What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (22 Viewers)

2 trades, same league - 12 team PPR.   I have a young team (I was an expansion team this year), so I'm looking to build for the future

1) Gave Ryan Mathews, got Dorsett.  This one was easy for me.  A soon to be 29 yo RB who is always hurt for a nice young WR in a great offense

2) Gave D.Parker for a 2017 1st and 2nd (I project this team to miss the playoffs, so should be top 6).  This one was harder for me but I'm not sold on Parker and feel like getting a top 6 pick in next years draft was a good chance to grab a stud RB (in addition to my own pick)...my team now

Cam, Bortles

Langford, Sims, D-Will (hence the need for RBs)

Cooper, K.Benjamin, Treadwell, Decker, Sharpe, Snead, Dorsett

Reed

Why would anyone trade Funchess for that when reports are saying he might (not that i buy it) surpass Benjamin as the #1 WR. Crazy dumb trade for guy giving up Funchess...
Said he had "too many receivers". I was happy to take him off his hands.

PPR dynasty qwwwrrtf

Team A gives Tyler Lockett + Corey Coleman

Team B gives Olsen + Fuller + Carroo + 2017 2nd

Sitch said:
2 trades, same league - 12 team PPR.   I have a young team (I was an expansion team this year), so I'm looking to build for the future

1) Gave Ryan Mathews, got Dorsett.  This one was easy for me.  A soon to be 29 yo RB who is always hurt for a nice young WR in a great offense

2) Gave D.Parker for a 2017 1st and 2nd (I project this team to miss the playoffs, so should be top 6).  This one was harder for me but I'm not sold on Parker and feel like getting a top 6 pick in next years draft was a good chance to grab a stud RB (in addition to my own pick)...my team now

Cam, Bortles

Langford, Sims, D-Will (hence the need for RBs)

Cooper, K.Benjamin, Treadwell, Decker, Sharpe, Snead, Dorsett

Reed
I think Parker for a 2017 1st is fair enough, the 2nd rd makes it better.

16 team ppr, start qrwwtffkd

Team A gave up:

Ivory, Chris JAC RBBrown, Antonio PIT WRJohnson, Charles MIN WRTeam B gave up:Ware, Spencer KCC RBYeldon, T.J. JAC RBEifert, Tyler CIN TEYear 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team BYear 2017 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team B

Picks will very late, Team B is loaded.

12 Team PPR/Superflex (all TDs=6 points), 2QB/2RB/2WR/1TE

Offered: Travis Kelce, 2nd
Gave: Brock Osweiller (other team was last years champ but hurting at QB and deep at TE. Owns all the HOU WRs)

Offered: Nick Chubb
Gave: Jeremy Langford, Sam Bradford, Buck Allen

PPR dynasty QWWWRRTF

This trade just went down

Breshad Perriman

for

Bilal Powell and the right to switch 1st round picks (team trading Powell is clearly better but anything can happen)

Team A gave up:

Ivory, Chris JAC RBBrown, Antonio PIT WRJohnson, Charles MIN WRTeam B gave up:Ware, Spencer KCC RBYeldon, T.J. JAC RBEifert, Tyler CIN TEYear 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Team BYear 2017 Round 2 Draft Pick from Team B

I can see why.

12 Team PPR/Superflex (all TDs=6 points), 2QB/2RB/2WR/1TE

Offered: Travis Kelce, 2nd
Gave: Brock Osweiller (other team was last years champ but hurting at QB and deep at TE. Owns all the HOU WRs)

Offered: Nick Chubb
Gave: Jeremy Langford, Sam Bradford, Buck Allen
are you a hot chick? 

Non ppr dynasty idp qrrwwtf

Team A Gave: Gore, T.West, Jake Ryan

Team B Got: Ware

(Team B doesn't own Charles fwiw).

I have never actually traded for a kicker or defense before yesterday  :D  This is a 12 team PPR dynasty

Gave: Dak 

Got: Gostkowski, Seattle D, 2nd in 2017

I have Newton and Winston at QB and didn't have a kicker or defense on the roster so made the move. A part of me thinks I'm incredibly stupid for trading for such positions (although a 2nd next year could be nice) and a part of me thinks that was genius. 

I have never actually traded for a kicker or defense before yesterday  :D  This is a 12 team PPR dynasty

Gave: Dak 

Got: Gostkowski, Seattle D, 2nd in 2017

I have Newton and Winston at QB and didn't have a kicker or defense on the roster so made the move. A part of me thinks I'm incredibly stupid for trading for such positions (although a 2nd next year could be nice) and a part of me thinks that was genius. 
Stupid or not, it pretty much guarantees you another memorable fantasy experience and "war story" to tell in future years.  "I once traded a starting QB for a kicker and defense and...went on to win championship/boy was that the dumbest thing I ever did!"

Accumulating those crazy stories is part of the long term joy of this hobby, so whether you win or lose this trade, five years from now it is sure to be a winner for you.

Granted this has been over 2 months since I made this trade, but curious as to thoughts on it.  Short term little doubt I weakened my team, but long term does it look like it might be worth it? This is a 12 team PPR dynasty league. 

Gave: Julio, J. Charles, V-Jax

Got: Elliot, Parker, Michael Thomas

Obviously since this trade I haven't been real happy with reports about Parker. But I'm hoping upside is there. He looked beastly late last year.  Roster below:

Brees, Ryan

Elliot, Dion Lewis, C. Michael, Morris, Jon Williams 

Parker, K. White, Hurns, Docston, Treadwell, Michael Thomas, Dorsett, Coates, Hogan, Crowder, Carroo, Conley

Olsen, J. Graham

Last edited by a moderator:
Gave up Russell Wilson for Bortles and a 2017 1st, which could be anywhere from very high to very low.

12 team PPR league with a lot of Flex spots. QBs aren't that valuable. Difference between Russ and QB12 last year was about 3 ppg.

Non ppr

Funchess

for

2018 3rd and 2019 3rd
I've never been in a league which allows trading of picks more than 2 years out.  This trade is an example of why.  Bad deal. 

Team A gave up:

:eek:

Alshon Jeffery, 17 1st and 3rd (probably around 12-16) for Mike Evans.  Both teams are competive.

17 4th for Andre Johnson

17 2nd for Delanie walker (this surprised me but the guy giving DW is a strong owner)

17 3rd and 4th for Torrey smith

J stew, Fitz, donell for Vereen, b marshall

I love that we can trade years out, much more flexibility, but it does make trades like this possible. But I am okay with that, there are always good and bad in every league.

I've never been in a league which allows trading of picks more than 2 years out.  This trade is an example of why.  Bad deal. 

:eek:

Alshon Jeffery, 17 1st and 3rd (probably around 12-16) for Mike Evans.  Both teams are competive.

17 4th for Andre Johnson

17 2nd for Delanie walker (this surprised me but the guy giving DW is a strong owner)

17 3rd and 4th for Torrey smith

J stew, Fitz, donell for Vereen, b marshall
huge Evans fan, not super big on Alshon, but I lean Alshon side on this one, pretty big overpay for Evans right now

huge Evans fan, not super big on Alshon, but I lean Alshon side on this one, pretty big overpay for Evans right now
You're probably right.  I wanted Evans as I think he's a top 5 receiver and I love the connection with him and Winston. Alshon around 12-16 with uncertainty going forward.  I had been looking to make a similar deal for Hopkins but his owner wanted too much imo. (This wouldn't have got it done). I'll probably regret having dealt my 17 1st, but i rarely use it, instead I usually trade my higher picks for upgrades. 17 might be a bad year to have done that, this early anyway.  

You're probably right.  I wanted Evans as I think he's a top 5 receiver and I love the connection with him and Winston. Alshon around 12-16 with uncertainty going forward.  I had been looking to make a similar deal for Hopkins but his owner wanted too much imo. (This wouldn't have got it done). I'll probably regret having dealt my 17 1st, but i rarely use it, instead I usually trade my higher picks for upgrades. 17 might be a bad year to have done that, this early anyway.  
eh, like I said, I am a huge Evans guy, I think he will be a top dyno asset for years, maybe the next marshall

Alshon is a similar player now when he is healthy, and isn't old by any means. But i would agree about his uncertainty with health, also, if youre not a huge fan of cutty, it makes sense too for you to just get out from underneath it all and get the guy you want

12 team ppr w te premium

start 1/1/2/1/4 flex (wrt)

Sent Kevin White

Rec '17 1st, currently projected top 4

another deal, same league

Sent Floyd (AZ)

Rec Hyde

Current rb and wr

Julio, Dez, Evans, Coleman, Boyd, Wright, Hunter, T. Williams (sd)

Ingram, Hyde, Hill, Crowell, Hightower,perkins,  smallwood, lasco, malcolm brown, r. kelly

Pwingles said:
12 team ppr w te premium

start 1/1/2/1/4 flex (wrt)

Sent Kevin White

Rec '17 1st, currently projected top 4

another deal, same league

Sent Floyd (AZ)

Rec Hyde

Current rb and wr

Julio, Dez, Evans, Coleman, Boyd, Wright, Hunter, T. Williams (sd)

Ingram, Hyde, Hill, Crowell, Hightower,perkins,  smallwood, lasco, malcolm brown, r. kelly
White (though it's close)

Floyd

Users who are viewing this thread