What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (4 Viewers)

12 team, non-ppr, Keep 12

my team stinks (10th place). I’m Building for next year. Other team is currently in playoff hunt  

gave: Deebo Samuel, John Ross, Jordan Howard, 2020 5th

got: Kerryon Johnson, Ty Johnson, Cobb, 2020 1st (1.7-1.12 range)

this gives me 3 2020 1st and I’m desperate to build my WRs

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR dynasty 

Gave:  Gurley and 2 2nds in 2020 (both likely late picks)

Got: Jacobs and 1st in 2020 (likely early pick) 

Woke up to that offer and felt it was a festivus miracle! 
Happy festivus! I'ma Gurley truther but I'd snap accept that. Wow. 

12 team, non-ppr, Keep 12

my team stinks (10th place). I’m Building for next year. Other team is currently in playoff hunt  

gave: Deebo Samuel, John Ross, Jordan Howard, 2020 5th

got: Kerryon Johnson, Ty Johnson, Cobb, 2020 1st (1.7-1.12 range)

this gives me 3 2020 1st and I’m desperate to build my WRs
I like it for you, but I'd try and flip kerryon for a 1st too

Holy crap.  Juju side by a MILE.  You got more than a 1st for free, because Juju >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Henry. 

No hyperbole. 
If your going for the playoffs getting a young stud rb for a wr  that won’t  help this year, has seriously declined in value, and a middling first seems ok to me.

Henry is 25 folks 

If your going for the playoffs getting a young stud rb for a wr  that won’t  help this year, has seriously declined in value, and a middling first seems ok to me.

Henry is 25 folks 
I'm with you. Like Henry side. We're seeing JuJu floor with no AB and no Big Ben. i.e. the majority of his remaining NFL career. Not sure how he's still holding so much value.

lol...but you know the career outcome of that first round pick?

i think it’s fair value, probably keep first for me
I’m saying that he hasn’t shown me nearly enough yet to give up a first round pick for him. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

I’m saying that he hasn’t shown me nearly enough yet to give up a first round pick for him. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.
I get what you’re saying, but think the incredible start he’s had has shown a lot.  Followed up on the preseason buzz.  If the pick is back of first I’d be really tempted.  Haskins implosion and Mclaurin getting dinged up have held him back the past few games, probably last buying opportunity.

Henry is 25 folks 

I'm with you. Like Henry side. We're seeing JuJu floor with no AB and no Big Ben. i.e. the majority of his remaining NFL career. Not sure how he's still holding so much value.
Yeah I mean I like the Henry side of the deal as well but I moved him for Juju because he is 22 and will continue to get better. I'm not competing with this team this year and I have three 2020 1sts now. I agree we are seeing Juju's floor. But I think it's only up from here. Still some question marks there for sure.

I am in that league. Here is what was turned down- Davante Adams for Godwin and Justice Hill. The counter was Godwin and a 4th for Adams for and Josh Jacobs and then this goes through. It is so annoying. 

For context here is what he asked for Mahomes before he traded him- Jacobs, AJ Brown, and 2 first round picks.  Then gave him away for nothing. I have a top team, but am leaving after this season. I am retiring from FF. 

Hahaha... I have a hard time leaving a league like this, but I understand. Good luck for the rest of your final season, then.

That particular guy is just bizarre though... it's like he's addicted to trading and half of them make no sense. Lots of absurd overasks and then complete giveaways, too. I don't get it. 

12 Team 1PPR SuperFlex League. Team was getting a little older and out of playoff contention, so it looks like I am rebuilding after today!

Trade 1:
Gave: Julio Jones, Brian Hill, Mike Geisicki 
Received: Corey Davis, 2020 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Teddy Bridgewater, LeSean McCoy (picks likely 1.07-1.12 range)

Trade 2:
Gave: Damian Williams, LeSean McCoy
Received: 2020 2nd, 3rd (picks likely 2.09-2.12 range)

Trade 3:
Gave: Melvin Gordon, TreQuan Smith, LA Rams DEF
Received: AJ Brown, 2020 1st, 2nd, Devin Funchess, Lamar Miller (fighting for last playoff spot)

Team is now well stocked with 2020 draft fun coupons

Zealots IDP PPR

Gave: OJ Howard

Got: Tyler Eifert, Dawson Knox, 2020 4th

That's enough of that. I'll roll with Brate/Delanie he rest of this year.

Can't imagine doing this, because it's not like Knox is getting some big target share or anything. Would rather wait on OJ. Especially at the cost of an extra roster spot. 
We are talking dynasty here, right? OJ is getting ZERO target share. And I think he's proven who he really is. This IS year three...

I know it's hard to cut bait, but guys like Howard are a tease.

We are talking dynasty here, right? OJ is getting ZERO target share. And I think he's proven who he really is. This IS year three...

Not trying to be a jerk but in 2018 he put up over 500 yards and 5TDs in only 10 games played as a second year TE.  How is that bad?  If that’s who he is, then he just needs a change of scenery. I’ll gladly sit on him another year and wait for him to move on to a better situation. 

I'm just saying I don't think Knox is some greater guarantee to hit either, so this is imo a poor return. 

Howard is a disappointment this season, but he's 25 with an incredible pedigree and has flashed a ton. Knox is a mid-round pick with plenty of his own flaws.

To use your own words, we are talking dynasty here, right? 

Zealots IDP PPR

Maybe I'm just going to be stubborn, but OJ Howard will die on my teams as a Bucc and I'll always hope.  Or he'll go to a new team and bust there and then I can finally give up when his value is 0.  It's already pretty close to 0 but until I see him do bad on a team that actually uses him, I won't get rid of him.  

I mean, I'm fine bailing on Howard. I just would want something I consider more valuable in return. But that's the beauty of dynasty and why trades get done

Took place in my league last night.  10 team PPR Superflex.  

Team A sends: Ezekiel Elliott, Phillip Lindsay

Team B sends: Kerryon Johnson, Miles Sanders, 2020 1st (likely 7-10)

Felt like even if he's entering a rebuild the Elliott owner would be selling low on the deal if Lindsay wasn't included.  Add him in and it's a head scratcher.  

Are you guys accepting new owners?

Kerryon Johnson/Miles Sanders don't equal Ezekiel Elliott's production.  Unless I am getting gobs of picks, I think I'll keep the guy with a bigger role in a better offense than the other 2.

Are you guys accepting new owners?

Kerryon Johnson/Miles Sanders don't equal Ezekiel Elliott's production.  Unless I am getting gobs of picks, I think I'll keep the guy with a bigger role in a better offense than the other 2.
It's funny because this is a long time league (2008-present) with high school buddies/teammates.  The owner who shipped Elliott is usually very stingy and hard to deal with.  I will say the league owner's are generally pretty sharp, just not a high water mark for the guy giving away Elliott.  I hadn't even considered throwing an offer, now I'm kicking myself because with two 2020 1sts I might've been able to beat that price.  

Just had another one in the same league.

Team A (squad that just added Elliott in a fleecing): Sent Parris Campbell and 2020 2nd (likely 7-10)

Team B sends: Jarvis Landry

Team B had been shopping Landry unsuccessfully for a while.  

Felt like even if he's entering a rebuild the Elliott owner would be selling low on the deal if Lindsay wasn't included.  Add him in and it's a head scratcher.  
*removes puke from stomach via mouth cavity*

This only makes sense If Team A is Miles Sanders. 

You might want to ask Deandre Hopkins or TY Hilton about this one.  QB situations change fast in the NFL, and all it takes is a solid improvement for a stud to get back to normal or a budding guy to, well, bud.  The sky was falling for TY Hilton right up until it wasn't because turns out downgrading from Luck to Brissett wasn't really a downgrade for him getting the ball.  DJ Chark, Golden Tate, Amari Cooper, John Brown, Christian Kirk have all seen QB upgrades that have boosted their long term outlooks either through changing teams themselves or internal team changes.  The future for any LAR WR was bleak just a couple years ago and now Goff's a kingmaker. 

Talent trumps all, no more so than at WR.  I'm buying all day at reduced prices here and giving up Henry for Juju would be easy unless that was a starting spot on a very thin contender roster.

Wow. That’s really bad. 

Anyone ever go back and look at trades you did earlier in the season and just cringe? I am about 99% sure had I NOT made this trade, my team would be undefeated right now. Check this out. 

Traded: Lamar Jackson and 1.6 (pick was used on Harry, who I probably would have taken there too for the record)
Received: 1.9, 1.12, 2.9 (which ended up being Samuel, Henderson, and Justice Hill) 

What made this so bad was that I figured I could trade Jackson because I had Andrew Luck as my starter....oops. So I've had to play Winston and Daniel Jones this season and while I'm definitely playoff bound and as of today would have a bye, this team would be LOADED with Lamar. I just didn't see what was coming.  :bag:

10 team Superflex .5 PPR 

Team A (9-2): sends late 2020 1st, John Brown, Jamaal Williams

Team B (5-6): sends Tyler Lockett

Team A has Wilson and is defending champion. Team B is not making playoffs and looking to next year. 

Zealots IDP PPR

I think the most valuable piece in this trade was your trade partner’s freed-up roster spot.

Think I’d have tried to trade for just a pick (and a roster spot) instead.  No way to get a 3rd?  Even 2021?

I think the most valuable piece in this trade was your trade partner’s freed-up roster spot.

Think I’d have tried to trade for just a pick (and a roster spot) instead.  No way to get a 3rd?  Even 2021?
It's zealots. There's 51 spots.

Nobody likes Knox? I think the arrow points up there.

swung two deals in an effort to go for it in 2019 in a ppr superflex 

Got: Gurley (needed a rb bad), Tyrell Williams

Gave: Hockenson, J. Hill, JJAW, Stidham

Got: Landry, Driskel

Gave: Isabella, Preston Williams 

Playoffs are starting ... 12 Team PPR 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/2Flex 

I gave up TY Hilton, Robert Woods and 2020 late 1st (~ 1.9-1.11 range)

I got Davane Adams, 2020 3rd (late)

The uncertainty of both my WR's was part of my concern, but we have been discussing this deal for a few weeks... 

Playoffs are starting ... 12 Team PPR 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/2Flex 

I gave up TY Hilton, Robert Woods and 2020 late 1st (~ 1.9-1.11 range)

I got Davane Adams, 2020 3rd (late)

The uncertainty of both my WR's was part of my concern, but we have been discussing this deal for a few weeks... 
Steep price for Adams. I'll take Hilton, Woods and the first.

Steep price for Adams. I'll take Hilton, Woods and the first.
Agreed.  My WR group had too much uncertainty this week....  Lockett is still questionable to play and with Sanu is now out "several weeks", Hilton has not been cleared to play tonight.... Woods will not be back at LAR facility until Monday at the earliest.... and the trade deadline is 5 pm today! 

It leaves my WR Core: Lockett, Adams, Sanu, Dem Thomas, T Gabriel and A Erickson but since it's only start 2 WR... I needed now.. I have quality RB &TE for flex options.  I would have had to start Dem Thomas & Taylor Gabriel in the playoffs...  not a promising forecast! 

ETA:  Trade Analyzer Data -->  I gave 3027 value, I got 2955 value.  I can live with that! 

So I've eluded to this trade in a few threads and largely avoided posting it because the commish frequents this forum and I didnt want it to turn into a problem on the forum. However I really want the opinions of this group. 

After making this trade the commish said we either had to pay 2020 dues (not anywhere in the rules) or be immediately kicked out and trade vetoed. He said I was "trading away 3 studs and receiving two 2nds and a bunch of castaways"

I had every intention of coming back in 2020, however I'm not a fan of making up rules on the fly because an inner circle of the commish and 1st and 2nd place had an issue with the trade. My trade partner and I traded back, and needless to say decided to not come back.

Got: Lockett, Daniel Jones, Westbrook, Tate, two 2020 2nds

Gave: Godwin, Adams, Wentz

My reasoning: I like Godwin, but he was a must for my trade partner. Prior to this trade he had 2 pretty big stinkers and.hia stock seemed to be falling. I wanted Lockett and he wanted Godwin. Godwin and Lockett arent too far off and I like Locketts long term situation way better than Godwin (what if TB drafts the next Mariota?? Or signs him!?!?). I feel Lockett will finish ranked higher than Godwin. I explained this to the league and the commish

Adams' toe gets me nervous, and his season has been largely disappointing. Sure, he could go for more in some leagues but nobody in this league gave me anything for him. The best offer I got from someone else was a single late 1st. His situation long term isnt that great either with Rodgers and himself getting older. In the end, his toe has me extremely nervous

Wentz is a bum. Jones isnt much lower, and I think he will finish higher than Wentz as well. Why the commish called him a stud is beyond me. 

Westbrook was doing quite well before getting hurt. I think hes a really good target ROS. He was averaging 11.1 fp/g prior to getting hurt. We have a lot of flex players and he was better than who I was flexing at the time (corey davis)

Tate has been averaging 15.7 points per game this year. Again, he would have been a flex play for me, better than Hockenson, J. Samuels, Frank Gore- which were my flex options with Preston Williams out for the year. 

I firmly believed this made my team better. The commish and his inner circle felt it was collusive (I can honestly say it was not, I really like the guys I was getting and felt I'd finish better end of season with those 4 than the 3 I was giving up)

Full disclosures: the commish knows all of the people in this league through another forum or other leagues. My trade partner and I only know each other. I had played in 1 league last year with the commish. 

Users who are viewing this thread