What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

Thanks guys, I couldn’t pass up the picks. Sony was a bench warmer so I’m sure i’ll get a better option with the picks.

Tex

Superflex (start ten on offense)

Jones, Daniel NYG QB and Pettis, Dante SFO WR for
Hill, Justice BAL RB and Davis, Corey TEN WR

Superflex (start ten on offense)

Jones, Daniel NYG QB and Pettis, Dante SFO WR for
Hill, Justice BAL RB and Davis, Corey TEN WR
Tough one. Don't mind betting against Daniel but hard to bet for Corey. Guess you gotta hope Hill hits. Think this is pretty fair and can go either way based on each owner's bias. If the guy getting Jones is thin at QB I can see taking the gamble.

10 team 1QB 3RB 5WR 2TE plus 2 offensive flex spots (1 superflex) along with full IDP even though that's not really relevant

I traded away:  Shady McCoy and a 2020 2nd (was league champ last year)

I got: Mariota and a 2020 4th

All I had was Rodgers/Luck.  But it goes into my philosophy for that league, I don't believe in investing heavily into QB's unless its with draft picks, I won't trade big pieces for them.  Rosters and starting requirements seem too big to me to give up a lot just for a QB.  

I'm probably still a favorite to win the league again.  

12tm PPR

Gave: Barkley, Fournette, Gabriel

Got: Tyreek, Gurley, Freeman, '20 2nd (guessing 13-16 range)

Not super sure how I feel about it... I have Henderson rostered as well FWIW

12tm PPR

Barkley pretty easy IMO but if gurley bounces back that might change

Devin Singletary, AJ green, Christian Kirk, 3rd 

For

David Johnson, Robert Foster, jonnu Smith

Normal 12 team ppr

12tm PPR

I don't trust Tyreek or Gurley. I love Barkley.

Barkley side by a lot.

I've been offered Curtis Samuel for james Washington straight up. I already have juju and Dionte Johnson as well. Feel I should be jumping on this, any thoughts?

In a 10 teamer

traded 1.4 and a 2020 3rd rd pick

for 2.7 and a 2020 1st rd pick (playoff team for sure, outside chance to win it all)

Done this morning

12 team PPR

Team A gives: 

• Sony Michel, Christian Kirk, 2020 1st (Team A won last season)
Team B gives:

• Derrius Guice, Corey Davis, Marquez Valdes-Scantling

Last edited by a moderator:
Done this morning

12 team PPR

Team A gives: 

Team B gives:

Michel Kirk side, but I'm sky high on Michel and think Guice is way overrated.

Probably more of a deep keeper

0.5 PPR, IDP where we keep 15 then do a 15 round vet/rookie redraft

Team A gives:

Ito Smith/14th round redraft pick

Team B gives

Irv Smith/10th round redraft pick

Done this morning

12 team PPR

Team A gives: 

Team B gives:

I'd take Michel side personally even w/o a high PPR ceiling unless White, Harris and possibly Burkhead go down. It'd take a perfect storm like what happened for Dion Lewis a couple years ago for Michel to be an elite PPR option at RB IMO.

I don't want anything to do with Washington in the near future.Line is terrible. And breaking in a rookie QB who IMO has a lot of work to do to deal with NFL speed.

Holy mother of picks.  I feel like team B makes out like a bandit.  Plenty of QB talent coming down the pipeline in the next 2 years.
I agree,  but just to play devils advocate Team A is definitely a nice up and coming team. He will certainly be a playoff team this year, and I would expect for years to come he’ll be competing right there around the top 4. How much would it change your mind if all all those 1sts are 1.05 or later? And we are talking about two and three years out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree,  but just to play devils advocate Team A is definitely a nice up and coming team. He will certainly be a playoff team this year, and I would expect for years to come he’ll be competing right there around the top 4. How much would it change your mind if all all those 1sts are 1.05 or later? 
I figured this was a pretty competitive team. You still click accept before they change their mind.

I figured this was a pretty competitive team. You still click accept before they change their mind.
His other QBs before the trade were Russell, Mariota, Rosen and Tannehill. So I certainly understand him wanting to add another, because both the Tennessee situation and Rosen’s are questionable. If Kyler’s the next Wilson, I actually think he wins this. If he’s just an average qb, he’ll lose it in a landslide. 

He needs to start exercising and eating healthy so he lives to collect those last picks.
Yeah, that’s the thing for me. Yes, it’s a lot of picks, including three firsts. But they’re so far out! So much can change in that span of time. And he just received a guy that can eventually be a top 5 fantasy quarterback, in a two QB league. The more I look at it, the more I actually like it. 

Yeah, that’s the thing for me. Yes, it’s a lot of picks, including three firsts. But they’re so far out! So much can change in that span of time. And he just received a guy that can eventually be a top 5 fantasy quarterback, in a two QB league. The more I look at it, the more I actually like it. 
I'm surprised your league can trade out picks that far away - seems like it could be dangerous. If that guy was to leave the league who wants a team that has no firsts or seconds in the next four drafts?

I'm surprised your league can trade out picks that far away - seems like it could be dangerous. If that guy was to leave the league who wants a team that has no firsts or seconds in the next four drafts?
I think 2023 was where it was capped. It’s a good question, but hopefully one we won’t have to deal with haha. We’ve all became pretty close and haven’t had any issues with anyone leaving or wanting to leave for four years now. 

Not proud of it but traded away Callaway in one of my PPR dynasty leagues for Fairbairn, but I HAD to get a kicker and make a drop so figured I'd at least trade for one of the better kickers that last few years. 

Three way trade in a 12 team PPR SF

Team A gets Ridley

Team B gets Fuller and Singletary

Team C gets Coleman and Breida

For me personally, I was Team A and it goes:

Gave Singletary Coleman and Breida

Got Ridley

I remain a Singletary truther but have been adamant that I would exit if I could get a 1st or that value back in player(s) that I am in on. Ridley fit the bill

14 team PPR, some recent ones:

Gave: Deebo Samuel, Wayne Gallman

Got: Dallas Goedurt, Gio Bernard

Gave: Darren Waller

Got: John Brown

14 team PPR, some recent ones:

Gave: Deebo Samuel, Wayne Gallman

Got: Dallas Goedurt, Gio Bernard
I think you'll regret that one. Goedert looks okay, but not special, and the value ceiling for TEs is pretty low if they aren't special.  Bernard is a JAG and Deebo has a lot of potential. I'm trying to add Deebo to teams before he gets a chance to flash too much because I think his price will only rise.

I do like the John Brown trade though. Probably the best WR on that roster and could be poised for a decent year.

I think you'll regret that one. Goedert looks okay, but not special, and the value ceiling for TEs is pretty low if they aren't special.  Bernard is a JAG and Deebo has a lot of potential. I'm trying to add Deebo to teams before he gets a chance to flash too much because I think his price will only rise.

I do like the John Brown trade though. Probably the best WR on that roster and could be poised for a decent year.

Yeah, I like Deebo too and knew you'd hate that one lol. I've thought Goedurt makes it look smooth and easy every time he's gotten chances, even if he's not a freakish athlete. More importantly though, I'm the Ertz owner and I've gotten used to having that advantage. It was a bit of a luxury trade, I'll admit. But there aren't many elite TE's with a legit handcuff (hell there aren't many elite TEs period--true difference makers that is) who could also be a low end starter on his own. 

Users who are viewing this thread