What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (12 Viewers)

You can't possibly think you overpaid
It's only my second year playing dynasty - so I'm not really sure what is fair and what is an overpay.

It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people value Benjamin and Evans similarly.  I traded reed for hill a few months back but lost some interest in him when gio signed.   So it felt like I was giving hill away too easily.

It's only my second year playing dynasty - so I'm not really sure what is fair and what is an overpay.

It wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people value Benjamin and Evans similarly.  I traded reed for hill a few months back but lost some interest in him when gio signed.   So it felt like I was giving hill away too easily.
Gotcha. Benjamin and Evans are quite far apart in terms of dynasty startup adp so anyone who preferred Benjamin to Evans would be a significant outlier. Reed for Hill was a bad move in hindsight but defensible at the time I suppose. But to be perfectly frank, when you're trading an asset like Evans (top ~12), Hill being involved in the deal doesn't move the needle much.

Hankmoody said:
No way that's Thomas NO.  You said it yourself, a 2nd would be close on Austin, so it's only reasonable to assume that's Thomas LA, not sure how you go with Thomas NO.
I just assumed because it's the more we'll known mike Thomas and it wasn't specified. Not too many Thomas LA trades, trade a wr from the same team doesn't make a ton of sense.... Guess we'll find out, daisy is on enough...

Hankmoody said:
No way that's Thomas NO.  You said it yourself, a 2nd would be close on Austin, so it's only reasonable to assume that's Thomas LA, not sure how you go with Thomas NO.
I completely forgot about Thomas for the Saints, but it is the Ram's Thomas.

Not like Tavon is returning a good investment on the pick as is though.  I'd happily take the mulligan of a 2nd rounder at this point.
I personally think Tavon is going to have a really nice year and I'd love to get him for a 2nd rounder. Rams are going to want to get rid of the ball really quickly with Goff and Austin might finally turn into the high-reception guy we thought coming out.

12 tm non PPR 1qb 2rb 2wr 1te 1flex

Gave: DGB, Smelter, 2017 1st (likely late)

Got: AP, Crowder, 2017 4th
Unless you're 1 RB away from a championship, I'd take what you gave up.

If you don't win this year, you're more likely to regret the 1st and DGB two years from now than you are AP and Crowder.

16 Team PPR QB, 1-2 RB, 1-2 WR, 1-2 TE

Gave: D Murray

Got: 1.09 & Barnidge

2nd trade

Gave: Baldwin & 4.12

Got: 1.14 & 4.14

16 Team PPR QB, 1-2 RB, 1-2 WR, 1-2 TE

Gave: D Murray

Got: 1.09 & Barnidge

2nd trade

Gave: Baldwin & 4.12

Got: 1.14 & 4.14
1.9 in the first, Baldwin in the 2nd.

Wonder what the actual value difference is in moving up from pick 62 to pick 60...

Unless you're 1 RB away from a championship, I'd take what you gave up.

If you don't win this year, you're more likely to regret the 1st and DGB two years from now than you are AP and Crowder.
I probably would not have done this deal if I didn't already own another teams 2017 1st that will likely be mid/high

12 tm non PPR 1qb 2rb 2wr 1te 1flex

Gave: DGB, Smelter, 2017 1st (likely late)

Got: AP, Crowder, 2017 4th
Seems like a reasonable price for however many years ap has left in the tank. Dgb/smelter not exactly getting good press during "good press season". Crowder showed well but may need garçon/djax to move on before he gets a real opportunity. 

12 team PPR QRWWWTFF

Gave Funchess, RG3 for Ajayi

Basically a team needs trade. I am deep at WR and thin at RB, and my trade partner the opposite. I also have Drake from a late 2nd pick.

12 Team Dynasty PPR, QRRWWTKD + Flex + SuperFlex, TE premium

Team A gives: Gurley, Bortles

Team B gives: Rodgers, Hyde, 2017 1st (mid), 2018 1st

12 team PPR, 6 per TD - QRRWWWTFKD

Sent:  2.3 (15 overall)

Rec:  2017 1st (Projected 1.5-1.10 range)

(Draft starts tomorrow)  - I own 1.1, 1.3, 1.5, 2.2, 2.12, So wanted to ship out something for future firsts (currently 4 next year and not rebuilding)

12 team ppr - Qrwwwtfdk 

The following trade has been accepted, and is awaiting commissioner review:icemen gave up:Brown, John ARI WRFleener, Coby NOS TEYear 2016 Draft Pick 4.08SKOL gave up:Landry, Jarvis MIA WRYear 2016 Draft Pick 3.03Year 2016 Draft Pick 4.01

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team ppr - Qrwwwtfdk 

The following trade has been accepted, and is awaiting commissioner review:icemen gave up:Brown, John ARI WRFleener, Coby NOS TEYear 2016 Draft Pick 4.08SKOL gave up:Landry, Jarvis MIA WRYear 2016 Draft Pick 3.03Year 2016 Draft Pick 4.01

Landry very close

12 team ppr - Qrwwwtfdk 

I'll go the other way and take the Brown/Fleener side.

Draft Day Drafts - 12 team PPR - QRRWWWTFKD

Team A sends: Decker

Team B sends: 2.1 (13 overall)

Team A (same as above) Sends:  Adrian Peterson,  Cards DST

Team B sends:   1.5, Brandon Coleman, Cowboys DST

Users who are viewing this thread