Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2019 IN-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Recommended Posts

10 team Superflex .5 PPR 

Team A (9-2): sends late 2020 1st, John Brown, Jamaal Williams

Team B (5-6): sends Tyler Lockett

Team A has Wilson and is defending champion. Team B is not making playoffs and looking to next year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Zealots IDP PPR

Gave: OJ Howard

Got: Tyler Eifert, Dawson Knox, 2020 4th

 

That's enough of that. I'll roll with Brate/Delanie he rest of this year.

I think the most valuable piece in this trade was your trade partner’s freed-up roster spot.

Think I’d have tried to trade for just a pick (and a roster spot) instead.  No way to get a 3rd?  Even 2021?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Arodin said:

I think the most valuable piece in this trade was your trade partner’s freed-up roster spot.

Think I’d have tried to trade for just a pick (and a roster spot) instead.  No way to get a 3rd?  Even 2021?

It's zealots. There's 51 spots.

Nobody likes Knox? I think the arrow points up there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

swung two deals in an effort to go for it in 2019 in a ppr superflex 

Got: Gurley (needed a rb bad), Tyrell Williams

Gave: Hockenson, J. Hill, JJAW, Stidham

 

Got: Landry, Driskel

Gave: Isabella, Preston Williams 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Dynasty PPR

Team A gives: David Johnson

Team B Gives: DJ Moore

 

Holy ####. I would take this and run so fast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Dynasty PPR

Team A gives: David Johnson

Team B Gives: DJ Moore

wow

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Which side?!

Moore

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, hispeedthinmint said:

Dynasty PPR

Team A gives: David Johnson

Team B Gives: DJ Moore

Jesus Christ. Why can’t I ever get these kind of deals. Moore by a hundred miles. 

  • Like 3
  • Laughing 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playoffs are starting ... 12 Team PPR 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/2Flex 

I gave up TY Hilton, Robert Woods and 2020 late 1st (~ 1.9-1.11 range)

I got Davane Adams, 2020 3rd (late)

The uncertainty of both my WR's was part of my concern, but we have been discussing this deal for a few weeks... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Birdie048 said:

Playoffs are starting ... 12 Team PPR 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/2Flex 

I gave up TY Hilton, Robert Woods and 2020 late 1st (~ 1.9-1.11 range)

I got Davane Adams, 2020 3rd (late)

The uncertainty of both my WR's was part of my concern, but we have been discussing this deal for a few weeks... 

Steep price for Adams. I'll take Hilton, Woods and the first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, tombonneau said:

Steep price for Adams. I'll take Hilton, Woods and the first.

Agreed.  My WR group had too much uncertainty this week....  Lockett is still questionable to play and with Sanu is now out "several weeks", Hilton has not been cleared to play tonight.... Woods will not be back at LAR facility until Monday at the earliest.... and the trade deadline is 5 pm today! 

It leaves my WR Core: Lockett, Adams, Sanu, Dem Thomas, T Gabriel and A Erickson but since it's only start 2 WR... I needed now.. I have quality RB &TE for flex options.  I would have had to start Dem Thomas & Taylor Gabriel in the playoffs...  not a promising forecast! 

 

ETA:  Trade Analyzer Data -->  I gave 3027 value, I got 2955 value.  I can live with that! 

Edited by Birdie048

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've eluded to this trade in a few threads and largely avoided posting it because the commish frequents this forum and I didnt want it to turn into a problem on the forum. However I really want the opinions of this group. 

After making this trade the commish said we either had to pay 2020 dues (not anywhere in the rules) or be immediately kicked out and trade vetoed. He said I was "trading away 3 studs and receiving two 2nds and a bunch of castaways"

I had every intention of coming back in 2020, however I'm not a fan of making up rules on the fly because an inner circle of the commish and 1st and 2nd place had an issue with the trade. My trade partner and I traded back, and needless to say decided to not come back.

Got: Lockett, Daniel Jones, Westbrook, Tate, two 2020 2nds

Gave: Godwin, Adams, Wentz

My reasoning: I like Godwin, but he was a must for my trade partner. Prior to this trade he had 2 pretty big stinkers and.hia stock seemed to be falling. I wanted Lockett and he wanted Godwin. Godwin and Lockett arent too far off and I like Locketts long term situation way better than Godwin (what if TB drafts the next Mariota?? Or signs him!?!?). I feel Lockett will finish ranked higher than Godwin. I explained this to the league and the commish

Adams' toe gets me nervous, and his season has been largely disappointing. Sure, he could go for more in some leagues but nobody in this league gave me anything for him. The best offer I got from someone else was a single late 1st. His situation long term isnt that great either with Rodgers and himself getting older. In the end, his toe has me extremely nervous

Wentz is a bum. Jones isnt much lower, and I think he will finish higher than Wentz as well. Why the commish called him a stud is beyond me. 

Westbrook was doing quite well before getting hurt. I think hes a really good target ROS. He was averaging 11.1 fp/g prior to getting hurt. We have a lot of flex players and he was better than who I was flexing at the time (corey davis)

Tate has been averaging 15.7 points per game this year. Again, he would have been a flex play for me, better than Hockenson, J. Samuels, Frank Gore- which were my flex options with Preston Williams out for the year. 

I firmly believed this made my team better. The commish and his inner circle felt it was collusive (I can honestly say it was not, I really like the guys I was getting and felt I'd finish better end of season with those 4 than the 3 I was giving up)

Full disclosures: the commish knows all of the people in this league through another forum or other leagues. My trade partner and I only know each other. I had played in 1 league last year with the commish. 

Edited by Dr. Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First off...and I just can't help myself here so it's me and not you:

Eluded = evaded

Alluded = hinted at

 

Second, I think you really out thought yourself in that trade and I'm not surprised that your league mates cried foul.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

So I've eluded to this trade in a few threads and largely avoided posting it because the commish frequents this forum and I didnt want it to turn into a problem on the forum. However I really want the opinions of this group. 

After making this trade the commish said we either had to pay 2020 dues (not anywhere in the rules) or be immediately kicked out and trade vetoed. He said I was "trading away 3 studs and receiving two 2nds and a bunch of castaways"

I had every intention of coming back in 2020, however I'm not a fan of making up rules on the fly because an inner circle of the commish and 1st and 2nd place had an issue with the trade. My trade partner and I traded back, and needless to say decided to not come back.

Got: Lockett, Daniel Jones, Westbrook, Tate, two 2020 2nds

Gave: Godwin, Adams, Wentz

My reasoning: I like Godwin, but he was a must for my trade partner. Prior to this trade he had 2 pretty big stinkers and.hia stock seemed to be falling. I wanted to move him. Godwin and Lockett arent too far off and I like Locketts long term situation way better than Godwin (what if TB drafts the next Mariota?? Or signs him!?!?). I feel Lockett will finish ranked higher than Godwin. I explained this to the league and the commish

Adams' toe gets me nervous, and his season has been largely disappointing. Sure, he could go for more in some leagues but nobody in this league gave me anything for him. The best offer I got from someone else was a single late 1st. His situation long term isnt that great either with Rodgers and himself getting older. In the end, his toe has me extremely nervous

Wentz is a bum. Jones isnt much lower, and I think he will finish higher than Wentz as well. Why the commish called him a stud is beyond me. 

Westbrook was doing quite well before getting hurt. I think hes a really good target ROS. He was averaging 11.1 fp/g prior to getting hurt. We have a lot of flex players and he was better than who I was flexing at the time (corey davis)

Tate has been averaging 15.7 points per game this year. Again, he would have been a flex play for me, better than Hockenson, J. Samuels, Frank Gore- which were my flex options with Preston Williams out for the year. 

I firmly believed this made my team better. The commish and his inner circle felt it was collusive. 

Full disclosures: the commish knows all of the people in this league through another forum or other leagues. My trade partner and I only know each other. I had played in 1 league last year with the commish. 

Three things stand out to me. One, the commish shouldn't have made up the rules on the fly regarding expecting 2020 payment, though it is somewhat standard for deposits to be paid when a trade is questionable or involves future picks. I don't think this is *that* bad, but I get your criticism of it.

Second, I wouldn't scream collusion when an imbalanced trade goes through. People use that word too loosely and the commish probably did, too. Imbalanced is worth talking about, but collusion is a whole other can of worms.

Third, this trade is garbage and it sucks. I absolutely understand we all evaluate players and situations differently, and I also acknowledge that sometimes we overthink things. I think you got a little over your skis with this one. No offense, you know I defend your position on here quite a bit and value your perspective. But I wouldn't come close to taking that entire Lockett side for *either* Godwin by himself or Adams by himself, and if I were a league member I'd be very vocal about it, short of saying "collusion". The QB debate doesn't move the needle either way for me. In a bubble I'd rather have Jones than Wentz but they are throw ins in this deal.

The value imbalance here is what makes this so bad. Dynastytradecalculator.com has this as 99.6 to 48.8, with both Godwin or Adams basically equalling the entire other side. This isn't even the 4 quarters vs 1 dollar debate. This is 4 quarters for 2 dollars and a quarter. Sorry.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

Got: Lockett, Daniel Jones, Westbrook, Tate, two 2020 2nds

Gave: Godwin, Adams, Wentz

In my assessment, Godwin and Adams are both potential top-10 WRs for a LONG time.  Lockett and Dede conceivably could be viewed similarly by some owner somewhere,  but their consensus value is a tier or two lower.  

Let’s call Wentz and Jones a wash.  Both are servicable starters, either could be great, both could flop.  Tate has been around long enough to be basically a solid bye week filler/bench depth, but doesn’t swing the needle much.

Do two 2nds make up the difference between two top-tier players and two lesser ones?  Not in my book.  I’d say you got fleeced and badly.

Rules should be written in advance and enforced uniformly, but that’s a separate topic.  In a ruleset where the Commissioner has veto authority over trades for reasons of “imbalance” I think reversing this is justifiable,  In a ruleset where collusion is the only ground then obviously not,

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a side note I wish the trade deadline hadn't come yet as it appears I might be able to buy Adams low. I absolutely think he is still a potential league winning difference maker. The toe injury hasn't helped. As for TD production, I think it is fair to say last year was a positive outlier and this year is a negative one. The FF playoffs are yet to come and Rodgers has been playing pretty good ball. I'm a little amazed people are talking about Adams like he is some scrub. Especially in dynasty. I get the redraft hesitation but I'm still starting him with confidence. Blown away I am even typing that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

 

The value imbalance here is what makes this so bad. Dynastytradecalculator.com has this as 99.6 to 48.8, with both Godwin or Adams basically equalling the entire other side. This isn't even the 4 quarters vs 1 dollar debate. This is 4 quarters for 2 dollars and a quarter. Sorry.

https://dynasty101.com/trade-calculator/ has it as 5754 to 2408. 

Dan Hindery's dynasty trade value chart has it as 39+38+24 to 30+7+5+18+8+8 or 101 to 76, which is a bit closer and assumes those 2nds are worth more than either Tate or Westbrook. Not sure that is true, but to each their own. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Devy League - a lot of the better players that are 2020 draft eligible are already on rosters, but both devy and reg. rookies can be taken in the rookie draft.

Team A got N'Keal Harry WR Patriots and a 2020 2nd (mid probably)

Team B got Zamir White RB Georgia and a 2020 1st (mid probably)

Edited by JohnnyU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah Dan, I’m almost willing to concede the possibility one could make a valid argument about Lockett and Godwin being a wash, but Godwin is four years younger. Then Adams is worth much more than the rest of that crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, barackdhouse said:

Three things stand out to me. One, the commish shouldn't have made up the rules on the fly regarding expecting 2020 payment, though it is somewhat standard for deposits to be paid when a trade is questionable or involves future picks. I don't think this is *that* bad, but I get your criticism of it.

Second, I wouldn't scream collusion when an imbalanced trade goes through. People use koithat word too loosely and the commish probably did, too. Imbalanced is worth talking about, but collusion is a whole other can of worms.

Third, this trade is garbage and it sucks. I absolutely understand we all evaluate players and situations differently, and I also acknowledge that sometimes we overthink things. I think you got a little over your skis with this one. No offense, you know I defend your position on here quite a bit and value your perspective. But I wouldn't come close to taking that entire Lockett side for *either* Godwin by himself or Adams by himself, and if I were a league member I'd be very vocal about it, short of saying "collusion". The QB debate doesn't move the needle either way for me. In a bubble I'd rather have Jones than Wentz but they are throw ins in this deal.

The value imbalance here is what makes this so bad. Dynastytradecalculator.com has this as 99.6 to 48.8, with both Godwin or Adams basically equalling the entire other side. This isn't even the 4 quarters vs 1 dollar debate. This is 4 quarters for 2 dollars and a quarter. Sorry.

 

1 hour ago, Arodin said:

In my assessment, Godwin and Adams are both potential top-10 WRs for a LONG time.  Lockett and Dede conceivably could be viewed similarly by some owner somewhere,  but their consensus value is a tier or two lower.  

Let’s call Wentz and Jones a wash.  Both are servicable starters, either could be great, both could flop.  Tate has been around long enough to be basically a solid bye week filler/bench depth, but doesn’t swing the needle much.

Do two 2nds make up the difference between two top-tier players and two lesser ones?  Not in my book.  I’d say you got fleeced and badly.

Rules should be written in advance and enforced uniformly, but that’s a separate topic.  In a ruleset where the Commissioner has veto authority over trades for reasons of “imbalance” I think reversing this is justifiable,  In a ruleset where collusion is the only ground then obviously not,

 

1 hour ago, barackdhouse said:

https://dynasty101.com/trade-calculator/ has it as 5754 to 2408. 

Dan Hindery's dynasty trade value chart has it as 39+38+24 to 30+7+5+18+8+8 or 101 to 76, which is a bit closer and assumes those 2nds are worth more than either Tate or Westbrook. Not sure that is true, but to each their own. 

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Shrugs said:

Yeah Dan, I’m almost willing to concede the possibility one could make a valid argument about Lockett and Godwin being a wash, but Godwin is four years younger. Then Adams is worth much more than the rest of that crap.

thank you all for the good responses. I can admit it's better long term for another team but I was trying to make a push for 2019. regardless, good thoughts here and I appreciate the discussion 

Edited by Dr. Dan
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JohnnyU said:

Devy League - a lot of the better players that are 2020 draft eligible are already on rosters, but both devy and reg. rookies can be taken in the rookie draft.

Team A got N'Keal Harry WR Patriots and a 2020 2nd (mid probably)

Team B got Zamir White RB Georgia and a 2020 1st (mid probably)

I'm not in any devy leagues but initially I like Team B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr. Dan said:

So I've eluded to this trade in a few threads and largely avoided posting it because the commish frequents this forum and I didnt want it to turn into a problem on the forum. However I really want the opinions of this group. 

After making this trade the commish said we either had to pay 2020 dues (not anywhere in the rules) or be immediately kicked out and trade vetoed. He said I was "trading away 3 studs and receiving two 2nds and a bunch of castaways"

I had every intention of coming back in 2020, however I'm not a fan of making up rules on the fly because an inner circle of the commish and 1st and 2nd place had an issue with the trade. My trade partner and I traded back, and needless to say decided to not come back.

Got: Lockett, Daniel Jones, Westbrook, Tate, two 2020 2nds

Gave: Godwin, Adams, Wentz

My reasoning: I like Godwin, but he was a must for my trade partner. Prior to this trade he had 2 pretty big stinkers and.hia stock seemed to be falling. I wanted Lockett and he wanted Godwin. Godwin and Lockett arent too far off and I like Locketts long term situation way better than Godwin (what if TB drafts the next Mariota?? Or signs him!?!?). I feel Lockett will finish ranked higher than Godwin. I explained this to the league and the commish

Adams' toe gets me nervous, and his season has been largely disappointing. Sure, he could go for more in some leagues but nobody in this league gave me anything for him. The best offer I got from someone else was a single late 1st. His situation long term isnt that great either with Rodgers and himself getting older. In the end, his toe has me extremely nervous

Wentz is a bum. Jones isnt much lower, and I think he will finish higher than Wentz as well. Why the commish called him a stud is beyond me. 

Westbrook was doing quite well before getting hurt. I think hes a really good target ROS. He was averaging 11.1 fp/g prior to getting hurt. We have a lot of flex players and he was better than who I was flexing at the time (corey davis)

Tate has been averaging 15.7 points per game this year. Again, he would have been a flex play for me, better than Hockenson, J. Samuels, Frank Gore- which were my flex options with Preston Williams out for the year. 

I firmly believed this made my team better. The commish and his inner circle felt it was collusive (I can honestly say it was not, I really like the guys I was getting and felt I'd finish better end of season with those 4 than the 3 I was giving up)

Full disclosures: the commish knows all of the people in this league through another forum or other leagues. My trade partner and I only know each other. I had played in 1 league last year with the commish. 

I don't like the trade for you but you offered a plausible explanation as to why you made it and how it works for you (and none of us know what will happen) and that should be enough to satisfy your commissioner.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mark Football said:

12 team PPR 

Team A receives: Dak, Sammy Watkins, 2020 1st(late)

Team B receives: Chark, 2020 2nd(early)

Chark.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RavensPunk said:

1) Travis Kelce for

2) JuJu, 2020 1st, 2020 5th 

Great value for Kelce.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Mark Football said:

12 team PPR 

Team A receives: Dak, Sammy Watkins, 2020 1st(late)

Team B receives: Chark, 2020 2nd(early)

chark pretty easy imo

4 hours ago, RavensPunk said:

1) Travis Kelce for

2) JuJu, 2020 1st, 2020 5th 

wow. juju all the way, nice haul

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Dan said:

chark pretty easy imo

wow. juju all the way, nice haul

Id actually be the one giving JuJu up, potentially. Still debating it. Haha I didn’t realize how young JuJu was. In win now mode though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, RavensPunk said:

Id actually be the one giving JuJu up, potentially. Still debating it. Haha I didn’t realize how young JuJu was. In win now mode though. 

This thread is meant to be for completed trades.  You're looking for the Assistant Coach forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FreeBaGeL said:

This thread is meant to be for completed trades.  You're looking for the Assistant Coach forum.

New to the forum, appreciate that. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 teamer, non PPR....

I gave up Juju (I'm still in the playoff hunt)

I got TY Hilton and a 2nd round rookie pick (going to be in the 11-14 range)

This was about an hour before last night's game :bag:, and I'm down Juju, Preston Williams, and Allen on bye.  My only other option this week was Corey Davis. 

 

Edited by matttyl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team ppr

I gave up 

2020 1st (mid to late)

2020 2nd (mid to late)

Gallup

Rock Armstead

Gronk

 

For

Kelce

2020 3rd (mid)

Tannehill

Currenty in 4th and in win now mode, old team looking to grab one title before rebuilding. Had Doyle and Irv Smith at TE. Losing Gallup pushes G Tate or Renfrow into my starting lineup. Tannehill serves as Lamar insurance as I only had Fitz behind. 

Edited by FF Wiseguy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, FF Wiseguy said:

12 team ppr

I gave up 

2020 1st (mid to late)

2020 2nd (mid to late)

Gallup

Rock Armstead

Gronk

 

For

Kelce

2020 3rd (mid)

Tannehill

Currenty in 4th and in win now mode, old team looking to grab one title before rebuilding. Had Doyle and Irv Smith at TE. Losing Gallup pushes G Tate or Renfrow into my starting lineup. Tannehill serves as Lamar insurance as I only had Fitz behind. 

Pretty expensive for Kelce - I own him in a league where I’m for sure one of the top 2-3 teams and if I was offered this I may take it and hope I could get by with guys like Brate and Hurst.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2019 at 6:17 PM, Mark Football said:

12 team PPR 

Team A receives: Dak, Sammy Watkins, 2020 1st(late)

Team B receives: Chark, 2020 2nd(early)

Fair to me

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, FF Wiseguy said:

12 team ppr

I gave up 

2020 1st (mid to late)

2020 2nd (mid to late)

Gallup

Rock Armstead

Gronk

 

For

Kelce

2020 3rd (mid)

Tannehill

Currenty in 4th and in win now mode, old team looking to grab one title before rebuilding. Had Doyle and Irv Smith at TE. Losing Gallup pushes G Tate or Renfrow into my starting lineup. Tannehill serves as Lamar insurance as I only had Fitz behind. 

You better win now!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2019 at 10:47 AM, matttyl said:

10 teamer, non PPR....

I gave up Juju (I'm still in the playoff hunt)

I got TY Hilton and a 2nd round rookie pick (going to be in the 11-14 range)

This was about an hour before last night's game :bag:, and I'm down Juju, Preston Williams, and Allen on bye.  My only other option this week was Corey Davis. 

 

Wow. At the beginning of the season JuJu looked impossible to trade for. I do not like the trade as I am not sure Hilton is a true “win-now” piece to help you. Brissett is struggling and they seem to have gone run heavy to compensate. On top of that is the major age difference. Hope it works out for you but I would take JuJu for that price all day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, King of the Jungle said:

Wow. At the beginning of the season JuJu looked impossible to trade for. I do not like the trade as I am not sure Hilton is a true “win-now” piece to help you. Brissett is struggling and they seem to have gone run heavy to compensate. On top of that is the major age difference. Hope it works out for you but I would take JuJu for that price all day.

I'm not a huge JuJu fan but yeah at that cost it's auto accept. I think you could have held out for a more reliable win now type vet. Also, don't like making dynasty trades to just cover a bye or try to win a week, unless it's a must-win game for the playoffs. I actually try to be on the opposite side of those trades. :)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2019 at 6:42 PM, Dr. Dan said:

So I've eluded to this trade in a few threads and largely avoided posting it because the commish frequents this forum and I didnt want it to turn into a problem on the forum. However I really want the opinions of this group. 

After making this trade the commish said we either had to pay 2020 dues (not anywhere in the rules) or be immediately kicked out and trade vetoed. He said I was "trading away 3 studs and receiving two 2nds and a bunch of castaways"

I had every intention of coming back in 2020, however I'm not a fan of making up rules on the fly because an inner circle of the commish and 1st and 2nd place had an issue with the trade. My trade partner and I traded back, and needless to say decided to not come back.

Got: Lockett, Daniel Jones, Westbrook, Tate, two 2020 2nds

Gave: Godwin, Adams, Wentz

My reasoning: I like Godwin, but he was a must for my trade partner. Prior to this trade he had 2 pretty big stinkers and.hia stock seemed to be falling. I wanted Lockett and he wanted Godwin. Godwin and Lockett arent too far off and I like Locketts long term situation way better than Godwin (what if TB drafts the next Mariota?? Or signs him!?!?). I feel Lockett will finish ranked higher than Godwin. I explained this to the league and the commish

Adams' toe gets me nervous, and his season has been largely disappointing. Sure, he could go for more in some leagues but nobody in this league gave me anything for him. The best offer I got from someone else was a single late 1st. His situation long term isnt that great either with Rodgers and himself getting older. In the end, his toe has me extremely nervous

Wentz is a bum. Jones isnt much lower, and I think he will finish higher than Wentz as well. Why the commish called him a stud is beyond me. 

Westbrook was doing quite well before getting hurt. I think hes a really good target ROS. He was averaging 11.1 fp/g prior to getting hurt. We have a lot of flex players and he was better than who I was flexing at the time (corey davis)

Tate has been averaging 15.7 points per game this year. Again, he would have been a flex play for me, better than Hockenson, J. Samuels, Frank Gore- which were my flex options with Preston Williams out for the year. 

I firmly believed this made my team better. The commish and his inner circle felt it was collusive (I can honestly say it was not, I really like the guys I was getting and felt I'd finish better end of season with those 4 than the 3 I was giving up)

Full disclosures: the commish knows all of the people in this league through another forum or other leagues. My trade partner and I only know each other. I had played in 1 league last year with the commish. 

Your league gonna overturn this when Godwin gets his third TD? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, King of the Jungle said:

Wow. At the beginning of the season JuJu looked impossible to trade for. I do not like the trade as I am not sure Hilton is a true “win-now” piece to help you. Brissett is struggling and they seem to have gone run heavy to compensate. On top of that is the major age difference. Hope it works out for you but I would take JuJu for that price all day.

Well, I’ll win this week in spite of Hilton’s performance.  Maybe I can move him after a big game or something.  This weeks win locked me into a playoff spot and still a shot at a bye 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tombonneau said:

I'm not a huge JuJu fan but yeah at that cost it's auto accept. I think you could have held out for a more reliable win now type vet. Also, don't like making dynasty trades to just cover a bye or try to win a week, unless it's a must-win game for the playoffs. I actually try to be on the opposite side of those trades. :)

Fully agree.  But it was a must win for me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, matttyl said:

Fully agree.  But it was a must win for me.  

Couldn't you have tried to get a cheaper player who could help right away? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, RushHour said:

Couldn't you have tried to get a cheaper player who could help right away? 

Possibly, but I waited a bit to hear some juju news, and I honestly thought the TY matchup on Thursday was a good one.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Made a big move for the playoff push:

Traded 2 firsts (both playoff teams) and a late 3rd for Derrick Henry.  Henry slots in as my RB1 over the terribly mediocre and horribly disappointing trio of Gurley/Mixon/Freeman.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ChuckLiddell said:

Made a big move for the playoff push:

Traded 2 firsts (both playoff teams) and a late 3rd for Derrick Henry.  Henry slots in as my RB1 over the terribly mediocre and horribly disappointing trio of Gurley/Mixon/Freeman.

Nice, I was thinking of offering the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Devy 

Team A gets Gurley and Darrell Henderson

Team B gets Travis Etienne RB Clemson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.