

I'm back and forth on Robby but Dr. Octopus had some reasonable things to say about it that made me wonder if I was correct in hoping for a wr2 season. I'm not so sure, and I trust his opinion of the Jets far more than my own. I honestly see the Jets drafting a wr early in the loaded 2020 class to be their #1. 

In the end, I really need a dependable wr2. I was hoping for Kupp since I own Goff. at WR2 I have Godwin and Davis or some year 2 guys. Kupp is a major upgrade for me. I think he has a better season than DJ Moore and Golladay, both are way more expensive than Kupp 
I am not expecting much the first quarter to half of the season as he gets himself back up to speed after the ACL.  I am holding off acquiring him for now, in the hopes that his value takes a bit of a hit after a slow start.

Royce Freeman to the Lindsay owner for 2.10 (22nd overall) and 2020 third (mid)
That's a really nice deal for the Lindsay owner. 

FFPC Dynasty 

As quick as I was to gamble on acquiring Todd Gurley, I cashed out even quicker based on Rapport’s latest report:

Last week I traded:

Last night I traded:

Gurley is certainly going to be an oft-debated player all off season. I personally, would have held onto Gurley at those offers. 

14-team league where QBs can score quite a lot with bonsuses - Mahomes scored 40ppg, #2-3 were at 34 and QB 14 (Cousins/Rivers) was 28. Mahomes owner moved him to worst team that is pretty much barren (taking over for departed owner) for what I think was insanely low value. Really bizarre part is Team A had already come in two years ago to take over bad team and did a great job selling parts and re-building through draft last two seasons and hit on Mahomes and a few others and is now contending with a ton of nice young prospects already.

Morale of the story is if you want Mahomes, there are owners out there apparently expecting a massive regression ...

Team A gets

Kirk Cousins

QB MIN

Team B gets

Patrick Mahomes

QB KC

2019 7th round pick
That is a nice deal for Mahomes, especially in such a QB friendly scoring system. 

For context, I traded Kupp for D. Cook & Golladay last season. Recently, I traded Robby & L. Miller for AR15
Damn, somebody was in the giving away Dalvin Cook business.

FFPC Dynasty 

Last week I traded:

Last night I traded:

So it works out to:

Drake, 2020 late 1st for Fournette, 2020 2nd (high)

That's a huge trade for you. Basically moving back maybe 2 spots in 2020 and going from Drake to Fournette. I'm not a big Fournette fan, and I would probably try to flip for a 2020 1st, but you came out on top. 

Team A gets

Kirk Cousins

QB MIN

Team B gets

Patrick Mahomes

QB KC

2019 7th round pick
I'd have hoped for a little more for him in a qb friendly scoring system. Someone cashed out 2019 picks. If those were 2020 I'd say that's great for the guy dealing away Mahomes 

So it works out to:

Drake, 2020 late 1st for Fournette, 2020 2nd (high)

That's a huge trade for you. Basically moving back maybe 2 spots in 2020 and going from Drake to Fournette. I'm not a big Fournette fan, and I would probably try to flip for a 2020 1st, but you came out on top. 
100% spot on. Basic logic here is flipping a healthy Fournette is potentially easier than an unknown commodity in Gurley. 

This went down in my league.  Not involved.  10 team PPR superflex

Team A sends: Fournette, 2.9, 2020 2nd (likely late)

Team B sends: 1.9, 2.3, 2020 1st (likely late)

12 team FFPC

Team A gives Conner, Snell

Team B gives Jeffery, Kupp

Team C gives Lindsay, Woods

Team D gives Ertz, Marvin Jones
and one more, this time it was mine:

I gave Isabella, 2020 3rd

I got JJAW, 2020 4th

I forget where either of these two receivers went in our startup a couple months ago, but I definitely like JJAW more, so I was glad to get this.

ETA - JJAW went at 12.08 and Isabella at 13.11 in the startup. That was a couple weeks before the NFL draft.

This went down in my league.  Not involved.  10 team PPR superflex

Team A sends: Fournette, 2.9, 2020 2nd (likely late)

Team B sends: 1.9, 2.3, 2020 1st (likely late)
I'd take that for Fournette. He's got a high ceiling, but his floor is essentially a bomb shelter.

12 team FFPC

Team A gives Conner, Snell

Team B gives Jeffery, Kupp

Team C gives Lindsay, Woods

Team D gives Ertz, Marvin Jones
I'll take Conner in the first deal. He was the RB3 before injury last year, and could be counted on for a bigger role with Brown gone. Kupp is nice, and Jeffery isn't chopped liver, but neither has anywhere near Conner's upside.

The second deal is basically a toss up. I'd probably take the Ertz/Jones side, because Ertz is the biggest difference maker in the group, but its very fair.

12 team ppr (not involved)  - a simple who do you like more trade

Both teams are likely playoff teams

Team A trades K. Johnson (RB Lions)

Team B trades Fournette
I'd gladly take Johnson over Fournette. Maybe Fournette has a higher ceiling, but Fournette is on pretty thin ice in my opinion. Wouldn't surprise me if a year from now, he's basically Jordan Howard.

In the interest of fairness, I should point out, that I thought Fournette was an overrated prospect coming out, and he's managed to come up short of my lower than most expectations. There is a point where I'd have interest in acquiring him, but an equally young RB, who, in limited work, looked better than Fournette ever has(in my opinion) and doesn't have multiple off field issues, is not that price.

I got JJAW, 2020 4th

I forget where either of these two receivers went in our startup a couple months ago, but I definitely like JJAW more, so I was glad to get this.

ETA - JJAW went at 12.08 and Isabella at 13.11 in the startup. That was a couple weeks before the NFL draft.
I really like both these guys, and kinda hated both landing spots. I would probably favor the Isabella side, they are basically equals to me, so the pick difference cinches it. I also think isabella likely gets his shot sooner.

I got JJAW, 2020 4th

JJAW was my wr2 in this draft. Isabella was wr5. I like both a lot, but I take JJAW here 

You really think KJ puts up more FF points each year than Fournette?

Assuming no injuries on both sides...
I honestly would not be surprised. I think Kerryon is a talented back and if Detroit can be competitive they will use him more. Fournette seems like he is working towards a no offer for a second contract with his current team and a split/complimentary role (LeGarrette Blount +) for his next. Maybe I am off and just influenced by the more recent season. Fournette also seems like a dummy which doesn't help my negative opinion of him.

I think JJAW takes over as their #1 next season, and makes himself relevant this season. When Jeffery misses time this year like he always does, JJAW will eat. And it's possible he leaps Agholor right away. I don't see DJax being a huge factor. Ertz gives me pause, though, but I really think the sky is the limit for JJAW here and I thought it was a sneaky good landing spot.

12* team PPR TE premium (1.25)

I gave Kerryon Johnson, Goedert

I got 1.04*, Mark Andrews

*It was originally a 24 team league and has 2 copies of every player. Each year the bottom two teams are eliminated from the league and their rosters put into the rookie/FA draft pool. There are currently 18 actual teams. 2020 season has a jackpot and then we disband. Names in the draft pool include Michael Thomas, Julio, M Gordon, D Henry, A Jones, D Williams, all of whom I like a little better or close to even with Kerryon. And now I may have a better shot at moving the 1.04 to 1.02 or 1.01 to get Julio or Thomas.

*It was originally a 24 team league and has 2 copies of every player. Each year the bottom two teams are eliminated from the league and their rosters put into the rookie/FA draft pool. There are currently 18 actual teams. 2020 season has a jackpot and then we disband. Names in the draft pool include Michael Thomas, Julio, M Gordon, D Henry, A Jones, D Williams, all of whom I like a little better or close to even with Kerryon. And now I may have a better shot at moving the 1.04 to 1.02 or 1.01 to get Julio or Thomas.
Fascinating idea for a league.

I like your side. 

I would have taken Kerryon easily in a standard league, but with those guys in the draft pool I will take the side getting 1.04.

Basically makes it one of of Thomas/Julio/Gordon/Jacobs that you are getting back, all of whom I like more than Kerryon.

Gross one just went down. 

Mack, Marvin Jones and 1.5

for Evans and 3.1
Doesn't strike me as god awful or anything.  If you're down on Mack or really high on Evans then I could see it but I'm kind of middle of the road on both.  Mack looked good last year and has a lot of opportunity ahead (same type of thing as Aaron Jones for example and people are higher on him).  It's light for Evans I think, but it's not a disgusting one to me at least.  

Recently finished very active draft. 12team ppr. 14 trades since May 1 with a lot of guys moving up and into draft targeting picks. Here are a few of the more interesting trades.

• Team A - Gave 1.07 (P. Campbell)
  • Team B - Gave 2.05, R. Penny
  •  
  • Team C - Gave Devonta Freeman, C. Sutton, 3.08
  • Team D - Gave 1.11 (D Henderson), 2.02 (H. Butler), 2.11
  •  
  • Team E - Gave 1.12 (D. Samuel), 3.12, 5.12
  • Team F - Gave 2.04, 2.08, 4.10
  •  
  • Team G - Gave 2020 1st
  • Team H - Gave 2.01 (D. Singletary)
  •  
  • Team A - Gave 3.05, 2020 2nd
  • Team H - Gave 2.07 (JJAW)
  •  
  • Team D - Gave 3.08 (M. Weber), 3.11, 4.11
  • Team I - Gave 4.09, 2020 2nd
  •  
  • Team E - Z. Ertz, 4.10, 4.12
  • Team F - J. Ross, E. Engram, 2020 2nd, 2020 4th
  •  
  • Team C - 2020 3rd
  • Team H - 4.04 (R. Armstead)

Recently finished very active draft. 12team ppr. 14 trades since May 1 with a lot of guys moving up and into draft targeting picks. Here are a few of the more interesting trades.

•  
  •  
  •  
  • Team G - Gave 2020 1st
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Team C - 2020 3rd
Prefer:

Penny/2.5

Freeman/Sutton/3.8, not even really close. 

Even deal

2020 1st, by a mile over Singletary.

3.5/2020 2nd over JJAW

4.9/2020 2nd 

Ertz side, pretty handily.

Fair deal, Armstead should have been long gone by then.

12 Team SuperFlex 1PPR Devy League 

*Rookie/Devy combined draft where 10 college players can be drafted 

Team A: 1.10, 2.10, Gerald Everett
Team B: 1.05 (OTC - Jerry Jeudy)

1.10 ended up being Haskins, 2.10 ended up being Daniel Jones

12 Team SuperFlex 1PPR Devy League 

*Rookie/Devy combined draft where 10 college players can be drafted 

Team A: 1.10, 2.10, Gerald Everett
Team B: 1.05 (OTC - Jerry Jeudy)

1.10 ended up being Haskins, 2.10 ended up being Daniel Jones
Jeudy easily for me. it's not even close IMO 

•  
  •  
  •  
  • Team G - Gave 2020 1st
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • Team C - 2020 3rd
B easily

D

E

G by a mile

H by a bit

I

E

fair

12 team PPR IDP salary league

I took a chance on Gurley and traded 2019 1.09 and 1.10 for Gurley and Hunter Henry. I needed a RB and felt like Gurley was well worth that price along with Henry.

Users who are viewing this thread