What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (27 Viewers)

mikel2014 said:
The Odell Beckham Jr saga continues. The original owner received two 2017 1sts as part of the deal. 

Original OBJ owner receives:

Jamaal Charles, Greg Olsen, 2017 2nd, 2017 3rd

Team B receives:

Two 2017 1sts, Tyler Higbee, Chris Hogan 

The two deals combined:

OBJ, Chris Hogan, and Tyler Higbee

for

Dorial Green Beckham, Jamaal Charles, Greg Olsen, and two 2017 2nds
This summary looks bad enough but doesn't account for the 2 2017 1sts he "flipped". Maybe you can trade him marshawn lynch too...

14 Tm PPR QB, 2-3 RB, 2-3 WR, 1-2 TE

Gave: Hurns

Got: Duke Johnson & 3.01
I like the side getting Duke.

On a related note I'm trying to buy Duke in a start 1 RB league and had offered up Hurns and 17 third.  Duke owner said it's an easy decline. 

I like the side getting Duke.

On a related note I'm trying to buy Duke in a start 1 RB league and had offered up Hurns and 17 third.  Duke owner said it's an easy decline. 

Wow.

I really like Duke all things considered this season. (even though I swore off Cleveland RBs)

But how high can his value currently be in a "start 1 RB league??" As much as I may like his potential, is his value really that great in a start 1 RB league?

Maybe its a heavy PPR format, or more than likely some flexy setup where you can possibly start multiple RBs, but yet you are only FORCED to start one.

TZM

Wow.

I really like Duke all things considered this season. (even though I swore off Cleveland RBs)

But how high can his value currently be in a "start 1 RB league??" As much as I may like his potential, is his value really that great in a start 1 RB league?

Maybe its a heavy PPR format, or more than likely some flexy setup where you can possibly start multiple RBs, but yet you are only FORCED to start one.

TZM
League details: 16 team, 1pt PPR for rb, wr, te positions, start qrwwtdk + x2 r/w/t flex. 

My best offer is Hurns and a 17 3rd.  I'm not going any higher, but I did ask the guy what it would take to get a deal done just to see how the owner had him valued.

League details: 16 team, 1pt PPR for rb, wr, te positions, start qrwwtdk + x2 r/w/t flex. 

My best offer is Hurns and a 17 3rd.  I'm not going any higher, but I did ask the guy what it would take to get a deal done just to see how the owner had him valued.

I think your offer is very fair honestly, and I don't think I would even consider going any higher as well.

Maybe the guy thinks he is going to be the clear cut #1 there a few weeks into the season, or he may well be a Cleveland homer.  :shrug:

TZM

12 Team PPR

Team A trades Jeremy Hil, Willie Snead, Teddy Bridgewater & the 14th pick   ( I'm Team A - all those guys I dealt are backups ) 

Team B trades Jarvis Landry 

I think your offer is very fair honestly, and I don't think I would even consider going any higher as well.

Maybe the guy thinks he is going to be the clear cut #1 there a few weeks into the season, or he may well be a Cleveland homer.  :shrug:

TZM
I actually like Crowell more in a start 1 RB even in PPR leagues. I know I'm the minority.

12 Team  QRRWWWTFKD PPR, 6per TD

Team A:      Davante Adams,  5.11

Team B:       2.12, 6.2,  2017 2nd (projected 13th-16th overall)

Gave: Martellus Bennett,  Kam Chancellor

Got: Kenny Bell, 2.05 (CJ Prosise)

as a Rawls owner was happy to land Prosise that late.

32 team contract league.  Rebuilder gives up Tom Brady on a one year deal, gets Will Fuller.
This one is getting quite a bit of complaints around the league.  So I'm curious, what is Brady going for in larger leagues?  FWIW, I'm the rebuilder and made 21 other offers with scant interest due to his age, contract length (last year) and salary (among the highest, which he should be - so fair but not bargain rate). 

All are 12tm PPR leagues

Team A: Langford, Howard, Amaro, 3.01

Team B: Foster, Hurns, L.Green

Team A: Lockett, 1.08(Henry), 1.12(Fuller)

Team B: K.Allen, 2.06 (H.Henry), 4.01 (Dwayne Washington)

Team A: M.Ryan, Carey, Wheaton

Team B: Cutler, Crabtree

Team A: ASJ, Steve Smith Sr.

Team B: Wheaton, R.Matthews (Tenn.)

All are 12tm PPR leagues

hurns side

keenan side

crab

ASJ

12 Team  QRRWWWTFKD PPR, 6per TD

Team A:      Davante Adams,  5.11

Team B:       2.12, 6.2,  2017 2nd (projected 13th-16th overall)
I'll flip Adams for a decent shot in '17.  Can probably add someone at 2.12 with less rep and comparable upside.  (Caroo and Braxton went around there in my latest draft).

Beckham, not sure what situation a team would have to be in to ship OBJ for dez (who is older) and a 1? Doesnt make sense as a contender or a rebuilder
even if you were betting on the 1st being 1.01 that's not a good move.

he's basically betting against OBJ

even if you were betting on the 1st being 1.01 that's not a good move.

he's basically betting against OBJ
if its not top 3, its terrible

a situation such as, a contending team with depth behind OBJ, trying to compete but get young talent to keep the ball rolling another 2-3 years, I could see someone thinking Fournette/Chubb/Juju + Dez is more valuable than OBJ and whoever else they were starting in place of the incoming rookie. But I would still disagree with it.

Dez is a beast, but dez is 4 years older, and running out of WR1 seasons. OBJ otoh, is likely not close to running out. Ill take OBJ and any other startable player  for now, keep my youth, and the player in a better situation

2 trades I was part of

start 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 te, 1 superflex, 2 regular flex,,kicker, defense. Best ball league ppr scoring 1.5 for tight ends, passing touchdowns are 5 points and small bonuses for 100/200 yards receiving and rushing games, and 300/400 yard passing games.

I gave Sammy Watkins 2017 1st 4.08 and 5.07

I get Allen Robinson and DeAndre Washington.

I have a win now team and Sammy's foot is a concern for this year, plus it is a devy league so those that 1st is devalued some.

start 1 qb, 2rb, 2wr, 1te, 2 flex, kicker and defense ppr scoring all touchdowns are 6 points

I gave Demaryius Thomas, and Jamaal Charles

I get 2- 2017 1sts, Doug Martin and Wendell Smallwood

I was a playoff team last year and should be this year, one of the 1sts will be late, the other one I would call a borderline playoff team with my guess being he is one of the last teams in.

All are 12tm PPR leagues

So a bunch of small trades...

This one is getting quite a bit of complaints around the league.  So I'm curious, what is Brady going for in larger leagues?  FWIW, I'm the rebuilder and made 21 other offers with scant interest due to his age, contract length (last year) and salary (among the highest, which he should be - so fair but not bargain rate). 
I can't even figure out which side they would be complaining about.

14 TM PPR - QB, 2-3 RB, 2-3 WR, 1-2 TE

Gave: Karlos Williams & 2017 1st

Got: Carr, D. Adams, & 2017 2nd 

My starting QB was going to be Bridgewater or Kap. I believe both picks will be late.

14 team, TE premium, 2 RB, 3 WR, 2 flex

Gave: David Johnson, 2018 2nd, Tajae Sharpe

Got: Corey Coleman, LeSean McCoy, 2017 1st

FFPC Trade today in league I'm in but not involved:

Team A Gave:

Devante Parker, Wendall Smallwood, 17#1(likely late)

Team B Gave:

The high combo platter of Josh Gordon and Martavis Bryant with a side of Julius Thomas.

FFPC Trade today in league I'm in but not involved:

Team A Gave:

Devante Parker, Wendall Smallwood, 17#1(likely late)

Team B Gave:

The high combo platter of Josh Gordon and Martavis Bryant with a side of Julius Thomas.
Just don't think the risk of Gordon and Bryant with Thomas is worth Parker, Smallwood, and a 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread