Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2019 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Recommended Posts

12 team PPR. Not involved.

Team A gets Brees, Drew NOS QB and Conner, James PIT RB and Samuels, Jaylen PIT RB

Team B gets Gurley, Todd LAR RB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team PPR:

I gave: 1.6, 1.11, I got 1.4, Devonta Freeman

 

Team A gave: Hardman, Team B gave: 2020 1 late

 

Team C Gave: AB, Ebron, Latavius Murray

Team D Gave: Le’veon, Tyler Boyd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

12 Team PPR:

I gave: 1.6, 1.11, I got 1.4, Devonta Freeman

 

Team A gave: Hardman, Team B gave: 2020 1 late

 

Team C Gave: AB, Ebron, Latavius Murray

Team D Gave: Le’veon, Tyler Boyd

1. U

2. B

3. D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jeaton6 said:

12 Team PPR:

I gave: 1.6, 1.11, I got 1.4, Devonta Freeman

 

Team A gave: Hardman, Team B gave: 2020 1 late

 

Team C Gave: AB, Ebron, Latavius Murray

Team D Gave: Le’veon, Tyler Boyd

That last one is awful. Boyd isn’t too far off AB for a lot of people. Bell is worth way more than Enron and Murray. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kutta said:

12 team PPR. Not involved.

Team A gets Brees, Drew NOS QB and Conner, James PIT RB and Samuels, Jaylen PIT RB

Team B gets Gurley, Todd LAR RB

Probably cheap for Gurley but all depends on his knee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

12 Team PPR:

I gave: 1.6, 1.11, I got 1.4, Devonta Freeman

 

Team A gave: Hardman, Team B gave: 2020 1 late

 

Team C Gave: AB, Ebron, Latavius Murray

Team D Gave: Le’veon, Tyler Boyd

I like your side for sure.  I'll take the 2020 1st in the second trade easily, and give me Boyd and Bell in the last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ratbone said:

That makes it even worse. Don't need a QB until you are ready to compete.  He should have traded down or take your top rookie at 1.3.  He will be rebuilding for a long time. 

I see that angle, but disagree. Baker and OJ are great rebuilding pieces. Even in a 1QB league, it's makes a difference to have a top 5 guy and Baker is that. Not sure the rookie you're getting at 1.03 is a sure thing - honestly, I'd probably almost rather have OJ than the 1.03 (if not, then it's pretty close - I'd certainly take OJ over Sanders or Montgomery).....so then you're talking basically Baker for Geronimo? LOL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jeaton6 said:

12 Team PPR:

I gave: 1.6, 1.11, I got 1.4, Devonta Freeman

 

Team A gave: Hardman, Team B gave: 2020 1 late

 

Team C Gave: AB, Ebron, Latavius Murray

Team D Gave: Le’veon, Tyler Boyd

I'd take the picks. Not a fan of Freeman.

Hardman is worth a 2020 first (even late)? Pick please.

Boyd/Bell and not close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, RushHour said:

I see that angle, but disagree. Baker and OJ are great rebuilding pieces. Even in a 1QB league, it's makes a difference to have a top 5 guy and Baker is that. Not sure the rookie you're getting at 1.03 is a sure thing - honestly, I'd probably almost rather have OJ than the 1.03 (if not, then it's pretty close - I'd certainly take OJ over Sanders or Montgomery).....so then you're talking basically Baker for Geronimo? LOL

I would guess Howard over 1.3 would be a minority opinion. I do agree the 1.3 is not a sure thing. Having a top 5 QB in rebuild just helps drop your pick a few spots. It hurts your team actually. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ratbone said:

That last one is awful. Boyd isn’t too far off AB for a lot of people. Bell is worth way more than Enron and Murray. 

What'chu talkin' bout, Willis?

AB is currently WR11 (24 overall) and Boyd is WR27 (58 overall)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tangfoot said:

What'chu talkin' bout, Willis?

AB is currently WR11 (24 overall) and Boyd is WR27 (58 overall)

Boyd at 27 is way to low and I believe that creeps up to 18 or so by the time the season starts. Maybe in a start up that is where they land but trading for Boyd is different. The owner already realizes how good he was last year.

Boyd has been a target of mine in many leagues and in 2 different leagues with different owners I was told they wouldn't trade him straight up for Brown. I was trying to get more than just Boyd for Brown, I agree he is worth more.  Age is a big factor also in dynasty leagues. In a startup older players go a little higher because a few teams are win now but trading within the league their value is suppressed.

But I don't think Brown's value is suppressed at 11. That is about right to me. I just can't believe Boyd is that low. He ended as Wr 17 and he missed two weeks. He scored with Green, without Green, with Dalton, without Dalton.  I don't see anyway besides health that he isn't top 20 if not top 15. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team PPR

A - Melvin Gordon 

for

B - Aaron Jones, Devonta Freeman, Malcolm Brown

B has Gurley and Jamaal Williams, so this solidifies up his backfield

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 team, 1QB 3RB 5WR 2TE plus 2 flex spots (1 is superflex) along with full IDP rosters, I am defending champion.  

 

I traded away Golladay, Jordan Howard, Jerick McKinnon and a 2020 4th

I got David Johnson

 

Probably a higher price than needed to pay but I felt I needed a dominant RB and it upgrades my flex from Golladay to Chubb or Conner (however you look at it) 

Starting lineup on offense now is

Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck

DJ, Mixon, Conner, Chubb

Julio, MT, Keenan, JuJu, Evans

Ertz, OJ Howard

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Zyphros said:

10 team, 1QB 3RB 5WR 2TE plus 2 flex spots (1 is superflex) along with full IDP rosters, I am defending champion.  

 

I traded away Golladay, Jordan Howard, Jerick McKinnon and a 2020 4th

I got David Johnson

 

Probably a higher price than needed to pay but I felt I needed a dominant RB and it upgrades my flex from Golladay to Chubb or Conner (however you look at it) 

Starting lineup on offense now is

Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck

DJ, Mixon, Conner, Chubb

Julio, MT, Keenan, JuJu, Evans

Ertz, OJ Howard

Yep.  You sure overpaid 😄

  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ghostguy123 said:

Yep.  You sure overpaid 😄

Yeah, but I'm a big fan of getting your guy, even if it means overpaying. Could work out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RushHour said:

Yeah, but I'm a big fan of getting your guy, even if it means overpaying. Could work out. 

I think he was being sarcastic. 

You gave away a bunch of "meh" for an RB1. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Zyphros said:

10 team, 1QB 3RB 5WR 2TE plus 2 flex spots (1 is superflex) along with full IDP rosters, I am defending champion.  

 

I traded away Golladay, Jordan Howard, Jerick McKinnon and a 2020 4th

I got David Johnson

 

Probably a higher price than needed to pay but I felt I needed a dominant RB and it upgrades my flex from Golladay to Chubb or Conner (however you look at it) 

Starting lineup on offense now is

Aaron Rodgers, Andrew Luck

DJ, Mixon, Conner, Chubb

Julio, MT, Keenan, JuJu, Evans

Ertz, OJ Howard

In a 10 team league guys like Howard/McKinnon are essentially worthless.  

You got DJ for Golliday.  You underpaid.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team .5 ppr SF 

Team A gets AJ Green

Team B gets Lockett and '19 1.07

 

Team A is win now, Team B is full rebuild. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team A gave up Harry, N'Keal NEP WR; Kumerow, Jake GBP WR; Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A

Team B gave up Andrews, Mark BAL TE; Henry, Hunter LAC TE; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

Just completed in my league. 1.5 TE Premium. Seems like a lot to give up for Harry.  But I am biased in favor of Henry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bub8a said:

12 team .5 ppr SF 

Team A gets AJ Green

Team B gets Lockett and '19 1.07

 

Team A is win now, Team B is full rebuild. 

I'm not positive Lockett won't outscore AJ this year. Why not get a pick on top?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SDJohnny said:

Team A gave up Harry, N'Keal NEP WR; Kumerow, Jake GBP WR; Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A

Team B gave up Andrews, Mark BAL TE; Henry, Hunter LAC TE; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

Just completed in my league. 1.5 TE Premium. Seems like a lot to give up for Harry.  But I am biased in favor of Henry. 

I think so, too. I am also much higher on Andrews than many people. Plus obviously the 2020 1st could be big.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SDJohnny said:

Team A gave up Harry, N'Keal NEP WR; Kumerow, Jake GBP WR; Year 2020 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team A

Team B gave up Andrews, Mark BAL TE; Henry, Hunter LAC TE; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

Just completed in my league. 1.5 TE Premium. Seems like a lot to give up for Harry.  But I am biased in favor of Henry. 

Henry > Harry
Andrews >> Kumerow
1st >>> 2nd

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ZWK said:

Henry > Harry
Andrews >> Kumerow
1st >>> 2nd

At absolute worst, Henry = Harry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

12 team .5ppr QRRWWTFFD

Gave 2.03, 2.10

got 1.09 (Hockenson)

 

gave 2020 3rd

got Gesicki

Edited by EthnicFury

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Roberts, Rams DST

Jake Butt, Eagles 

 

exciting friday trade. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This afternoon  not involved PPR

Damien Williams, Devin Funchess, Josh Rosen, Breshad Perriman and Round 3 (Overall Pick 30) 

Lamar Miller and Jarvis Landry 

 

 

Also Josh Doctson for a 5th

Edited by Gottabesweet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Gottabesweet said:

This afternoon  not involved PPR

Damien Williams, Devin Funchess, Josh Rosen, Breshad Perriman and Round 3 (Overall Pick 30) 

Lamar Miller and Jarvis Landry 

 

I like Landry more than Williams, so I’ll take that side.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 man .5 PPR full IDP

Team A got Dalton, Andy CIN QB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.05; Year 2020 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team B

Team B got Mayfield, Baker CLE QB; Year 2019 Draft Pick 5.08; Year 2020 Round 3 Draft Pick from Team A

 

Team C got Brees, Drew NOS QB

Team D got Allen, Josh BUF QB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, kyter1 said:

12 TM PPR

Gave: Woods, 4.01 and 2020 4th

Got: 2020 1st, 2.06

 

Seems pricey for Woods

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, kyter1 said:

12 TM PPR

Gave: Woods, 4.01 and 2020 4th

Got: 2020 1st, 2.06

 

Saw this and proposed almost the exact same thing. I think you came out ahead. Woods is a solid wr. under appreciated in general, but cant pass up those picks

Edited by Johnny B. Goode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kyter1 said:

12 TM PPR

Gave: Woods, 4.01 and 2020 4th

Got: 2020 1st, 2.06

 

I don't know if JJAW has risen up rookie boards since last month, but I can see him outperforming Woods next year and beyond. If you can get him at 2.06 and then if that 2020 1st hits it could be huge. Don't know who else I might like at 2.06 though. Maybe someone else falls. And I like Woods quite a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man people really hate young fantasy WR1's that don't have sexy names, don't they?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

20 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Man people really hate young fantasy WR1's that don't have sexy names, don't they?

Woods isnt sexy? Hes not Chubb but it's pretty close 

He has Kupp to share with. I dont think he repeats or increases his value in 2019. IMO hes a sell high

Edited by Johnny B. Goode
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Johnny B. Goode said:

 

Woods isnt sexy? Hes not Chubb but it's pretty close 

He has Kupp to share with. I dont think he repeats or increases his value in 2019. IMO hes a sell high

When a borderline WR1 is fetching WR3 prices, it's not really selling high.

As to Kupp...

In 8 games last year with Kupp, Woods averaged 17.74ppg
In 8 games last year without Kupp, Woods averaged 15.46ppg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

When a borderline WR1 is fetching WR3 prices, it's not really selling high.

As to Kupp...

In 8 games last year with Kupp, Woods averaged 17.74ppg
In 8 games last year without Kupp, Woods averaged 15.46ppg

you think you can get a 2020 1st and a 2nd rounder for a wr3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Johnny B. Goode said:

you think you can get a 2020 1st and a 2nd rounder for a wr3?

Landry, ARob, Lockett, Boyd, Davis are all being drafted as WR3's and have value around a 2020 1st if not a little more in some of their cases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, FreeBaGeL said:

Landry, ARob, Lockett, Boyd, Davis are all being drafted as WR3's and have value around a 2020 1st if not a little more in some of their cases.

possibly in a couple of those cases. I'd argue some of those could finish higher than Woods this year. 

You did just list off a lot of guys who finished wr2 last season, not wr3

FWIW DTC disagrees but that's fine. I dont think Woods finishes as a WR1 this season personally

Edited by Johnny B. Goode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If we are going to call Boyd, Lockett, Landry WR3s because of their ADP (even though they finished 2018 as wr2s; Corey Davis was 4 fp away from wr2) then we should call Woods a wr2 as he is WR18 per FBGs ADP consensus

DTC has Woods as WR24 with Davis ARob and Landry all ahead of him. If those guys are going for a 1st it looks like getting a 2nd in addition is great value for Woods

Edited by Johnny B. Goode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Johnny B. Goode said:

If we are going to call Boyd, Lockett, Landry WR3s because of their ADP (even though they finished 2018 as wr2s; Corey Davis was 4 fp away from wr2) then we should call Woods a wr2 as he is WR18 per FBGs ADP consensus

DTC has Woods as WR24 with Davis ARob and Landry all ahead of him. If those guys are going for a 1st it looks like getting a 2nd in addition is great value for Woods

Not sure where DTC gets its startup ADP data from.  Mizelle and FFPC both have Landry/Davis/ARob/Lockett/Boyd with ADP in the WR24-WR36 range.

On finish last year Davis/Godwin/Williams were all WR3's who pull similar value.  ARob was a WR4.  Lockett/Landry were both WR2's overall and WR3's in ppg (Woods does fall to early WR2 in ppg).

Anyway, WR1 at WR3 value was somewhat hyperbole (though it's arguable as seen above).  I think it's a bit crazy to see the reactions such as a random 1st and mid 2nd is "pricy" for a relatively young borderline WR1/WR2 and how the 12th WR in a weak class may outscore him this year alone (to be fair anyone "may" outscore anyone, but JJAW outscoring Woods isn't likely and if anyone wants to take even odds on that I'll wager just about any amount of coin).

Barring the euphemisms Woods just isn't a sexy enough name to pull in fair value for his recent production and situation going forward.  He's a talented guy who is the lead target in one of the best offenses in football that will probably be even more pass heavy this year.  He's a bad sell right now imo.

Edited by FreeBaGeL
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

 

Anyway, WR1 at WR3 value was somewhat hyperbole (though it's arguable as seen above).  I think it's a bit crazy to see the reactions such as a random 1st and mid 2nd is "pricy" for a relatively young borderline WR1/WR2 and how the 12th WR in a weak class may outscore him this year alone (to be fair anyone "may" outscore anyone, but JJAW outscoring Woods isn't likely and if anyone wants to take even odds on that I'll wager just about any amount of coin).

 

I said "next year" that JJAW might outscore him, but to be more specific I was referring to the 2020 season. No chance he outscores Woods this year outside of injuries. He is about the only guy at 2.06 that swings the value for me in that trade. But the random 1st is a different beast and it is definitely possible Woods ends up the better side in the deal. I certainly would pay a random 1st for him if I needed WRs. But not a 1st I thought would be early.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FreeBaGeL said:

 

Anyway, WR1 at WR3 value was somewhat hyperbole (though it's arguable as seen above).  I think it's a bit crazy to see the reactions such as a random 1st and mid 2nd is "pricy" for a relatively young borderline WR1/WR2 and how the 12th WR in a weak class may outscore him this year alone (to be fair anyone "may" outscore anyone, but JJAW outscoring Woods isn't likely and if anyone wants to take even odds on that I'll wager just about any amount of coin).

NFL took him 6th and I thought everyone considered this WR field to be strong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drake and Balage for Christian Kirk and 3.8

Team getting Kirk also traded Sutton and Jaylen Samuels for Aaron Jones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Sebowski said:

Drake and Balage for Christian Kirk and 3.8

Team getting Kirk also traded Sutton and Jaylen Samuels for Aaron Jones. 

 

If I look at this as Sutton, Drake, Balage, Samuels for Kirk and Aaron Jones I'd say Sutton is the best player in that deal. Samuels is undervalued as I do believe they will do some kind of rbbc. I'd probably take Kirk and Jones but it's pretty close 

ETA: DTC agrees. Slightly in favor of Kirk/Jones by the value of 2.7

Edited by Johnny B. Goode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team te premium ppr.

While on the clock of our rookie draft

Sent- 1.11(otc), 2.12, 2020 1st

Received- L. Bell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Run It Up said:

12 team te premium ppr.

While on the clock of our rookie draft

Sent- 1.11(otc), 2.12, 2020 1st

Received- L. Bell

Assuming a late 2020 1st this is pretty close. In favor of Bell by about 2.6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rockchild said:

Christian McCaffrey 

For 

Darius Guice, AJ Brown, 2020 1st, 2020 2nd 

Going off DTC for this one too... The guy getting McCaffery can only make this a wash..

 if that 1st/2nd is anything higher than a low pick in the round, the other guy got the better deal easy.

 

That being said, from a pure personal standpoint I'd probably make this deal for McCaffery too. In fact, I may propose it in my league

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Johnny B. Goode said:

Going off DTC for this one too... The guy getting McCaffery can only make this a wash..

 if that 1st/2nd is anything higher than a low pick in the round, the other guy got the better deal easy.

 

That being said, from a pure personal standpoint I'd probably make this deal for McCaffery too. In fact, I may propose it in my league

Yeah, sometimes you have to overpay to get these studs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.