What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (16 Viewers)

1.1 for Devante Parker? Or am I offering too much? Only other pick is late first.
Even if you like Parker better than Treadwell/Doctson/Elliott, there's likely better value to be had trading away 1.1 for a later pick and dealing that pick for Parker. Else package your current later pick with a second or other assets to deal for Parker, and keep your 1.1.
Tried this and got a counter for my 1.1. Going to wait until the combine comes around and attempt something then.

We just completed one

Team A gets

Murray, Latavius OAK RB

Allen, Keenan SDC WR

Gordon, Josh CLE WR

Smelter, DeAndre SFO WR

Team B gets

Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB

Thomas, Julius JAC TE

Year 2016 1.11

Year 2016 2.12
Huh?
Trade went thru in one of my leagues....What's the Huh?
Maybe it's just me but I thing it's a steal for Team B. If Gordon had zero risk I guess it would be a little closer - and admittedly I don't think much of Lat Murray (I think he's the one guy Oakland could look to upgrade on offense this offseason).

Regarding LMurray, one thing I learned the hard way last year is that when there is some doubt surrounding a RBs role, it might be best to wait until after the draft to make attempts to acquire, no matter how impressive they might have played the previous season.

Looking at the rapidly aging rb landscape last offseason, I made a push to acquire some promising young talent in my dynasty leagues BEFORE the draft. You can guess how my investments in Tre Mason, Denard Robinson and Brandon Oliver turned out.

1.1 for Devante Parker? Or am I offering too much? Only other pick is late first.
I think Parker typically got drafted top 5 in most dynasty formats last year, so the 1.1 may be a bit steep, especially with Treadwell on the horizon. However I personally think Parker has that "it" factor and really liked his production towards the end of last year. His value is certainly on the rise.

12 team PPR/IDP Dynasty with 50 man rosters and five player taxi squad of draft eligible college players.

Both owners just took over their respective teams.

Team A sends:

Todd Gurley

Jameis Winston

Jerick McKinnon

Team B sends:

Amari Cooper

Duke Johnson

Eli Manning

2016 College Developmental 2.10 pick

12 team PPR/IDP Dynasty with 50 man rosters and five player taxi squad of draft eligible college players.

Team A sends:

Todd Gurley

Jameis Winston

Jerick McKinnon

Team B sends:

Amari Cooper

Duke Johnson

Eli Manning

Gurley/Winston side rather easily. Guess Team A is high on Cooper.

Team A sends:

Todd Gurley

Jameis Winston

Jerick McKinnon

Team B sends:

Amari Cooper

Duke Johnson

Eli Manning

Seems pretty even to me. Gurley about the same as Cooper (but would prefer Cooper). Duke about the same as Winston (but would prefer Winston). McKinnon about the same as Eli and the pick.

14 team graded Ppr (.75/1.0/1.25). Start 2rb/3wr/te/flex

Gave:

Hurns and Jesse James

Got:

Reed

Struggled with my TEs last year. Have good depth at WR (Cook's, Hilton, Jordy, Diggs, M Jones)

Gave:

Hurns and Jesse James

Got:

Reed

Struggled with my TEs last year. Have good depth at WR (Cook's, Hilton, Jordy, Diggs, M Jones)
Reed no question, even with the injury concerns. I'm selling Hurns for WR3 prices if I can.

Gave:

Hurns and Jesse James

Got:

Reed

Reed no question, even with the injury concerns. I'm selling Hurns for WR3 prices if I can.
Reed for sure.

Hurns might be the least valued second year WR coming off a 1,000/10TD season of all time.

menobrown said:
mikel2014 said:
DexterDew said:

Gave:

Hurns and Jesse James

Got:

Reed

Reed for sure.

Hurns might be the least valued second year WR coming off a 1,000/10TD season of all time.
hurns is one of the best bangs for your buck. but in that deal i'd rather have reed too.

Not involved in any of these.

Mark Ingram

for

ASJ and DGB

Marshawn Lynch, 1.09, 2.01

for

Carlos Hyde

Emmanuel Sanders

for

DGB

for

Lamar Miller, Chandler Jones

Matt Jones, 1.03

for

Michael Floyd, 1.06

Breshad Perriman

for

14 team devy (1 round) PPR

Gave:

Mariota

Rookie 1.9

Devy 1.14

2017 devy (came from current 1.1 team)

Got:

Luck

J. Hill

I know this one's hard to evaluate without knowing what devy's are already owned, etc. But figured I'd post it anyways. Devy draft is ongoing, posted in the devy draft thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
tangfoot said:

Mark Ingram

for

ASJ and DGB

for

Carlos Hyde

Emmanuel Sanders

for

DGB

for

Matt Jones, 1.03

for

Michael Floyd, 1.06

Breshad Perriman

for

By and large a whole bunch of mostly fair trades, I mean I'm sure people have opinions, and I'll give mine, but regardless of whatever side I would opt for I thought all were fairly close and could completely understand how other people would disagree with me and opt for other side.

I'll take Ingram on the first deal, unless it's a TE premium league. I like DGB and ASJ but Ingrams usage was excellent last season and he's still young. Always have some fear of funky RB rotation in Nola, and it would crush his value if his role in the passing game got severely diminished, but I still side Ingram. If he gets usage like last season he's a difference maker.

I'll take the picks plus Lynch throw in over Hyde.

Sanders unless my team stunk, I needed to rebuild and could not find another suitable deal.

No comment on Chandler Jones trade, not familiar with that format to offer an opinion.

Never know the impact those 3 picks are from 1.3 to 1.6 could entail, could be huge or close to nothing, but I know I like Floyd more than Jones and like him more enough to say I'd take my chances and move back 3 spots.

I'll take the 1.9 over Perriman. Perriman is pretty much a great unknown but I was never a fan of his hands, don't think a year off really helped, and the one thing Ozzie does not draft well is WR's.

Team A sends:

Todd Gurley

Jameis Winston

Jerick McKinnon

Team B sends:

Amari Cooper

Duke Johnson

Eli Manning

Seems pretty even to me. Gurley about the same as Cooper (but would prefer Cooper). Duke about the same as Winston (but would prefer Winston). McKinnon about the same as Eli and the pick.
Pretty much my thoughts but I could go either way on Duke/Winston. Riskier but a more valuable position in start 1QB and I would rather own Cooper than Gurley I think

tangfoot said:

Mark Ingram

for

ASJ and DGB

for

Carlos Hyde

Emmanuel Sanders

for

DGB

for

Matt Jones, 1.03

for

Michael Floyd, 1.06

Breshad Perriman

for

Bolded for me but all very reasonable. Although I would the the picks over Hyde I think so Lynch is a decent throw in. In the first deal I would be flipping ASJ as quickly as I could for good value

12 team dynasty PPR TE bonus

Team A gets Demarco Murray

Team B gets ASJ, pick 2.10
Murray

14 team devy (1 round) PPR

Gave:

Mariota

Rookie 1.9

Devy 1.14

2017 devy (came from current 1.1 team)

Got:

Luck

J. Hill

I know this one's hard to evaluate without knowing what devy's are already owned, etc. But figured I'd post it anyways. Devy draft is ongoing, posted in the devy draft thread.
Very nice buy low on Luck and Hill imo

A couple more deals 12 team Dynasty PPR

Team A gets Jeremy Maclin

Team B gets pick 1.11 and pick 2.12

Team C gets Matt Jones and pick 5.1

Team D gets Willie Snead, Will Tye, pick 4.5

Ffpc dynasty

I give

D Hopkins

Get

Martavis Bryant

Tyler Lockett

Stefon Diggs

T Rawls
I can see making this deal. There are 3 pretty legit players you can likely flip into assets you like more.

Hard to see how this isn't 3 mid-1sts + Diggs for Hopkins. Pretty solid return if it's in your team's best interest to move him

12 team PPR, 28 man rosters + 4 man taxi

Bought Le'Veon Bell/Kendall Wright/Jason Witten for Thomas Rawls/Zach Ertz/1.12
A steal for Bell

10 Team/No PPR

DeMarco Murray

for

2016 Pick 1.9

2016 Pick 2.2
Murray for me

A couple more deals 12 team Dynasty PPR

Team A gets Jeremy Maclin

Team B gets pick 1.11 and pick 2.12

Team C gets Matt Jones and pick 5.1

Team D gets Willie Snead, Will Tye, pick 4.5
Maclin

I could go either way but probably take Jones to flip

Recently traded DThomas, 2.12 for Benjamin.

The 12tm .5ppr league has 22 roster spots 5 taxi. We get a 1 round devy to pick anyone each year college, highschool, w/e. I still own 2016 picks 1.02, 1.11, 1.12, 2.01, 2.02, 3.01, 3.02, 3.06, 3.12. My thinking was I was fine with trading straight up Dthomas for KB. I likely didn't need to add the pick but I figured it would save from any countering, which it did. I put out a twitter poll like usual and it was 70% in favor of DThomas (~200 total votes) which is certainly fair. I haven't traded for a couple days just because I think I'm getting too trade crazy and only hurting my team now, but I still like the outlook for KB. His price is only going up, and once DT hits 29 it will be the 'oh I'm not trading this for an almost 30yo WR' jargon, I hope.

12 team PPR 30 man roster w/ 4 IR spots.

Traded Demaryius Thomas

For

Josh Gordon

Melvin Gordon

Early 3rd
if you get the benefit of J Gordon returning and staying in the league I like this deal a lot. Not sold on MG3 and the 3rd is likely not worth much. Its a gamble but I like your odds

Recently traded DThomas, 2.12 for Benjamin.

The 12tm .5ppr league has 22 roster spots 5 taxi. We get a 1 round devy to pick anyone each year college, highschool, w/e. I still own 2016 picks 1.02, 1.11, 1.12, 2.01, 2.02, 3.01, 3.02, 3.06, 3.12. My thinking was I was fine with trading straight up Dthomas for KB. I likely didn't need to add the pick but I figured it would save from any countering, which it did. I put out a twitter poll like usual and it was 70% in favor of DThomas (~200 total votes) which is certainly fair. I haven't traded for a couple days just because I think I'm getting too trade crazy and only hurting my team now, but I still like the outlook for KB. His price is only going up, and once DT hits 29 it will be the 'oh I'm not trading this for an almost 30yo WR' jargon, I hope.
The pick mightve been overkill but if it got you your guy, i think the drop off from KB to DT is going to be noticeable but it may end up being a good value in a year or two if DT has a big drop off. Not sure if KB is the guy id be targeting but i am looking to move DT in the dyno that I have him in, depending on what i can get back.

Ffpc dynasty

I give

D Hopkins

Get

Martavis Bryant

Tyler Lockett

Stefon Diggs

T Rawls
Can someone briefly explain what the FFPC dynasties are? I see a ton of trades in them but need more context..thanks
FFPC dynasty is 20 roster size in season, 16 in off-season. No Taxi squad or anything. You have to cut down to 16 by end of February and you must be able to field a starting lineup which means you have to keep a K and D so you are limited to 14 position players max. Also it's PPR but 1.5 PPR for TE's and dual flex.

Due to this the FFPC, more than most leagues, is a stud driven league since having a bunch of depth is hard to maintain.

Which brings me back to this trade. If roster size was not an issue I think the haul of those 4 players is more than Hopkins. To the team who made the trade I'd like to know what players he now has to cut in a month since he just added 3 new players to his roster. And even if he has room today it's still a roster drain.

So i said if roster size was not an issue I'd take the haul but since roster size usually is an issue, if not now then later, I'd just keep Hopkins.

Users who are viewing this thread