What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (21 Viewers)

12 team TE premium ppr, four flex league.

Recently completed this trade then suffered four injuries and am now struggling to start a full roster. Was hoping to get anything for Blount and Michael while I still can, could have really used those points.

Sent Legarette Blount, Christine Michael

Received CJ Prosise, Bilal Powell

Just saw this one in one of my leagues:

Team A trades  Keenan Allen and a 17 2nd

for 

Team B trades Devante Parker

Team B is a strong contender this year and team A is middle of the pack and in need of recievers

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR.  Made the following deal:

Gave: J. Matthews

Got: Agholor, 2017 1st (borderline playoff contender, so let's say mid)

Had the depth at WR to make this deal (Nuk, Cooks, Watkins, Sharpe, M.Thomas, etc) and felt like a shot at one of the RBs next year was worth it...
I like it for you.

Recently completed this trade then suffered four injuries and am now struggling to start a full roster. Was hoping to get anything for Blount and Michael while I still can, could have really used those points.

oops

That is a bummer, I would have take the Blount side either way.

12 team TE premium ppr, some idps. Start 1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2 Flx

Sent Kevin White, Quincy Enunwa

Received Stefon Diggs, 2017 1st (mid early)

I like the deal for you, just need Prosise healthy. 

Non ppr, standard scoring

Team A gets:

Roethlisberger and Cobb

Team B gets:

Flacco, DGB, 2018 1st

Team A in contention, Team B in rebuild. Will flip Flacco. 

You guys are crazy. With as bleak as the RB landscape is in the NFL Anderson is top 5 RB easy, especially when it's non-ppr. I know what the perception was about him pre-season but he's proving that wrong.

Besides, after losing AP I was faced with starting Terrance West for the rest of the year. Green's potential longevity isn't going to help win games. 
FWIW, I agree with you. :shrug:

I'm too lazy to look it up, but I think CJA is like 24 and AJ Green is 28. You might actually get more top 5 seasons out of CJA than the other guy will get from Green. Also, I think people must be forgetting it is 0ppr which boosts CJA's value and hurts Green's. As he gets older that YPR will drop and Eifert's emergence in the red zone limits his TD upside, whereas Kubiak loves to run at the goal line and CJA just signed a 4 year (?) contract. If I was you, I'd try to snag Booker to handcuff CJA for the next 4 years.

Maybe not, but a Tyler Lockett or someone similar could be a nice chip if you need to make another trade.
Um, Lockett isn't a typical WR3/throw-in player. He was just going for some hefty prices in 2016 start-ups. If he got Lockett, too, he'd have fleeced the other guy.

Um, Lockett isn't a typical WR3/throw-in player. He was just going for some hefty prices in 2016 start-ups. If he got Lockett, too, he'd have fleeced the other guy.
You are really going to kill me on the name I threw out there? I said WR 3 type, some are higher on Lockett, and some are lower. How about Mike Wallace, make you feel better?

You are really going to kill me on the name I threw out there? I said WR 3 type, some are higher on Lockett, and some are lower. How about Mike Wallace, make you feel better?
People were already beating that guy up for what was a pretty fair trade and then you pile on saying "maybe if you could've gotten this highly coveted dynasty gem thrown in it would've been a better trade." So yeah, I'm gonna kill you for that name ;)

People were already beating that guy up for what was a pretty fair trade and then you pile on saying "maybe if you could've gotten this highly coveted dynasty gem thrown in it would've been a better trade." So yeah, I'm gonna kill you for that name ;)
Well you are wrong, if his league did a start up draft right now, Green would go roughly half a round higher than Anderson. Even in non ppr. Green could have 5 to 7 years left of production. Anderson will be lucky to see the end of his contract. Plus resale value is much higher in receivers. 

Well you are wrong, if his league did a start up draft right now, Green would go roughly half a round higher than Anderson. Even in non ppr. Green could have 5 to 7 years left of production. Anderson will be lucky to see the end of his contract. Plus resale value is much higher in receivers. 
And Lockett was going in the 3rd/4th in some startups.  Even giving up a 5th round pick to move up half a round is pretty salty, imo.

Doubtful. Anderson is only 25 (and just signed a reasonable 4 year/$18M contract, i.e. he won't be a cap casualty). Expecting productivity until 30 at RB is reasonable. AJ Green is 28. Expecting productivity until 33 at WR is also reasonable (although Roddy White owners are probably giving me the stink eye right now). So really they've got very similar shelf lives. Given 0ppr, there should be little to no disparity in their ADP. Anderson is on pace for 288 carries, 75 targets, and 27 carries inside the 5. Three down backs are very rare these days. These guys have similar enough value that a straight up trade should be considered quite fair. Throwing Lockett into the mix on either side would make it trade r***.

And Lockett was going in the 3rd/4th in some startups.  Even giving up a 5th round pick to move up half a round is pretty salty, imo.
Was going in the 4th. Anderson was going about that range too. Right now I would think Anderson goes early 2nd, Green is still going mid to late 1st. You would absolutely have to give up 5th or 6th round value to move up roughly a half a round that early in the draft. 

Doubtful. Anderson is only 25 (and just signed a reasonable 4 year/$18M contract, i.e. he won't be a cap casualty). Expecting productivity until 30 at RB is reasonable. AJ Green is 28. Expecting productivity until 33 at WR is also reasonable (although Roddy White owners are probably giving me the stink eye right now). So really they've got very similar shelf lives. Given 0ppr, there should be little to no disparity in their ADP. Anderson is on pace for 288 carries, 75 targets, and 27 carries inside the 5. Three down backs are very rare these days. These guys have similar enough value that a straight up trade should be considered quite fair. Throwing Lockett into the mix on either side would make it trade r***.
Agree to disagree on the shelf life. We see way more receivers producing at 32 - 34,  then we see running backs producing at 28 to 30. Doesn't mean Anderson can't be one of those guys, I just am not betting he will. 

Agree to disagree on the shelf life. We see way more receivers producing at 32 - 34,  then we see running backs producing at 28 to 30. Doesn't mean Anderson can't be one of those guys, I just am not betting he will. 
Just for ****s and giggles I ran it through the historical data dominator. I'm lazy so I just used 28 and up for RBs and 32 and up for WRs. In 2015, there were 12 RBs 28 and up that scored over 100 points. There were only 2 WRs age 32 and up that scored over 100 points (Fitz and Boldin). So you can agree to disagree if you want, but one of us is right and one of us is wrong.

Just for ****s and giggles I ran it through the historical data dominator. I'm lazy so I just used 28 and up for RBs and 32 and up for WRs. In 2015, there were 12 RBs 28 and up that scored over 100 points. There were only 2 WRs age 32 and up that scored over 100 points (Fitz and Boldin). So you can agree to disagree if you want, but one of us is right and one of us is wrong.
So a 1 year sample size averaging 6.25 points per game? Keep up the good work :thumbup:

12 Team 0.5 PPR 4pt passing TD

Start QB x1, RB x3, WR x4, TE x2, FLEX x1, SuperFLEX x1, D/ST x1

Team 1 gives: Sammy Watkins, Jesse James, Kenneth Dixon, 2017 2nd 

Team 2 gives: Amari Cooper

I like Watkins to rebound, but give me the Cooper side.

So a 1 year sample size averaging 6.25 points per game? Keep up the good work :thumbup:
Ah, I just had to put some more nails in your coffin. In the past 3 years there have been 9 RBs age 28 or older who have scored >200 points and 21 who have scored >150. In the past 3 years there have been 0 WRs age 32 or older who have scored >200 and 3 who have scored >150. Please keep acting smug. It is amusing watching you dig a deeper hole.

The following trades went down in my 12 team $325 salary cap IDP dynasty league in the past week.  One team revamped virtually half his starting lineup:

• Stinkers gave up Year 2017 Round 1 Draft Pick from Stinkers (likely bottom 4)
  • Meatlovers gave up Nelson, Jordy GBP WR
     Then:

• Stinkers gave up Cobb, Randall GBP WR;Decker, Eric NYJ WR
  • Milksuckers gave up Gurley, Todd RAM RB
Then:

• Vomitoreos gave up Brees, Drew NOS QB
  • Stinkers gave up Booker, Devontae DEN RB; Year 2017 Round 2 Draft Pick from Stinkers (likely bottom 4)
Then:

• Stinkers gave up Nelson, Jordy GBP WR;Graham, Jimmy SEA TE
  • Happy Burpday gave up Reed, Jordan WAS TE
Then:

• Stinkers gave up Siemian, Trevor DEN QB
  • Beaver Ticklers gave up Crowder, Jamison WAS WR
Leaving him with (offense only)

Brees, D 
Kessler, C 
Mariota, M 
Osweiler, B 
Wentz, C

Dixon, K 
Gurley, T 
Lewis, DIR 
Martin, D 
Morris, A 
Perkins, P

Benjamin, K 
Brown, J 
Brown, J 
Crowder, J 
Enunwa, Q 
Evans, M 
Kerley, J 
Landry, J 
Rogers, ETS 
Thielen, A 
Thomas, M 
Thomas, MTS 
Treadwell, L 
Wheaton, MIR

Brate, C 
Ertz, Z 
Hooper, ATS 
Reed, J

Killtops said:

Sammy and Cooper are a wash so I will take the extras with Sammy

Sorry, but Sammy and Cooper are not even close to a wash.

Sammy may never be effective again, if they can't figure out what is wrong with his foot.

This seems a little overboard. Where have you heard they are having trouble figuring out what is wrong with his foot? A whole bunch of WRs have had the same injury and fix, and some have tried to come back early and dealt with pain in their foot (Dez, Edelman). In all the cases a guy tried to come back early, all the reports were that it was a pain tolerance issue, and wasn't a risk for any further damage. Seems like Sammy's injury is par for the course.

If you have seen anything suggesting it is a long-term concern, please share it, because it will be news to me. 

As for the trade, I think it is pretty fair. one guy gets extra pieces for receiving the injured of 2 similar players. 

Sorry, but Sammy and Cooper are not even close to a wash.

Sammy may never be effective again, if they can't figure out what is wrong with his foot.
The problem is it's still less than a year since his foot surgery. Everyone else who had same issue took at least a year to be at full strength

msudaisy26 said:
Well when it put it that way, it makes the trade seem more fair rather than less fair.

12 team PPR dynasty

Team A gets Dez Bryant

Team B gets Julian Edelman, Emmanuel Sanders, Dwayne Washington (Det)

I like cooper a fair bit better than watkins but this seems fair.  Your starting lineup is larger than most, so the extra guys make up the difference.  Assuming decent sized benches  (meaning you're not forced to drop decent players) there's a strong argument for the watkins side.  But I'll probably still take cooper. 

Before I knew of his injury I offered sanders, Eli Rogers, dansby and a 2nd (probably around pick 30) for Decker, Jalin marshall and Bobby Wagner. He accepted after the injury was known (that Decker would get an mri) I think sanders and Decker are fairly even without injury and I like Wagner as a top 10 lb in dynasty but the injury probably makes this a bad deal. 

Just had a guy in my league trade away Kevin White for Siemian.  1 QB league, non-PPR.  Decent owner too.  I was pretty shocked by this one.  

Kevin white trade in my league too- Ppr 12 team

white, Andre Ellington, Brandon coleman

ware, Michael, enunwa, 2017 2, 2017 3rd

Users who are viewing this thread