What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (16 Viewers)

12 Team Standard QB, RB, 2WR, 2Flex

TRADE 1
Team A gave: Kevin White

Team B gave: Jay Ajayi

TRADE 2
Team A gave: Marcus Mariota, Jordan Howard, Zach Miller

Team B gave: Randall Cobb, Christine Michael, Teddy Bridgewater

Last edited by a moderator:
Couple of minor ones.  

10 team 2/3/2/2/2 .5ppr

Sanu for a 2018 3rd (probably early)

and 2 2017 3rds (likely late) for Crowell 

The guy who traded Sanu away got Crowell as well

14 team dynasty ppr

I gave Alshon Jeffrey 

i received Cobb and Rawls

jeffrey was my wr4 and wasting most weeks on my bench.  Team was in need of younger rb help. Took a shot on Rawls.  Hoping cobbs steady floor continues which is good enough for a bye week/injury fill in. 

Zealots Field league.  Non-PPR.  Start 1QB/1-3RB/3-5WR/1-3TE/3DL/3LB/3DB

Sent:

DeVante Parker and Dante Fowler

Got:

Melvin Gordon and 2017 4th round rookie pick (worst team in the league)

Gives me Gordon, Gurley, Abdullah, Bernard, Riddick and assorted trash at RB; Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper, Larry Fitz, Sammy Watkins, Corey Coleman, Sterling Shepard, Dez Bryant and assorted trash at WR.

Felt Parker would rarely, at best, start for me, so I thought it was a good direction for me to go.

I just accepted this in a 12 team dynasty.

I give 2017 1st (mid-late)

I receive C-Mike and McKinnon

I snap accepted. I was afraid the guy would retract the offer. I know my end is a risk but McKinnon and C-Mike could both be starters somewhere next year.

14 team dynasty ppr

I gave Alshon Jeffrey 

i received Cobb and Rawls

jeffrey was my wr4 and wasting most weeks on my bench.  Team was in need of younger rb help. Took a shot on Rawls.  Hoping cobbs steady floor continues which is good enough for a bye week/injury fill in. 
Alshon

12 Team TE premium PPR, must start 1 but can flex an additional 4 TEs.

Sent 2017 3rd (probably early, juggling injuries and suspensions with deep starting reqs struggling to field a full roster)

Received Maxx Williams

You guys are crazy. With as bleak as the RB landscape is in the NFL Anderson is top 5 RB easy, especially when it's non-ppr. I know what the perception was about him pre-season but he's proving that wrong.

Besides, after losing AP I was faced with starting Terrance West for the rest of the year. Green's potential longevity isn't going to help win games. 

You guys are crazy. With as bleak as the RB landscape is in the NFL Anderson is top 5 RB easy, especially when it's non-ppr. I know what the perception was about him pre-season but he's proving that wrong.

Besides, after losing AP I was faced with starting Terrance West for the rest of the year. Green's potential longevity isn't going to help win games. 
You have your thoughts on it; I have mine.

If you were hell-bent on getting an RB, I would think Green should have been able to get your a better one long-term.

You have your thoughts on it; I have mine.

If you were hell-bent on getting an RB, I would think Green should have been able to get your a better one long-term.
Same guy has Gurley and Elliott and wasn't trading them. The available pool was extremely shallow.

don't disagree that this helps you this year, in redraft it would be easy. I just think in dynasty it is an overpay. 

I snap accepted. I was afraid the guy would retract the offer. I know my end is a risk but McKinnon and C-Mike could both be starters somewhere next year.
I like it for you.

Just traded away Jesse James for Crowder and 2018 4th, and I am a Steelers fan.  Superflex, 2TE, and full IDP 45man rosters 10 team league .5ppr.

gabes1919 said:

Yeah, I like that for you assuming you're right on mid-late. 

I just traded Jeremy Hill and c Mike for what looks to be around picks #12 and 30 in a 16 team league.  Only have to start 1 rb (flex to 2) and I have McCoy, Charles, and dwill still.  (Yeah,  old dudes). I made the offer before today's games, he accepted during hill's game.  I almost revoked. 

12 team PPR.  Made the following deal:

Gave: J. Matthews

Got: Agholor, 2017 1st (borderline playoff contender, so let's say mid)

Had the depth at WR to make this deal (Nuk, Cooks, Watkins, Sharpe, M.Thomas, etc) and felt like a shot at one of the RBs next year was worth it...

Users who are viewing this thread