Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2019 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

23 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

WTF I would absolutely get laughed at if I offered this for Chubb. Congrats.

was his offer

I had a couple 1sts, asked if 1 would get it done to take his temperature. He said would need to be a 1st+, which is fair. Expected to be asked for both 1sts. I asked what the + needed to be, he said at least another player. Ok, vague but fair.

I asked him to give me some sort of range or idea of what type of player, he just responded with 'gallup'. Who is my 5th or maybe 6th receiver. I just sent it hoping he wasnt joking.

I think he thought he was being cheeky by moving on before hunt comes back. I wouldve probably given him both 1sts (mid and late*)  if he asked, even with this draft class. I dont think hunt is a long term threat, and even in the short term if he is, this is still probably the cheapest i could acquire him for. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Pwingles said:

was his offer

I had a couple 1sts, asked if 1 would get it done to take his temperature. He said would need to be a 1st+, which is fair. Expected to be asked for both 1sts. I asked what the + needed to be, he said at least another player. Ok, vague but fair.

I asked him to give me some sort of range or idea of what type of player, he just responded with 'gallup'. Who is my 5th or maybe 6th receiver. I just sent it hoping he wasnt joking.

I think he thought he was being cheeky by moving on before hunt comes back. I wouldve probably given him both 1sts (mid and late*)  if he asked, even with this draft class. I dont think hunt is a long term threat, and even in the short term if he is, this is still probably the cheapest i could acquire him for. 

At least he kept his word.  I have had owners do something similar and then you send what they asked for and they back out having "2nd thoughts"....probably because I send them exactly what they asked for they thought they missed something..............and this isn't in cases like yours where it is a severe underpay.  Sometimes its an overpay (in my estimation) but I was willing to do it because i really wanted my guy. 

Zealots IDP PPR

Gave: Mark Ingram, TY Hilton

Got: 2020 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Won it all last year but age & injury has caught up with me this year. Time to start over again.

33 minutes ago, deadlyrange0321 said:

12 team PPR QB/RB/WR/TE/3 FLEX

Team A trades:

2020 1st (currently pegged at 10th)

Team B trades:

Terry McLaurin 

The first pretty easily. Who knows what McLaurin is really going to be.

1 hour ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Zealots IDP PPR

Gave: Mark Ingram, TY Hilton

Got: 2020 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th

Won it all last year but age & injury has caught up with me this year. Time to start over again.

I think it's a little light, but if those are early picks, I like it.

• Like 1

Not involved but this one was big. 

12 Team PPR

Start QB/2RB/3WR/FLX/TE

Team A is 2-8 and Team B is 6-4 

Team A Receives:

Derrick Henry

Dallas Goedert

2020 1st(projected 7-12)

2020 2nd (projected 5-8)

2020 2nd (projected 8-12)

Team B Receives:

David Johnson

George Kittle

I like it for Team A personally, but that's because I'm really high on this draft class and Goedert's future. 

26 minutes ago, Nucker101 said:

Not involved but this one was big. 

12 Team PPR

Start QB/2RB/3WR/FLX/TE

Team A is 2-8 and Team B is 6-4 

Team A Receives:

Derrick Henry

Dallas Goedert

2020 1st(projected 7-12)

2020 2nd (projected 5-8)

2020 2nd (projected 8-12)

Team B Receives:

David Johnson

George Kittle

I like it for Team A personally, but that's because I'm really high on this draft class and Goedert's future. 

I love Kittle, but I'll take the other side.  I would sell DJ so hard if I had him in dynasty right now.

• Like 1

10-team PPR.  

I didn't want to deal Montgomery, but....

Montgomery

for

Ertz, Latavius Murray, late 2020 1st

I own Kamara and also have Gordon, Ingram, David Johnson (yikes), Chase Edmonds, Jamaal Williams.  Loaded at TE now with Kittle, Ertz, Andrews, OJ.  

On 11/13/2019 at 11:20 AM, ghostguy123 said:

FFPC

Chris Carson

For

David Johnson, 2nd rounder and a 3rd rounder (both will be early round)

Feels weird to say, but I'll take Carson here

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, TheBottomLine said:

10-team PPR.  

I didn't want to deal Montgomery, but....

Montgomery

for

Ertz, Latavius Murray, late 2020 1st

I own Kamara and also have Gordon, Ingram, David Johnson (yikes), Chase Edmonds, Jamaal Williams.  Loaded at TE now with Kittle, Ertz, Andrews, OJ.  

You killed it, not sure on the hesitancy 

1 hour ago, barackdhouse said:

FFPC

I gave Derrick Henry, 2020 3rd

I got Juju, 2020 1st (playoff team but middling, and not from the new Henry owner)

Holy crap.  Juju side by a MILE.  You got more than a 1st for free, because Juju >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Henry. 

No hyperbole. 

• Like 2

12 team PPR dynasty 

Gave:  Gurley and 2 2nds in 2020 (both likely late picks)

Got: Jacobs and 1st in 2020 (likely early pick) 

Woke up to that offer and felt it was a festivus miracle! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ffmail4me said:

12 team PPR dynasty 

Like your return... a lot. Not sure what the other owner is seeing there. 

12 team, non-ppr, Keep 12

my team stinks (10th place). I’m Building for next year. Other team is currently in playoff hunt  

gave: Deebo Samuel, John Ross, Jordan Howard, 2020 5th

got: Kerryon Johnson, Ty Johnson, Cobb, 2020 1st (1.7-1.12 range)

this gives me 3 2020 1st and I’m desperate to build my WRs

Edited by joey

7 hours ago, ffmail4me said:

12 team PPR dynasty 

Happy festivus! I'ma Gurley truther but I'd snap accept that. Wow. 

3 hours ago, joey said:

12 team, non-ppr, Keep 12

my team stinks (10th place). I’m Building for next year. Other team is currently in playoff hunt  

gave: Deebo Samuel, John Ross, Jordan Howard, 2020 5th

got: Kerryon Johnson, Ty Johnson, Cobb, 2020 1st (1.7-1.12 range)

this gives me 3 2020 1st and I’m desperate to build my WRs

I like it for you, but I'd try and flip kerryon for a 1st too

• Like 2

8 hours ago, King of the Jungle said:

Like your return... a lot. Not sure what the other owner is seeing there. 

Maybe he just woke up from a year long coma and sending that offer was the first thing he did?

• Laughing 1

12 Team NonPPR

Team A gives Guice/Mike Davis

Team B gives DJ Moore/Damien Harris

On 11/13/2019 at 2:59 PM, kutta said:

The first pretty easily. Who knows what McLaurin is really going to be.

lol...but you know the career outcome of that first round pick?

i think it’s fair value, probably keep first for me

12 hours ago, kittenmittens said:

Holy crap.  Juju side by a MILE.  You got more than a 1st for free, because Juju >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Henry. 

No hyperbole. 

If your going for the playoffs getting a young stud rb for a wr  that won’t  help this year, has seriously declined in value, and a middling first seems ok to me.

Henry is 25 folks 

Edited by djmich

14 minutes ago, djmich said:

If your going for the playoffs getting a young stud rb for a wr  that won’t  help this year, has seriously declined in value, and a middling first seems ok to me.

Henry is 25 folks 

I'm with you. Like Henry side. We're seeing JuJu floor with no AB and no Big Ben. i.e. the majority of his remaining NFL career. Not sure how he's still holding so much value.

1 hour ago, The Captain said:

12 Team NonPPR

Team A gives Guice/Mike Davis

Team B gives DJ Moore/Damien Harris

DJ Moore side. He’s starting to hit his stride, and he’s still so young. I’m not sure Guice ever makes a considerable impact at this point. 

56 minutes ago, djmich said:

lol...but you know the career outcome of that first round pick?

i think it’s fair value, probably keep first for me

I’m saying that he hasn’t shown me nearly enough yet to give up a first round pick for him. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

7 minutes ago, kutta said:

I’m saying that he hasn’t shown me nearly enough yet to give up a first round pick for him. Sorry if that wasn’t clear.

I get what you’re saying, but think the incredible start he’s had has shown a lot.  Followed up on the preseason buzz.  If the pick is back of first I’d be really tempted.  Haskins implosion and Mclaurin getting dinged up have held him back the past few games, probably last buying opportunity.

1 hour ago, djmich said:

Henry is 25 folks 

1 hour ago, tombonneau said:

I'm with you. Like Henry side. We're seeing JuJu floor with no AB and no Big Ben. i.e. the majority of his remaining NFL career. Not sure how he's still holding so much value.

Yeah I mean I like the Henry side of the deal as well but I moved him for Juju because he is 22 and will continue to get better. I'm not competing with this team this year and I have three 2020 1sts now. I agree we are seeing Juju's floor. But I think it's only up from here. Still some question marks there for sure.

On 11/11/2019 at 11:20 AM, Ratbone said:

I am in that league. Here is what was turned down- Davante Adams for Godwin and Justice Hill. The counter was Godwin and a 4th for Adams for and Josh Jacobs and then this goes through. It is so annoying. 

On 11/11/2019 at 5:43 PM, Ratbone said:

For context here is what he asked for Mahomes before he traded him- Jacobs, AJ Brown, and 2 first round picks.  Then gave him away for nothing. I have a top team, but am leaving after this season. I am retiring from FF. 

Hahaha... I have a hard time leaving a league like this, but I understand. Good luck for the rest of your final season, then.

That particular guy is just bizarre though... it's like he's addicted to trading and half of them make no sense. Lots of absurd overasks and then complete giveaways, too. I don't get it. 

12 Team 1PPR SuperFlex League. Team was getting a little older and out of playoff contention, so it looks like I am rebuilding after today!

Trade 1:
Gave: Julio Jones, Brian Hill, Mike Geisicki 
Received: Corey Davis, 2020 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, Teddy Bridgewater, LeSean McCoy (picks likely 1.07-1.12 range)

Trade 2:
Gave: Damian Williams, LeSean McCoy
Received: 2020 2nd, 3rd (picks likely 2.09-2.12 range)

Trade 3:
Gave: Melvin Gordon, TreQuan Smith, LA Rams DEF
Received: AJ Brown, 2020 1st, 2nd, Devin Funchess, Lamar Miller (fighting for last playoff spot)

Team is now well stocked with 2020 draft fun coupons

• Like 1

Zealots IDP PPR

Gave: OJ Howard

Got: Tyler Eifert, Dawson Knox, 2020 4th

That's enough of that. I'll roll with Brate/Delanie he rest of this year.

Zealots IDP PPR

Can't imagine doing this, because it's not like Knox is getting some big target share or anything. Would rather wait on OJ. Especially at the cost of an extra roster spot. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, ConnSKINS26 said:

Can't imagine doing this, because it's not like Knox is getting some big target share or anything. Would rather wait on OJ. Especially at the cost of an extra roster spot. 

We are talking dynasty here, right? OJ is getting ZERO target share. And I think he's proven who he really is. This IS year three...

I know it's hard to cut bait, but guys like Howard are a tease.

Edited by Andy Dufresne

32 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

We are talking dynasty here, right? OJ is getting ZERO target share. And I think he's proven who he really is. This IS year three...

Not trying to be a jerk but in 2018 he put up over 500 yards and 5TDs in only 10 games played as a second year TE.  How is that bad?  If that’s who he is, then he just needs a change of scenery. I’ll gladly sit on him another year and wait for him to move on to a better situation. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Andy Dufresne said:

I'm just saying I don't think Knox is some greater guarantee to hit either, so this is imo a poor return. 

Howard is a disappointment this season, but he's 25 with an incredible pedigree and has flashed a ton. Knox is a mid-round pick with plenty of his own flaws.

To use your own words, we are talking dynasty here, right? 

Edited by ConnSKINS26
  • Like 2

Zealots IDP PPR

Maybe I'm just going to be stubborn, but OJ Howard will die on my teams as a Bucc and I'll always hope.  Or he'll go to a new team and bust there and then I can finally give up when his value is 0.  It's already pretty close to 0 but until I see him do bad on a team that actually uses him, I won't get rid of him.  

• Like 3

I mean, I'm fine bailing on Howard. I just would want something I consider more valuable in return. But that's the beauty of dynasty and why trades get done

Edited by ConnSKINS26

3 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Zealots IDP PPR

But you got virtually nothing back?

11 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

But you got virtually nothing back?

Virtually nothing > nothing

Took place in my league last night.  10 team PPR Superflex.  

Team A sends: Ezekiel Elliott, Phillip Lindsay

Team B sends: Kerryon Johnson, Miles Sanders, 2020 1st (likely 7-10)

Felt like even if he's entering a rebuild the Elliott owner would be selling low on the deal if Lindsay wasn't included.  Add him in and it's a head scratcher.  

16 minutes ago, coachoneill said:

Are you guys accepting new owners?

Kerryon Johnson/Miles Sanders don't equal Ezekiel Elliott's production.  Unless I am getting gobs of picks, I think I'll keep the guy with a bigger role in a better offense than the other 2.

1 minute ago, TVT 0 N S T A said:

Are you guys accepting new owners?

Kerryon Johnson/Miles Sanders don't equal Ezekiel Elliott's production.  Unless I am getting gobs of picks, I think I'll keep the guy with a bigger role in a better offense than the other 2.

It's funny because this is a long time league (2008-present) with high school buddies/teammates.  The owner who shipped Elliott is usually very stingy and hard to deal with.  I will say the league owner's are generally pretty sharp, just not a high water mark for the guy giving away Elliott.  I hadn't even considered throwing an offer, now I'm kicking myself because with two 2020 1sts I might've been able to beat that price.  

Just had another one in the same league.

Team A (squad that just added Elliott in a fleecing): Sent Parris Campbell and 2020 2nd (likely 7-10)

Team B sends: Jarvis Landry

Team B had been shopping Landry unsuccessfully for a while.  

30 minutes ago, coachoneill said:

Felt like even if he's entering a rebuild the Elliott owner would be selling low on the deal if Lindsay wasn't included.  Add him in and it's a head scratcher.  

*removes puke from stomach via mouth cavity*

• Laughing 1

34 minutes ago, coachoneill said:

This only makes sense If Team A is Miles Sanders. 

• Laughing 1

8 minutes ago, tombonneau said:

This only makes sense If Team A is Miles Sanders. 

and even then I'd say he lacks self-awareness.

• Laughing 2

On 11/16/2019 at 9:58 AM, tombonneau said:

You might want to ask Deandre Hopkins or TY Hilton about this one.  QB situations change fast in the NFL, and all it takes is a solid improvement for a stud to get back to normal or a budding guy to, well, bud.  The sky was falling for TY Hilton right up until it wasn't because turns out downgrading from Luck to Brissett wasn't really a downgrade for him getting the ball.  DJ Chark, Golden Tate, Amari Cooper, John Brown, Christian Kirk have all seen QB upgrades that have boosted their long term outlooks either through changing teams themselves or internal team changes.  The future for any LAR WR was bleak just a couple years ago and now Goff's a kingmaker. 

Talent trumps all, no more so than at WR.  I'm buying all day at reduced prices here and giving up Henry for Juju would be easy unless that was a starting spot on a very thin contender roster.

2 hours ago, coachoneill said:

Wow. That’s really bad. 

Anyone ever go back and look at trades you did earlier in the season and just cringe? I am about 99% sure had I NOT made this trade, my team would be undefeated right now. Check this out. 

Traded: Lamar Jackson and 1.6 (pick was used on Harry, who I probably would have taken there too for the record)
Received: 1.9, 1.12, 2.9 (which ended up being Samuel, Henderson, and Justice Hill) 

What made this so bad was that I figured I could trade Jackson because I had Andrew Luck as my starter....oops. So I've had to play Winston and Daniel Jones this season and while I'm definitely playoff bound and as of today would have a bye, this team would be LOADED with Lamar. I just didn't see what was coming. :bag: